Choose your own SexVenture Page 16

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
639 words
4.5k
00

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 16

= = = = =

"If that is what you are into, feel free to let your bladder go. I am here to fulfill your needs," you reply.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Are you ready?" Jackie propositions.

You respond affirmatively and immediately after, a tangy wetness hits your tongue while you were lapping at her birth canal. Then it starts to gush into your open mouth. Too much for you to catch it all. Her piss runs down your face and pools behind your neck. Some runs down her own legs and coats both of your stomachs.

"Oh that felt so great releasing that pressure," she says. She turns herself around and watches you, drenched, wiping your eyes and mouth clean. She smooths your now wet hair back and leans down to give you a kiss and taste her golden nectar off your lips.

"That tasted great," you reply. "I am not sure what I like the taste of better: your pussy, your piss or your milk. I think I have to try all three again before I make up my mind."

"Well these babies are aching for you," she says as she rolls on to her back and lifts her breasts for you. You straddle and hover over her, bend down and lovingly move her hair out of her eyes with your hand and place several roaming kisses over her lips and neck. Then your mouth goes back to her tits. You grasp each with a hand and move back and forth between swirling your tongue around the nipples and pinching them with a closed mouth. Then you begin to suckle releasing her full breasts of their milk. You drink as much as you can from the right tit and lift your head. Your cheeks are swollen with her milk, you let some escape and dribble out of your mouth down your naked body then you squirt the rest all over both your bodies, having it rain down on her beautiful body.

"Oh look at the mess I made. I think I can clean it up," you say as your cock is full of its own piss and ready to be released.

You aim your dick at her belly, power washing her clean of the milk, splashing a little up on your chest and waist to clean yourself too. You start guiding your aim back and forth working your way from belly to breasts, like fighting a fire with an extinguisher, you sway your dick back and forth as you work your way up her body making sure not to miss a square inch of the milk you are clearing. Your stream splashes clean her tits and now encounters an eagerly waiting open mouth. You fill her mouth and soak her face and hair just as much as she soaked you. She swallows some of the urine and lets the rest wash over her face. When you are empty, you lean down to kiss her as your bodies slip all over each other until you slide off next to her on the bed. You lay hand in hand for a moment allowing yourselves to air dry.

If you decide to try some anal, Click here to go to Page 22

If you decide to try some bondage, Click here to go to Page 23

If you decide to leave her satisfied and exit the room, Click here to go to Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path A Choose your own adventure path A.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path B Choose your own adventure path B.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You Choose [CYOA] Quantum physics and literature theory team up against Jan.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Choose Own Piss Adventure Ch. 01 A piss and lesbian choose your own adventure.in Fetish
More Stories