Choose your own SexVenture Page 18

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
3.5k words
5.2k
00

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 18

= = = = =

You feel famished and decide to head back to the west-wing offices to the kitchen and find some food to replenish your energy; in your haste and deep thoughts on your first day, you had not even thought about bringing a lunch. You enter the main glass doors and make your way over to the kitchen, along the way thinking of what the food set up would be if many an employee spent a majority of their time here: Were meals catered? Did people bring in bagged lunches? Did they go shopping and store groceries here?

You enter the kitchen and see it is not a simple office kitchenette with just a fridge, microwave, sink and perhaps a coffee maker. There are plenty of cabinets stocked with not only china and cutlery but also a food pantry, a dedicated fridge for drinks, and a second fridge filled of foods including a giant platter of cold cuts and a cake box. Left over from a meeting today? Ready to go for a party later? Was it up for grabs? Was there a money jar around where people paid for food on an honor system?

You poke your head out of the kitchen into the corridor to see if anyone is around to ask. No one is in your immediate line of sight. Better play it safe, you think, until you find out more details on the more mundane parts of the job description. Perhaps food is just for the 'community' employees. So instead of raiding the fridge full of perishables, you opt for things easily replaceable if you find out later the food was not up for grabs. You pick a water bottle from the first fridge, then dig around in a drawer for a spoon, open a cabinet and break out a jar of peanut butter.

For a company with a sizeable staff you find it odd you haven't seen anyone else in the kitchen -- although you are eating at an odd hour and it seems everyone else works odd hours too. It's a fluid work place, you will see people eventually you tell yourself. You pull up a chair at the table in the kitchen and scoop a sizeable amount of peanut butter and begin eating. You just scooped out your third spoonful and placed it in your mouth when someone enters the kitchen. As is usually the case, it is the exact moment when you put something in your mouth that someone at a dinner table will ask you a question and you have too full of a mouth to speak. So when this woman walked in and saw you and said "Hi there," you did not say a word.

However, you would not have spoken even if you did not have a face full of food. You instead were speechless because your biggest celebrity crush just walked into the room. Well, you imagine, not the actual celebrity. But someone who damn well looked exactly like her.

You stop eating. Fortunately you just started on this spoonful, so the size of your scoopful as well as the fact that it was peanut butter and was sticking to the roof of your mouth helped prevent the spoon, food and all, from falling to the floor as your mouth stood agape. This woman standing in front of you really looked like her. This gorgeous woman has been a part of all your fantasies. She is the mere definition of beauty. If, in the future, the human race had to be cloned and there could only be one person chosen for what the next million humans looked like, there is no second option, it would have to be this woman. Instead of speaking, all you could do was watch her as she started preparing herself some tea and poking her head in the fridge.

"Cold cut day, huh?" she says trying to spark conversation. "What schedule are you on, is this a snack or meal for you?"

You recover from your stupor, pull the spoon out of your mouth and answer, "Hi there. Yes, um, I would have to say a meal break; it has been a while since I've eaten today."

"Is peanut butter all you are going to have?" she asks as she pulls a covered bowl out of the fridge then walks over, pulls out a chair and sits down across from you at the narrow table.

"Well, it will do for today. I wasn't sure what food was available and for whom? No one was around to ask, so I went for simple. It's my first day," you state.

"You're new? Now why do I think I should have figured that out?" she playfully asks as she pulls the lid off the bowl to reveal a bunch of cut fruit and she reaches down for a piece of melon and brings it to her lips.

"Well, I imagine that there is a goofy look on my face, a sure sign of someone new on the job completely overwhelmed."

She lets out a laugh. "Goofy works too. No, I was going to say because you are a male you stand out as new, although you are correct, it may be a tie of what is noticeable first, your gender or the goofy face," she says with a wink as she puts a piece of cantaloupe in her mouth next.

"Hey, that's not fair, I said goofy look, not goofy face," you clarify as you grab another spoonful of peanut butter.

"What's the difference?" she retorts with a smirk before continuing, "Well, I am on the Board, I only drop in now and then; today, I needed to meet with Claire to prep for a meeting coming up. So as far as your first day orientation, I can clear up one point: the company pays for all the food since our employees put so much time into this job. We are a family, so please do help yourself to anything you see. For your next meal, don't feel like you have to resort to jelly. Grape?" she asks grabbing a grape from the bowl and extending it across the table holding it inches from your mouth.

As your hands are occupied, one with the jar the other with the spoon, you extend your tongue and she places the grape front and center on your tongue and you retract it, with the grape, back into your mouth.

"Mmmm," she says.

"Mmmm indeed. Thank you, it's delicious."

"Indeed, let me know when you are ready for the next one," she says as she helps herself to a piece of pineapple. "Well, welcome aboard. I know it has been a while since the 'employee' specialist position has been filled so I am glad Claire was finally able to find someone. What is your name?"

You tell her your name and are just about to ask her what hers is when she replies with "Nice to meet you," and places another grape in front of your mouth for you to take. This time, instead of placing out your tongue like a platter, you lean towards her and grab the fruit with your mouth, sucking the grape from her, slightly wetting her fingers in the process.

"Mmmm," she says again as she reaches down to the bowl with the same hand she just used to deliver you the grape, grabs another piece of pineapple, lifts it to her mouth and sucks her own fingers during delivery.

With this act you lose your train of thought and forget to ask her her name, but you recover to make small talk about the company before quickly drifting off to other topics. She has a wide range of interests and they are all similar to yours such that you both enjoy each tangent you go on.

About fifteen minutes elapse and you both have worked through about half the large bowl of fruit; you have now long ago satiated your peanut butter hunger. With free hands, you both have taken the habit of alternating feeding the other a piece of fruit as you learn more about each other.

"Any strawberries left?" she asks as it is her turn to be fed next. You grab one and bring it up to her mouth and she bites it out of your hands.

Even during your long conversation you still could not get the resemblance she has to your celebrity fantasy out of your head and now have mustered the courage to state so. "I apologize if you either have never heard this before or have heard it so many times you are sick of hearing it, but you look remarkably similar to --"

You are cut off quickly as she grabs a grape and plugs your pie hole with it such that you cannot finish the sentence. This is now twice she seems to have been avoiding that topic.

She reads that in your face, so after a pause, she offers, "Anyone ever tell you that you look like George Clooney?"

"No."

"That's because you look nothing like him. But how often do you think George Clooney gets, 'boy you look a lot like George Clooney'?"

"So, are you trying to say you are--," you are cut off again by delivery of a piece of strawberry.

"No, I am trying hard not to say that. Nothing in this world is out of the realm of possibility, but would it make a difference to you?"

"Actually, no, because the reasons I have enjoyed these last fifteen minutes have been because of you the person I met today, not based on who you either look like or are."

"That's a good answer."

"Well, let me add this now..." you add.

"Don't mess it up while you are ahead," she warns.

"Well, true, that is also not out of the realm of possibility; in fact, it would go well with the goofy look. But I will still proceed -- cautiously -- and say this: When you entered the room I was speechless. As I got to talk with and know YOU, I am obviously not speechless anymore, but I am even more enamored."

She was in the middle of bringing a piece of fruit to your mouth when you were in the middle of this sentence and she froze to hear the end of it. Now she breaks the eye contact and looks down, you are unsure of whether it is out of embarrassment, flattery, or just deep thought. It feels like an eternity, but just a moment later, she returns the eye contact and continues to place that piece of fruit in your mouth.

"I think I am full. Are you finished with the fruit?" she asks.

You are disappointed, you are afraid you have insulted her, and even worse, afraid that your conversation is over as you truly have enjoyed your time with this woman.

"You know fantasies are weird," she continues. "They are very individualistic. Different things work for different people. You know what I fantasize about? You know who the one person I think about is when I am alone at night?"

You stare intently at each other. You do not interrupt and allow her to continue her train of thought.

"I have always wanted to sleep with the one and only person who exists on this planet who looks nothing like George Clooney."

You stare at her, the sexual tension building. All you know to break it with is an honest response, "Not out of the realm of possibility."

"Good, peanut butter man. Then shall we?"

You both get up and hurriedly move down the hall, out the glass doors and to the first available room in the east-wing. As soon as you are in the door she pushes you down into a large armchair, straddles you and locks you into a deep passionate kiss.

At first both your hands and hers are on the other's head during the embrace, but soon you both begin to explore. You run your hands down her back with soft caresses as she runs her hands over your chest. You grab the hem of her shirt and bring it up to her neck, neither of you want yet to break the kiss so you let it rest upon her shoulders. She rips open your button-down shirt and continues to explore the contours of your toned chest.

Your hands unclasp her bra to gain access to her breasts, but again the material still hangs on her neck. Your tongues explore each other, while her hands maneuver down to your pants and undo the top button. She unzips the pants and from her position does the best she can to maneuver your already hard dick out into the open air.

You rub your thumbs over both of her nipples tying to elicit a reaction from her. But if it is a game you want, she is a tough competitor. Neither one of you is willing to break your deep probing kiss, as you both are truly fulfilling a burning lifelong fantasy and are afraid to break the spell. She competes by stroking your cock while rubbing your balls, as they remain concealed, through the fabric of your pants.

In her straddled position her skirt has already risen so it does not take much effort to lift the material of the skirt up to her waist. You reach underneath and cup her mound to feel what material covers her pussy.

She removes her hands from your penis as you slide her thong underwear to the side and just when you are about to insert a finger she shifts position -- not breaking the kiss -- but settling further in your lap and guides your penis up under her skirt. You pull the underwear aside further and you both moan into each other's mouths as you enter her.

As the kiss breaks at that moment of entry, the competition ends in a draw, but the spell is not broken. Free from the kiss, she keeps her focus on the movement of her hips and quickly speeds to a rapid pace bouncing up and down on your aching cock. You use the opportunity to remove her shirt and bra from her neck. She grabs your shoulders for support as she grinds further onto your cock which fills deep in her pussy. Your mouth moves to her tits and you begin to suck on her nipples. She lets out another moan and stops moving up and down your dick. She settles down in your lap and begins rocking side to side rather than up and down.

You trace kisses across her neck. She begins to pull your hair and lifts your head up so you can comingle your tongues again in another passionate kiss. You begin to thrust from you position now, determined to hit every angle inside of her. You continue pumping and pounding while she pulls your hair, squeezes your chest and explores your mouth.

"Come inside of me," she screams as she starts exercising her Kegel muscles and begins to squeeze your dick to complement each deep thrust you make. Her wish is your command and you release your semen, your cock bucks several times as your legs tremble and you rest your head on her breasts.. As you come down from your orgasm you plant gentle kisses on her chest, neck, shoulders and tits.

"Wow, that was great," she says.

She gets up from the chair, sliding off of your emptied dick. She turns around and slips her skirt and panties off her hips and down her legs. She walks off to the bathroom. You are not sure if she looked back at you on her walk away as your gaze was focused instead on her gorgeous ass. This woman is the most gorgeous woman you have ever seen and have fantasized about her consistently. Combining both your fantasies and the sight of that ass seconds ago, your penis recovers quickly and hardens again.

You hear her in the bathroom doing a couple of things. You get up and take off your remaining clothes and then you hear the shower go on. You start to walk towards the bathroom when she emerges. Your cock is pointing straight up. She looks at you, then your penis and then back at you. "Good, because my fantasy is just getting started," she says.

She runs over and jumps in your arms wrapping her legs around you as she gives you a full body bear hug. You kiss again, with less urgency this time, but rather soft, sensual yet still exploratory kisses. You grab her ass while she takes hold of your hard cock and slaps it against her mound. She slides it across her slit, not allowing it to enter her cunt, rather, teasing herself and using it to rub against her clit.

"Join me in the shower?" she asks as she suggestively raises her eyebrows.

"Absolutely," you say as you grab ahold of her tight, sexy ass and carry her over to the bathroom. The water is warm and you each climb in and get all wet. Then you, being closest to the faucet, turn your back and face her, shielding both of you from direct spray. She takes her hands and traces your pectoral muscles then moves down across your abs, down over your erect penis, over to your hips and down your thighs as she lowers herself onto her knees. She takes your dick into her mouth and she gently uses her teeth to let you know she is there before using her lips and begins to slurp, bobbing up and down while fondling your balls. You look down and enjoy the beauty of the moment: this gorgeous fantasy woman working your cock. You grab her hair and guide her movements on your cock.

You then grab her shoulders and help her up off her knees. You turn her around and position one of her legs up on the ledge of the bathtub. You move in close behind her and embrace her in a hug. You kiss her neck as you comb fingers through her wet hair. You comb the hair off to the side, continue to kiss her neck as your hands travel from her hair to her breasts, palming her tits, rubbing and putting pressure on her nipples. Then you slide your hands further down across her smooth belly until you reach her mound. You rub her clit and slide some fingers into her pussy. Two fingers curl up inside of her as your mouth moves from her neck to her mouth as she turns her head to reach you. Your tongue probes her mouth as deep as your fingers makes it in her vaginal wall.

She once again reaches between her legs and finds your cock and pulls it down her ass crack and towards her pussy opening. You pull your fingers out of her pussy to allow her access with the arriving cargo. She continues to slide your dick across her crease and again slaps your hardness against her clit eliciting another groan. She then slides your dick around her clit a few more times before sliding it back down through her crease until it is at the opening of her pussy. She grips the edge of the tub with her toes to gain support then pushes you into her. You both groan again, enjoying the moment of entry. You grab her by the waist, to steady her, to provide you with support, and to also control the speed of your thrusts, pushing her deep onto your pole. You penetrate her pussy with slow deep thrusts and reach one hand around to massage her clitoris. You give her clit a few pinches between rubs. She reaches back around your neck to pull you in tight and to gain support as you push her to the edge. You quicken your pace, both your thrusts in her pussy and the fingering of her clit, as she approaches her orgasm.

She lets out a scream. You feel her whole body squeeze, relax, and squeeze; she is spasming as she comes. As she recovers, you stay buried inside her and reach around to turn off the water. You hold her up as you now slide out of her cunt and grab a towel for each of you. You dry off and you both walk over and collapse on the bed and spend the next twenty minutes kissing and fondling each other, trapped again in a no-lose competition to see who can get the other excited enough to break the deep, passionate kiss. You forget who wins by the time you each climax one more time and then bask in each other's arms enjoying the moment.

If you decide to try some anal, Click here to go to Page 22

If you decide to try some bondage, Click here to go to Page 23

If you decide to leave her satisfied and exit the room, Click here to go to Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 00 - CYOA Intro 01 A Sci-Fi Choose Your Own Adventure Story (Prologue).in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Back To Secret Agent School Be Anna Nicole Smith or Jimbo Bond in this *Interactive* adventure.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Should He Let His Wife Get Nailed? Horny wife gets drunk. Should husband let her get taken?in Loving Wives
Odette: Choose your own adventure! A choose your own non-con adventure!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories