Chords that Bind Ch. 14: Sonata

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed them again; making circles that eased away the fading pain. "To whom do these belong Cecilia?"

She averted her eyes. While it screamed 'submissive' and accentuated her innocence, James thought it was something of a bad habit. She had no need to be ashamed. "You, Sir."

"That's right." He pinched them again. "Now look me in the eye and tell me."

"You, Sir." Her eyes glazed with lust and fear at her admission, but it was only a whisper. He pinched and twisted her nipples again.

"Say it so I can hear you, Cecilia." His voice took on a patient tone as if schooling her on something she should have known.

"You, Sir!"

He freed her nipples and then stroked her back and bottom. "Good girl."

His hand squeezed her bottom firmly. "What about this? To whom does this belong?"

Suddenly a swift swat landed on her cheek. She blushed and squirmed. James didn't know if he was going to make it. "Tell me. To whom does this gorgeous ass belong?"

She looked at him this time. "You, Sir."

He spanked her other ass cheek. "Louder."

She jumped and supplied the answer.

"Good girl."

James' thumb traced her bottom lip, causing her to pout just so. "And these lips? And this mouth? What about those?"

His other hand rubbed down her back and ass, soothing where he'd lightly spanked her moments before. She was shaking again. His hands would have been calming, except the prolonged contact was further arousing her.

He pressed his thumb into her mouth and cupped her chin. "Suck." She did. Her hazel eyes flashed uncertainly as she continued to obey, surprising herself and James. James closed his eyes for a moment, imagining it was his cock in her timid little mouth.

He removed his thumb and repeated his question. "Hmmm? Who does this mouth belong to Cecilia?"

Her breathy response was too much. "You Sir."

He roughly pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He needed her to touch him. Something. Anything to help him hold back just a little bit longer.

He gripped her hips and lifted her onto his lap. His arousal was painful and obvious. His precious little girl still kept her hands behind her head. "Touch me."

Her tentative reach for his neck and chest had him groaning. He spread her legs over his hips and kneaded her thighs and ass. She sighed and James kissed her with force. She pulled him closer and held onto him as if she were drowning. His tongue invaded and took possession. He had one more question. He didn't know his willpower could be so strong, because all he wanted was to take her.

His hand snaked in front of her flat tummy and found her sopping pussy. James groaned again. This was torture, and he didn't know why he was being such a masochist. He tilted his head back and collected a grain of sense. "Who does this tight little pussy belong to Cecilia? Hmmm? Tell me."

Once he demanded an answer, he started flicking her clit. Cecilia couldn't think or answer. His fingers squeezed it and she gave a squeal. James haggard voice barked out, "Cecilia. Tell me."

Her eyes closed as she started to ride a wave of endorphins. "You!"

He stopped, needing to hear this. He gave her ass a quick spank. "Tell me again. Look me in the eye, and tell me."

His blue eyes cut right into her. He wanted her, and the acknowledging feelings made her shudder. But behind the lust was a question. He was asking her permission.

She looked him straight in the eye, her own eyes a vivid green in this light. Knowing exactly what she said, she answered, "I belong to you Sir."

That was the last bit of restraint. "Cecilia," he breathed and kissed her again like he was a starving man.

He leaned back and felt her tiny weight come to rest flush against his frame. His hands ran the length of her body as he tried to memorize the feel of her skin.

She hadn't fought him, and that fact alone was enough for James to want to get set up camp in her heart. But her beautiful little body was torturing him; she got under his skin. He rolled her over, leaning on his forearms and straddling her diminutive waist, afraid to crush her with his weight.

Cecilia looked up at James, who kneeled back to unfasten his belt. He took her breath away; he was so handsome. Then she felt her fear return. Not fear of James, but of this last unknown act of intimacy. He divested himself of the last of his clothing in a hurry. James' cock was painfully swollen and clear fluid was already weeping from the engorged head. He fisted his sizable length and groaned. He wouldn't have relief until he had all of her.

Everything she needed to know about James was communicated in one last urgent kiss, as James bent down to reclaim her mouth. She could feel his hot cock press against her leg, and squirmed. His earlier touches made her feel the same urgent need he was resisting. His lips traveled to her neck and ear, and she felt a quick bite.

"Oh, Please!" she hissed through the jolt.

James didn't need further encouragement. He took hold of her wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand. With the other he teased her entrance again, spreading her wetness and steeling himself for a slow, excruciating entry.

"Your little cunt is so wet for me, Cecilia."

She felt the faintest pressure, and started at the enormous size. A whimper escaped her lips. Her hips bucked, but his tight grip on her wrists and his muscled legs spread her thighs, keeping her in place as he exerted more pressure. Her breasts were peaked with taught little nipples and James did his best to be gentle as he pushed and tore through her virginity. The sharp pain lanced Cecilia's entire core and she cried out. Summoning what was left of his fraying willpower, James stilled and brushed her check.

His weight on top of her, his massive cock stretching her, and the grip on her wrists and the soft touch on her cheek overwhelmed Cecilia. She didn't need to hear his murmur above her, "Yes, you're mine." She already knew. She'd known for months, nearly a year, but now it was true.

"Yes Sir," she hissed.

"Good girl."

Those words were becoming her favorite. At the praise she moved her hips trying to adjust to his size and was rewarded with James' rushing exhale.

James' patience paid off. She was incredibly tight, but oh-so wet. His muscles strained as he fought the urge to keep a steady pace. Every time she gasped, he could feel an answering clench around his cock and he wanted the feeling to go on forever. He ground deep into her, opening her up, claiming her irrevocably. He let her wrists go. "Hold onto the headboard." She was too far gone, so he guided her hands up and put them where he wanted them. "Don't let go."

She nodded and gave a weak, "Yes, Sir."

James' dominance, tightly restrained, was unleashed.

Cecilia held onto the metal bars and moaned as James pulled nearly all the way out, and then pushed back in. All of Cecilia's newly discovered nerve endings sparked into life as James' cock filled her over and over. She closed her eyes as if it would help her body process all the pleasure and pain coursing through her system. Every time he thrust into her, her clit drank in the delicious friction.

No longer holding Cecilia's wrists in his tight grip, James circled her waist and held her in place, pulsing in, deeper, deeper, as if he could find more ways to impress on her his complete ownership of her. Her moans drove him wild as he claimed her body as his own. There was no way he'd ever let this creature go.

Cecilia's body singed with sensation. She couldn't hold on anymore and reached up for James, craving even more contact. "Please," she gasped. "Please?"

Hearing her ask this time was everything he could have hoped for. His voice sounded rough, but the words were tinged with pride: "You may come Cecilia."

In the space of two breaths, Cecilia's muscles contracted and her pussy squeezed James like a vice. Her head shook back and forth. Seeing her come undone tipped James over the edge and he slammed into her and growled in the heat of his long-sought climax.

He didn't want to pull out of her tight pussy. She felt too good. He kissed her again, this time softly. As he came down from the physical high he worried that he'd hurt her.

Cecilia's body felt like a live wire. She was so warm from James' body heat and every single sensation, even just the bedding underneath her, felt drastic and sharp. Kissing James was the perfect way to come down.

James' slipped out of her, and she hissed in pain. Sure enough, the sheet beneath her was stained scarlet with her blood. She would be incredibly sore. Reluctantly, he let go of her, stood up, and ran a washcloth under the tap. He wrung it out and first sponged off her forehead, and then spread it out over her chest, smirking as the cool towel set her nipples tightening. He toweled her down and gently cleansed her feminine folds. She didn't say a word as James affectionately took care of her. It was a deeply intimate act that spoke a thousand words.

Cecilia watched James take care of her in a sort of awe. Her savior and now her lover... she couldn't believe she was here. He stroked her back and ass all the way down to her ankles. Cecilia was so relaxed she couldn't contemplate moving.

Once he'd finished cleaning her off, he climbed back into bed behind her and pulled her close. Everything about her tripped his dominant instincts. She'd just given him everything: her trust, her body, her obedience. She belonged to him in a way she'd never belong to anyone else, and he couldn't help but swell with masculine pride at knowing that.

He kissed her temple, and she turned her body to face him. Cecilia nuzzled into his broad chest and enjoyed the feeling of safety she found in his arms. Within moments she was deep asleep. James reached to turn off the bedside lamps and followed her to a restful, dreamless sleep.