Choose your own SexVenture Page 22

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
1.2k words
5.4k
00

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 22

= = = = =

You look at her lying next to you on the bed. "You ready for the next round?"

"What are you thinking?" she asks.

"Well let's see what I can find in the drawers," you respond as you look in the night stand. You find something that peaks your interest and pull out some lube and anal beads. "Would you like to ty these?"

"Sure," is her enthusiastic answer.

She lies on the bed with her back arched and ass up in the air. You open up the lube and drizzle some lubricant onto her ass hitting the top of the crack and having it trickle the short distance to the entrance of her ass. You move your head in, gripping her ass cheeks open wide. Next, you slide your tongue down the same path, starting at the small of her back passing through her crack until you reach her tight asshole. You swirl your tongue around her opening and feel her quiver. You dip your tongue in to push some lube inside her to help coat her for what is to come. You apply more lube to your right hand and replace your tongue with your pinky and apply more lube to her walls.

"How does it feel, ready for the beads?"

"Your tongue felt great, but I guess we can switch to the beads."

You grab the anal beads and apply a heavy amount of lube to the entire length and take the smallest bead on the end and rub it up her slit and back down again. You take the beads on a trip around her clit before returning through her crease up to her ass and come to a rest on her tight opening. She seems nervous, her ass is so tight you are not sure even the smallest bead will push through.

You apply a bit of pressure and watch the first bead disappear out of sight. While the first bead rests inside her, you run your hand across her ass around her hip and down her waist to rub her clit. This relaxes her and you push the second bead, larger now, into her ass. Two beads are in and can support themselves now. You leave the beads mounted in her ass like a flag pole, her ass still sticking straight up in the air, her head off to the side resting on top of her arms flat on the bed. You rub her ass as you lie down next to her and give her a kiss.

"You look so sexy, you have a gorgeous ass," you compliment her.

Your tongues probe each other. While you kiss, you stretch up to reach the beads and push, a bit harder this time, to make the third bead enter her pulsating asshole. She pauses during your kiss to let out a moan.

"I am not used to those nerves being stimulated. It is unusual but it's a nice feeling. You can go larger just not too deep," she says.

You continue your kiss and reach under her body to tease her nipples and caress her waist. You break the kiss and lean back up, tracing a path across her back to her ass again. The fourth bead is quite large, and you slowly but continuously push the bead past her opening. It hits her nerves causing her to tremble.

"Wow, okay, I think I can handle bigger now."

"You think you are ready for my penis?"

"Yes, just not deep."

You have gone deep enough with the beads and slowly pull out the fourth and largest bead. You watch her legs tremble, struggling to support her quivering body. Then the third bead, eliciting the same stimulating sensation. The second bead passes out. Finally, the smallest. Her asshole is no longer puckered tight. You grab more lube and drop it straight in her hole and run your tongue around her opening and then dive in swirling around inside, tickling her nerve endings.

"Oh, YES!!!" she screams.

Her excitement arouses you and you harden to your fullest. The anticipation of putting your dick into her ass causes more blood to rush to your cock causing it to engorge and pulsate in your hand. You apply more lubricant to the tip of your cock and circle it around her ass. You place it at her opening then push it in with the help of your thumbs. She lets out another strong scream of delight as this is even larger than the fourth bead. You honor her wishes and do not push it in deep, rather you slide the glans in and out stimulating her nerves every few seconds, speeding up to match the rocking motion of her ass onto you.

Her rocking ass is stimulating the tip of your penis, you are not sure if you will be able to hold off an orgasm, but you keep sliding your tip in and out of her.

"Pull out," she screams as she leans up, frees her arm and sends a hand immediately to rub at her clit and she explodes in an orgasm, collapsing to the bed moaning and twitching.

You lie down next to her, cuddling her writhing frame. It takes her a few minutes to recover, but when she does, she sees your cock is still rock hard, pulsing and ready for relief. She grabs the bottle of lube and pours a bunch onto your cock. You both watch it twitch and you let out a groan as she wraps her hand around your shaft, coating your entirety and rubbing the remaining lube into your sack, fondling your balls. She squeezes some more lube onto your balls and rubs this further down. She spreads your legs and coats your taint and the opening of your ass. She teases your anal entrance with her finger, applying plenty of lube to the area. She then leans down and takes your cock in your mouth. All of it. She opens her throat wide and engulfs your throbbing piece down to the base. She teases the side of your cock with her tongue then starts bobbing her head up and down, sliding her tongue up to lick your glans, then down again to add pressure to the shaft.

You are enjoying the moment, but now she slips her finger into your ass. The sensation is unreal. She wiggles it around, stimulating your nerve endings. You are unprepared for that and it sends you into an orgasm. You feel pump after pump being released from your cock, you must have ejaculated more than you ever have before. But there is no way to tell as her mouth is still deep on your cock and she keeps working it up and down, swallowing every ounce of you. A few more reflexive bucks from your penis and your orgasm is over.

She lies down next to you and you both rest there after the long sexual session. You turn and look her in the eyes and lean in for one soft kiss. Then you turn and look up at the ceiling and close your eyes briefly, enjoying the moment and reflecting on today's events so far.

Click here to continue on Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Should He Let His Wife Get Nailed? Horny wife gets drunk. Should husband let her get taken?in Loving Wives
A Whore at Dread Harbor Ch. 00 - CYOA Intro 01 A Sci-Fi Choose Your Own Adventure Story (Prologue).in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Odette: Choose your own adventure! A choose your own non-con adventure!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path A Choose your own adventure path A.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories