Chosen Ch. 01

Story Info
Women are chosen as mates.
1.4k words
4.16
25.6k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand; waiting, shivering despite the heat, my stomach in knots. It is the Day of Choosing in the village. All women of age, not committed to a man are presented. All women, regardless of age, are presented. Those of us that are pure have no idea what to expect. No one is allowed at the presentation unless you are of age. And no one speaks of it. I look at the five girls behind me, with the same anxious eyes that I have. From inside the tent, we hear murmers, whispers, and small whimpers from the girl who went in first. This year, there are 7 of us who came of age. There is also 1 woman who had been already chosen 3 summers ago, but her man had been killed hunting. She could be re-presented because of this. There was also 1 who had her purity taken by a hunter from another village. He had been killed for this - the king doesn't stand for the innocence to be taken. She can also be presented. There are 9 of us for tonight's presentation. Only the 7 of us that are new have to wait in line to be examined for purity. And we have no idea what to expect....

"NEXT!"

I step inside the tent of the high priestess. My eyes adjust to the dim lights. I see her, standing by a large stone table, filling a bowl. Next to the table is the king and one of his attendants. She is completely nude. I quickly look at the floor.

"Pure?" The king questions. I nod meekly. I glance up, and notice his coverings are moved to the side, revealing a large, thick shaft. I again stare at the floor.

His attendant comes to me. "Sheath please." She holds out a hand. I nervously let the fabric fall from my body. My face burns, I squeeze my eyes closed. She takes my sheath and places it by the door. "Please sit on the table."

I walk over and sit on the edge. The priestess looks at me and smiles. "I'm going to explain to you the duties of the day. Please listen closely; you need to fulfill them correctly if you are chosen by a man."

I nod slowly, squeezing my legs together and my arms in front of me, hoping to hide my private areas.

She continues, "You will first be checked for purity. This is your only chance to tell the king if it has already been taken. If I find it is gone, you will be taken to the king's brothel. That is your punishment for allowing your purity to be taken. If you are pure, you will receive a pink anklet to wear to the presentation. This symbolizes your purity. Are you ready to begin?" I nod meekly, my stomach turning as I realize the king and attendant will be watching my test.

"Very well. Please lay back, head here." She motions to the other edge. As I move into place, my most private area is directly in the king's view. My cheeks burn in shame. The priestess stands next to my drawn up knees. "First, I will show you your position for the presentation. This will also be how I check your purity." She takes my arms and gently moves them directly over my head, and tells me to clasp them together. The view of my breasts makes me swallow hard. They are pushed up and together, and in plain view. She then takes my knees and separates them. Widely. I feel the breeze on my most private area, knowing its right in front of the king. I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping the tears are hidden. She dips her finger into the bowl, stirring and coating it in oil. She places her other hand on my knee. The oiled finger is at my passage, moving slowly. The tears are falling, but I don't make a sound. She slowly slides her finger inside, gently, twirling it.

"She is pure" she tells the king, and takes her finger out of me. "The king will confirm." My heart leaps out of my throat. What? He's going to do that to me? I hear movement, the sound of the oil splashing. I open my eyes to see him standing between my legs. The priestess places a hand on each of my knees, opening them wide. He takes his finger and slides it into me. I inhale sharply; his finger is much larger. He nods at the priestess, his finger still inside me.

She attaches the pink anklet. My purity is confirmed. I look back at the king, his finger still inside me. He is staring at his hand, his other fingers lightly moving through my pubic hair. He looks at his attendant. "You will remove this hair in preparation." He slowly slides his finger out of me, and she comes in to view. She begins shaving my hair, and I'm horrified. I try not to breathe, fearing she would cut me. The king moves to my side, inspecting my body. He dips his hands in the bowl, covering them in oil.

He begins with my breasts. He kneads them, squeezes them, rolls my nipples. I close my eyes, tears falling. He moves to my stomach, my thighs, down my legs. All the while, I hear the sound of my pubic hair being removed. He moves back to my breasts, continuing massage.

The attendant stands, and places the sharp blade on the table. She washes away the residue. The breeze on my sensitive area is much stronger. The king demands I stand. I comply. His attendant lays on the table, assuming the position I was in

"This is how you will be presented. All single men will be able to see you, to touch you, to decide who he wants as a mate. They are permitted to enter you, so long as its one finger, they are dipped in oil, and your purity remains intact. Taking a woman's purity at the presentation is punishable. With death. Do you understand?"

I nodded and swallowed hard. Enter me? All men would see me spread out this way? My eyes filled with tears.

"Once the presentation is over, all chosen women will be brought to the commitment ceremony. Your purity will be taken. By me. I will demonstrate." He placed his hand in the bowl, coating it in oil. He rubbed his shaft until it was slick. He grabbed his servant's legs, spread them wide and pushed himself into her.

I nearly fainted. How could I take that much? Surely he would split me in two? I watched as he pumped in an out of her. Her breasts jiggled, her breathing became rapid. He looked and me and said, "It will be painful. But it will not last." He pulled his shaft from her, and she got off the table.

He walked to me, and I averted my eyes. "You will then be committed to your man. You will kneel." I sank to my knees. He took my chin and raised it. "This is how. Open your mouth." I complied. He thrust his oily thick shaft into my mouth. My eyes watered, I choked. He placed his hands on either side of my head, holding me in place. He began to move in and out of my mouth. My tears, spit, and oil were running down my face and on to my breasts

I felt one hand move away, and opened my eyes. His attendant was next to him. He took him free hand and began massaging her breasts, the way he did to mine. He moved down her body, and finally slid his i fingers into her moist opening. He continued thrusting in my mouth, and I heard the wet squishing sounds of his hand inside her. I was burning with humiliation.

He twitched and moaned, and filled my mouth with his seed. I gagged, and he pushed me away. He pulled his hand from his attendant and waved her back to the chair. He pulled me to my feet.

"Please bathe yourself in the stream with the others. You will be presented with them. I hope you will be chosen." He turned away.

The priestess handed me my sheath, and led me to the back door. "Go, my dear. Clean up. You want to look your best for the presentation. After all girls have been prepared, I will bring you back in here for the presentation.

She smiled and nudged me out the door. I stepped into the bright sun, and heard the splashing of the stream. I walked over and stepped inside, cleaning myself of the oil and filth. I locked eyes with the girl who had been in before me. We nodded in agreement, knowing we couldn't speak of what happened. And what was going to happen.....

To be continued.