Choosing Your Battles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

With a sharp thrust, he invaded her tight cunt with his cock. The harsh intrusion was an introduction to a harsh and rough fucking. She screamed loudly as her body trembled, her inner walls contracted around his moving cock and the strength in her legs was leaving. If it wasn't for Sasha's strength, she would've collapsed on the floor. He held her at her waist as he continued to pound her pussy. He didn't last long. Based on the nut that he released prior, his stamina wasn't up to par; it didn't take his orgasm long to erupt. With a roar, he thrust a few choppy strokes into her cunt as his cum shot out of him and coats her insides.

"Damn" he said, panting, into the back of her head.

"Yeah...you said it" she gasped.

The two of them were engaged in an embrace with her back pressed up against his front. His arms were holding onto her torso. His face nuzzled against the nape of neck with an occasional kiss to her face. She listened to the inhales and exhales of his breathing. She found it to be soothing. They held on for a few minutes. The sound of a ringing bell sliced through the air; signifying the end of the fourth period, as well as the end of their union. She felt his flaccid cock slip out of her and his body backing away from her. Selene weakly reached down for her pants and panties. She slowly pulled them back up.

"Damn, I've been fucked twice in a forty-five minute span," she said to no one in particular.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing," he remarked.

"It's not," she sighed.

The abrupt sound of students chattering and the usual sounds that accompany the hustle and bustle of school activity had interrupted their interlude. Selene now felt the awkwardness that always comes after a sexual encounter with a stranger. Under normal circumstances, the partner was a woman and the environment was usually the privacy of that person's home. She felt this awkwardness on sixteen different occasions and she's never gotten used to it. She never learned how to ignore the intrapersonal berating that she would give herself. Now, this time, her sexual escapade had taken place in a hallway inside of her high school and her partner for the day wasn't a woman, but a man. Unlike her previous sexual partners, who gave her empty promises during their acts of seduction, this particular partner never doled out sweet endearments in her ears or filled her up with alcoholic drinks. He had beaten her up, held her down and fucked her. He ended up fucking her once again.

'Does this means that I am the hold-me-down while I am beaten until I cum type?' she pondered as she pressed her face to the wall.

She heard him let out a cough. She turned to face The Monster. He had his back facing her. He was adjusting his clothes. He let out another cough. This one was a loud, violent one which lasted more than fifteen seconds.

"You need something for that cold," she informed him. Selene noticed that he turned his head slightly, so he could see her over his right shoulder. "It can turn into the flu."

"Awww, are you worried about me?" The Monster taunted.

"NO!" she said abruptly and sounding like she was caught in a lie. "I just thought..." her voice quieted down. "Never mind, I just thought that you should—

"I wanna see you again" was his declaration.

"What?" It was Selene's only response to his surprising-induced statement. She watched the tall and broad teenager turn to face her. He pushed his hood off of his head. With the little bit of lighting that filtered into the short hallway, she saw his face once more. He was staring at her. "Why? Why do you want to see me again?" She couldn't help but feel pleasantly surprised at his need.

Sasha the Monster chuckled at her inquiry. "I think you know why I want to see you" he said to her.

'Sex on tap, of course' was what she thought.

She felt a sense of disappointment, strangely. "What about other girls? Don't you have other girl... friends?"

She saw his lips turn up into a smirk. He had taken steps towards her. He stood in front of her. He was close enough that she could smell a mixture of fragrance that was made up of his body odor, sex and her perfume.

"Maybe I do..." The Monster's hand had reached up to her face. He caressed her jaw. Then his fingertips grazed her lips.

A spine-tingling spike of pleasure spread through her as she felt his fingers explored her body.

"... Or Maybe I don't. It doesn't fucking matter. I want to fuck you again. If you like to know why, it is quite simple. I enjoy having you fight me and then fuck me..."

Her mind mumbled a 'What?' after hearing his reason.

"... I can't do that with the other girls that I fuck. If I were to do that to any of them, they would bitch about the bruising or about how rough I am with them..."

Selene felt a conglomerate of emotions: anger, embarrassment and shame. 'So, I am only good for being disrespected?' she thought. The emotion of anger had dominated and she was now pissed off. Her hands formed into fists.

"... I know with you, I don't have to worry about that shit. And I know that you can handle it. I know that you're a fighter. I know that you enjoy fighting and causing pain—

"I don't—

"Don't deny it. I've seen your hands. They aren't dainty and soft like other girls' hands. They are hard and rough and your knuckles are scarred. It comes from whupping ass. They're like mine—

"Except I don't go beating the shit out of little kids." Selene heard his laughter.

"Are you referring to Tommy?" Sasha asked, as his fingers reached the nape of her neck.

"It doesn't matter" she said to him. "In regards to your proposition, no, I don't want to be your glorified, punching bag-slash-blow up doll." She heard the disappointment in her voice. She hoped that he didn't hear the same thing. Selene gazed up at his face. There was a subtle smile on his face, but there was an emotional stoicism in his eyes. She didn't know if he was angry, disappointed, upset or feeling not interested in her answer.

"Why?" The Monster inquired as his hand dropped down to her shoulder. He gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Because this thing between us was a one-shot deal. I will admit to you that I am attracted to you. I can admit that much. But, I know that you're nothing but bad news for me. I have a shot at another chance and I know that you have the ability to fuck it up for me. So..."

She glared up at him. He was staring intently at her. For the first time ever, she became intimidated and gazed down at his chest.

"... I don't plan on doing this again..."

His hand drifted down to her left hip and gave a squeeze.

"... Hell, I don't plan on seeing you again. Once I leave this hallway, we are going to go our separate ways. I am going back to my life and you are going to go back to your life. You got that?"

She expected an outburst from Sasha, instead he was silent. The towering teen was eerily quiet to the point that Selene thought the volume of her heartbeats was louder. He was silent for too long that she had to stare at his face to determine his reaction. The smile was gone and his lips formed a thin, flat line. His jaw was clenched.

"And it's for the best." She reached down to his hand and removed the object from her hip. "I have to go back to my class to get my things..."

She noticed the chill that latched itself on her right hip afterwards. She missed the warmth that permeated from his large hand and she felt herself longing for his touch. Her cheeks burned with shame afterwards. She took a deep breath to calm herself before she had taken a few steps away from his foreboding form.

"Have a nice—Aaah!" Selene yelped out in surprise as she felt her body lose control. She was pulled until she struck something that was large and hard. Two, thick bands of brute strength wrapped around her small waist and across her back. Her arms and hands were restrained, thanks to being wedged in between her body and Sasha's. She struggled against him to try to obtain her freedom. Sasha just held on tighter.

"Sasha—

Her attempt at making a protest was cut off, when his lips collided with hers in a rough kiss. 'What the fuck is wrong with him?' was the thought that floated through her mind. She balled her fists up and tried to pummel him, but her attempts were unsuccessful. His lips and tongue tried gain entryway into her mouth, but she refused to give him access. She kept turning her face and his lips would find her cheeks and neck. With every turn, she called out for him and asked for him to stop.

"Sasha... Stop...S-Sasha... Let me go... Sash..." Her pleads had gone ignored as he continued to lather up her neck with his saliva from his sloppy kisses. "SASHA, STOP IT!" she screamed into the air. "STOP IT! GET OFF OF ME! STOP IT—

"YO, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

It was shouted from the entryway to the main corridor.

Selene's constant molestation had come to a halt. Then she felt her 5'10 frame being pulled behind Sasha's large. She peeked over his body to see three teenaged boys standing in the entryway. They were tall in stature and held some muscle mass on them. She recognized them as being a few players from the school's basketball team.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Sasha shouted back at them. "MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!"

The three student-athletes chose to ignore Sasha's warning and threat. "I AM MAKING IT MY FUCKING BUSINESS!" one of the students shouted back at him. A few milliseconds passed before Selene heard, "Selene, are you okay?" His voice was soft, but loud enough to have her listen to him. "You can come out now!"

Selene decided to use this opportunity to leave. She backed away from Sasha and walked from behind him. As she was about to walk past him, his hand shot out and grabbed a wrist of hers.

"SASHA!" she yelped as she was being pulled.

She turned to face him. He was staring at her. With his attention towards her, one of her saviors had taken the opportunity to initiate a fight. He ran up to Sasha and threw a punch at him. The blow connected to his face as the abrasive sound of flesh slamming into flesh echoed into the short and wide hallway.

Upon impact, Selene felt the hand that was holding onto her wrist become slack. She used that moment to flee. Without giving the two teens a glance, she bolted. She ran out of the darkened, short hallway, past the two other students and into the brightly-lit main corridor and ended up crashing into a sea of fellow students. She stumbled few steps but she managed to gather her bearings.

She ran a few feet away before coming to a halt, when she heard a few students squeal out in horror. She turned around in time to see the small gathering of her fellow students dispersed and a large form shoot out of the darkened hallway. The large object landed on the linoleum floor with a loud thud. A few more seconds flashed by and then the brawny frame lifted off of the floor and stood up. Selene glared at The Monster as he stood in the middle of a newly-formed crowd of students. She watched the three student-athletes quickly step into the circle and surrounded him. They surrounded him and stared at him with an aggressive glint in their eyes. Sasha head swung side-to-side in a frantic manner as he tried to keep his eyes on his opponents. The scene reminded Selene of how packs of predators circle an object of prey. However, unlike a defenseless hare, Sasha appeared to be ready for the impending brawl.

A few intense seconds flew by before The Monster had made his first move. By then, Selene noticed how the spectators were shouting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" as if they were spectators at an actual gladiator show. She witnessed Sasha charged towards the tall teenager that stood a few feet, diagonally, from where he was standing. The two kids dropped to the ground. The audience erupted in cheers and chants.

A ball of fear formed in her stomach while her adrenaline level increased. She knew that he was in a very vulnerable position as he lain on the ground. 'Get up, you asshole' she said to herself as she continued to watch the fight. The other two opponents watched for a few seconds before joining in. They attacked Sasha's unprotected form with their legs, knees and feet. She watched as Sasha slip out of her view as he was beaten and lowered to the floor. Soon, there were three students kicking and stomping on him. Watching his defeat, she felt like her heart sank down into her stomach. She recognized the sensation as being guilt.

'Go back,' her conscience instructed. 'Go back and help him.'

Instead of going back and make an attempt at diffusing the situation, she turned on her heels and left the scene.

~oMRo~

Two weeks has gone by. The holiday season had come and gone. The first day back to school had approached. Selene and her cousin were sitting in Kimberly's bedroom. Selene was sitting at the foot of her cousin's bed. Kimberly, who was sick, was resting and was underneath her blankets.

"You absolutely suck," Selene said to her cousin.

"I'm sorry," Kimberly whined, before blowing the contents of her stuffed nose into a balled up tissue. "You think that I want to have the flu? I've been feeling sick since Christmas day!"

"I don't care, Kimberly, you still absolutely suck monkey-balls. I told you that you should've taken the flu shot, when we all went to CVS. But, you bitched about needle marks and chose not to get it."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" she muttered. Kimberly grabbed another tissue and proceeded to blow her nose. "I don't like being sick," Kimberly stated.

"Now, I have to go back to school by myself."

"Oh boo-hoo, Selene, at least you're going back to school today. I am stuck here, in bed, while my mother treats me like I am a baby. At least you are able to go back to school and able to show off your cool ass Christmas gifts." A mischievous smile formed on her pale face. "And speaking off Christmas gifts, can—

"No, you're not borrowing my new pair of Ferragamo boots," Selene informed her cousin.

"I wasn't referring to your shoes, I was talking about your new leather jacket."

"No, you are not borrowing my jacket either."

"Booo," Kimberly groaned.

Selene let out a laugh. She pulled out her iPhone to check the time. It was 7:21 am, it was time for her to leave.

"Hey, don't forget to pick up my homework from my teachers," Kimberly reminded her.

"I won't forget," Selene said to her before grabbing her black, leather knapsack off of the floor. She stood up from the bed. "All right, I have to go now. I'll talk to you. If I can, I'll text you."

"Don't forget—

"I won't forget."

Almost three weeks has gone by since she last seen Sasha 'The Monster' Parker. The last time she had seen the overgrown boy was when he was receiving an ass-kicking by the starting power forward, the center and the point guard from the General Payton High's basketball team.

In regards to the days after, she didn't see him at all, due to his suspension and restriction from the school's grounds. She didn't see Sasha outside of the school's campus either. On the day after their last school day, Selene had left town to return to her hometown of New York. She had gone back home to celebrate the holidays with her mother and her siblings.

During her vacation, she enjoyed being with her family and re-connecting with her old friends. But even though she was busy during her vacation, she did think about Sasha and of their times together. She thought about the guilt that she felt, when she left him to defend himself. She did managed to assuage her guilty conscience by telling herself that it was physically impossible for her to fight off three boys. Even though her rational and logical side knew that she was correct, her heart knew that she was wrong. She also knew that she was taking the 'easy way out' of dealing with her guilt.

Now, Selene was on her way to school. She knew that there was a high chance of seeing him on this day. She also knew that if she did see him, it would be best to avoid being alone with him at all costs.

"We wish you a 'Merry Christmas'. We wish you a 'Merry Christmas'. And a Happy New Year" Selene sung underneath her breath as she walked down a neighborhood. She was walking to the designated stop where the school bus came to pick the kids up for school.

She was almost done with her fifteen-minute stroll to the bus stop, when she approached the David MacArthur Bridge. It was a small bridge that hovered fifty-nine feet over the Black Dove Creek. For Selene, she thought that the scenery around the bridge and the creek were beautiful during the spring and summer seasons, with the forestry and cherry blossom trees. However, during the winter months, when the trees were bare and their branches were evident, she thought the bridge look creepy, especially at night. While her feet trekked across the wooden planks that made up the bridge's floor, her eyes wandered over to the land that was on the other side. On the several acres of land, there was a trailer park. In order to get to her bus stop, she needed to walk down the asphalt street that separated the north and east sections of the trailer park from the south and west sections.

Now listening to music from her iPod, Selene made her way across a road and started walking down another asphalt-paved street. Singing underneath her breath, she strolled down the road. She was about twenty-three feet away from the bus stop. She saw the other school children waiting. She was about to sing another verse, when she felt her body being pulled backwards. Her long neck was constricted by a thick, hard object that was amassed with strength. She let out a strangled cry and then made an attempt of a struggle. She tried driving her elbows into her assailant's gut. Her stiletto-clad heels tried to step on her attacker's feet. Her attempts of defending herself failed. Judging by his act of strangulation, Selene believed that she had done nothing but anger him.

Selene's dark brown eyes took in the scenery that made up the trailer park. Her eyes took mini glimpses at the bare trees, the trailers and the dull, gray sky. She detected the ground moving while she grew numb. Then suddenly, she was met with a blanket of darkness.

Her consciousness, along with her awareness, had rain down on her as if a bucket of freezing water was poured down on her. Selene woke up with the memory of being grabbed, fresh on her mind, like it was a greeting. She realized that she was lying on a bed that didn't belong to her and was in a bedroom that she didn't own.

'Oh shit,' her mind proclaimed.

Immediately, she tried to sit up. She let out a painful yelp. Two shots of pain had exploded in her shoulders, thanks to her sudden motion. Her upper body was forced back down to the mattress. She let out a sob. She realized what had happened.

'My arms,' she thought.

She stared at both appendages. Her wrists were bound to the headboard of the bed with a pair of luggage bungee cords. The bright orange cords were then tied to two wooden dowels that were a part of the furniture. There was enough cord for each wrist that it was slack enough that her arms rested comfortably on the mattress. She tested the strength in the cords by pulling her hands away from the headboard. Her hands were able to put a foot of space between them and the board, before her wrists buckled under the pressure. Unfortunately for her, the cords didn't snap like she hoped for. The cords' strength was strong. Selene let out an anger-influenced wail into the room. She was trapped and she was defenseless. With her hands restrained, she couldn't use her fists.

'Damn it,' she mentally groaned.

In frustration, she kicked the air. Then she noticed that she was able to move her legs and feet freely. She glanced down at her legs. They were not restrained. She also took note that her legs and feet were bare.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers