Chords that Bind Ch. 05

Story Info
Uncomfortable admissions: More lessons in being controlled.
9k words
4.65
54.9k
20

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading! Thank you also, for the feedback, comments, and votes. I've never kept with a story this long before abandoning it, because usually I grow tired of my own story, get frustrated with the writing process, or don't know what to do next. I attribute my ability to continue, to enjoying seeing the reception it will receive from you all. So, thank you very much.

-Poeticlicense

*****

The pangs of desire had faded, dulled to a faint echo of the need she had felt before, but Cecilia was not well rested after practically passing out into slumber. Her sleep was populated by dreams that were entirely uncharacteristic. She couldn't remember them clearly, but she was sure they were erotic in nature.

The hard plug was still digging into her ass, and every wiggle she made to try and accommodate its invasion made her welted bottom light up with reminders of why she wasn't allowed to touch herself; why escape was impossible.

Her bonds prevented her from sitting upright, but she was able to lie down comfortably. She hadn't been awake long before Master returned. He always seemed to know when she woke. It was unnerving. He had a sandwich with him.

Gerry still insisted on feeding her. She had proved to him that she could not, in fact, be trusted with her hands. She complied easily as he recuffed her hands behind her back, and helped her sit up. The mealtime routine commenced. He sat down and fed her a tuna BLT bite by bite. About halfway through the sandwich, he used the stereo remote in his pocket to turn on the Bach Chaconne.

Cecilia's head turned sharply at the sound of the violin strings smouldering at the touch of Ms. Hahn's bow. Gerry saw her shudder and attempts to shake off goose bumps. He continued to feed her, but watched as her body became terribly alert. When the sandwich was done he put the plate aside.

With the back of his knuckles, Gerry touched Cecilia's chin gently. Her lips parted ever so slightly and she gasped. "Please." It was just above a whisper. Cecilia was wiggling her hips, and trying to close her thighs against her burning arousal. The music continued to play.

"No."

"Why? Please."

"Because, you need to learn the next lesson."

Lessons were not pleasant for Cecilia. She had already learned a few, and they were tremendously effective at crushing her spirit, and making her feel smaller and weaker.

"No. Please. I'll do anything." This was what Gerry was waiting for.

"I know you will."

Cecilia's eyes grew wide as saucers, realizing that her will had completely eroded along with her pride. She wasn't fighting him. She was too afraid. Her only attempts had been foolish and accomplished nothing but pain. Compliance had to be easier, after all, it already was. Master fixed a collar with a D-ring on its front to Cecilia's throat. It was noticeably better than the stiffer posture collar, and she was grateful for the difference. Master freed her legs and pulled her to standing. He looped a finger through her collar and led Cecilia back into the room she had received her punishment in. Her knees objected to walking, they were still stiff and tender from kneeling on the rice. This time however, Master led her to a padded horse. Before he did anything, he transferred the music, making sure that Cecilia heard the violin, and continued to respond to it. He bent her torso over the apparatus, and using rope and the ring on the front of her collar, tied her top half so that she remained doubled over without harming her breathing. Cecilia's wrists stayed bound at the small of her back, but her legs were being forced wide apart. She felt more buckles and heard a metallic sound against the cement floor. When she tried to move her legs, she felt a 3 foot bar preventing her from kicking or hiding her sex.

Gerry could see how wet the girl's pussy was. She was responding beautifully; whether to the music or the bondage, he didn't care. These were results. The plug in her ass was the focus of the display. He poked it rudely, reminding her, as if she could forget, of its unwelcome presence. So far she hadn't objected or cried out, but at the poke, she groaned.

Master was toying with her ass. Literally. He was nudging it and twisting the plug inside her. The plug was so irritating and uncomfortable. Then Cecilia felt him tug at it a bit and force it back in. He repeated the action, pulling more and shoving it back further and harder. It was starting to burn as he withdrew it nearly out, and then quickly reseated it in her. She was afraid to protest. Everything he said to her was scarier and more threatening. If she objected, what worse thing could he do to her?

Gerry was pleased he had set up the cameras in advance. This was too precious. She was going to be the perfect slut when he was done with her. After stretching her out some, he withdrew the little plug completely. The slave's gasp was one of shock as she finally was rid of the damned plug. But not for long. Gerry had a thicker, longer one ready to go. He was curious to see if the girl would notice or if she was too worked up to care.

Before he got to that though, he placed a mounted vibrator between her legs. She had no leverage, but her cunt was already attempting to make better contact with the wand. He turned it on its lowest setting. This momentarily distracted Cecilia who, rather impressively, arched her back tugging on her collar in her effort to grind on the tremulous toy.

Master was rummaging again, but the orgasm she had been dying for was coming. If only she could... but it was out of reach. There was no way she could get more like this. He couldn't be torturing her again. Not so soon. She NEEDED it. Suddenly obedience wasn't just about avoiding the unpleasantness that recalcitrance would bring her; it was about the orgasm she was promised and denied. When he returned to her sight, he had a wide ring gag. His thumb and forefinger easily manipulated her jaw open. She was going to drool terribly like this. She could feel her cheeks turning red again. Master started threading a too-life-like dildo through the ring. Something was being clipped to the gag, and Cecilia found there was no way to spit the thing out.

"Yer going to have to get used to big things in that smart mouth of yours. And in this arse!" With those comments he smacked her tender bottom. "I might not be able to claim that hungry little cunt of yours, but I certainly will train you." Master turned the vibrator up a notch.

The music was still playing and despite herself she thought she could come. It seemed within reach. Just... alittle... more... but she jumped. Something was probing her ass cheeks again. The stupid plug was back. He was forcing it back between her still-red cheeks. She started to object. It was worse somehow. This plug had to be as large as the dildo in her mouth. In order to stop threads of drool from trickling out of her mouth with her protests, Cecilia found herself sucking on the rubber, feeling humiliated, and unable to get a single word out.

Gerry taunted her. The protests were starting to sound uncannily like her moans of pleasure, when gagged on a big cock. "You like that? Don't you? You like being filled at both ends. What a naughty little slut."

"MMMMgghgheeffff!!"

"I know. You're a slutty one, pumping your hips like that. Such a bad little girl." He lowered the setting on the vibrator, which only made Cecilia more desperate.

"AAAgggghhH!" It was unintelligible, and somehow the rubber cock in her mouth made Cecilia object even more. He couldn't take that orgasm away. She was supposed to be able to come. No. She WANTED it! He had to give it to her.

"Ah, ah, ah! Not yet I think. You haven't earned any pleasure yet. There ARE rules regarding these things." He had stopped probing her ass for the moment. "You said you'd do anything. Well little slave, we're here. You want to come?"

"MMMMhmmmmfff" Cecilia groaned, dreading what was going to follow that question.

"You can't come unless you've earned it. So, keep sucking on that nice prick in your mouth. Also, why don't you take THIS in that cute little bum o' yers?" Master brought the plug around for her to see. It was as big as the 6-inch dildo in her mouth, but had to be 3 and a half inches wide at the base.

Gerry could see the fear leach into Cecilia's features. To give her courage, he pressed the vibrator against her clit for the briefest of seconds. Her eyes closed against the pleasure, and she wrung all her muscles trying to grind into it.

"Now, now Cecilia, no cheating. If you want to come, you'll need to do it with a nice, full bottom. Bad girls like you don't get orgasms without earning them."

Master didn't wait for a reply, but turned his attention back to her ass, pinching a cheek, and then giving it a little spank. "Relax that ass." Cecilia clenched again, but with her legs forced so far apart, it did little to prevent the narrow tip of the plug from nestling into her hole. The smallest of pistoning motions started to ease the giant plug in. He stretched her gently, extending her humiliation. He had lubed the plug, but decided to use the dripping wetness in her pussy to lube her ass as well. The quick, clinical touch was more that she was expecting, but not enough. Master turned the vibrator up again. It was at its most tormenting degree. She was climbing, but not reaching her climax.

He pushed the plug more insistently, twisting and pumping in minute changes. At the first crescendo of the Chaconne, Cecilia cried through her gag as the widest part of the plug seated itself in her ass. The narrow base kept her from forcing it out without great pain. She wiggled and tried to kick as she adjusted to the girth of the invading device. She had sweat beading on her back and stinging her eyes.

The gentle part of the music was playing, and Cecilia calmed her breathing as she listened to it, relaxing as Master's hands left her body.

"Good girl! What a sight that is. Can't deny what you want to do with a dirty girl like you. Too bad." It was legitimately disappointing that he needed to keep her virginity intact. He slapped her ass again. "I don't see you sucking."

Cecilia resumed sucking on the rubber member, trying to focus on the music, or on the pleasure that was just out of reach. She was so ready for this to end, for something to take her.

Gerry made her dangle for another few minutes. He pumped her plugged rear some more, made the slightest of touches to her pussy lips, and when the music resumed the faster tempo, he turned the vibrator up as violently as it would go.

Cecilia bit down hard on her gag, threw her head back, and pulled her pussy forward. Finally. Finally, she reached the top and fell. The pleasure rushed over her, it was just Cecilia and the music. Her muscles stopped fighting the rope and the cuffs and the spreader bar. The orgasm tingled her whole body in silly places: behind her knees and across her collarbone. Her entire body pulsed and spasmed as her cunt throbbed with the delayed gratification of a long awaited climax. She kept her eyes closed. It helped to prolong the pleasure. With her eyes closed, Cecilia could focus on the music. With her eyes closed, she was able to escape.

Master untied her, and led her by a makeshift leash back to her room. She was exhausted, and without a window she was completely disoriented as to the time of day. Cecilia no longer trusted herself to speak. Fear was keeping her quiet, and she reasoned, that fear could keep her safe. She kept her eyes down, unwilling to look at the face of her captor. However, this was instinctual behavior. She had often used this tactic when she wanted to avoid attention.

Gerry noticed the compliance, and latent submissiveness that was starting to make itself known in the slave's movements. Everything was running according to plan. She was ready for the next test.

The chastity belt Gerry had was not fool-proof or custom-made. But it was very adjustable. However, Cecilia remained still as the straps wove between her legs and about her waist. When the buckles were sufficiently tight and locked in place, it served two purposes. First, it kept the larger plug where it belonged, right between her round little cheeks. Second, it made Cecilia very aware of her sex, without allowing even the slightest relief. The metal shroud on her mound locked her up tightly. Cecilia would no longer have to control herself: instead Gerry exerted control.

Cecilia whimpered when she realized that her sex was being forcibly locked up. She groaned when she remembered that the plug was still in her ass, and was now also effectively locked in place. But then Master left her. She now had more freedom to move, but somehow, even though she had just attained a riotous climax, the knowledge that her pussy was out of reach made her wet.

Without knowing if it was day or night, Cecilia collapsed into a dreamless sleep.

Gerry decided the girl had had enough today. She was completely drained, and besides, she was actually coming along nicely. He had more footage with which to entice Mr. Ashton. Gerry was preparing to upload the most recent video of Cecilia to his laptop when he was notified of an email. It was from Ashton. It was very short, but Gerry was excited. Getting his attention had been easier than he thought. Now that he had Ashton's attention though, Gerry did not want to lose his interest. Also, what was making him unsure? The girl was progressing as rapidly as he dare push her. Could he put Ashton off for just a bit longer?

Gerry nervously typed a response.

Sir Ashton,

I should think that the girl will be prepared for viewing late next week. Is there any further information I can supply you with in the interim? I'm happy to provide you with more details about the girl or her training. I've attached more footage for your perusal. As always,

Gerry Lace

It didn't take Gerry long to edit the footage into a perfect little package. He edited himself almost entirely out, and mixed the music higher. Cecilia's performance was compelling and enticing. It looked good, and Gerry sent the email, feeling very confident about this new branch of his business.

James was unnerved by how anxious he was to hear back from Lace. The sudden correspondence had happened so randomly that James was afraid it had been a mistake. It could be a mirage for all he knew. But he had been replaying the video of the girl. He didn't even know her name. The file gave nothing away. But James was enthralled by the idea of her. Submissive, responsive, clearly in tune with music... she could be the one.

James had been checking his inbox for hours. Finally almost twenty-four hours since the first letter, his phone chimed and alerted him to the much-awaited email. Without bothering to read it's contents, James downloaded the file. Bloody hell! The girl was devastating as she submitted to invasion in her most intimate area. She obediently took what was being given to her, and responded beautifully. Ashton was envious of phallus in her mouth, clearly it was receiving excellent attention. Watching her crash into a powerful orgasm was too much. James needed to take care of the throbbing need that had stood to full attention as he marveled at the girl.

This time, when he glanced back at the file, it was entitled 'Ceclia'. Even her name was perfect. She was going to be his muse, his inspiration, named after the patroness of music. James looped the video, and guided his fist over an impressive erection. It wasn't going to take long, he was so heated by watching her, and in fact, he had been absorbed in thoughts about her all day. He held off just long enough to come as she fell apart at the seams.

After a shower, James finally read the letter. Late next week? No. He had to have her sooner. Tomorrow was not soon enough. He wrote back to Lace.

Lace,

I find myself engaged later in the week. Can we not move it up sooner? I'd be most obliged.

Ashton

Gerry read the eagerness in Sir Ashton's email the following morning. He might not have the refinement of his client, but Gerry was shrewd enough to detect impatience. Good. But early next week was pushing it. He had already resolved to give her the better part of the day to rest (sort of). How much of his hand should he play? Ashton didn't know her virginity was intact. Was this the time to reveal that? No. He would hold back that gem. He went to inspect some other girls who were going to be auctioned soon, and mulled the situation over.

Cecilia didn't know how long she slept. But it was the restful sleep that comes only from pure exhaustion. She was finally able to curl up comfortably too. When she awoke and was able to stretch out, it felt unbelievably luxurious. She twisted her body and was rewarded with cracking and popping along her joints. It felt good, even though her muscles screamed at every movement, and the chastity belt clung to her mid-section. The last four days had been physically trying.

She made an obligatory effort to see if there was a way out of the room, but was unsurprised that there was no secret passage. There was no hope left in her for escape. Cecilia had been expecting the Master to enter the room. It had been routine for him to appear after she stirred. But now his presence was conspicuously absent.

What was conspicuously present, however, was the belt that locked the hated butt plug in place. The metal cage around her mound was not going to yield without the key to the locked buckles. Left alone, and to her own devices Cecilia decided to read one of the books in the room. She left Beauty, it had already caused her enough discomfort, and instead reached for Tender Mercies by Kitty Thomas.

Gerry monitored Cecilia. She was reclined on the bed and reading. He decided to allow her to eat her own breakfast today. It was a very small test to see if she was going to continue to be cooperative.

Cecilia had been reading for some forty minutes when she heard the door latch. The book she was reading was laced with eroticism, but was merely the fairy tale of every woman who was incapable of independence. The fantastical nature of the book however, helped her as books always did. It offered her a respite from reality. Even as Cecilia found herself in what she imagined to be a similar situation, she was able to build a spiritual connection to Grace, the protagonist and heroine. Master's entrance snapped her out of her reverie and reminded her that the book she was reading wasn't even close to her reality.

Every time Cecilia saw the Master, she felt less certain of what he would do. He wasn't following any pattern, and he hadn't hesitated to cause her pain or humiliation. She was beginning to treat him as a volatile unknown quantity. And in keeping with that approach, Cecilia decided not to push him. She looked up from the book silently and waited.

Gerry was impressed. She didn't try to get to the door, she was waiting on him to tell her what to do next. He set a tray of fruit, granola and Greek yogurt on the small table.

"That's your breakfast."

"Thank you Master." Cecilia didn't know where this compliance was coming from, but it still tasted bitter in her mouth.

"Good girl. I'm busy today. Keep yourself occupied... But don't look so disappointed."

He said as confusion read across Cecilia's features, "I'll be back." With that he turned and left Cecilia alone and off balance.

Cecilia was hungry, so she ate the breakfast, and then with nothing else to do, went back to sleep. She was afraid to keep reading, as if the books were there to continue torturing her in the Master's absence.

When she couldn't sleep anymore, she made a weak attempt at meditating. That didn't last long. She couldn't clear her mind. All that came to her were questions and postulations with scarier, and more threatening conclusions. So then Cecilia tried to practice yoga. There was barely enough room on the cold hard, floor, and even though she had rested, she found her limbs too sore. It seemed revealing and also counter intuitive to put any more strain on her body, so even though she was no longer chained to it, Cecilia slumped back on to the bed. She was bored, and her sense of day and night was askew. No windows. No clock. No interaction, and still she was naked, and had a chastity belt that reminded her that she wasn't calling any shots. She had tried to avoid the books, but now they were all that was between her and madness.