Choose your own SexVenture Page 24

Story Info
Only for readers who chose this page from the larger story.
417 words
4.39
5.2k
2

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topwise
topwise
56 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part of a larger adventure story. If you reached this page as part of a reader's choice from a previous page, continue below. If not, CLICK HERE to start at the beginning of the SexVenture.

= = = = =

Page 24

= = = = =

Out in the hallway, you reflect back on your day. Your first day, and what a day it was. You are exhausted, but cannot help smiling from ear to ear. You met some incredible women today, and you are grateful you were able to make them happy. They made you happy too. You are hopeful that the next day you will be able to meet some new employees and start new relationships while also working hard to maintain close relationships with those you met today. It is tough work, but you are up to the challenge. You begin to walk down the hallway to the elevators to leave for the day, but then you stop. You might as well do as some of the other employees do and just spend the night here. It is not a typical 9-to-5 job, who knows when your services will be needed next. You continue down the hallway and find an empty room and enter. You leave the lights off as you disrobe and climb into bed underneath some covers. You have your eyes closed for about ten minutes when you hear a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Light from the hallway shines into the room forming a silhouette of the person standing at the doorway. You strain your eyes and are able to make out her face.

She speaks, "Sorry to disturb you. I was looking to take a nap too, but I like to snuggle, do you mind if I join you?"

You fling open the covers, revealing your naked body in the process.

She closes the door and in the darkness you can hear her undressing before she then slides in bed next to you and throws the covers back over both of you as she moves in close.

The End

If you would like to start again from the beginning, Click here to go to Page 1

If you would like to backtrack to your previous choice that brought you here, Click here to go to Page 11

If you are truly done with the story, Thanks for Reading!

- - - - -

Note: you may comment AND vote on this page.

topwise
topwise
56 Followers