Choose your own SexVenture Page 17

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
526 words
3.4k
00

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 17

= = = = =

"Uh lady, can't you see I'm busy here? You can go to the bathroom later. Just hold it," you rudely demand.

"No, oh god, what is happening?" she exclaims as she collapses her full weight on you. You feel your face get drenched with a colorless, odorless fluid, clearly not urine. Rather, her water has broken, perhaps from the stress of the sex or that last ass slap; regardless you are drenched from the neck up in amniotic fluid. You push her off of you.

"Oh my god, what was that?" you shout in panic.

"The baby is ready to come out. Can you take me to the hospital?"

"Oh my god, the baby's ready?" you stammer. "Did I cause that? Wait is the baby mine? I was the last one to have sex with you so does that make me the father?"

She stares at you dumbfounded, "Are you really that dumb?"

She reaches over to the nightstand and picks up a phone. You cannot hear her conversation as your head is still trying to go through mental notes of high school health class...You weren't using a condom and now a baby is coming. Of course you are the father.

You come out of your trance when you see Claire come bounding through the door to the room. "Jackie, your ambulance is on the way. Congratulations! We will meet you at the hospital to help and to celebrate with you."

"You and the other girls, but not him."

"Something wrong?" Claire asks Jackie.

"Yes, this fool is a wrong fit for this company. Throw his dumbass out of here."

"You knew the rules," Claire scolds you. "Sometimes things don't work out."

"Huh?" you utter in your continued stupid state.

"Sorry, you clearly lack the intelligence for this job. Get out!" she exclaims while pointing towards the door.

"Um okay," you say confused, "let me gather my things."

"No, we will ship them to you. Get out now." Jackie and Claire reply in unison.

You wander naked, penis between your legs, walking down the hall. Because of the uproar, other employees had emerged from the east-rooms and west-end offices and are lining the hallways. You must walk past these women, dozens of them, jeering you as you walk naked to the elevators and out of paradise forever. You spot your sister Scarlet but she is too ashamed to look at you.

You can at least be comforted by the false knowledge that today you became a dad.

The End

If you would like to start again from the beginning, Click here to go to Page 1

If you would like to backtrack to your previous choice that brought you here, Click here to go to Page 15

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Odette: Choose your own adventure! A choose your own non-con adventure!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path A Choose your own adventure path A.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path B Choose your own adventure path B.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You Choose [CYOA] Quantum physics and literature theory team up against Jan.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories