Choose Your Pleasure

Story Info
Getting ready for an evening out has never been so fun.
1.2k words
3.61
17.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another one of my stories written as an erotic challenge between myself and a friend. I dreamt this one up to explore a futuristic world where medical technology is so advanced it is possible to entirely customize your body how you see fit, with sexy results. I would certainly try it.

*****

Kyn rose to the day and stretched, feeling a primordial tug deep inside. The evening called with promises of companionship and pleasure, but who would Kyn be this night? Soft and alluring, or sharp and compelling? The plain features of the angelically carved faced tilted in a smile. The lithe figure stood and walked toward an elegant black lacquered cabinet. Kyn opened it.

Inside, cushioned by their special illusory white-velvet cryogenic chambers, sat Kyn's favorite 'accessories'. On the left, a beautiful pair of testicles and a finely shaped but flaccid cock rested in its form-fitting hollow. On the right, a gorgeous cunt, framed with plump lips and crowned by a sweet little water-lily clitoris filled its own resting place. Each set of genitalia came with their own pleasures and conveniences. But which would bring their owner greater pleasure at the fete? Kyn sighed.

"The winner... Shall be the one that whets my appetite for the evening with the most delectable climax now." Kyn took hold of the cock, pressing a green button next to its hollow that allowed for its removal. Holding the male tool facing out, Kyn lowered it to the blank space between the thighs. Once the base of the cock pressed into flesh, it warmed, and the two pieces became one seamless whole. Kyn's body filled out, becoming thicker with muscle, hard planed thighs and stomach, a flat chest with gold-brown curls, and rugged jawline. He, now, grinned. Coming back to his bed, he relaxed himself and took his newly-planted lance in hand, just cupping the full sac and fondling the sensitive globes to start. He knew the beautiful and flexible Ran would be attending the masquerade that night, and he longed to meet that lover no matter what body they chose. Often they'd met and melded their bodies, in both forms and all combinations. Kyn imagined sinking his cock into Ran's pussy, if she were she, or Ran's ass, in either form. His cock lengthened, growing thick and sensitive. It hungered for wet heat and friction. The man's palm wrapped his shaft, and he groaned, falling into his still-warm bedding. One lazy, slow stroke, then another, and soon his ardor needed more. Kyn reached for the lotion beside his bed.

A quick pump filled his palm, and he rubbed his fingers in the silky cream. His shaft leapt as the slick heat of touch closed around it again, and he began to pump himself in his fist in earnest. He wanted to lick around that luscious pussy of Ran's as her body wept her arousal; he wanted to bury his cock in the slit until he could feel her clench as he spent his seed. His pace on his dick increased, and his hips thrust upward as he pictured her breasts bouncing as she rode him, or the long hair Ran favored in either form wrapped around his palm as his cock drove past those kissably delicate lips. He even imagined Ran, in male form, driving into his ass from behind as his own cock speared the cunt of their other play-mate Li. The combinations were always dizzyingly marvelous. Kyn grunted, lost in memories and pleasure, as he pumped his cock. But even as he neared release, a deeper craving struck. Kyn panted, and reached for a small round remote as he worked his cock. Once it was grasped in his free hand, he pressed the only button. Instantly a long, automated dildo popped out of his bedframe and hovered toward his spread legs. The toy was already programmed to Kyn's bodies and adjusted to penetrate a male asshole, lubricating and positioning itself to plunge. Kyn felt his bed move beneath him, tilting his hips up and aligning his ass for its plundering. The dildo moved into place.

Warm, arousal-enhancing lubricants began to spread as the tip of the toy met his hole. The machine began to buzz, and he gritted his teeth, pushing back into the probe, aiding its entrance. The lube warmed and stretched his back-hole and catapulted him further toward pleasure. Grunting and half-groaning throatily, Kyn accepted the dildo into his ass and felt his hips rear upward in ecstasy. Pumping his hips against his own hands, Kyn moaned aloud as the toy met his depths and began to thrust, in and out. His orgasm rushed closer, fluid brewing inside his balls, aching to escape. Kyn worked himself harder, and the auto-toy matched his pace. Heat filled his groin and began to roll outward, starting from the depths of his anal passage to the base of his cock and balls.

Release pressed at the back of his eyes and he thrashed toward completion. Imagining Ran's cunt receiving his fertile spunk stole the climax from him at last. In a few pumps, the sheer delight overwhelmed him and sent jets of spunk fountaining out, straight up, and the vibrating faux-cock in his ass made him pulse hard with every spurt. The liquid vaulted up and arced over his body, landing back on him and making a beautiful mess of his chest and thighs. When it was over, Kyn panted heavily, his prick going soft. After he'd spent, he pressed the button for the cock to eject itself. If left in place, it still wouldn't reattach for thirty seconds. Nicely warm but still horny, Kyn stood, covered in sperm, and removed the cock. Masculine attributes faded for the neutral body. After cleaning the penis of lingering semen, Kyn replaced it into the stasis chamber and removed the quivering cunt. It took to the blank groin as easily as the male part, and newly-female Kyn smiled, her breasts filling out to grapefruit size, her body rounding and gaining curves. Still she was covered in white streaks, and immediately, she rubbed some errant drops into her sensitive, large nipples.

After entering the bathroom, Kyn began to run a hot shower, and stepped in to lather herself with an aphrodisiac soap. Her body began to heat as she rubbed her breasts and pussy with pink foam that heightened bloodflow to those areas and made her breath hitch. She pressed another button below the showerhead, and immediately a jet of water shot from the floor, aiming toward her clit. Kyn stood and let the downward spray target her nipples, and another automatic, waterproof dildo emerged from the wall panel to insert itself into her greedy vagina. The water pulsed against her clitoris, the dildo fucked, and her breasts were teased by another spray. Ran's image, this time male and fucking her against a wall from behind, filled her mind. His heavy cock stabbed against the deepest spot of her core as his fingers possessed her asshole. Orgasm mounted quicker this time, and Kyn screamed out her delight as the combined stimuli of her shower filled and roused her to explosion. The waves wracked her after only a few minutes, paralyzing and wonderful, and she howled out her lover's name as she felt the ripples of her womb against the thrusting toy on her g-spot. Once she was done, she slumped against the shower wall and felt the dildo pull out; it returned to the wall unit to be cleaned and recharged. Kyn stumbled out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself.

Grabbing her phone, she messaged Ran.

Darling, I do hope you're wearing your cock tonight. I want you to shoot deep inside me until I'm pregnant...