Choral Evenings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

She grinned - 'Well underneath the outward display I'll still be very much there for you - but you do have to remember that we girls always like to have an excuse to buy ourselves a new dress.'

So it was decided; we would flaunt our new-found relationship in the most public way the community provided, at the grandest function of the town's social whirl - the Annual Founders' Ball. We then went on to discuss the far more important matter, that relating to the relationship between us and the over-riding one between herself and her two teen-age boys.

'Perhaps at first you could just come around from time to time to join us for an evening meal - you know, just informally.'

'I'd certainly like that darling, and it would give me a chance to simply chat with them, you know, to find out what sorts of things interest them, maybe find some sort of common ground - in sport or something.' I answered.

So, she then spent a little while telling me something of the activities her boys liked to be involved in and although the subject of our conversation was quite serious, the contact that when we first sat down had initially been no more than a tentative one - as our feet touched each other's - became progressively more persistent.

At first it was no more than a fondly, lightly brushing touch up along the bridge of one or other's foot, a tender touch which sometimes went as far as an ankle, before returning to playfully wiggle toes against toes. But not too long after that one or other's exploration went just that little bit further, moving from the ankle up the side of the curve of the calf - and, just occasionally, daring to climb almost knee-high.

And by the time Bethany had recounted all of the boys' various clubs and activity groups, each of us had one foot slipping even higher, up between each other's knees, mine inching forward until my toes had made contact with the moistly warmth of the thin strip of silky lace covering her pussy, and by then I had the sole of Bethany's foot firmly pressing against my still slowly rearousing penis.

'More wine?' I asked in as steady a voice as I could manage.

'Why not!' she answered throatily. 'This is becoming rather too pleasant to spoil, don't you think!'

'Most definitely, most pleasant. And the possibilities may prove to be even more so!' I answered, feeling her toes probing between the slit in the front of my boxers.

So we continued sitting there on either side of the table, slowly taking small sips of wine, whilst our feet continued slowly exploring the other's much more responsive parts. And although the utterly draining effect of our energetically vigorous coupling of only a short while before meant that neither my system nor my cock were fully capable of responding as strongly as usual, the feel of her foot sliding back and forth against it were undoubtedly very exciting.

'I'm sorry I'm not yet capable of being fully responsive.' I said, afraid that Bethany might be wondering why she still had an only partially inflated version of what she knew I was capable of producing.

'I'm frankly surprised to feel any sort of reaction from you Mark, I would have thought that after what we demanded of him such a short while ago that your poor little cock might have still been soundly asleep. But I rather like this time, I mean when neither of us is probably ready for the fully orchestrated version of the wonderful music we've found we can play. This time is like the preliminary warm-up pieces that just a few members of the orchestra play together beforehand - perhaps a melodious section from the overture, or just a particularly sweet setting of a love song.'

I knew exactly what she meant, and said so. 'I do agree my darling - this time of slow arousal is somehow much more sensual, and the background sense of anticipation only enhances and strengthens that. In many ways it's even more exciting than that sudden rush of urgency I'm sure we both felt earlier - this is more like a slow-motion build-up, during which we can each feel each tingling touch with far more intensity than we can when we're caught up in that headlong rush.'

'Exactly!' she replied as her toes finally worked their way down far enough to be able to press themselves lightly against my slowly expanding cock-head.

Of course mine hadn't been idle all that time, probing around and under the edge of those silky panties, then edging their way in until they came in contact with the moistly warm pussy-lips that lay waiting for them.

So we remained there still longer, each slowly fondling the other, and each in turn responding to the gentle, but still undeniably stirring caresses we were receiving.

But of course I had one unfair advantage over Bethany, while she had no such sign to see on me, I not only had the pleasure of the view of her breasts that the lacy bodice afforded, but I could also tell at least something of how she was feeling just by observing the state of her nipples. At first they had been no more than the slightly raised centres of the dark shadow of her aureoles - but it was not that long before their engorgement made them press outwards against the lace-work, then just a minute or two later, I saw that one had popped itself spikily right through it.

Its appearance was just too much of a temptation for me, and I reached across the table, cupping her breast, and allowing my thumb to lightly brush back and forth against it.

'Oh! Oh that's nice darling!' she sighed as my thumb continued lightly stroking back and forth. 'Oh, very nice!' she exclaimed rather more forcefully when my fingers joined in by starting to caress the upcurving swell of her breast.

Yet still we both just sat there; my toes and fingers fondling those small parts of her that were accessible, her foot and toes slowly encouraging my still partially dozing cock to stir itself into greater wakefulness.


Chapter 15

I'm not sure just how long we sat there, occasionally taking another small sip of wine, as each slowly stimulated the other and, in turn savoured the sensually slow but undeniably steady build-up of our own arousal - but it was most definitely a lovingly sweet time for the both of us. Our fingers stroking, or sometimes gently intertwining. Our gaze holding each's steady but mistily longing one - those multi-hued highlights in her large brown eyes every now and then sparkling with some inner excitement.

But although our bodies took their time in responding more strongly, in time they of course did so, and with no more than a questioningly raised eye-brow, Bethany indicated she was more than ready to progress from what was of course no more than a simple prelude to the more meaningful music that must inevitably follow.

So we made our way, quite unhurriedly - my hand cupping her bottom cheeks, hers slipping down beneath the waistband of my boxers to grip me rather more tightly - back to the bed-room. Once there, I turned her and pulled her firmly against me, and we kissed - long, deep, tongue-searching kisses, our bodies pressing ever more forcefully together, her thigh rolling itself against the then quickly stiffening length of me.

'I want to kiss and lick you, I mean your pussy.' I said gruffly, reaching down to tug her panties down over her bottom.

'Oh yes please - I love it when you do that.' she answered eagerly.

'But leave your cami on for me please.'

'My cami, why darling?'

'Apart from the fact that it's quite beautiful, I like to see and feel you through it.' I explained as I shed my shorts and lay back down across the bed. 'Now come up here, kneel above me.' I added.

Bethany of course needed absolutely no encouragement, scrambling up and straddling me so her pussy hovered just inches above my mouth.

The scent of her arousal was already strong, and I felt my cock responding in the way that it always did when I smelt her there, felt it jerking itself almost upright. But, ignoring that, I reached around and gently eased her lower, so the tip of my tongue could reach her, reach her already poutingly swollen pussy-lips.

Then I spent an age licking, teasing, kissing, nuzzling, sometimes gently nibbling, her sex. Only some time later allowing my stiffened tongue to plunge deep inside her, and sometimes simply licking the dribbling moisture from her. And only when her soft moans turned to more impassioned grunting gasps of rising pleasure, using it to actually flicker up and across her firmly swollen clitoris.

As I began doing that I slid my hands up and found her spikingly swollen breasts, feeling the warm firmness of them even through the silky lace that hid them from me. Gently squeezing them as my tongue moved quicker, then, as its tempo increased, rolling their jutting nipples between my fingers.

She literally gushed as she came, her juices filling my mouth as her body shook from the force of the convulsions that gripped it. I quickly swallowed, took a gulp of air, and continued on, feeling her ride a second of those series of roller-coaster waves.

Even while she was still in the grip of it I felt her reaching around behind herself, reaching for my by then strainingly throbbing cock. 'Oh god Mark - I need you, I need you inside me again!' she gasped.

'Help yourself darling.' was all I was capable of saying right then.

Bethany wriggled herself backwards, lifted, reached down for me again, then slid herself slowly but determinedly down the full length of me. 'Oooh!' we both moaned as I felt the slick tightness of her pussy drawing me deep, and she took the entire length of my rigid cock inside her.

But, as she settled herself, I had an idea, something we had not done together before. 'Don't move yet darling.' I grunted. 'Just do it to yourself.' I added as I took her hands and drew them down to rest between her thighs.

'You wouldn't mind me doing that?' she asked, immediately understanding what I meant.

'Of course not, we have plenty of time, and with the juicy warmth of you holding me so lovingly, I can wait as long as you need to me to. And anyway -' I added as I slipped my hands back up to her breasts - 'in the meantime I can enjoy myself with just these boutique beauties.' Grinning as I used the term we'd arrived at to best describe her small but undoubtedly beautiful curves.

And that's exactly what we did. While my cock remained firmly embedded to the very core of her - every now and then twitching jerkily as some movement of hers sent an extra jolt of excitement through me - and my hands and fingers caressed, fondled and tweaked her still silk covered breasts and nipples, she teased and rubbed herself towards yet another - if possible - even stronger climax.

Only then, only once she had taken herself through to very end of it, only after I had felt her pussy trying unsuccessfully to grip me hard enough to trigger my own release, only then did she begin to ride me. Ride me slowly enough that I might have that much longer time in which to enjoy the increasing pressure inside me, but ride me strongly enough to continue sending that pressure ever higher and higher.

In the end, during the last minute or two, she was pushing herself up and down so forcefully that it felt as though I had my cock buried in some sort of suction pump - a pump with just one objective, and that was, to drain every last drop of semen from me.

And Bethany did that, finally - and as our combined shrieks and cries of incredulous exhilaration echoed back from the walls around us - her pussy was suddenly flooded with the successively explosive gouts she forced from me as she pumped my erupting cock with her wild, almost frenzied action.

Once we had completely done with each other she simply collapsed forward, pressing herself down against the full length of my still breathlessly gasping body. 'It just seems to get better and better between us darling.' she gasped in my ear. 'How long do you think it will take us to reach some sort of plateaux?'

'Don't ask me questions like that - and especially not at a time like this.' I managed to mutter. 'But who the hell cares, it's going to be utterly fantastic in the meantime!'

Bethany giggled. 'Oh yes, of I do so hope so.' Then lifted herself, just sufficiently to weld her mouth against mine.

*****

Now we had of course both eaten before she'd arrived, but we quickly discovered that the sheer physicality of what we had done with each other in the subsequent hour or two had by then left both of us feeling not only hot and sweaty, but also decidedly peckish.

So we again took the opportunity to shower together, each laughing and giggling as hands and fingers groped wherever they felt like, then, having slipped into just bath-robes, we headed for the kitchen to make ourselves a well deserved snack.

Once we had prepared it I suggested we carry it through to the lounge-room, where we could listen to some music whilst we ate, and having put on some Brahms and Mendelssohn to accompany us, we sat eating and drinking the rest of the bottle I had previously opened.

That was an absolutely blissful time; neither of us needing to say very much - just the occasional word or two of appreciation at some particularly fine passage in the music - mostly just savouring the perfectly harmonious enjoyment of both it, and each other's company. It's a rare human being that one can enjoy being with in perfect silence, there being nothing but the shared emotional feeling between you - but I had quickly discovered that for me, Bethany was precisely just such a woman.

Although our more physical times together were the most sublimely exciting times, taking me to places neither I not my body had ever been before - these other times, just sharing the music with her, were in their own way, equally wonderful.

And what made such times all the more pleasurable, was knowing that she too shared exactly the same enjoyment. The half smile she occasionally gave me, told me that, as did the softly loving look in her eyes that accompanied it.

So we shared an hour or more of music and, although neither one of us even stretched out a hand to simply touch the other, even each other's presence.

Then, as Bethany had warned me that she would need to get up relatively early, so she could get back around to her place to wake and make sure her boys were ready for their school day, once we had cleaned up the remains of our meal, we headed off to bed.

After the tumultuous couplings we'd already shared, I rather doubted that either of us would need, or perhaps be capable of any more loving - but I was wrong about that.

Although at first we simply lay there; curled together, our lips brushing, our hands wandering idly, in time her body, her scent, her very nearness, brought those deeper feelings to the surface - and as my senses grew even more acutely aware of her essential femininity, I felt my cock slowly making itself all too apparent.

'Is that what I think it is?' Bethany whispered, reaching her hand down between us.

'I'm afraid so - it can make a bit of a nuisance of itself sometimes.' I responded.

'Oh no, that part of you is never a nuisance Mark! But if it's getting in your way, I have just the right place for you to put it - somewhere where you could sort of tuck it tidily out of you way. But that is only if you'd like to!' she added with a low giggle.

Of course I didn't need to be told twice, and within a few minutes we were each transporting the other to the blissful place that only we two could ever reach - then, when both had been more than ecstatically sated, and while still locked securely in each other's embrace, we happily drifted off to dreamland together.

*****

In the time since I'd had my very first glimpse of Bethany, my productivity level at work had dropped off quite a little; the days when I had been organising the purchase, reconditioning and then delivery of the piano had been just some of those when my mind had been more busily occupied elsewhere.

But none of them were as unproductive as the day following Bethany's news that she had spoken to, and essentially gained permission from, her boys. Of course I still had to get to know them individually and, hopefully, establish some sort of rapport with them - but at least that first, and in many ways, steepest hurdle, had been cleared successfully.

Perhaps that was why I spent a good part of that particular day lost in thought; thoughts of how Bethany and I had met, what had happened between us, and also what still lay ahead for us.

I could still quite vividly recall that very first evening; when I'd caught my first glimpse of her - even when she had been no more than one woman amongst an entire phalanx of choristers. Recall the impact just that sight had had on me. The decidedly obsessive way I had searched for her, both at the interval and after the performance. Even recall at least something of the sheer force of the feelings that had surged through me.

Then of course there had been those evenings when she had been coaching me with the Poulenc piece - the evening when I'd noticed that waywardly stray tendril of hair. I could still recall the tingling thrill I'd felt when I had reached down and moved it aside, recall the brief but intensely powerful feeling I'd had as my finger-tip lightly brushed against her neck.

But even those thoughts paled - not into insignificance, but in some intensity - as I recalled the things we had done together since then.

Recalled the sensations that always coursed through me whenever our lips met - and the even stronger ones that resulted from feeling her pressing herself against me as we kissed.

The sight of her beauty, whether in one or other of her sets of flimsy finery, or when she lay nakedly beside me.

The feel of her body welcoming mine inside her, and the utterly mind-blowing effect that her love-making always, without fail, had on me.

But the most powerful of all my memories were those of that morning when I'd awoken before she did; the morning when I was able to lie there, to fully appreciate the wonder of not only her body, but of the person I had by then come to know - and, as I realised in that instant, the absolutely overwhelming love I had so quickly developed for her...


Chapter 16

During the next two or three weeks - primarily thanks to the regular meals I shared with them - I got to know Bethany's boys rather well; John, the elder by just barely twenty minutes, was the more dominant, Jason having a sweeter and, like his mother, the more artistic personality. But of course, like virtually all boys of their age, both were keen sports fans, especially of cricket - which was fortunate, as it was about the only sport I actually knew anything about. So, with that as a starting point, we made a start to what in time became an unexpectedly pretty happy relationship, and the merging of Bethany's life and mine, began on a much less rocky road than many similarly placed couples might have found themselves facing.

Other than the normal day-to-day events that occur for all of us - and the absolutely fantastic sex-life that we always managed to find the time for - the next major occurrence in our life, was of course the one we had chosen as being the occasion of our public 'outing' of ourselves as a fully-fledged couple - the golf club's major night of the year, the Founders' Ball.

Bethany had taken herself off to the nearby major shopping centre to look for a new dress for herself - a trip I was strictly forbidden to make with her - 'I want you to see me when I've finished dressing-up for you.' - she said.

So, given that she was clearly taking the evening quite that seriously, I went out and bought myself a new tie and shirt.

I had decided to wear what I thought of as my 'banker's suit'; a single-breasted one, made from very fine worsted, in dark, almost black, French navy - so to go with it the shirt I chose was a very pale, powder-blue, with darker, china-blue stripes, each one of which was picked out by a fine, yellow key-lines. The silk tie was a brighter, glossy shade of the china-blue, with tiny yellow, purely decorative motifs.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers