Choral Evenings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

'Well if we are making confessions to each other, I had better admit that I only joined the choir because I became obsessed with meeting you the night you performed the 'Te Deum'.' I responded.

'You must tell me more - but leave it until later.' Was all she said as she too quickly joined me in my total nakedness.

Although we each demonstrated more than our fair share of consideration for each other's needs - she moved energetically with me, and I did my best to restrain my natural inclination to simply make the most of what I had been waiting so long for - and we each came with remarkably powerful effect, I think we both knew that our first love-making would never be remembered as being anything close to the best one.

'You are not just beautiful but an extraordinarily sexy woman, Bethany,' I told her when we finally rolled sweatily apart.

'And you're not just an attractive man but also a rather potent lover.' she replied, still somewhat breathlessly.

'Oh I assure you there's a good deal more available where that came from.' I answered semi-facetiously.

'And I should damn well hope so!' Was all the reply I got - that is apart from a sharp dig in the ribs.


Chapter 6

'So, are you now going to tell me what you were, I mean before we were so rudely interrupted?' I asked once we had settled comfortably side by side.

'Well I don't know about it being rudely, but you can interrupt me like that almost anytime you fancy.' she retorted. 'But I forget now what it was I was supposed to tell you.'

'As to why you wear such feminine finery on just one evening a week.'

'Oh come on Mark, don't play at being so dense - you must have seen I'd taken a fancy to you.'

I admit that comment took me completely by surprise, and I said so. Her initial reaction was to giggle, then she answered. 'Well I'm not the only one, there's been a good deal of gossip amongst the available ladies - and some of the supposedly unavailable ones too!' she added. 'We've all been wondering with whom and when you would make some move - that was presuming of course that you didn't turn out to be gay. Which none of us actually thought you were.' she added hurriedly. 'I mean it's been close to a year now, and a man can't stay celibate for ever, can he!'

'Not this one, certainly! But I had no idea I had been the centre of so much chit-chat, maybe I should have said something to you very much sooner than I did. But it's hard for a man, especially when moving into a new community - I mean the very last thing I wanted to do was to upset someone, or give myself a bad name. Well you know.' I tailed off, lamely.

'Well I'm just glad you finally did.' she whispered more softly as she snuggled herself closer.

'And so am I, so am I.' I answered, slipping my hand up to cup her nearest breast as I bent to plant a softly moist kiss on her ear, then moved down and pressed a another, rather more firmly, on her neck.

She shifted herself, turning her head so I could kiss her properly, and we lay there - hands idly stroking, caressing each other - while our lips and tongues kissed, tickled, licked - and in doing so, slowly but inexorably re-excited us.

But each of us was enjoying that small but highly sensual arousal, so we continued on, kissing and tongue-teasing each other long after other people might have begun to make love again.

Eventually Mother Nature's power held sway over us, and Bethany pushed herself upwards, and straddled her legs astride me - as she did so, reaching up behind her head and unpinning the coif that had even until then, held her hair in place.

It literally cascaded downwards, shrouding her shoulders and even falling to tickle my face. It was not only long - perhaps if she had been upright it would have reached almost to her waist - but although it was soft, showing none of the brittle dryness that many women's hair does have, it was also thick. In fact I would never have believed that so much hair could have been wound into such a small and neat arrangement.

'Oh Bethany, what absolutely beautiful hair!' I exclaimed as I began combing my fingers through its lustrous abundance.

'Thank you Mark, it seems I was blessed with at least some good genes.'

'Oh I think you got the lion's share when they were being handed out - you have nothing to complain about, at least not from where I'm looking.'

'And you seem to have been blessed in at least this department.' she giggled, as her hand firmly closed around the rigid length that she could feel poking up against her. 'And I have just the right place for it.' she added as she went to push herself upwards over it.

'Hold on, not yet - move yourself up here first.' I suggested as I pushed myself a little further down the bed.

Of course at that stage I knew absolutely nothing about Bethany's likes and dislikes when it came to sex and sexual positions - but I have met few women who do not like being given oral sex, and as it is one of my all time favourite activities, I took the plunge.

However, instantly apparently understanding what I intended, she reached forward for the pillow and as I lifted my head, she pushed it down beneath it, thus easing the strain of that position then, taking her weight on her arms, she shifted herself until her pussy was immediately above my waiting mouth.

I looked up, noting that Bethany was not a woman who regularly shaved herself, but what hairs she had around her pussy were very much sparser and softer than the dark curling mass that covered her pubis.

I also saw that her sex was already wet, pink and puffy from the arousal our kissing and caressing had sparked in her, and even as I used just the tip of my tongue to lick lightly around its outer edges I felt her shudder. With that reaction I much more confidently began to run my hands along beneath her thighs and up over the long sweep of her bottom, then eased her just a little more downward, so I could more easily reach up into her with my tongue.

Right then I was certainly in no rush - the sight, earthy smell of her sex and her response to what I was doing was sufficiently exciting to keep my cock straining upright - so, I licked slowly around, over and just occasionally, down between her moist folds. At the same time as I was doing that I was also running my hands lightly up and down her back, every now and then slipping lower, to squeeze her arse-cheeks and, occasionally letting my fingers slip down into the crack between them.

As the effect of what I was doing for her slowly built and intensified she began to squirm and softly moan with growing pleasure and those reactions grew even stronger when, soon after that I slipped my stiffened tongue up between the tender folds and used it to probe inside her. Feeling that she lifted herself even more upright, so I could get even deeper and, as she did so I reached up, stroked and gently squeezed the firm fullness of her breasts, nipping their hardened nipples between my fingers, feeling fresh tremors of delight run through her in response.

The change of position left Bethany's hands free and she reached back around behind herself and took hold of my cock with one and slid the other down between my thighs and cupped my tightly swollen balls. As her fingers began to caress and stroke me I felt the pressure inside rising and gauged the time right to take her up to her next plateau of excitement. So, reluctantly releasing the soft firmness of her breasts I slipped my hand down beneath her and lifted her up a little more so I could use my tongue on her clitoris.

She shuddered violently as she felt me lick up over the sensitive ridge, and as I gradually worked my tongue faster I heard her intermittent moans turning to louder cries of sheer delight.

My original intention had been to take her to a full climax that way and only after that to use my cock to give her another, but in that position she could control events better than I, and although it was clear that she loved what my tongue was doing for her, it was equally obvious that she wanted what her hand had a firm grip of inside herself right away.

Not needing any help from me, she lifted herself slightly, eased back a little and with a quick change of hands, guided the tip of it up between her wet and swollen outer pussy-lips.

Once there she paused, holding still, then began, at first tentatively, to move herself slowly up and down; sending shock waves of pleasure up though me as her pussy-lips grazed the super-sensitive surface of my cock-head. But exciting though that undoubtedly was she knew we both needed much more than just that, and after a dozen or so of those little moves she re-adjusted her position and slowly pushed herself down, that time taking the entire straining length of my cock deep inside herself.

She let out a long, slow sigh of satisfaction as she felt herself being filled, and I heard myself making a similar sound as the tightness of her pussy forced the loose skin downwards, triggering every single nerve-ending in my throbbing shaft. Although I hadn't fully realised it, by then I must have been so wound-up with sexual tension that the effects of that initial penetration were ten times more powerful than usual. The signals zipping through me literally flooded the pleasure centre in my brain, momentarily blocking everything else, and I only realised she had taken all of my cock when I felt the warm pressure of her bottom and a faint tickling sensation as her bush tangled with mine.

Once Bethany was sure she had it all she arched her body backwards, and as that position thrust her breasts high I took the opportunity to reach up and start to stroke, squeeze and fondle them again - while she ground herself down against me, adjusting her position until she could feel my cock-head pushing against the inner lining of the deepest parts of her sex.

Her voice was deep, husky from her extreme state of arousal and she almost sobbed as she gasped. 'Oh Mark! Oh my god! You can't imagine how wonderful that is. You're so big, and so hard, it feels as though I'm being split wide open.'

Then, she began to rise and fall more determinedly, grunting as she forced more and more of it deep inside herself.

For me those minutes were tortured bliss. I couldn't believe the thrills her body was generating and though mine was arched rigidly upwards and by using my hips and pelvis I was forcing myself even higher, I mentally simply 'lay back', and let the incredible sensations flood through me.

But of course, in time, as our bodies drove us on towards our inevitable climaxes, both her movements and my reactions began to become more urgent. I looked down across myself, to where our bodies joined and watched the sight of my glistening shaft being engulfed by her downward pussy thrusts, and as they gradually increased in speed I heard her low moans of pleasure gradually turn to short, explosive pants of growing need, then to deep grunts of increasingly urgent demand, and heard my own reactions echoing hers as the pressure inside me rose higher.

I looked up, past the swollen, spiky tips of her breasts, saw the flush that spread from them up across her neck and coloured her grimacing face. Perspiration was forming on her upper lip and forehead and though her eyes were clenched tight I could imagine the wild stare that would be filling them if they were open.

I watched her breasts jiggling and bouncing above me as she increased the speed of her action then looked down again at the sight of her flashing up and down the pole-like thing my shaft had become as the pressure inside me rose still higher. Then, as her pounding got even more frenzied, I felt the first surge rising from somewhere deep inside myself, locking my body tight and I gave myself up to the thrills - the wonderful, excruciatingly wonderful thrills.

Then I heard Bethany's irregular grunts blending and turning into a slowly rising wail, a wail that ended in a loud, wild shriek, as her body's reactions reached critical point and she felt her climax start to roll through her, rippling outwards from her core, triggering spasms in every muscle, every fibre.

As she began her climax and I felt the start of her pussy's rhythmic contractions I also felt some pressure valve finally snap open, releasing the flood that had been building inside me. It seared up though my cock, and as I gave a series of loud, guttural grunts, exploded, jetting deep into her very core.

Bethany's climax went on and on, and though her ride gradually slowed, became less frenzied, she continued pumping me, as though trying to force more and still more from my all too quickly emptying body. And though my spasming cock spurted less and less powerfully what she urged from it added to the cocktail of juices inside her, which was soon whipped to a froth that then bubbled back out and ran down my shaft to form a growing pool around its base.

She collapsed forwards, still gasping for breath, her entire body hot and sticky with perspiration from the force of her exertions, and I held her tightly down against myself, grateful for the opportunity to recover from the power of the climax she had produced for me.

It was some unknown time later when she finally rolled off me, my cock making a loud squelching sound as even more fluid gushed from her pussy and then we simply lay quietly as our bodies began recovering from the intensity of what we had shared.


Chapter 7

'Well I certainly see now what you meant earlier.' she said when we had both regained a greater degree of composure.

'About what?'

'About there being much more where that came from.' she explained with an almost girlishly breathy giggle. 'I mean a girl couldn't really ask for any more than that - now could she?'

'So long as the customer is satisfied. 'We aim to please.' - has always been the motto in this establishment.' I replied equally jocularly.

'Much more than both satisfied, and pleased - I assure you kind sir. And I think it might be a while before I'm capable of taking any more - at least right now that is.'

'That's a relief!' I responded, not totally facetiously. 'But how about the boys? I thought you told them you'd only be gone for a short while.' I added.

'Not exactly Mark.' she answered somewhat sheepishly. 'I said I wasn't sure exactly how long I'd be, but they were not to worry about me. I think they got the message - they know I rather fancied you.' she added with a knowing grin.

'So you were prepared to be pounced on?'

'Yes - and I have been for some time.' she answered more confidently as she rolled herself on top of me and began demanding even more kisses from me - which, even though more than physically drained and sated, I was just as happy to return to her.

*****

The next month or three were a blur of physical exploration of each other's wants and needs. And once that initial barrier between us had been breached - and our quickly burgeoning relationship gained the immediate approval of both her sons and also of nearly all of her friends - Bethany proved to be exactly the sort of lover any red-blooded man might wish to find. She was both creative and generous with her own body, and receptively grateful of her lover's detailed attention to it - and so the bond that soon formed between us quickly grew both thicker and stronger.

She soon found out that one my absolutely all-time favourite pastimes was to be allowed to spend as long as I wanted - or at least as long as she was capable of taking me - up between her legs.

At first she seemed to think I was doing no more than what many other men had done; giving her the necessary minimum amount of oral stimulation, and then merely lying back and expecting her to return the favour. But I was able to convince her that I was not one such man - that I truly loved being down there.

The feel of a woman's skin on the inside of her thighs is like no other - even softer, smoother and even more silky.

Then there is the scent of her sex - once she has started to become aroused, it is the most powerful of all possible aphrodisiacs.

Then there is the sight of her - a woman's sex is often compared with that of the beauty of a flower, or some overly ripe fruit of a tropical variety, and it is all of those things, but it is also the essence of her fragility and vulnerability. And so being privileged enough to be so intimately in contact with it, is a sign of her love and her trust in the man she has allowed there.

And finally of course there is the effect that a caring man's tender attention to it can have on her - to be the one who has provided such powerful responses, especially if when she climaxes that way she does so with even more forcefulness than usual, provides a wonderful sense of 'gift-giving' to a man who truly cares for her.

Although I never had to spell it out in such an unfeelingly academic fashion, she soon understood that no matter how long she wanted or needed me to stroke, lick, kiss, suck or in other ways stimulate her, I gained at least as much pleasure from doing so, as she did.

She also learned that I truly loved the feel of her hands on me, especially in the area around my cock and balls. That I wasnot a man who needed us to actually fuck every time we were together.

If there were times when it was either too uncomfortable or embarrassing for her to have sex with me, I was more than happy for her to demonstrate her wish to please me by using her hands as the way of doing so.

Of course I always loved the feel of her lips and mouth slipping down over my cock, but there were of course times and places where that was all but impossible, and if at that moment she felt I was in need of some urgent relief, then I was more than eager for her to provide that with her fingers.

But although the physicality of the relationship often seemed to be the most powerful aspect of it, that wasn't really the truth of the situation. We were at heart, both of us what one would call 'romantics'; we sometimes tended to see the world around us through rose-tinted glasses and our enjoyment of things artistic were nearly all shared ones.

But the essence of our romanticism was to be seen most noticeably in the way we acted together. We were hardly ever to be found around town when not holding each other's hand - and occasionally stopping to exchange tender kisses. And when inside one or other's homes, although it's true that we were sometimes much more disgracefully behaved, much of the time we could be found either sharing in some minor, domestic chore, or doing not much more than exchanging a briefly flickering kiss or two while enjoying some particular piece of music.

And I would say that even our more passionate love-making could be considered to be 'romantic' in nature - not for either of us the fast and furious pounding that so many men seem to think is necessary to demonstrate their 'manliness'. No, I like to think that whatever we did with or to each other was done not only with loving concern for the sharing of the experience, but often with a final touch of creativity that took it to another height.

Perhaps the most appropriate examples of what I think of as being our 'romantic love-making' was to be found over the week-end when a camping excursion took her sons away for two nights, and, unlike most evenings - when she had to scurry home to be there for them in the morning - we finally had the opportunity to spend the whole of those two in one or other of our beds.

At first there had been a bit of gentle by-play between us, each extolling the virtues and benefits of their own house. But then, as she had already arranged to have that Friday afternoon off work, so she could oversee the boys' packing and get them off to join the bus that was leaving at 4 o'clock, after which she would have time to start to prepare an evening meal for us - we decided her place was the more practical.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers