Choosy Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't fair! I made you cum but you aren't gonna finish me?"

Kate smirked, flashing her teeth as she began to tease Ellen.

"No, I think I wanna finish you another way. Get up!"

Since she had been on top from the 69 position, Kate was confident about taking control with her friend. She offered Ellen her hand, pulling her up in a sitting position and that was when Kate began to make her move. The song from the club still was playing in her head as she decided on her actions. Kate called out to Ellen now with an order.

"Turn around for me!"

"Are you sure?"

A curious look unfolded over Ellen's face. Kate just sighed as she replied to reassure her friend.

"Yes! Of course I'm sure! Turn around for me, Ellen!"

After a moment, Ellen followed Kate's order and turned around. Her knees pushed into the couch as she positioned herself on all fours. Kate climbed over her, allowing her tits to push up against the girl's back as she began to breathe over her neck. Kate pushed her lips over Ellen's neck, kissing it as she used her left hand to reach down and find Ellen's pussy where she wasted no time inserting her fingers.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Mmmmmm, there you go! Yeah, do that again!"

Ellen's voice squealed in excitement as she felt Kate's fingers pushing deeper into her. Kate continued to kiss up her neck, smearing her crimson red lipstick over Ellen's pale skin. Though Kate was well aware that she could finish Ellen off by the touch of her fingers, she had something else in mind. She moved her right hand over Ellen's ass, squeezing one of her ass cheeks before coming to a stop with kissing down her neck. Ellen didn't pay it much attention until she felt Kate's fingers come to a stop inside her clit. The brown haired actress let out a sigh and then glanced past her shoulder to call out to her friend.

"Hey, you aren't done yet! Why did you stop?"

Spank! Ellen gasped to the feeling of Kate's hand smacking over her ass.

"Ohhhh, god!"

Kate pulled her ass cheeks apart with both hands, as she had climbed down ready to give her friend oral pleasure. She remembered the trick Ellen had done for her with slipping her finger to roam through the crack of her ass. Kate knew exactly what her friend had wanted. Soon, Ellen gasped yet again as she felt Kate's tongue slithering through the crack of her ass to discover her little hole in the back.

"Oh my god, yes! YES!! DO IT, OHHHH MY GOD!!"

Ellen's voice screamed frantically, ready for a pleasure that she enjoyed so much. Kate wasn't about to stop, as her tongue snaked over Ellen's little dark hole and began to twirl around it. Ellen bit her lower lip, pushing her fingertips over the front of the leather couch before curling them up into a fist. She raised her head, closing her eyes as she began to call out to Kate by yelling her name.

"YES, YES!! THAT'S IT, KATE!! RIM ME, KEEP GOING!! YES KATE, YESSSSS!!"

Kate didn't stop, she only began to dance her tongue around Ellen's little hole even faster. She soon felt vibrations pushing through the couch as Ellen began to bang her fists down over it. Kate slipped her hands down past Ellen's thighs, slightly rubbing then before her fingertips found their way back into her pussy. While she was giving her oral pleasure through rimming, she pushed two fingers from both hands into Ellen's clit to begin working them in and out. Ellen dropped her lower lip and began to scream.

"OHHH MY GOD!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING GOOD TO ME, YES! GO ON, KATE! YESSSSS!!"

This was only part of a bigger plan Kate had in store to pleasure her friend. She waited until another minute and finally moved her tongue away from Ellen's ass. She turned around, allowing her back to graze against the couch as she pushed her head back between Ellen's legs and removed her hands. Ellen knew exactly what to do, as she wasn't about to allow Kate to get away from her a second time without forcing her into a climax. Like before, she squeezed her legs around Kate's head just as she could feel her crimson red lips embedding over her clit.

"Come on, finish me! FINISH ME, KATE! YES! YES!! LICK ME! EAT IT!!"

Ellen was in complete control, locking Kate between her legs as she refused to allow her friend to go this time. When Kate's tongue slithered back inside her, she closed her eyes and groaned in pleasure.

"YES, YES!! JUST LIKE THAT! GO, KATE!! LICK MEEEE!!"

Her tongue snaked back and forth, thrusting into Ellen's pussy as Kate worked fast to pleasure her dear friend. This was not the first time they had shared a moment naked together, eating each other's clits. The only difference made that the first two times, they had the excuse of 'acting' since it was on the set of their movie. Kate couldn't show her friend any mercy now, as she tried with all her effort to force Ellen's orgasm. The heavy breathing and whimpering through Ellen's voice was enough to tell her that she didn't have long to wait. Soon enough, Kate knew her mouth would be full of Ellen's sweet juices.

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!! I'M ALMOST THERE, KATE...ALMOST!!"

Ellen had gritted her teeth for a moment, knowing that she only a few seconds to spare as her body began to tense up. As the time had come, Ellen couldn't hold back anymore as her eyes shot open and she screamed to Kate.

"FUCK, OHHHHH GOD!! YESSSSSS!!"

Kate didn't have time to react at all, as Ellen's sweet love nectar splashed and filled her mouth full. She lay there, underneath Ellen for a moment until the other woman climbed forward and forced Kate's mouth free from her clit. All she could do was swallow it before nearly choking. She then leaned up from the couch and smiled over at Ellen who spoke to her.

"That was better than acting."

"Yeah, it was. Nobody has it better than us, just like I told you."

With a wink, Kate leaned up and soon was joined by Ellen sitting next to her as they embraced into a loving cuddle. Ellen wrapped her left arm around her friend's shoulder, just before pulling in her for a final passionate kiss. The lipstick smears remained over her neck and would until she was ready to get in the shower and wash it off. For now, she simply wanted to remain in her friend and co-star's caring hands as they felt loved in their short affair off the set.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Josefine90Josefine909 months ago

Horny that they have a real affair in real life.

Sign54Sign54over 3 years ago
Update

His name is Elliot.This should have to be modified to react his trans self.

Sign54Sign54over 3 years ago
Sequels

Could you have one with her real life wife??? She’s cute too. Also, why not a 2009 one when she’s closeted and has sex with Drew Barrymore. They had a hot photo shoot together. There’s needs to more smut of her, especially one where she’s being as gay as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Hot. Ellen does love ladies, a lot.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic Daisy Ridley and Natalie Portman try on an iconic outfit.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Silver Screen Express Ch. 01 Scarlett Johansson takes a ride in a high class taxi.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bitch Control Vol. 01 A personal trainer takes Kate Upton as a client.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Make Me Your Bitch! A rapper makes Britney Spears into his bitch.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Inked Fantasy Scarlett Johansson has an affair with a tattoo model.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories