Chooser of The Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before me stands a minor of the Roman legion. His helmet covered in the blood of my men. Reaching behind me, I grab the short short and scream to the heavens.

Kara kicks the flanks of Dagr as they come rushing down to my side. Dagr's hoof's settle on the Roman's skull.

Kara grabs my body as I collapse to the earth. Standing guard, Dagr fends off any who advance.

Wrapping my body in her arms, Kara looks into my eyes.

"Don't worry husband. I have chosen your soul as mine. We'll be together always."

Running my hand over Kara's armor, I feel her body beneath. My lips form a smile that reaches my eyes.

"We won didn't we love? The people are free?"

Leaning down, Kara kisses me softly.

"Yes we did my husband. The battle is about over. The norsemen have slaughtered the Romans. They'll talk about you for years around the fires."

Feeling the sword grate against my spine with ever breath, I suck in the cold air.

"We will be together forever Kara. Right? You know how I feel about the Gods and their games."

Leaning over my pale face, Kara's hair brushes against me as her lips meet mine. With a last gasp, I stare into her eyes. Losing myself to her beauty.

With tears running down her fair cheeks, Kara smiles at my dying face.

"I'll see you in Valhalla my love. There we shall stand shoulder to shoulder each day. And each night, we shall make love. I am yours forever my husband. Your love is mine."

Laying my body gently on the ground, Kara mounts Dagr. Wiping the tears from her eyes, Kara raises her sword.

"To my love Dagr. Take me home to Erik."

Raising his hoofs, Dagr leaps into the air. With the tide of battle over, Kara smiles down at the army. The freedom is now there. The mortals are on their own until Ragnarok. Motioning to her sisters, Kara smiles.

"To Valhalla! My love awaits me."

12