Chords that Bind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nothing left to do, Cecilia picked up a book from the stack the master had left with her. Grabbing 'The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty", Cecilia availed herself of the only escape left to her, hoping to silence her recriminating mind.

She was reading. Good. Gerry nodded his approval at the screen. Her short-lived attempt to escape seemed obligatory, but not problematic, so he decided to let Cecilia read. After a time, he played the Rachmaninoff Sonata again. From the close-up the cameras offered, he saw her breathing hitch, and her reading was spurred by a fervor she couldn't control. His training was taking hold. She was starting to cooperate, and allow herself to go where he was taking her.

Gerry went to her again. This time, when he entered she looked up. Her hazel eyes dilated. She was coming to expect pleasure at his appearances. He did not intend to disappoint her, but more 'active' participation was going to be required.

"Come here."

"Yes Master."

With no other words, he led her gently back to the corner where he'd bound her before. Once fastened in position, Cecilia looked at Gerry expectantly. His scarred eyebrow rose, daring her to say something. Worry started to gnaw at the trainee slave. Pulling a tube of tiger balm out of his pocket, Gerry gave the girl an ominous half-smile. Cecilia couldn't tell what he was doing, but as he approached her, her anxiousness ratcheted up another notch, verging on panic.

Gerry let the piano play solo for a brief moment, before smearing the cream over Cecilia's pussy and clit, using the excess to circle each of her nipples. The naïve girl released a sigh, feeling his fingers touch her again, expecting the stimulating pleasure to build. After reading a few chapters of Beauty and hearing the cello play, Cecilia was looking forward to the master's touch again. Instead, after the roughest of touches, and smallest of tweaks, Gerry stepped away. Confusion swept over Cecilia again, but he returned with a laptop, fitted with a small camera. He sat in a chair, and started typing away, completely disinterested in the naked girl in front of him.

Sweat broke out on Cecilia's forehead and chest. Her nether lips and clit were tingling. No. They were burning and stinging, and what was only supposed to be warmth enough to soothe achy muscles was working it's magic on her most sensitive flesh. Something was wrong. It had to be. This couldn't last. She yelped and moaned, fighting as hard as she had upon awaking in this nightmare.

"Arrgghhh! Make it stop." Cecilia shouted, squirming fiercely.

Only then did Gerry look up. He smiled. "It'll wear off. Don't worry." The camera was catching every twitch her heated form made.

"No. No! no! no! Let me go!" It was burning now. Her clit and nipples were fiery pinpoints demanding immediate relief. Pulling on her only half-healed wrists and ankles hurt, but it at least distracted her from this most humiliating predicament. Her chest was heaving again, and tears were threatening as she thrust her hips and chest, hoping just for cool air to ease the heat consuming her sex and breasts. She was working herself into a frenzy and the man called master just sat there ignoring her. Anger bloomed in red patches on her face and chest. "Make it STOP! Please! Please let me go! Just make it stop!"

He ignored her.

She was panicking now, not caring what it took. She NEEDED relief. "Please. PLEASE!" In desperation she screamed "Master" just to get his attention.

"Yes?" he looked up, only responding to his chosen name.

Cecilia honestly believed that he would help her then. Half begging, half whining, she asked "Help me!" She was panting with need now, unaware that he had manipulated her into intense arousal. "Make it stop! Please!" Gerry watched as she began trying to hump the air in her search for relief. The begging was becoming tiresome, although very enticing. He went for a ball gag, and turned the music up even louder.

Cecilia tried to bite him as he fitted the gag easily between her teeth. She started yelling, and then begging again as he went to sit down at the computer again, making sure the camera caught every second of Cecilia's little show.

Muffled pleas were renewed. Sweat was pouring off the frustrated slave, who had only the strains of cello and piano to comfort the burning need between her thighs. She was beyond wet, trying to pull her legs together, aiming for friction to ease the sensation that made her hyper aware that Master wasn't paying the slightest attention to her. She was quickly exhausting herself, but the flames continued to lick at her pussy, making her slump in frustration and resentment. She couldn't keep the fight up. Twisting and writhing, Cecilia moaned, tears flowing as freely as the liquid heat in her sex. She started to beg in earnest. Senseless syllables landing on deaf ears, but still arching her body as if she could find some way to control her own build to climax. Her sweat dampened hair clung to her forehead as she finally gave up even her begging, dissolving into sobs of anguish.

She squeezed her eyes tight and tried to hold onto the music playing. It was useless. The fire she had hoped was burning itself out only rekindled at the thought of what the music ought to have heralded.

She wanted the pleasure Master's touch brought. No. No. She didn't. She shouldn't want him to lay a finger on her... but her pussy was on fire, and her clit was begging for attention... She started begging in her head "Please, PLEASE, touch me. Please. PLEASE. Make this better. Take it away!" Then anger burned with her poor nipples and slit. "No! I can't want this! I can't! I CAN'T." She began shaking her head violently back and forth.

At this, Gerry got up, got to his knees in front of Cecilia, and blew the softest breath over Cecilia's clit. The air was like cool water, and the bound slave responded with a shudder, and involuntarily pumped her hips towards Master's mouth. "YES!" Hope rekindled, along with more sparks of need. She saw his fingers reach for her sex, the skilled digits that would bring her to orgasm. She let her head fall back and her eyes close, imagining that this frustration and sexual torment would end.

"Argh!" She jumped as much as she could, feeling his fingers close tightly around her lips, catching her clit in a cruel pinch. He tugged slightly, making her achingly aware of how little movement she had left to her. "Ahhhhh!" Somehow this rude contact was enough. She started to move her hips, ready to fall over the edge. Instead, Gerry extended her torment, landing a sharp little smack to her sex. "NO!" Cecilia screamed behind her gag. She should have been so close. Instead tiny throbs were radiating from her pussy, intensifying the insistent burning of her clit.

Again, Gerry landed the most innocent of smacks against her sopping pussy. She cried out again. He imagined she was probably begging again, ready to use her voice properly. Cecilia was shaking her head no, over and over, fighting even as he removed the hated rubber ball. His instincts were right. "Please. Please, please, please, please..." She was bordering on incoherent. Gerry took hold of her chin, forcing her to stare him in the eye.

"Please, what?" the Master demanded.

"Please."

"Tell me what you want."

"Please, Master. Make it stop."

"How?"

"Touch me! Please master, touch me."

To emphasize his point, He ran his hand quickly over her strained bicep. "There. I have."

She shook her head, burning in frustration, knowing now what he meant her to say. "Please, touch my... my sex."

"And?" It was such a leading question.

"Let me come? Please."

"Good girl."

He let her chin go, and she hung her head, utterly defeated by the binds she fought so hard against. The music was looping again for what must have been the hundredth time since Master slathered the wretched cream on her sex. His fingers reached her pussy again. Cecilia didn't dare to hope, but couldn't control her hips as they resumed the begging her voice had momentarily halted.

Oh God. "Aaahhh." She was panting again, writhing like a wanton slut, as his fingers drew an impossible amount of wetness from her slit, and circled too gently over her clit. Her nipples were almost painfully hard, begging for similar attention. She was biting her lip against the flurry of 'no' threatening to pass her lips. It was too much now. No. It was just his finger drawing the tightest of circles around her clit until... He pulled his hand back. Extending her torment brought a full smile to his face. He was teasing her, toying with her, and she could do nothing but play her part. Perfectly. She did. Cecilia screeched with pent up frustration. She bucked her hips again. "No. Please. PLEASE!"

Master repeated his little game, giving her the slightest of touches, only to withdraw before any pleasure was delivered. He did it over and over. Cecilia was incapable of counting how many times, so consumed with the throbbing that had started in her sex, permeated her breasts, and so impacted even her breathing. Each gasp was hitched and strained, waiting for the culmination of so many unspoken promises. More begging. Gerry was hard and aroused too, but took immense satisfaction in seeing a creature that had been so demure and shy already begging for pleasure like the trained pet she would eventually be.

His middle finger glided between her lips, gently lifting her erect clit. Cecilia was biting her lips, not daring to hope anymore. The devastating circles he was drawing on her clit undid her. FINALLY she fell over the edge, in time with the descending scale of the cello, twitching with shock after shock of delayed pleasure. She was so weak she could barely stand, but Gerry's fingers insisted, dragging another orgasm that crackled along her nerve endings.

"What do you say?"

Without any prompting she exhaled: "Thank you, Master."

"Good girl." It was almost a growl. In her state, Cecilia couldn't even bring herself to be offended. He was doing something to her, and to her responses, that was unbelievably unnerving. But as the pleasure finished coursing through her veins, the Master held her chin firmly again. His other hand found her soaking sex. Impossibly, Cecilia wiggled her lower half, again already seeking out the pleasure she knew he could deliver, already moaning at the slightest stimulation. That was not Gerry's plan however.

"This", he emphasized by giving her clit a sharp pinch, "is no longer yours. Your pleasure," as he delved two fingers into her slit, "is no longer yours. And you are not to come," (taking a pause to flick his thumb over her clit) "without my permission." He continued to stimulate her, and as hard as she had already come, she was already climbing the ladder that would lead to a satisfying climax. Cecilia moaned, taking in the sensation, trying to comprehend what her Master had said.

Fingers were at her nipples, finally giving them the attention she hadn't known she craved. Her panting breaths were turning into sighs, as if her intense arousal from minutes before hadn't even been quenched. It was going to take more to ease her down from the heights of desire to which she had been induced.

12