Choral Evenings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had numerous blow-jobs from a variety of women over the years but none of them had given me one anything like that first one from Bethany. Although she had her own reasons for doing it, she was also anxious to please me and I can still recall the look I saw in her eyes, a look of eager determination to give me the absolute maximum amount of pleasure.

Although the next period of time is just a hazy blur of increasingly intense pleasure I vividly recall that at some stage she stopped, and looking down I saw she was staring at my cock.

I had to admit that by then it made a pretty imposing sight, what she had done to me seemed to have made it even bigger and more potent than I'd seen it for some time. The shaft; the veins up along it distended and knotted, was rock-hard, rearing pole-like, quivering from its internal tension. And the head itself looked particularly impressive; massively bloated, a dark, angry plum colour, and glistening from the mix of Alissa's saliva and the pre-cum that was already oozing from the eye.

She only paused for a couple of seconds then she glanced up, gave me a tense smile when she saw me watching her and said. 'It looks even bigger than it feels when it's inside me.' Then after a brief pause she added. 'You do want to come in my mouth, don't you?'

'Yes, I'd like that very much Bethany.' I croaked hoarsely.

'Good.' Was all she said, then bent forward again and as her lips slid down over the head she relaxed her throat, then pushed lower, drawing it deep into the moist velvet.

I felt her fingers and lips tighten, then, each keeping perfect time with the other she began to slowly move her head and hand up and down again, but her actions somehow seemed much more purposeful than before.

Again I felt myself drifting into a daze of absolute, and purely selfish pleasure, the combination of fingers, lips and sucking mouth sending waves of sheer rapture through my entire body. But although her actions were unhurried, apparently concentrating on making sure my eventual climax was as powerful as possible, that blissful time was still all too short. It wasn't long before I felt the onset building, felt the tension inside rising even higher, and then heard myself give a low, gasping groan as I felt that familiar draining pressure in my groin.

Bethany could obviously feel what was happening too and when I opened my eyes and looked down, I saw she was staring up at my face. Her eyes were sparkling brightly and if her mouth hadn't been jammed full of cock I was sure she would have been grinning at how successfully she was accomplishing what she had set out to do.

As I got closer to climaxing all the control I'd been using to restrain my physical reactions deserted me and natural reflex responses took over. I felt my balls tightening, the muscles in my thighs and abdomen flexing, and then my entire body arching, pushing my buttocks right up off the bed. Understanding what I needed right then Bethany lifted herself, adjusting the angle of her head so she could more easily take the length I was thrusting up into her mouth.

Then my body reached a point where it could simply no longer contain the pressure inside me. One moment I was still revelling in the ecstatic thrills shooting through me, then I felt every muscle contracting, then the heart-stopping start of it, and then I was erupting.

Despite the sudden increase in both the size of my ballooning cock-head and the volume of semen that it spouted into her vacuuming mouth, Bethany seemed to be having no problem in coping with the explosive force of those first few blasts. She managed to swallow each of those really fast, then clamped her lips even more tightly around the head, and with one hand squeezing my balls and the other pumping the shaft even more vigorously, she continued bobbing and sucking.

And after what she had told me I wasn't really surprised to see that even as my body was wracked by a series of massive convulsive surges, each one jetting more hot semen, her eyes never left my face and she gurgled with obvious happy satisfaction.

She was so eager to please me that she was still sucking long after she had completely drained me, and even after I had gently pushed her away she nuzzled her face down into my crotch while my wildly beating heart gradually slowed.

'Was that as good as it felt it was?' she asked a few minutes later.

'It certainly was, it was absolutely spectacular!' I somehow managed to gasp between grabbing deep lungfuls of air - then, remembering what she'd said earlier, even managed to add. 'And, from your viewpoint, did it meet your expectations, did you see what you wanted to?'

'Oh yes, it was fantastic! Even better than I hoped! It was marvellous being able to watch you, especially when you got close to coming. I could tell you were in the grip of some incredible force, something so strong you were quite helpless to resist it. Every single muscle seemed to contract, arching your body, pushing your cock up at me. And then your balls shrank up so tightly against you I thought they were going to disappear inside your body.' She paused for a moment or two, closing her eyes and presumably recalling the sight.

'I could tell just how desperately you needed me to get you off.' she said almost proudly, then in a much lower, quieter voice, added. 'But as well as getting excited by watching it all I also got a rather weird feeling, knowing I was responsible for what was happening to you. Realising that at that moment I had this amazing power over you.'

She paused again, then opened her eyes and continued. 'I watched your face too and as you started to come it was hard to tell whether you were feeling ecstatic, or were in the most incredibly intense pain. And of course the feel of your cock in my mouth was fantastic, I could feel it pulsing and throbbing, and at the last minute actually feel the semen being pumped up through it. I really, really enjoyed doing it for you Mark!' she finally said in her more normal voice. 'So any time you feel you want me to do that, you only need to let me know - certainly you shouldn't feel that by doing so you will be sort of, well you know, imposing on me.'

'You mean you enjoy doing that for me just as much as I enjoy licking you?'

'Yes, exactly. But that definitely doesn't mean I don't want us to stop also making love with each other. This can just be something extra, between us.'

So long as neither of us runs out of energy, that is.' I responded only semi facetiously - but to which she thoughtfully replied..

'I imagine you're about ready for some shut-eye - I certainly know I am. And although I'd love to be able to spend the whole night making love with you, if we are going to also enjoy ourselves tomorrow I think we should say good-night now. Don't you?'

After all that we had already done that day, and with the prospect of an equally energetic one ahead of us before the boys came back to put a dampener on our activities, I was in entire agreement, and said so. So, with Bethany spooning herself firmly against my back, and, having draped one arm across over my hips so I had the warmth of her fingers curling up beneath my cock and balls, we then both quickly headed off into dreamland.


Chapter 11

The following morning dawned bright and clear again, and when I stirred and roused myself I found Bethany was still soundly sleeping. She had moved away from me during the night, and was then lying - no sprawling herself, almost splay-legged, across two-thirds of the bed.

And of course, as the continuing overnight warmth had meant that neither of us had required even a sheet to cover us, and she was naked, almost every inch of her gorgeously sexy body was displayed for me.

It was an opportunity just too good for any man to miss!

So I propped myself up, so I could get a better view of her, and then remained quite motionless while I allowed my eyes to drift slowly up and over every single, tiny part of her - and as they did so I recalled the exquisite pleasure I had received from kissing or fondling them.

There was her face - a face that was now burned into my brain, become the very core of my existence, a face which, when smiling or giving me an especially affectionate glance, could turn the greyest of days into one where the sunlight was utterly, dazzlingly brilliant.

There were of course, her lips - those plumply moist lips, that I loved to kiss, lips that had also so lovingly sucked me, quite literally dry, just a few hours earlier.

There were her breasts - those small but pertly, and erotically shaped breasts, that my fingers right then itched to hold and fondle, breasts tipped by their ever sensitive nipples, which always responded so quickly to my loving caresses.

There was the slenderly but undoubtedly feminine shape of her - the narrow waist, smoothly flat stomach and gently flaring hips, a shape which - even from afar - could not only set my heart fluttering, but also my cock rising with desire.

There were her thighs - those long, smoothly rounded thighs; thighs which I loved to feel pressing against my face when I buried it high up between them; thighs which sometimes - if she was sufficiently passion-charged - she would lift and wind around me as she used them to urge me to thrust even more deeply inside her welcoming body.

There was the whole of her - the whole of my now beloved Bethany, a woman with whom I had not even the right to hope I might be privileged enough to share the rest of my life - and right then, a woman for whom I would have gladly signed my soul away to ensure her continuing happiness.

So the love I realised I had developed for this wondrous woman flowed and flooded my entire being - a love the like of which I had never, ever felt before, a love which opened up an entirely new vista of possibilities for joyful happiness of a kind that I felt certain that very few men ever have a chance of experiencing.

But although that sudden rush of genuinely deep love was almost all-consuming, there was still the physical reality of her lying there beside me, which stirred the even more deeply buried, more primitive parts of my brain - and although I at first struggled to suppress them, the thoughts and feelings she aroused in that much baser part of me slowly rose to the surface and then quickly took over my body's actual reactions.

I admit I succumbed to those growing demands and, as I longed to feel her flesh pressing against mine, I carefully and gently eased her legs just that little bit further apart. Then sliding myself further down the bed I gradually - making sure I didn't wake her - eased myself upwards between them, until I could feel the silky softness of her thighs pressing warmly against my face.

Using just one hand I lightly touched her, at first merely combing the very tips of its fingers through the dark crinkly mass of her pubic hair - but as that seemed not to disturb her I allowed them to remain there and enjoyed the tingling sensations they gave me, only some time later moving them lower, to slowly drift downward until they were touching, sometimes merely feather-lightly so, the most outer fringe of her pussy-lips.

At first even those touches seemed to have no obvious effect, so I allowed my fingers to press just fractionally more firmly, slipping them up and down between those lips, just every now and then probing one slightly deeper into the very outermost part of that most treasured part of her.

It must have been several minutes before I detected Bethany's first possible response to what I was doing for her - which at first was no more than a slight shifting of herself, then perhaps a barely suppressed sigh.

But then when I finally pushed myself just that little further upwards - until I could clearly detect the scent of that most special part of her, until I could reach out with the tip of my tongue and touch it - until I actually did that, I was positive that she was really still soundly sleeping. However, from then on I wasn't so certain as to which stage of dreaminess or wakefulness she was occupying.

I licked her pussy long and lovingly; slowly trailing my tongue up and down, back and forth - always centred on just that one place, sometimes probing deeper, sometimes licking much more lightly, but never moving too far away from the slowly moistening cleft that led to the very core of her.

Only when I was certain from her movements, from her sighing, that she was then fully woken, only then did I push myself higher; higher up and over her, kissing her sleepily responding mouth, kissing and then licking her breasts, teasing their still un-flushed nipples.

Once I could tell from the way her arms reached around to enfold me, only when I felt her body arching upwards, only when I was certain she was as achingly wanting me as much as I did her, only then did I finally enter her.

And that time we didn't 'have sex' we truly, 'made love'!

I slid myself into her smoothly, easily, deeply - then held myself motionless. Looking down into her by then clear and widely opened eyes, eyes that looked as deeply into mine as mine did hers, I almost nervously breathed the words that had so recently formed within my heart and head - 'Bethany, I love you!'

The smile she gave me was more reward than I either expected or frankly, deserved, and her reply was one that sent my heart spinning like some madly escaping Catherine Wheel. 'I know you do - and I love you too, Mark! In fact I have been in love with you for several weeks now.' she added.

'Really!' I exclaimed. 'Since when?'

'Since that first visit to your house, the one when you said you wanted me to see your piano.'

'Why then?'

'Well I had always thought you a most attractive man, since the first time you came to join the choir - but it was what you said about my ring - about how its colours picked up the highlights in my hair and eyes. I realised then that any man sensitive enough to not only notice that, but to make a comment about it - well that was exactly the sort of man I wanted in my life.'

'I'm afraid it took me a bit longer than that to realise just how very special you have become to me - it was only when you were lying there sleeping that I felt this emotion literally wash right over me.'

'It doesn't matter when or why we found these feelings for each other, all that matters is that we have. But now please tell me just one thing.'

'Of course, anything!'

'Are you planning on just holding yourself there until lunch time, or are you actually going to make love with me?' she answered as she jerked her pelvis, pushing her pussy slowly but still determinedly vigorously up and down the plugging length of my cock.

Then, as I said before, we made love.

Our bodies seemed to respond to the unison of the love we had declared for each other.

It was if the mere verbalisation of the strength of the emotions that had grown between us, somehow expanded the entire landscape of our union, broadening and expanding the horizons of the feelings we were sharing. And each movement was not just physically thrilling - though it most certainly continued to be that - but in itself somehow both attested to and also strengthened that newly forged bonding.

So together we explored that newly opened perfect love-making territory, finding and revelling in the new forms of harmony it provided for each of us; whispering terms of sugary sweet endearment - quite unembarrassedly - seeing each other in a softer, perhaps rose-tinted light, swearing - if only to ourselves - never to dismay or disappoint the other. So much deeply felt sharing flowed between us that the continuing actions of our bodies seemed - at least for that time - the most unimportant aspect of this newly found wonderment.

But of course, in time, the physicality of what we were doing rose to dominate our thoughts and more especially our responses to the sensations it was generating. I could feel my cock throbbing much, much more strongly - and that, coupled with the strongly rhythmic contractions of her pussy, as it sought to pull and hold me ever deeper inside it - let us know that this time of sweetly gentle love-making would all too soon then be ending.

Yet even when I knew I was just about to come, I somehow sensed that even that would, at least this time, be different to all those before it. And I was proved to be quite correct - rather than a sudden, wildly explosive climax, that one was more like the slow building of a symphonic crescendo, which is then prolonged by its culmination in a series of slowly drawn-out final chords.

Bethany's seemed perfectly in tune with mine, her extended and softly mewling cries being quite unlike the more usual gasping cries that normally heralded her release.

Only once we had each made the very final motion against each other's body, did I relax enough to press my entire body down, lying heavily on her as my lips sought and immediately found hers.

And only when we had lain there for perhaps a half an hour or so; kissing, stroking, whispering, fondling - and in fact only when the pressure of our bladders finally grew too strong to bear - only then did we, still reluctantly, release each other and prepare to meet a day that we both knew heralded the start of our whole new life for us - one that we would somehow share.


Chapter 12

Between the time spent in long eye-gazing, and almost childishly fatuous grinning while we ate breakfast, Bethany said. 'It's obviously going to be an equally hot day today, how would you feel about us taking a picnic lunch down to a rather nice - and quite secluded - spot by the river?'

It sounds absolutely perfect darling, and especially if it's really as secluded as you make it sound.'

'Well, let's say, it should be.' she replied. 'It's one of those places that's only known to the locals - and actually, not even to too many of them. In fact for a place that's not so far out of town I am always amazed it hasn't been discovered by more people, but we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that we get there before somebody else does.'

She went on to explain that the access to the spot was difficult except from one particular place, where there was - luckily - barely room for even one car. Then also that those that knew of it had a sort of unspoken agreement that whomever got there first, would be left to enjoy it - and whatever they had planned to get up to whilst they were there - in peaceful solitude.

Given all that we hurriedly dressed ourselves and then put together a basket of goodies for both refreshment and a lunch-time meal - then, as I didn't know where we were off to, we chose to use Bethany's car.

Once outside of town Bethany turned off on to a side road that immediately began to climb through the foothills of the escarpment that reared-up ahead of us, and having driven for ten, perhaps fifteen minutes, she turned off again, on to what was clearly no more than a narrow and extremely winding fire-trail. Then after another ten minutes or so, as she came around from one of the sharpest bends we'd taken, and cried - 'Oh great, nobody's there!'

I couldn't for the life of me see what her fuss was about, the tightly restricted trail continued on, widening only fractionally just immediately before the next bend.

But it was precisely that spot, in what was no more than a mere widening, that she manoeuvred her car into.

'That's us darling!' she said as she turned off the engine. 'If you'd like to get the basket and blanket out, I'll show you the way down to the place I'm taking you to.'

Even once out of the car I still couldn't see which way we'd be going. The car was parked alongside one of the biggest gum-trees I'd seen in this part of the country, the base of which was totally overgrown with a tangled mass of acacias and other assorted vegetation, and wherever I looked, up or down the trail, the undergrowth seemed just as densely unhelpful.