Choral Evenings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Bethany was obviously blithely unconcerned, and when I had retrieved the things from the car, she pushed one branch of the acacia aside and said. 'You go first, you'll find a faint track starts just around behind the back of this gum.'

And it did, the track was certainly faint, obviously it was not used by too many pairs of feet, nor too often, but it was faintly visible - so I moved forward, and with Bethany following, headed off to where, I knew not!

It may have been a fifteen minute walk, certainly no more than that, and virtually all of it through that same thickly tangling undergrowth - but then, as though by some sort of magic, we broke through a line of that, and there, stretched out for fifty yards or so, was a lushly grassed area, and beyond it, the quiet chuckling sound of a creek or river.

I stepped out on to the grass, and marvelled! It really was a wonderful and beautiful spot - being so surrounded by the tall trees meant that parts of it were shaded, whilst in the other, more open area, it was absolutely flooded with bright sunshine.

'Isn't it gorgeous!' she whispered, slipping one arm around my waist.

It certainly is - and I can well understand why you all do your best to keep it secret. Just imagine what it would end up like if too many people got to know about it. The trees would be hacked for fire-wood, there'd be rubbish strewn all over the place.'

'Not to mention nasty little piles of decaying dog-shit!' she added.

'Yes, that too. So where do you want me to put these things, somewhere in the shade?'

'Oh yes please, just come over here, there's a particularly good spot for the picnic - that is when we're finally ready to eat.'

For once I was able to restrain myself, from making the comment that immediately sprang to mind -that I was always more than ready toeat her, no matter the time or place -realising that the sheer beauty around us would right then would have for once made even such a light-hearted remark sound tasteless.

So, although sitting beside her - - taking frequent sideways glances at her - noting the way the thin cotton blouse hugged her obviously bra-less breasts, and the equally thin cotton skirt did the same thing around her thighs - coupled with the thoughts as to what the rest of the day might have in store for us - had been more than enough to bring me to an already high state of arousal - - I silently followed her to the far corner of the space, which proved to be at the top of a bank that sloped down into the river I had previously only heard.

Having put the picnic things in a protectively shady spot we walked hand-in-hand down to the river; then stood looking around us at the slow moving stream, the small sandy beach and the rock strewn bluff that created the next bend in its flow, then the overhanging trees that completed the idyllically peaceful setting.

'It's simply beautiful!' she sighed.

'Almost as beautiful as you are my darling.' I replied, sliding my arm around her, then turning her so we could kiss.

'And definitely not as beautiful as your kisses are.' she gaspingly responded when I finally let her break free. 'But if you want to see the full effect of the place you'll have to come up there with me.' she added, pointing up to the top of the rocky outcrop that created the nearby bluff.

'You go ahead sweetheart, I just need to take a quick piss.' I told her, then watched to see which way she went to gain access to the lookout point she'd pointed to.

By the time I'd relieved myself Bethany had reached the top and was standing there gazing off into the far distance, and I paused to once again take the opportunity that her stance gave me of simply enjoying the mere sight of her.

But then, just out of the corner of one eye, I saw the tranquil surface of the river being disturbed by the dancing motion of a small group of ripples - ripples that were obviously being caused by the skittering motion of some small but unexpected breeze. The disturbance grew in strength as it headed directly for the rocks that caused the river to take a sharp bend, and instead of following the path of the surface of the water it made a sudden and much stronger upward leap, following the line of the smoothest surface of the rock.

A path that quickly led it directly up towards where Bethany was standing. And once free of the friction that scaling the rocks had imposed on it, it was free to spring higher with that much greater force, a force that took it straight up under the hem of Bethany's skirt.

I watched as the hem of her skirt lifted, then literally held my breath as the breeze filled the entire space beneath it. Ballooning it, lifting it higher, higher - clear up to the band that held it fast around her waist.

And in the couple of seconds it took Bethany to realise what had happened, and for her arms to automatically drop to smother the flying skirt, I saw that she had no panties on - she was not only bra-less but panty-less, she was almost naked.

Even though the view of her legs, her thighs, her fur-trimmed crotch, had been brief, it, plus the thoughts it generated were more than enough to at least begin to re-arouse the erection I had acquired during the time it had taken us to drive out there. And when she looked down and saw me, saw me staring up at her; when she realised what I had seen and could tell from the expression on my face exactly how I was reacting, she gave me a softly understanding smile - and, lifting her skirt just as high as that cheeky breeze had, she turned so I could get an even better view of her.

'Why not come up here and join me Mark. There's a very much better view for you - of everything!' she added meaningfully.

The image of what I had seen, plus the thoughts that went with it meant that by the time I did join her there was no way I could even attempt to hide the straining bulge that distorted the front of my shorts - a bulge that Bethany obviously spotted the moment I climbed over the last few rocks.

'Oh dear, did just that little preview of what I have waiting for you cause you that much discomfort?' she asked with strongly put-on innocence - then added. 'Perhaps Bethany can find some sort of treatment for that uncomfortable swelling.'

As I stood there, for once momentarily uncertain as to precisely what to do, she took the decision right out of my hands, by simply dropping to her knees - and as she quickly and skilfully unzipped me, she looked up and said. 'I found that what I did for you last night quite gave me the taste for your magnificent cock, so I hope you're going to let me enjoy a little more of it Mark.'

With that she pushed down my shorts and briefs, then, having helped me step out of them, took my by then fully erect cock in one hand and leaned forward and slipped her lips straight down over it.

Although that first slip-sliding motion of her softly moist lips was gut-wrenchingly thrilling, it was still relatively mild by comparison with what subsequently happened.

As her mouth got the first taste of my cock she gave a low 'mmm!' - no more than the sound we all sometimes make, when first tasting something that proves to be particularly delicious or flavoursome. Just a low, humming - 'mmm!'.

But my reaction was both instantaneous and strong - and took each of equally by surprise. She looked up at me, her eyes registering both her and my astonishment. My cock had given a powerful jerk!

'Did I cause that?' she asked, pulling her head back enough to speak.

'I don't know darling - I think you must have.' I answered.

'Well, let's see!' she replied, slipping her mouth back down almost the full length of my cock.

'Mmm!' she went - perhaps just a little more strongly.

And sure enough, my cock gave an even more positive jerking response.

Her eyes glinted with obvious mischievous delight. 'MMM! - MMM! - MMM!' she sounded, pausing a second or two between each low, loudly purring sound.

And yet again, each time my cock made a series of even more powerful jolts.

The only explanation I could think of - not that I was thinking too clearly right then! - was to compare my reactions to those we sometimes feel when an orchestra plays some particular chord, one that resonates, physically, with us - one that send a tingling thrill up the spine, or quite literally makes the hairs on the back of the neck stand up.

But whatever the cause, Bethany had certainly found the right trigger point for me - and she obviously got one hell of a kick out of having done so. 'MMM! -MMM! -MMM!' she continued, each one getting either louder or more strongly reverberating. And each one sending more of those increasingly thrillingly powerful jolts right through me.

Now although all that time she was using one hand to stroke firmly and rhythmically up and down the shaft, I was convinced that it was that resonating humming sound that actually got me off. In my own mind both the speed and force of that climax could only be explained by the conjunction of some strange harmonics she set up within me, perhaps just in my cock - certainly I came much more quickly than I might have otherwise expected I would, and the fact that that time the strength of the first blast actually triggered her gag reflex, testified to its force.

*****

Of course that wasn't the end of that afternoon, but it was the discovery of her new-found technique that made it so memorable for us - a technique that she later said might add a whole new dimension of vocal activity to our choral evenings, a suggestion that over the next few weeks proved to be gratifyingly correct.

And Bethany's subsequent suggestion that such regular semen-gargling might also prove to be beneficial for her voice, certainly seemed to be equally so, because it was only two or three weeks later when Marjorie - the choir-mistress - made the comment that Bethany's already beautiful singing voice seemed to have acquired an even more richly coloured tone to it...

*****

Now obviously Bethany and I cannot say that every man will respond in the same forceful way that I did, but those of you have not yet discovered this technique should consider getting your partner to at least try out their skills. We found that the E flat below middle C to be particularly effective for me, but your partner may need to experiment to see which note proves to have the best resonance with you.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!