Chosen Mate Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryHill
HarryHill
98 Followers

--Yes, Daniel replied absently. Pages of anticipation and pleasure were written on his face. ...The scale tips. Then he turned, calling for assistance.

***

Donna held out her hand to Mira, smiling as the forgotten member of the entry team watched from her position by the entrance. Mira dimpled and sped to her, taking the hand and watching the scene before them.

--You have done well sister. I greet you. There are things that Mother would speak to you about.

--I greet you Don na na. Thank you. I did little but follow the Dreamer as he looked for strange dogs.

--Yes, he found one too. She looked to where Eleanor led him down the hill, attended by lesser Fay. He went back to Fay civilization and, hopefully, sanity. The fabric of his thoughts were twisted from the heat of the soul fire that burned in him for so long.

--The terrible images in his thoughts, Mira began.

--The reason we hide, Donna said. ...The reason we move to enhance our vision over this land before all sight is taken.

--The reason your service is required. Margay said, as she stepped into a three sided circle with them. The reason you will be included in the force that moves to Memphis. She looked at Mira. ...I see much of your sisters in you; impatient to grow up, and always with their nose investigating a scent.

--Thank you, Mother, Margay gave her a penetrating look as Mira waited before her.

--You know what Sandra and Donna do in their service to the people?

--I have some idea from Fathers conversation with Har ri na at the war table. He called them, and you, our ministry of intelligence. He was not mad that you caught him trying to hide Har ri na's task, even though he acted like it. He was trying to protect you.

--Bright child, there is more to it than that, but the basic thought is clear. You will accompany the Dreamer to Memphis and take employment at the business we open there. These new events will delay travel but not long, I think. While you wait you will follow Edgar and observe all that he will say and do. How you perform this task is up to you. I will expect a daily report from you. In what time is left, you will train with Donna and Silas

--I will serve the people well Mother. Shall I go now? Margay gave a wave. She sped away and soon her lavender aura overtook Edgar's procession. Margay turned to Donna again.

--Daughter, make sure Intruder is relaxed after all see the lost Endless Sea returned to the people. I go to find how the land has grown there and bask under the open sky again. Be sure that you visit the island before you return. Margay saw Harry and Sandra emerge from the passages under the wrecked temple and regarded Donna's face in a conniving smile.

--I think I will send the Dreamer to bed. Make sure that they are wed and on their way as soon as possible. It certainly feels good to be out of the house. Donna giggled as Margay descended on Harry.

***

Harry emerged with Sandra and was immediately confronted by Margay. He was cramped and tired from his explorations below. There was much discovered in his short visit under the temple. And, he felt that it was only a small serving of the feast that lay buried there. There were many glinting objects of gold that caused no avarice among the investigators but nonetheless instilled great excitement.

--My Lady, Harry said with a dip of his head to her. I will go now if you are finished with my services; I am very tired.

--Is that all? Margay asked, and placed her glowing hand on him. ...Take this. She touched him lightly. He felt like a holy light entered him as bright energy flowed from her. His fatigue fell away. The bones in his back crackled as he stretched and straightened, articulating his limbs with pleasure; then he smiled and performed obeisance to her saying.

--Lady, I thank you. Her smiling thought reached out, once more, with her hand.

--Here take this as well. Again, energy flowed in him. He grinned as he felt his body stir.

--Mother! Sandra exclaimed ...he will not rest now. Margay smiled and walked away.

--We will leave you now. Her amused thoughts drifted away with the Fay that streamed into the temple and path.

--Mother always did give the nicest gifts. She said, meeting Harry's lust filled eyes.

--Well Lady, it seems as if I am no longer on duty. Shall we away to our Fairy bedroom, or would you swim in the Endless Sea with me first?

--I see it in your thoughts, Love; let's away to our Fairy shower instead. Her eyes showed her thoughts clearly.

--Great idea, Oldman chortled. ...Harry can we chew on some of those plants again?

--No, that was a mistake. I'm not tasting anything again until I see someone else do it.

--Will you let me use your hands?

--Only if I can use everything else. Sandra led them homeward, and away from the celebration of return.

--She needs to eat too for the baby Oldman continued, happy to be away.

--Baby? Harry said

HarryHill
HarryHill
98 Followers