Choose your own SexVenture Page 19

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
1.3k words
4.8k
1
0

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 19

= = = = =

You decide you could use a breather and look to head to an empty room to take a break. You find an empty room in the east-wing. You enter the room, turn on the lights, walk over to the TV and tune in to a national sports news channel. There is a baseball game on. You get undressed and walk over to the bathroom and climb into the tub for a quick shower and upon exiting the tub you wrap a towel around your waist. You find a fresh toothbrush in a drawer and some toothpaste and begin brushing your teeth. With toothbrush in mouth you walk out of the bathroom and begin exploring the room.

The TV sits in front of the bed, both immediately adjacent to the bathroom. In the corner, on the far side of the room, is a plush couch in front of a large mirror on the opposite wall. The mirror itself is from the floor to the ceiling and appears to be nestled in some panel. To the right of the mirror is a light switch. Instead of being labeled on and off, the switch is labelled "IN" and "OUT" at the extremes whereas the middle position is labelled "OFF". The switch is in the middle position. You walk back to the bathroom to spit and rinse.

You feel refreshed and stretch out on the bed, in towel, to watch the bottom of the 2nd inning of the game. Grounder to short, 3rd out. During the commercial break, your eye wanders and you notice a picture hanging above the bed. You get off the bed for a closer look. It appears to be a group photo of the company staff. It is not dated but is captioned "Community is Family, Family is Community". To the right of the photo and to the left of the giant mirror is a speaker panel with four buttons, three labelled with the same options as the light switch on the other side of the mirror. Here, the IN button is depressed. The commercial still has not ended to start the next inning, so out of curiosity you are tempted to see what these buttons and switches do. What to explore first? Eenie, meenie, miney, mo. You choose the light switch on the right and switch it down to "OUT" where you immediately see into the adjacent room.

"Woah," you let out.

In the other room is a blonde-haired, bespectacled woman in nothing but panties staring straight at you, well, staring into the mirror. She immediately lets out a smile. You are afraid she might have heard you, but she continues to smile as she turns left, then right, continuing to burn a hole in the mirror with her stare as she rubs her hands over her body, caressing her arms, breasts and waist. She must be smiling at the site of herself, you certainly were. Still, you do not want to take any chances and, as the next inning starts on the TV, you grab the remote and turn it off. Also, fearful that light could be seen around the paneling of the mirror you also walk to the door to turn out the light to the room. You return to the mirror to observe what this woman does next.

She continues to caress herself and occasionally runs her finger tips down underneath her bright yellow panties. Each time she returns to caressing her upper body, then dips further and further into her panties.

"You are beautiful," you say aloud to yourself. In the mirror, the woman forms her lips into a kiss and continues the motion of rubbing her arms, chest, breasts, belly and dips her fingers under her panties rubbing against her pussy, back up to her belly, tits, shoulders, arms. She then moves closer in and plants her lips on the mirror, leaving a distinct lip outline on her side of the mirror. You are tempted to move in and place your lips at the same place to give a distant kiss to her. Her nipples are standing erect from her touch and you are tempted to reach out and touch them but realize the futility of the action so instead you step back again and take in her beauty.

"Take off your panties," you say aloud softly to yourself. Your hopeful plea turns into a prediction. She loops both thumbs in the strand of her panties and pulls them down revealing her completely bald pussy. The meaty folds of her labia are quite clear as they hang a bit from her body creating an attractive butterfly fold. This beautiful stranger spreads her legs and pulls at each fold with her hands, spreading herself wide to reveal her pink middle.

"Boy, I would love to bury my tongue in that wet, pink hole. I bet you taste delicious." The woman gives another playful kiss to herself in the mirror and uses one hand to part her folds and uses a single finger on the other hand to slowly trace a path starting between her tits as it crawls, centimeter by centimeter, building the tension, as it travels down and across her belly button, further down and across her clit before curling into her pussy, one finger mimicking a cock pushing in and out of her cunt. Finger in, finger pulled all the way out, finger in, finger pulled all the way out. After several insertions, she brings her finger up to her mouth and licks her juices seductively with a smile. After a taste she sends her finger back down to her pussy to curl against her pussy walls.

"I wish I had a better view," you utter without even realizing.

The two of you seem to be operating on the same wavelength, as she immediately but slowly rotates and turns her back to the mirror. She glances over her shoulder to stare in the same single spot in the mirror connecting right with your eyes. She rubs her hand up her thigh and over her gorgeous tight ass. She turns her head again to face forward, slaps both ass cheeks and squeezes hard with her hands. She bends low, spreading her legs, followed by the spreading of her ass cheeks with her hands. She then bends forward so her ass is thrust up against the mirror.

You can see her pussy better now, her labia hanging low, immediately parted again as you see she has returned her hand to her mound, sliding a finger through her crease, parting her labia as she goes.

"I would give anything to bury my penis into that sexy pussy of yours." You say as you adjust your hardening dick poking at your towel. She bends over even further, one hand touching the ground to brace herself, taking two fingers on the other hand and inserting them into her pussy acting as a conduit for your penis. You almost feel her wrapped around you as you watch her close her eyes and enjoy the rhythmic fucking of her fingers.

"Keep going, make yourself come." Her fingers' movements become faster. You can see her bite her lip, her legs tremble, her ass clenches. She pulls her fingers out of her pussy and starts rubbing rapidly at her mound, the folds of her pussy moving with her hands until you see her come, her juices pouring out of her, down her legs and spraying in multiple directions including splattering the mirror.

"Incredible," you say.

If you decide to return the show, Click here to go to Page 20

If you decide you have seen enough, Click here to go to Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Warlock Pt. 01 Not all deals are made with the Devil.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Maria and Sam Sam falls for Maria - and into an unexpected trap.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pegging Parker Parker and Jamie enjoy a weekend in the country.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Parker's Glory Parker and Jamie continue their transexual odyssey.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cheerleader in the Locker Room After winning the big game Parker gets a bigger surprise...in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories