Choral Evenings Pt. 02

Story Info
Their love and lust for each other continues to grow.
14.3k words
4.72
13.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

Chapter 13

Now obviously that throat-reverberation induced climax was not the end of the glorious Sunday Bethany and I had before her boys returned from their camping excursion - in fact, very far from it!

And although the climax she had gifted to me was undoubtedly the most strange, and perhaps even the most gut-wrenchingly powerful one I had experienced until then - making me feel that my body had been forced to draw on whatever reserves of energy it happened to have stored in any and every single part of me to power it - the sheer force of it, although leaving me feeling positively dizzyingly weak-kneed, was not the most amazing aspect of it.

The most remarkable thing - once I had re-gathered my wits sufficiently to become aware of it - was that it had not left me with the feeling of satiety and lassitude that seems to always affect nearly all men immediately after most of their orgasms. It seems Mother Nature played one of her numerous tricks with we humans - so that just when a woman is most in need of feeling her partner's arms around her; holding her, cuddling her, gently caressing her - he is usually to be found slowly drifting off into some form of restorative slumber.

And I am the first to admit that such feelings generally wash over me too. But not that time! In fact the very last thing I wanted to do was to go off to sleep, what I wanted, needed, in fact felt a compulsion to do, was to somehow become even more 'at one' with Bethany than I already felt I was. Just in the way the realisation of my love for her had flooded me just after sunrise, so at that moment I experienced feelings of wanting to truly be one with her, totally swamping me.

'Oh my darling, you'll never know just how fabulous that was for me!' I exclaimed huskily. 'I've never, ever felt anything like that - and wouldn't know how to even begin describe those feelings.'

'I'm so glad Mark - even though I've never heard of anyone coming by just being sung to!' she added with a grin.

I pulled her up to her feet, hugged her, then, gripping her bottom and jamming her hard up against myself, I kissed her still semen smeared lips.

We clung together, kissing deeply and passionately - but when we did eventually have to break for air, I took her down to where the picnic things were lying, spread the blanket on the softest section of the grass, then, having tugged her t-shirt up and off her and then, equally quickly, discarded her skirt, I gently eased her downward.

'I'm going to kiss you all over.' I whispered. 'So you just lie there and let yourself drift off to wherever you wish to.' I added as I used my finger-tips to tenderly close her eyes.

As always with our love-making, I completely lost track of time - time was a pure irrelevancy, all that was important was that I be the closest I could to her, to my darling Bethany, she who was the new centre of my world, my existence. And if that meant half a life-time kissing and stroking her, that would be my true happiness.

So I kissed her; kissed her just closed eyes, her ears, her nose, nuzzled my face in the curve of her neck, her shoulders - again, again, and over again.

In between my kisses I whispered to her. 'I am the softness of a Summer's breeze, a gentle zephyr that has been sent to caress you, to caress the consummate beauty of you. It is your beauty that has captivated the gods that summon these breezes, and it was their wish that each and every part of you be you be delighted in this way.'

Then I moved down to her breasts, those sweetly uptilted curving parts of her - and the slowly stiffening nipples that surmounted them. Kissing, licking, even nibblingly suckling them - all the time using my fingers to softly and gently caress their firm fullness.

After spending even longer on those parts of her than I had on her face and neck, I moved even lower, treating her stomach to more of those loving kissing and fondlings.

But then, if she had expected me - as she probably had done - to move to what lay nestling between her thighs, I surprised her. Pushing myself all the way down to her feet, and treating them, and her toes, and even the narrow crevices between them, to more licks, sucks and kisses.

From there I began to move slowly upwards; licking and stroking her shins, knees and thighs - and of course paying much more special attention to that ultra-soft flesh that covered the insides of them.

Only then - after she had moved her legs apart so my kisses could reach all the way down between them - only then did I begin to head towards the already nectar-laden folds I could see awaiting me at their apex.

Spreading her legs even further apart I crouched there; slipping my longest finger just within those already moistly pouting pussy-lips, and as I did so, bending low, so my tongue could add its part in providing her with the greatest possible level of pleasure.

During the time I had spent kissing and caressing her, Bethany had remained relatively silent, merely giving the occasional breathy sigh, soft moan, and every now and then - and only when I targeted some particularly tender spot - a sharply indrawn hiss of increased excitement.

But as my fingers and tongue began to stimulate her pussy and clitoris, those sounds both intensified and grew far, far more frequent. At the same time her body arched itself upwards, pushing her pussy even more firmly down on to my still probing fingers and also against what my mouth and tongue were doing for her.

Then writhing jerkily as she drove herself towards the inevitable climax.

Even so, even when that had exhausted itself, I was not finished with her. I still ached for that perfect oneness with her, with her body, with her very being - and the only way I knew to achieve that, was to continue doing more of what I had already done.

So, once the rippling waves of her orgasm seemed to be waning - I rolled her over to lie face down - and began doing exactly what I had, but to the back of her.

I doubt that I spent as much time making love to her back, as I had to the front of her - but it would have been only a matter of a minute or two less - and I, and clearly Bethany, loved every single second of it.

While I was licking and stroking her back, her shoulders, even her legs, she lay there, just moaning and occasionally gasping - but once I slid one hand beneath her and lifted her, so I could lick down in the crack between her bottom cheeks, she immediately began to react even more strongly.

For a moment I was of course tempted to either do what I had done the previous evening, or even to take the alternative route she had blushingly offered to me - but I knew that this time I needed to be able to see her face as I made love with her. So I once again rolled her over.

Then I literally buried my face back down between her thighs - that time nibbling her still stiffly swollen clitoris, then taking her entire pussy in my mouth, and sucking her.

Bethany squealed, loudly, wriggling herself even harder against me, her entire body writhing as I continued re-stimulating her still excitedly spasming pussy and clitoris.

But then - although both croaky and breathless - I heard her. 'I want you Mark! I want you now! I need to feel you hard and deep inside me!'

By then I was certainly ready for her, my re-energised cock was once again rock-hard, quivering in anticipation of what lay in store for us. And because I had spent so much time making love to her, she not only had the secretions from her earlier climax lubricating her, but those that I had triggered as I'd licked and sucked her. So, once I had the tip of my cock in her, I then had no trouble in thrusting the entire length of the rest of it where she had called for it to be, deep, deep inside her.

But then, just as I had with everything else I had done, I pushed back and forth, slowly - plunging deeply and savouring the intensity of the sensations that her slick tightness produced for me. Sensations that coursed straight up my spine, sometimes jolting me with the amount of ecstatic exhilaration they gave me.

Now in spite of the power of those feelings, I obtained others from being able to see the expressions on Bethany's face as my thrusting drove her towards yet another climax. Sometimes her big brown eyes stared fixedly up into mine, and both their wide-eyed look of amazement at my potency - and their almost insensibly glazed one of sheer rapture - thrilled me just as much as did the purely physical excitement of the feel of her pussy clutching my cock so tightly.

Bethany seemed to derive similar feelings to those I was experiencing, her previous low moans turning to more sharply emitted cries of ever increasing excitement. Cries that grew even louder and shriller when she eventually felt me verging on the brink of my orgasm.

But then, when I was about to make my thrusting both faster and much more powerful - I felt her heaving herself upwards; and lifting her legs, she curled them around me, around my waist, then locked them, tight.

'I can't begin to describe what it feels like - having you buried so deeply inside me darling!' She said throatily. 'It's as though my body has been waiting for just you, that only you could fill that achingly empty space that's always been inside me.' she added.

'And I've been waiting for you to come along and make my entire life whole my darling.' I answered.

'So now let's take each other to that other place - please, please Mark, take me to our private paradise!'

And together we did exactly that - with her legs making sure I continued driving as deep into her as was possible, and with the combination of the tightness of both them and her pussy doing much the same thing with my cock, it was not long before I felt my climax surging upwards from within me - and, sensing that, Bethany allowed hers to take its grip of her.

Then our rapturous sounds blended, merged, became as one - and we reached a totally synchronised and perfectly harmonised, climax - together.

*****

Once we had eventually regained at least a little of our composure, Bethany suggested we take a quick dip in the river. 'There's a spot just around the downstream side of this outcrop, the river's formed a bit of a hole there, and it has nice sandy bottom, so it's quite safe to swim in. I brought a couple of towels with me, so drying off won't be a problem.'

Getting rid of our sweat and other stickiness, sounded a really great idea, so that's what we did - just like a couple of exuberant teen-agers, we skinny-dipped.

Of course in addition to the cleansing swim, there was also good deal of horse-play between us; much laughing, splashing, along with a fair bit of pushing and shoving - not to mention the occasional quick grope of one or the other's more sensitive parts... But we made the most of the isolation that enabled us to be so playful, and that time is one that has remained vividly memorable for both of us.

More out of concern for getting sunburnt, than out of modesty, once dry, we slipped back into our clothes then settled down to enjoy that fabulous picnic that Bethany had put together for us. Then when fully replete, as the combination of both it and our previous physical exertions had made us drowsy, we lay curled up together and dozed off for a while.

I'm sure that on any other day we would have made love again once we woke, but knowing that the boys would soon be back from their camping excursion, even though Bethany responded eagerly to my kisses, I could tell she was also nervously anxious - so I, with difficulty, restrained myself.

But, once clear of the difficult fire-trail, I allowed my hand to slip across - first resting lightly on her knee, then slipping under her skirt to stroke her thigh, and in time, to edge its way even higher - until its travels, and where my fingers found themselves probing, caused her steering to became just a little too erratic, and I consoled myself with merely lovingly curling them around her.


Chapter 14

Once she had dropped me off at my place - giving me a long and lingering kiss before she let me out of the car, and then saying - 'It's been the most wonderful day of my life Mark! I just hope it will be the first of very many of them.' And I had assured her that I felt exactly the same way that she did, she added. 'But I'll have to spend some time with the boys tomorrow evening, so I won't be able to see you again until we have our next choral practice, on Tuesday.' Then, after one final kiss, she drove off, leaving me with the feeling that I was suddenly the most lonely man on the planet.

But of course the time between then and the Tuesday evening did pass relatively quickly and when I answered the door to let her in I saw that she not only had her regular hand-bag with her, but also a small valise.

'Are you planning on going somewhere?' I asked, indicating the second bag.

'Only here - that is if you'll have me!' she replied, smiling broadly. 'I had a long talk with the boys last night - explaining how you and I thought we felt about each other. Ssh!' she added when she saw I was about to interrupt her.

'I've always been very open with them about relationships - and sexuality - so they quite understood exactly what I was saying. And, although they admit they really don't know you very well yet, they say that if you're good enough for me, then that's OK with them too!' she explained. 'So it was actually their idea that I would be wanting to spend the occasional night round here - and they also said that they wouldn't mind too much if you spent some others around at our place.'

'Oh Bethany, how absolutely marvellous!' I exclaimed, reaching out and hugging her as tightly as I could.

So, having cleared spaces in both my bed-room and bath-room for the few things she had brought with her, we both decided that for once my singing practice could be forgotten, and we piled straight into bed.

Even though it had been barely forty eight hours since we had been together, the way we went at each other would have been more appropriate for a couple who had actually been parted for months!

I had a truly voracious need of her - and Bethany seemed almost totally insatiable. Certainly what we did that time could not be described as 'making love', we were far more like two beasts of the field - simply rutting.

Even when we were both done - some very long time later - we still clung tightly together, as though it was only the feel of each other's flesh beneath our gripping fingers that could convince us that where we were, and what we were experiencing was more than some purely imaginary, paradisiacal dreamland.

'I've truly never felt anything like this with any other man Mark!' she managed to say in a still no more than a raspingly hissing voice.

'Nor I my darling - I mean with any other woman!' I added hastily. But although quite unwittingly, that did manage to break the erotically charged tension between us.

'I'm very glad to hear that!' she said with a barely muffled giggle. 'But I think you'd better let me up now, because if not one of us is going to be sleeping on a very large, and very wet spot tonight.'

'So long as you remain beside me, I wouldn't care if I was sleeping in a swamp my darling.' I answered. 'But, if you'll feel more comfortable, go - but go quickly, and return even faster please!' I added as I released her.

As she scrambled nakedly from the bed I took a long and still lustfully loving look at her; at the tightness of her pert little bottom, its cheeks jiggling as she scooped up her hastily discarded clothes, then scampered from the room.

'You won't need all those!' I called after her. 'Just the dainty things I didn't get a chance to have a look at!' I added, remembering the briefest of glimpses I'd had of some silky nothingness she'd had on under her outer things.

While she was gone I used some tissues to wipe myself clean of the residual stickiness I'd accumulated during our frantic fucking, then - as the evening was still warm enough not to really need anything, put on just a pair of white silk boxers, then headed out to the kitchen.

Bethany was not gone long and when she reappeared in the door-way I quite literally held my breath - not knowing whether I wished I had taken the earlier opportunity to look at what she was wearing, or thankful that I'd had my first look at her in it when I was in a much better condition to properly appreciate it. She looked absolutely stunning! And I said so.

She was again wearing a combination of a silk and lace camisole top, with matching panties. But it was not just the figure-hugging cut, nor the way her gorgeous body filled it, that made the outfit so breathtakingly sensual - but the skilful way the designer had combined the silk and lace parts to accentuate the most feminine parts of her.

The silk was a deep lavender colour, the lace a rich creamy white, patterned with an open-work scrolling made up of a design showing a mix of roses and a few quite tiny rose-buds. The nipple of one breast was hidden by one of those little rose-buds, but the other peeped invitingly through a space in the very centre of one of the larger roses.

The lace-work continued down from one side of her breasts, following the curve of her waist, and where it ended at her hip, was picked up by the same design trailing down one side of the improbably scanty panties. They also reflected the pattern at the bodice of the top, the open-work running across to splay down over her mons, then even appearing to continue on down between her legs. That section was also decorated with the floral motif; one of the larger, more open roses allowing the shadow of her pubic hair to clearly show through it, while beneath, nestling roughly where her clitoris would be, there was just one single, and obviously still tightly furled, little rose-bud.

'That - no you - you're absolutely stunning!' I said huskily - knowing I was staring wide-eyed, but totally unable to do anything about that.

She smiled, a smile that showed she not only appreciated the genuineness of my comment - but even understood my temporary inability to express myself more comprehensively.

'And you're beginning to look especially good in those Mark.' She replied as her eyes dropped to take in the shape that must have immediately started clearly showing itself through the thin covering fabric. 'But I imagine we would both probably benefit from a bit of a rest before we start again. Don't you think so?'

'So long as you're not planning on covering up anytime soon - most definitely!' I replied. 'Now, how about a drink?'

'A glass of wine would be lovely, thank you.'

So, having opened a bottle of crisply chilled white, we sat there in the kitchen, in nothing but our underwear - Bethany in that erotically charged concoction of body-hugging, silk and form-displaying lace-work - and me in just a pair of plain white boxers.

'Here's to us my darling!' I said, raising my glass to clink it against hers.

'I'll drink to that!' she replied - then having taken the first small sip, she added. 'But now we're going to have to start to think about when and how we let at least some people know that they can expect to see us together much more often.'

'I'll put an advert in the paper.' I suggested, not entirely facetiously - but which still made her chuckle.

'Well that would certainly be one way - but we do need to think about it.'

'What about the Founders' Ball?' I asked a few moments later, for some reason suddenly remembering the notice I'd seen in the foyer of the club I had joined as a purely social member.

'Oh yes! Yes, that would be perfect darling - you are a clever man to think of it. And I'd love to have an opportunity to really dress-up for you.' she added excitedly.

'Well if I had a choice about it, I think I'd still prefer you exactly as you are now - thank you.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers