Choose your own SexVenture Page 20

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
1k words
4.4k
00

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 20

= = = = =

You watch this woman on all fours in front of the mirror, ass in the air, eyes still closed recovering from her orgasm. You enjoyed the voyeur nature of watching this gorgeous woman turn herself on. Could you also be an exhibitionist? Can you return the favor? You walk over to the door and turn the lights back on and return to the switch to the right of the mirror and switch it up to IN. The picturesque image of a glowing, beautiful, come-drenched woman disappears, replaced with an image of your own body. You are thrown by it, almost confused by your reflection and stare at your own eyes. Then you trace your eyes across your body, taking yourself in. Your broad shoulders, your toned chest, sturdy arms, flat, hard stomach, long legs protruding from a white towel that still covers your manhood.

You suddenly hear a noise on the panel to the left of the mirror. The IN button pops out and the OUT button becomes depressed.

"Combine your senses. Trace a path with your hands to follow what your eyes are seeing," a voice says.

Your eyes pop open a bit further as you just realize what the implications of this voice are. Her movements earlier were not a coincidence, she could hear every word you said, you were the director, and now the roles have flipped.

You recover, and stare back at your focal point of where you think her eyes would be and trace your hands over your body. You start with your arms. Starting at your shoulder and softy rubbing all the way down past your elbow to your hand then back up again, repeating several times. Then you shorten your distance and focus between your shoulder and elbow, following the contours of your bicep and tricep. You move to the other arm and repeat, this time flexing to have your muscles stand out more pronounced.

You move your touch across your collar bone and to your chest, tracing the larger path of your pectoral muscles.

"Rub you nipples," you hear.

You take your right hand and cup your left pec in your palm, give it a squeeze, then move your hand back towards the center of your chest so that only your fingertips remain over your nipple. You take your middle finger and make smaller and smaller concentric circles teasing your nipple until they become too sensitive. You close your eyes at this moment, open them, and then return to your right pec repeating the process with your left hand.

"That's so sexy," the voice says. The sound of her voice turns you on, your dick hardens fully, tenting the towel.

When your nipples can handle no more, you trace your finger down over your waist following every contour of your abs.

"Remove the towel," she whispers.

You unhook the fabric and have it fall to the ground, its progress impeded slightly as it almost catches on your makeshift penis towel hook.

"Move to the side," you hear. You follow the orders. "Mmm, you are quite large," she sighs.

As she will not be able to hear you, you give a wink to the mirror, hopefully that will mean the same as saying the reason you are so large is because of the show you enjoyed earlier of her beauty.

With your erection in profile for her to see, you return both hands to your sensitive nipples. You point to your head then to the mirror, then close your eyes and disappear into your fantasy as you tease your sensitive nipples with your index fingers.

"So thoughts of me are making your cock twitch that wildly?" she speaks. You open your eyes and look down. She is correct. You have not yet touched yourself but your cock keeps bucking, aching to be touched.

"Image my lips wrapped around your dick right now," the voice continues.

You reach down and grab your dick with the hand farthest from the mirror so that she can still see. You pretend your hand is her lips and trace the path you would want her to take. You tease the tip of your cock with your fingers, rubbing the sensitive underside. Your cock twitches even more wildly now, pre-come oozing out of the tip. You turn forward, point your dick close to the mirror and milk your dick so more precum drips out. You take a finger and collect your precum and spread it in larger and large circles over the tip of your cock, then rub it into the entire length of your shaft. You go back and squeeze some more bodily lubricant from you dick and continue to massage it into your twitching cock.

"I wish I could taste that. Lick your dick clean, then suck your balls empty," you hear her moan.

You grip your dick hard and start stroking ferociously. Long strokes from the tip to the base. You close your eyes and imagine her sucking your dick. You feel the pressure build up in you loins. You hold back then release; your semen escapes in a long burst. You shoot a long white steam onto the mirror. Then a second, then a third. Shorter and shorter the streams travel each time, until the sixth buck of your cock has only a small amount of semen leak out and hangs at the tip of your penis, collecting on your fingers. You rub this slowly up and down the length of your now softening member.

"Incredible," she says as you recover from your orgasm.

If you decide to go next door, Click here to go to Page 21

If you don't want to press your luck, Click here to go to Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Choose [CYOA] Quantum physics and literature theory team up against Jan.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Choose Own Piss Adventure Ch. 01 A piss and lesbian choose your own adventure.in Fetish
CYOA - Domme Spa 01 Domme Spa 1 - Introin Audio
A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 00 - CYOA Intro 01 A Sci-Fi Choose Your Own Adventure Story (Prologue).in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Back To Secret Agent School Be Anna Nicole Smith or Jimbo Bond in this *Interactive* adventure.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories