Choose your own SexVenture Page 23

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
1.6k words
4.8k
00

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 23

= = = = =

She looks at you lying next to her on the bed. "Are you ready for the next round?"

"What are you thinking?" you ask.

"Well let's see what I can find in the drawers," she answers as she looks in the night stand. Something peaks her interest and she pulls out a blindfold and some handcuffs. "Would you trust me if I put these on you?"

"Of course," is your enthusiastic response.

She hands you the blindfold and you put it on as she reaches across the bed and locks two sets of handcuffs to the headboard. She takes your right arm and locks it into place. She takes your left arm and locks it into place.

"Okay, simple, first-timer rules. Only one rule. No coming."

"Okay," you say non-convincingly.

"What to do, what to do?" you hear her wandering about the room presumably grabbing different items.

Then you feel warm breath on your face. She must be hovering over you. The warmth is replaced by coldness as ice is traced across your forehead, down your nose and coats your lips. She removes the ice briefly to give you a kiss.

The ice returns and runs down your neck across your chest to your left nipple. She draws circles around it until it's nice and cold and sensitive, then she moves over to the right nipple to repeat the process. The ice leaves your body and you hear it being placed into a glass. Then your nipples feel the pressure of a clip or clothespin being applied to them. You bite your lip as she adjusts their positions until she is satisfied.

"What's the only rule?" she checks.

"No coming."

"Right, so you warn me if you think you get close to breaking that rule, okay?"

"Okay."

You feel her warm breath again, this time in your pubic area until it finally focuses in on your dick. Your cock twitches to attention but not yet to full strength. You feel her grab you at the base to hold you straight up for her and she takes you hardening dick in her mouth and she proceeds to suck. She alternates hot and cold breaths and increases her speed as she fondles your balls. She gives your left nut a squeeze and you want to come. You let her know.

"No you don't," she says as she smacks the clothespins on your nipples in retaliation. She then returns to your dick taking you in her mouth and slurps at your entire length. Again this feels wonderful, but the urge to come does not rise until she squeezes your right nut. You warn her again.

"No you don't," she yells, and this time she smacks the clothespins completely off of your nipples to yield a satisfying sensation. "If this is how you are going to be, we will have to refocus your energy." She shifts on the bed and you sense it gets darker. Then you feel pressure on your head. "Stick your tongue out, my pussy is right in front of you. Make me come."

Without your hands you cannot pull her into you so you keep yourself in one place as she maneuvers her body to the parts she wants to stimulate. You feel the folds of her pussy and lap away, drawing your tongue into her folds until you gain access to her pussy and you twist your tongue like an auger along her walls collecting her juices. She leaves herself in this position allowing you to taste her lovely pussy for some time.

She finally repositions so that you are now tonguing her clit. You move your tongue in all directions to try and get her to come. She increases the pressure down on your face so that your tongue is on her clit and she is rubbing her pussy on your chin. She starts moaning heavily and then stops and spasms on top of your head as she comes.

"Good job. You deserve a reward." She removes her pussy from your face and you hear her reposition again, then feel her take hold of your cock. Her hand eventually guides you into her hole. She starts bouncing up and down on your erect cock. She is so tight it feels so good around your cock. The feeling is enhanced by the lack of sight. You desperately want to come.

"Let me come."

"No!" She stops bouncing on your dick abruptly, pulls herself off and gets off the bed. She is rummaging again and returns to the bed. You start to feel light sensations on your chest. Then they move to your waist where you immediately try to twist to get out of the way of the sensation. You are being tickled with a feather. She moves the feather down to your testicles and penis. This makes your penis throb even more, you are not sure how much you can take. Then the feather moves down your legs and starts attacking your heels and toes. You have more mobility here and start wiggling your legs out of the way of this tickling torture.

"Not the feet!" you protest.

"Oh? You have something against the feet?" she asks.

She stops tickling you and you hear something hit the floor, you assume the feather brush. Then you feel the shift in the bed as she adds her weight getting back onto the bed. You feel a soft massaging of your balls then a second pressure added to your penis, pushing your dick up, away from your scrotum, ninety degrees into the air, then 180 onto your waist. It does not feel like her hand. Then you feel your dick wrapped in flesh. Still not her hands.

"Your feet!" you realize.

She continues to fondle your dick, with both feet pressed together forming a small opening for you to fuck. She adds pressure to all sides off your cock and slowly strokes you as much as she is able to maneuver with her feet. It is a great feeling. You fail to warn her this time and you erupt.

Having been teased and denied this long, you would swear your ejaculate reached the ceiling fan. You couldn't see to confirm, so you can believe whatever you want to. What is true is that it was a large quantity. Several bucks as your dick pumped burst after burst of semen.

"You jerk! You got your jizz all over my feet!" she shouts in feigned anger. "You must pay!"

She unlocks the handcuffs and orders you to turn around onto your stomach. She locks you back in the handcuffs. "On all fours!" she commands.

You get on all fours and hear an item being dragged off the table. Then Whaaaap. A hard slap against your ass with a paddle.

"Five slaps of a paddle as punishment for failing at the easiest game that exists. Only one rule, geez!" You wiggle your ass in the air at her in defiance indicating for her to bring it on. Whaaack. Slap number two. The sensation feels great and only excites you, causing your penis to twitch again. Smaaack. Slap number three. Your cock starts to grow. Slaaap. Slap number four.

"Thank you ma'am may I have another" is all you can muster in measured breath as you are bracing in anticipation as these slaps are getting harder but no less enjoyable. Spaaank. Slap number five.

"Oh, that last slap was too much, let me at her," you playfully scream.

She reaches over and unleashes you from both handcuffs. You take your blindfold off and you welcome the sight of her naked beauty and your cock twitches aching to be drained of its juices again.

"New rule. Fuck me with wild abandon and make me come," she demands.

"On all fours," you demand back at her as you hop off the bed and guide her back onto the bed. "Ass in the air." Using an open hand you give her your own playful hard slap. "Get ready." You hop on the bed, feet next to her knees right beneath her ass. You grab her hips and slide your cock into her waiting pussy.

"Yesss!" she lets out.

You are filled with a desire and urgency; there is no slow approach, you immediately start to slam into her, hard and deep, slapping your balls against her clit. You lean against her back to gain leverage, angling your dick inside her to stimulate her walls. You plant quick wet kisses on her back as you fold an arm under her and cup and pull at her breasts, all the while still plowing your engorged dick into her pussy as fast and as deep as you can.

She is matching you, thrust for thrust, pushing her ass back at you, impaling herself on your pole. You raise your upper body up off her back and pull at her hair, yanking her head back causing her to arch her back. She moves a hand down to rub at her clit. You give her ass one last slap to signal you are ready. She gets one last clit rub in and you both explode in ecstasy. You empty a large load into her pussy and it mingles with her juices, coating your dick with one fantastic bodily fluid mix.

You pull out and you both collapse on the bed next to each other. You lie there together after your long sexual session. You turn and look her in the eyes and lean in for one soft kiss. Then you turn and look up at the ceiling and close your eyes briefly, enjoying the moment and reflecting on today's events so far.

Click here to continue on Page 11

- - - - -

Note: you may comment but not vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Odette: Choose your own adventure! A choose your own non-con adventure!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path C Choose your own adventure path C.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path A Choose your own adventure path A.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Odette: Path B Choose your own adventure path B.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You Choose [CYOA] Quantum physics and literature theory team up against Jan.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories