Choose your own SexVenture Page 15

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
2.1k words
5.7k
00

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 15

= = = = =

You head back to the west-wing offices, pass through the glass doors and make your way towards the bathrooms to wash up, slightly fearful that splashing some water on your face will wake you from a wonderful dream. As you are about to head in to the men's washroom, a tall, black-haired woman begins to exit the women's restroom.

"A little help," she says with an accent as she struggles with the door. You hurry over and push the door inward and hold it open for her as she maneuvers out. This stunning foreigner is pregnant, ready to burst. You help her through the threshold. She is wearing a plain white T-shirt stretched tightly across her big belly.

"Thank you so much," she says with an accent you go wild for. "It is getting to be more and more of a struggle to keep walking from my desk to the bathroom so often throughout the day. Do you mind walking me to a room on the other side of the building? I think I could use a nap on one of those couches."

"It would be my pleasure to walk you over there." You link your arm through hers so she can put some weight on you as you help her through the corridor. "That is a lovely accent you have. Where are you from?"

You talk about her background, and learn that her name is Jackie, as you slowly make your way down the hall through the glass doors and past several occupied rooms before finding an unoccupied space as indicated on the monitors.

You hold the door open for her as she enters the empty room. You turn the light on as you enter behind her and help her over to the couch. She sits down at the center with a big sigh. You sit down next to her and ask, "Is there anything I can do for you? Foot massage from being on them all day, perhaps?"

Jackie gives it a long thought. "That would be great, but first, could you grab some cocoa butter from the bathroom for me? I think I could use some on this big ole thing."

You head to the bathroom and check in the medicine cabinet. There is a bottle of cocoa butter in there and you bring it back out to the room. As you return you see Jackie is topless. She has removed and folded her white T-shirt and placed it on the coffee table. On top of the shirt is her bra. You look at her. She looks tired, yet still glowing. Her belly is extremely swollen, her belly button is extended, protruding out, indicating that the bird is done cooking. Her tits are small yet swollen, thrusting forward with nipples matching the aching extension of her belly button.

You return to your spot next to her. You look at her belly up close then carefully examine her whole body before you return your gaze to her eyes. "You are gorgeous."

"Please."

"No, I don't mean it as a platitude, a nicety you are supposed to say to a pregnant woman. I mean it. You are truly gorgeous. Looking at you, I understand what an honor it would be to have gotten you to this state. Do you mind?" you ask her while gesturing with your hand.

"Please, go ahead." she responds. You extend your hand further and run your hand softly over her large globe of a stomach, running from the side of her hip at the opposite end of you, slowly, up across the equator to the top of her belly, across her belly button and gently back down to her other hip, before slowly running circles softly around in smaller and smaller circles until you reach the peak of her belly again.

"You have a nice touch" she says with a soft moan. "Would you mind adding some of the lotion and repeating that? Got to avoid those scarring stretch marks."

"Sure." You open up the cocoa butter and add a generous amount to your hand and repeat the motions. "No outcome from this should be described as a scar. They need to be called baby marks or beauty marks. A nice reminder of this joyous time. A memory book on your body. So incredibly sexy."

You feel the cream between your fingers as you are rubbing the lotion over her belly, massaging it into her skin.

"This feels good," she croons.

"All over?" you ask. She nods and you start applying more lotion to an extended area. You run your hands gently over her breasts and she lets out a moan. You give her heavy tits a squeeze as you rub the cocoa butter into her.

"Oh that's nice. Soon I am going to have a baby nursing at those."

"I am jealous," you say as you start squeezing her breasts tighter as you move towards the tips of her tits and rub a thumb over each nipple. The nipples are hard and thick at the center of thick, dark areolas.

"I've already started to lactate. It's a bit embarrassing actually."

You start squeezing her tits a bit rougher now, still rubbing lotion in, but also to see if you can get some milk to escape. Some does, from the edge of her nipple you start to see some milk, white with almost a yellowish tint.

You look into her eyes then lower your head until your lips replace your fingers and your mouth wraps around her puffy areola and your tongue maneuvers around her nipple. You pinch at her nipple with your lips and suck in and collect her milk on your tongue. You continue to suck on her left breast and use your hands to massage her other breast.

"So delicious," you say as you raise your head back up and give her nipples a final pinch with your fingers. "Now, we are not finished applying this lotion."

You lower yourself off the couch and kneel beside her. She rocks her hips to try and help as you reach your hands up and pull down both her pants and underwear down to her lower thigh. You then lift each leg and pass them through the clothing. You fold the pants and panties and place them on top of the bra and shirt on the table. You look at her. Her belly blocks your view of her crotch, but she has gorgeous legs that attract your attention away.

"Why don't you lay on the couch so I have easier access to your legs," you suggest as you grab more lotion from the bottle. She swings her legs up and lays her head down on the other end.

You start massaging her feet, making sure cream gets in between the toes and into the heels. Such gorgeous feet and nicely painted nails. You move up and start massaging her calves, the back of her knees then up to the thighs. You lift one leg up, her foot on the couch, leg bent at the knee. You can see a patch of her pubic hair exposed as you massage her right thigh. When complete, you put the right leg down then raise the left leg. Again you can only see the pubic hair of her privates and not the actual glorious site as you lather her leg. When complete, you lower the left leg and go back to the bottle and grab another handful of cocoa butter. You start rubbing her exposed waist below her belly, across her pubes, to her hips and back. You do this several times before resting in the middle again. You rise up on your knees, cup your hand and trace your hand down over her mound and start rubbing her hidden pussy.

Your left hand is rubbing over her mound as you lean over and grab the back of her head with your right hand, her hair sliding through your fingers as you get a good grip and raise her head slightly as your mouth lowers to meet hers and take her into a deep kiss, tongues exploring each other. You kiss as you start rubbing over her pussy more firmly now, sliding your middle finger along her slit causing her legs to part some allowing your hand easier access. Your lips leave hers and slide down to her engorged nipples and give her another suckle, taking in more of that milk into your mouth. You start pinching at her with your lips as your fingers now begin to curl and penetrate into her vagina, curling up inside of her.

"You are so wet and warm," you say as your mouth leaves her breasts and your fingers continue to probe her pussy. "Would you like for me to explore deeper?"

She opens her eyes and moistens her lips with her tongue as she parts her lips to speak, "Yes, let us get something bigger in there. Help me up and over to the bed."

You swing her legs back over the edge of the couch and help her up. You examine her standing nude body and admire her ass as you guide her over to the bed. You remove your shirt as she unzips your pants and reaches a hand in to pull out your growing penis. You lower and slither out of your pants and lay naked on the bed and invite her up. She hovers over your knees then lowers her mouth onto your cock to help it grow to its full potential. She takes your dick deep in her mouth and glides up and down several times before settling at the tip, licking the underside of your sensitive cock, as her hands pump your elongating dick. She gives a few more pumps as you become fully erect. Her tits dangle beneath her bent over frame as her belly hangs even lower. You are now fully erect and she repositions so the tip is right below her opening. She lowers herself slowly onto your dick and lets out a moan as you enter her. Slowly, all the way down. Moving slowly back up until only your tip is in. She repeats this, slowly lowering again until you are fully inside her, slowly rising back up until your dick almost escapes her pussy's grasp. Occasionally she pulls it out to have the head of your cock rub against her clit before inserting you back into her pussy and beginning the descent again. It feels good as she is adjusting to you, squeezing at your dick with her walls as she goes with a slow pace.

Eventually, you slide out from under her and get her on all fours at the edge of the bed, ass pointing up in the air. You enter her from the edge of the bed, dick pointed down, burying into her pussy and pounding away hard as her arms act as a pillow supporting her head, her tits jiggle with each thrust as her belly hangs even lower, touching the bed at parts. While entering her, you reach over and grab some more lotion and rub it over the mounds of her gorgeous ass and rub it in while entering her pussy. Her ass looks so good, you give it a couple playful slaps.

"Harder," she begs.

You slap her ass harder as you pound your dick in. Her pussy walls convulse, squeezing your dick, and you ejaculate inside her. You grip her waist as your thrusts slow down. You collapse face up next to her and she rolls over on top of you so her pussy is on your face. You began to lap wildly at her pussy and give her ass a few more hard slaps. She is enjoying it, moaning until she lets out a gasp.

"I have to go to the bathroom" she says.

If you recommend she empty her bladder immediately, Click here to go to Page 16

If you tell her that this is not your problem, Click here to go to Page 17

If you politely decline and decide to exit the room, Click here to go to Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path A Choose your own adventure path A.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path B Choose your own adventure path B.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You Choose [CYOA] Quantum physics and literature theory team up against Jan.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Choose Own Piss Adventure Ch. 01 A piss and lesbian choose your own adventure.in Fetish
More Stories