Chosen Mate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryHill
HarryHill
98 Followers

--Tell me Har ri na, why did you not don your helmet before going over? Hearty laughter and guffaws exploded in the tavern as Harry flushed; his face filled with embarrassment as he asked himself the same question but found no reply. He finally gave up with a shrug of his silvered shoulders. More laughter spilled into the silence that had waited for his reply.

--You are the first to do so. Gerry said, raising a cup high above his head. ...Shining People, toast with me. Har ri na, Dreamer of Dreams, Bare Headed Attacker of Momentous Steps!

"MOMEMTOUS STEPS!" The voices of those gathered there roared. Laughter, drink, and backslapping congratulations enclosed him in companionable celebration. Gerry slipped away with the thought that he would return after he 'visited the bush'. Oldman joined the celebration, followed closely by Sandra. More drink, laughter, and congratulation swirled about them. Donna skirted the edge of the encircling throng to the rear where Gerry had gone.

Daniel held Margay closely, gazing into her golden eyes. His thoughts played about her senses teasingly.

--Come love, let us slip away and leave the children to their play. Their shining lights drifted away over the trees.

HarryHill
HarryHill
98 Followers