Chords that Bind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerry, however, found it the perfect soundtrack for intoning his flogger. Criss-crossing her back, then swishing the leather ribbons across her front, Lace made each blow sensual, not interested in creating more shock or fear. Those emotions had served his purpose, but he was after something else. He was giving the little slave a thorough warm up.

Cecilia was suspended, not just by the rope banding her wrists, but by the pattern being woven on her skin: the music was the loom and the flogger was the thread. It was beautifully measured. She couldn't pretend that it hurt. It felt too good for that subterfuge, it was like a rough massage, and with each blow she felt miniscule knots in her body undulate and loosen.

Lace let the flogger cover her sculpted calf muscles and the backs of her legs, never using more force than was necessary to continue pulling the bound girl to her pivotal realization. Covering her ass, and her abs, the flogger nipped at her breasts and tight nipples, causing Cecilia to moan appreciatively. That was encouraging, and Gerry decided to be bolder.

The fluctuation in the blows of the flogger unsettled Cecilia. They were coming down harder, and moving around less. They targeted her back, chest and bottom, landing with perceptibly more force. Then her ass was being smacked repeatedly. Just as it was becoming too much, it moved to her chest and stayed there. The leather bite was sharper on her sensitive globes, and she moaned, unable to avoid the falling tails. She was pink all over, and felt heat as her blood rose to the surface under the flogger's rhythmic dictation.

The flush colouring Cecilia's body was so attractive, and despite her readiness to deny the things he said, Gerry could tell that she was allowing her senses, and not her mind, determine her reaction.

Ashton's systematic performance of the Goldberg Variations was comforting her, even as the flogging was upped in intensity. Lace aimed the flogger between the girl's spread thighs, exerting as little force as possible, reminding Cecilia of the arousal that had been building the entire time.

Cecilia swallowed hard. Why did that feel so good? "Arrggghh!" He did it again. The leather stripes licking and caressing, and she felt the heat in her body surround her, and radiate outward.

"You like this. Don't you?" the question filtered through the aura of heat and without skipping a beat, Cecilia breathed, "Yes."

"I know. And now you do." Master told her.

The piano chose that moment to retard, playing widely spaced chords, announcing Cecilia's fate as dramatically as possible.

"No. I don't." But Cecilia's voice was weaker, and her words were just wind in the face of her physical reality.

"Prove it."

It was a challenge. Cecilia didn't know how she was supposed to prove anything strung up as she was. Master seemed to have his test ready for her though. He pulled the chained clamps from his pocket. He made a show of tweaking her nipples, and making dainty movements of fixing the metal teeth around each sensitive bundle of nerves. There was another dangling suggestively from her chest. Cecilia was so slick with desire, that Gerry had difficulty with the last clamp. His fingers, toying and slipping around her clit, had Cecilia writhing, and then gasping in desperation as her heartbeat magnified between the pinched points on her body. She ground her teeth in dismay, not sure what this was supposed to prove. Gerry gave the Y-shaped chain a pull, dragging a protest from Cecilia, guttural and desperate.

"Tell me you want to come. Ask me for permission." He ordered her.

So that was his game. "No." She shook her head meekly.

"Fine. You'll have to earn it anyway." He resumed flogging her body, slowly increasing the speed at which he brought the tails to her skin. "Just let me know if you change your mind, but then again, you aren't submissive, so you won't." He was enjoying his twisted taunting of the girl.

With each impact from the flogger, Cecilia felt the chains rock and swing, the amplitude of the wavering pendulums sending her awareness skyward, rocketing her consciousness with pleasure even as the metal dug into her most sensitive skin. She tried to float, but her clit throbbed. She attempted to ignore them, but her nerves were too aware. She moaned with each brush of the flogger. How could this feel so good?

Master was putting some flourish into the flogger, and the impacts were followed by a bite here and there, some lingering to sting as the thud faded. Cecilia wasn't going to give. "Stop this. Let me down!"

"I will, once you've come."

"Noooo! NOW!"

"Then ask permission. Just ask, and I'll give it to you."

Cecilia shook her head.

"Very well." Before resuming the flogging, Master held the flogger by it's tail, and rubbed the handle against her pussy. It was rough and impersonal. The suddenness sent Cecilia thrashing, exerting strength in her torso that rocked her whole frame.

"Ah, ah, ah... you don't have permission. You need to ask."

Cecilia didn't trust herself to speak. She groaned as Master took the source of friction away. He was flogging her in earnest now. Each swing produced a resounding thud and tiny stings wherever the tails snapped against her. It didn't matter anymore, because it was driving her crazy.

The music refused to echo her thoughts on the matter, remaining ever controlled and restrained in its beauty. She was the only one being driven to extremes. Master started increasing the frequency of impacts to her pussy. That registered some sort of hurt, but as the suede brushed the chains attached to the clamps, and moved them back and forth, Cecilia started biting her lip and shaking her head. She wasn't going to beg this time. She couldn't let herself.

Gerry was impressed with her self-control. Her ability to fight him was uncanny, but with each resounding thud of the flogger, he saw her grasp slip. He didn't goad her. She was going to beg on her own before it was over.

"Please." It came out as a high-pitched whisper.

"Please, what?" he challenged.

"Please, Master." Her voice was quavering with defeat.

"Please, WHAT?"

"Let me come, please." She hung her head, unwilling to admit that she was caving.

"Alright. Once you've earned it."

"No, no, no... please!"

"Soon enough. I'll let you choose. You will only be allowed to come under two circumstances: With a nice big plug in your bottom, or after a nice paddling."

"No. Don't make me. Please, just let me come." She couldn't believe how low he was dragging her. Her voice was croaking as her mouth went dry.

"To not choose is to make a choice. We can keep doing this." Master made to begin flogging her pussy again. She closed her eyes under the intimate assault.

"No." She was whining now, squirming, wiggling her hips as if that would free her legs from the spreader bar.

"Then choose."

Tears were running down her cheeks. She couldn't do this. He was right, and she didn't know how. But she was turned on and wanting. The edge of orgasm was sawing at her neurons, short-circuiting her habitual shyness and embarrassment.

"The paddle." The plug was too humiliating.

"What was that?"

She was exasperated, her limbs were tingling, her pussy was sopping, and he was prolonging this. "Speak up. I can't hear you."

"Use the paddle." She was staring at the floor, hanging her head in shame.

"And where are your manners?"

"Please Master, use the paddle!"

"As you wish."

He strode in front of her, with a gleam of victory in his dark eyes. He was making her look at him, and unclamped both nipples at the same time, letting gravity pull the freed pieces, the weight jerking at her still clamped clit. Cecilia keened, the pain was starting to needle it's way through her arousal. Gerry didn't want to take it that far. He eased the remaining clamp off slower, and rubbed her nipples as blood flowed back.

Everything was confused, and Cecilia couldn't tell what was hurting or not. Everything hurt, her body was too awake, it was like opening your eyes and staring at the sun after ages in darkness. Her body's awareness was deafening.

Master strapped a vibrator against her pussy. The low setting reset her barometer for pleasure. The paddle, when it came down across her ass, was sharp and hard. It didn't linger to embrace her as it fell, the way the flogger had. The vibrator ratcheted up a notch.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Her hips humped the air, as the paddle forced her torso forward ever so slightly.

The music wouldn't end. How long could it keep this up?

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Please." She was wailing now, her bottom on fire, lit up with pinpricks of stinging.

The master turned her vibrator up all the way. "You may come," he growled and Master started to rain down blows.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Before another fell, Cecilia screamed out release, endorphins and adrenaline coursing through her veins. Her blood was boiling, effervesce flooding her system. The fire on her bottom and her pounding heartbeat were just adding to the information her nervous system was gathering. Pinpricks of colour radiated behind her closed eyes, changing hue with each wave of pain and pleasure. The music was immutable, and bound her more firmly than any rope or chain.

Cecilia didn't know how long it took for the pleasure to subside. She felt her ankles being freed and her arms being lowered. Master scooped her up. "Good girl." He told her as he carried her back to the little white room. Even just his hands holding her weight felt rougher, as if her skin was suddenly imbibed with more nerve endings. He set her on the soft bed, handed her a bottle of water and left her.

Gerry returned with a bowl of soup, still insisting he feed her. She had performed marvelously. All the hard-wiring was taking shape. Her reaction to pleasure mixed with pain had been powerful. Lace was sure she had taken a trip to subspace. Cecilia didn't fight him as he fed her, even though she was restrained by nothing. When he finished spoon-feeding the girl he had her stand. All business, he inserted the plug and strapped the chastity belt around Cecilia's slim waist. He handed her a thin black binder. "Yer a smart girl. Read it. Learn it. I expect you to have it learned when I return."