Chores for Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Beginning?,” I asked betraying my excitement.

“What did you expect after last Saturday,” she shot back coyly, “that it would be business as usual? My husband and I spoke about what happened and I was blunt with him: I want you to be my weekly sexual relief so he’s agreed that you and I can have the run of the house each Saturday morning. I just need someone to be wild with and from what I can tell we make a pretty smoking pair don’t you think? There are only two house rules: no clothes and no inhibitions alright?”

My mouth was agape in disbelief that this could have ever happened to me, especially with someone as gorgeously irresistible as Peggy and my cock twitched in agreement at the dizzying possibilities – vacuuming would never be the same again. Peggy looked down at my rejuvenated cock and grabbed it gamefully.

“We’ve got a hard worker here by the looks of things,” she joked, “but let’s first go upstairs and get him cleaned off before I give him any more chores today.”

With that I followed Peggy’s swaying ass up the stairs and into the sprawling master bathroom, unable to keep my eager hands off her sultry form. She opened the large glass shower doors and turned on the water. Then, without warning she dragged me into the stall while the water was still cold. The shock of the cold water on our steaming bodies caused each of us to shriek in surprise and fall into each others arms where we instantly engaged in a deep and probing kiss. Over the next half-hour we washed and rubbed each other’s bodies in a wordless prelude to more fucking. Each of us knew what was to come and were silent in heated anticipation. My cocked wagged about as Peggy would casually bump up against it sliding it across her soapy body or giving it the occasional playful squeeze, keeping it at a heightened state of arousal. I of course was returning the favor, roughly probing her pussy with my fingers making her sigh in delight.

My heightened horniness was getting the better of me and grabbing Peggy by the shoulders, I spun her around and bent her over. She placed her hands on the shower wall bracing herself for an onslaught but my plans weren’t immediately for fucking – I wanted to pleasure her apparent endless capacity to cum with orgasm after crashing orgasm. As the warm water pummeled her ass I took one hand and sunk three fingers at once past her reddened pussy lips. Using two fingers from my other hand, I circled her star-shaped anus with varying pressure as Peggy already was on her way to a cascading cum. Finally as I sensed she was losing control, I gored her ass with my fingers plunging in and out of both her pussy and anus in deep and alternating strokes. Peggy was on the brink as her screams echoed in my ears doing nothing but encouraging me to continue with even greater ferocity. Wholly overcome by her pleasure, Peggy collapsed slowly to the shower floor but I did not relent and kept my fingers working even as she lay ass up on the wet tile. Her screams continued with equal intensity but it was clear they were screams of pleasure as indicated by her smile and her own hand working swiftly against her clit.

After what seemed like an endless orgasm the animal within me took over and I lifted Peggy up in my arms and carried her out of the shower still dripping wet to the bedroom. I tossed her down on top of the covers and turned her over on her front. Spreading her legs slightly I wasted no time climbing on top of her, our slick bodies slithering against each other which made staying on top an acrobatic challenge. My cock was so hard it was parallel with my body as I slid myself forward along Peggy’s back and split her pussy with my rod in one savage thrust. It was my turn to give in to the throes of cum filled passion as I grunted and groaned toward oblivion. I got up on my knees while still inside of her to get better leverage for my impending release stroking long and hard, bouncing Peggy’s shining body on the king sized bed.

Crashing towards orgasm I moaned loudly in a distorted wolf cry. Grabbing Peggy’s shoulder’s I pulled my cock into her pulsing pussy deeper than I thought imaginable as I began spraying my seed inside of her glorious cunt. I kept my crotch deeply pressed against her backside as I finished empty my slightly diminished but no less powerful load. I brought my body down to meet her’s as I continued a slow grind in the luxuriant afterglow. My continued probing in Peggy’s cum-filled pussy brought her to even more surprisingly intense orgasms.

“Oh yes René, never take it out of me, never.”

A tough bill indeed but I had plans that on most Saturdays from now on, I would likely be inside of her more than not…

12