Choose your own SexVenture Page 21

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
1.5k words
4.4k
00

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 21

= = = = =

You regain your composure after your orgasm and give a kiss to the person you hope is still on the other side of the mirror. Suddenly, you see the IN button pop back out and no buttons on the panel are depressed. You walk over to the switch on the right and flip it to OUT. You see the still nude perfection bending down to pick up her yellow panties, showing you her gorgeous ass and meaty labia again. You also notice fresh juices splattered on her side of the mirror. You go to the panel and press IN. "What's your name?"

You see her halt and stand erect, holding her panties in her hands. She walks over to her own panel and your button gets switched to OUT. "Victoria. Welcome aboard, new guy!"

You press IN. "Can I come next door and join you? I'd love to learn more about you."

IN pops back out, OUT becomes depressed. "I'm not sure that would be a good idea. You would be too tempting."

IN: "Is that a bad thing?"

OUT: "Yes, I am a virgin." She leans over and looks at herself in the mirror but her stare meets your eyes. "I am saving myself for marriage." You can read the simultaneous temptation and hesitation in her eyes better than you can in her voice. A woman torn between giving in to her desires or standing steadfast to her beliefs and values.

IN: "I respect that. We can just talk. I won't do anything that you are not comfortable with."

OUT: "You promise." You see the look change in her eyes as she is seriously considering letting you over.

IN: "I promise."

OUT: "Just show. No touching. Agreed?"

IN: "No touching."

A pause, then the fourth button on the speaker becomes depressed and the mirror panel retracts into the wall behind the bed. You are now standing face to face to the naked beauty who was a stranger not more than two minutes ago.

"Hi, Victoria."

"Hi."

You enter her room and walk over and sit on the bed, legs folded underneath you. She joins you, legs bent out to the side. You talk for about twenty minutes. Although you both are naked, the conversation was non-sexual and very comfortable talk. Although the conversation was not awkward, there were awkward pauses. Not pauses of not knowing what to say next, but awkward by the fact that you are each attracted to the other and keep getting distracted and tempted by the other's nudity. You cannot help but stare at her tits and bald, fleshy pussy and recall her earlier performance, imagining your dick as her fingers, pushing inside her. She cannot help looking at your muscled body and recalling your performance, imagining her tight pussy as your hand, receiving the strokes of your throbbing cock. Her thoughts make her nipples erect and pussy glisten. Your thoughts make your cock so hard, you twitch and glisten with precum at the tip.

Your conversation pauses again as you catch her staring at your dick, which makes it twitch, which makes her stare at it more. She stops speaking and her eyes go from your penis to your eyes. Back to your penis then back to your eyes. She repeats this over and over. As you watch her do it, you examine her own eyes. She has beautiful eyes and a beautiful face, her glasses only enhancing that beauty. Suddenly, she looks as if she is mentally calculating something. After a long look at your dick she then looks and smiles at you then begins to lower her head down, moving in the direction of your lap, hoping to take your throbbing penis in her mouth.

Before her head can move past your chest and reach your penis, you quickly move your hand to cover your dick and slap it against your thigh out of her way. She halts her movement and looks up at you.

"It's okay. I want this."

"Victoria, nothing would make me happier, but I don't think that afterwards you would be happy. Take a moment to think about it, is this what you want?"

"It could be."

"It's not."

"But I am so horny," she argues. "I have been staring at your twitching cock for twenty minutes now, all while enjoying our conversation. Fine it might not be for love, but it'll be for lust, and it'll feel good."

Your cock twitches again thinking about how right she is about how good it would feel.

"No touching. I promised you. That is what I am sticking to. If the next time I see you, and we are clothed, and this is what you want, then okay. But I am not going to take advantage of you while you are vulnerably horny."

"Can I at least watch you masturbate again? Wait, hold on," she says as she reaches over the side of the bed, her tits hanging down, nipples pointed out, a tableau so tempting to grab and squeeze as she bends over to reach into the nightstand, but you resist.

She pulls out a small dildo and a pocket pussy. She hands you the pussy mold and keeps the dildo for herself. She reaches back into the drawer and pulls out a bottle of lube, opens the fold of the surrogate pussy and pours in a generous amount of lubricant, then pours some more into your hand. You use it to coat your penis. She pours a bunch of lube into her hand as well and coats the dildo with it, running her hands up and down the shaft. She returns the lube to the drawer; again you follow her tits swinging beneath her as she bends over. Then she sits up at the edge of the bed. You follow suit and hang your legs over the edge of the bed next to her.

She balances her ass half off the bed and spreads her legs wide and slides her dildo into her aching pussy slowly until its entire length is inside. She looks at you and then down to your dick. You insert your lubed dick into your toy until you reach the depths of the fake vagina. She slides her toy out, pointing the tip up to hit her swollen g-spot on the way out. She looks at you and then at your dick again. You slide your pocket pussy up towards the tip of your cock to follow suit. You now match each other's movements, her inserting a dildo into her pussy while your cock impales your palm. In and out at a slow mimicking rhythm that rapidly builds.

Your breaths become heavier and she begins panting and moaning.

"You're so big," she moans with eyes closed.

"You're so tight," you groan.

Soon you are not able to stay in rhythm as you both have closed your eyes and are focused on reaching the peak of orgasm. She is pistoning the dildo rapidly into her hot pussy and you are fucking your plastic pussy with your hard dick; each of you imaging these toys are the real item of the person sitting next to you. You come first with your own groan and release your sperm inside your toy. You relish your climax and look over to watch Victoria reach her orgasm. She has pulled out her dildo and it has dropped to the floor. She is now using her right hand to vigorously rub her clitoris. Counter-clockwise rotation, around and around and around, stimulating her clit until she throws back her arm, her legs spasm on tiptoe and suddenly a gush of her pussy juices ejaculate out across the room. She falls back on the bed writhing in pleasure all wet and exhausted. You pull yourself out of your pocket pussy and place it on the night table then walk quickly through the window to get the towel you dropped to the floor and bring it over to Victoria on the bed.

You hand her the towel and she uses it to help clean her legs of her juices, all the while you are wishing it was your tongue helping to clean her dry. When finished, she tosses the towel back to you. You wrap it around your waste and sit down in an armchair watching and admiring her beauty. She reaches down and grabs her yellow panties and puts them on. She goes over to the closet and puts on the rest of her clothes: a bra and a nice colorful sundress. She then climbs back onto the bed, sprawled out on one side. She beckons with her finger, "Come join me."

You lie down next to her. "Give me a kiss," she requests.

You hesitate and she continues, "You can give me a kiss, that's okay. Besides, we are dressed now."

You touch her cheek then move your hand to the back of her neck and pull her in to you. You enjoy a thirty second closed-mouth kiss, and then lie down beside her enjoying the moment.

Click here to continue on Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Choose Own Piss Adventure Ch. 01 A piss and lesbian choose your own adventure.in Fetish
CYOA - Domme Spa 01 Domme Spa 1 - Introin Audio
A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 00 - CYOA Intro 01 A Sci-Fi Choose Your Own Adventure Story (Prologue).in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Back To Secret Agent School Be Anna Nicole Smith or Jimbo Bond in this *Interactive* adventure.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Should He Let His Wife Get Nailed? Horny wife gets drunk. Should husband let her get taken?in Loving Wives
More Stories