Choto Temple Ch. 08

Story Info
Strange events at the Temple while Donor X tells more.
4.1k words
4.63
7.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interesting things started happening from the moment I left Zerzinski's house, to walk down the trail to my place.

The first thing was only notable in retrospect. Another beautiful Japanese woman was walking toward Zerzinski's place as I was leaving, as usual.

She appeared to be a member of the Choto Temple. At least, most of the women who were older than teenagers seemed to be Choto members. And this one looked to be in her late twenties perhaps.

Her face was lacking the usual controlled, demure expression that everyone here seemed to wear at almost all times. Her forehead was slightly furrowed as she passed me. And her greeting seemed a bit rushed, a bit breathless.

Most notable, to me anyway, was the fact that beneath her thin, white dress, her nipples protruded almost alarmingly. They looked to be hard as rocks, and sticking straight out.

The even more notable thing that happened was just before I got to my cabin.

There were two small groups of women down the trail in plain view. One group were clearly Choto Temple members. The other was a more youthful group of Purification Temple adherents. As I was walking closer to them, suddenly the Choto women all stiffened a bit.

The younger women saw something was happening, and they suddenly got quieter, too. They seemed clearly to be watching the Choto women, without wanting to be too obvious about it. The Choto women stayed in their frozen states for several seconds. And all of them then seemed to relax a bit, at the same time.

They all then seemed to be pretending nothing had happened after that. But one of the Choto women released a sound that seemed to be somewhere in between a sigh and a moan, pretty loudly. At that, she covered her mouth with her hands, and the young women in the other group started giggling quietly. Apparently in response to the moaning sigh.

Curious, I made a note of this and then set out to back up the day's audio recording onto a hard drive. Then, while I was looking at discussion boards on FetLife Cy had recommended I should read so I could stop embarrassing her so much, there was a knock on the door.

There, once again standing in front of me was Rie, her Lolita outfit just as perfect as the day before, from her skin tone to her mole to her pigtails, each hair in place just so. She was carrying a tray with several small dishes of very tasty-looking piles of food, which she set down on the table.

Rie described the contents of each of the dishes. Rice, salmon, eel, and potatoes. And asked me how my day had been. She remained standing.

"Very interesting day," I said. "And yours?"

"Fine," she said, looking not entirely convincing.

"Can you join me, or do you have to run off?" I asked.

She looked briefly at the door, and then at me. Then together, we sat down at the table.

We both ate very little, very slowly. I had been hungry, but seeing Rie seemed to change that. Although the food looked lovely.

"You spent a lot of time interviewing Robu-san today?"

"I did. Very nice guy. With some fun stories. Though obviously of the very intimate variety!"

"Which stories?"

"Mostly about his week at the CDC. And when he got outed and everybody went nuts.

"I must say, his description of his sexual encounters with the women in Atlanta make me that much more curious about what goes on here with your Choto Temple."

"It does, does it?"

She tilted her head a bit as she said that, with a sort of inscrutable, demure expression.

"The Temple," she said, "has been very private til now. But the board agreed that Robu-san could tell his story. Which we are very much a part of. They trust him and have nothing to be ashamed of."

"But the idea of being so public with this stuff is scary?"

This seemed clear from her tone of voice, the way she was approaching the subject.

"Yes, a little," she confirmed.

"I don't want to pry..." I began.

"Yes you do!" She laughed for a moment.

"OK, maybe a little," I admitted. "Can you tell me why it's scary?"

"Generally, Danu-san, yes I can. Sex is taboo. Less taboo here in Japan than in many places, but still, it's a private sort of thing, sex.

"Also sex that involves multiple partners in some form. That's more taboo. And so-called 'alternative sexual practice.' Things that fall into the category of dominance and submission. This is also taboo.

"Sometimes it's better not to talk about these things. Maybe sometimes it's better to talk. I don't know. There are many considerations either way."

She was friendly and conversational. Though vague about things having to do with the reason I was there in Yamaguchi.

She was also a bit fidgety compared with the previous night. She must have crossed her legs - first the left on top, and then the right, and then the left - at least a dozen times during dinner.

We had been sitting and talking for a while, and I stood up, with no particular intentions, just tired of sitting. Rie stood up, too.

"Is there anything I can do for you before I go?" she asked.

"I can't possibly say no to that question. I'm only a man."

Rie took this as an invitation to unzip my jeans.

Twenty minutes or so into another luxurious session of the most masterful fellatio, Rie froze for several long seconds. Her whole body stiffened, my dick remaining halfway in her mouth.

As suddenly as she had stiffened, she relaxed again. And immediately drove her mouth deep toward my pelvic bone, touching my pubic hairs with her lips. She kept her mouth there for a long time, before gradually pulling back, and engorging herself again and again. Whatever that was, I liked it.

I slept very well that night.

The next morning I was once again sitting across from Robert Zerzinski. Another beautiful woman was leaving as I was arriving. She greeted me with that familiar public face. That polite but distant greeting so common here in Japan.

"Where were we?" he asked.

"The cheerleading squad," I reminded him.

"Ah yes. Right.

"So the atmosphere at that time was so surreal, that it wasn't for hours after Katya mentioned the cheerleading squad idea, that it occurred to her - not immediately to me, I'd add, but to her - that there might potentially be some conflict of interest between me being a school teacher and being a porn star. And not the sort of porn star who could just use a different name and remain anonymous, if there are actually porn stars like that somewhere."

"What did you do?"

"I agonized. For about ten minutes. And then I realized that whatever turn my life was taking now, things were going to get really weird, in a very sexy way. And probably trying to teach school on top of all that wasn't going to work.

"I didn't know how I was going to make a living or anything. But I was starting to realize that somehow that wasn't going to be an issue.

"So I called the principal, who already knew what was going on. And I told him that until further notice I couldn't possibly come to work. He was totally relieved. Not the least bit upset about it.

"I think he already knew at that time that by doing this, I was saving him a headache of unknown proportions, to say the least. So that was nice."

"That must have been terrifying, just quitting your job like that. Had you worked out a plan for making a living at that point?"

"No, not yet. But it was already becoming obvious how you can turn fame into money. I knew nothing about porn, for example. I had never even been to a strip club at that point.

"Katya explained to me how it worked with view counts, advertising, and all that. It only took a couple hours for her to get us a domain name, set up an advertising widget or whatever you call those things. And voila, we're set up to make $1,000 with every million views that come in. And Katya was completely certain they'd come in."

"And they did?"

"Within a week I made more money than I had made in the previous year as a school teacher."

He paused for impact, before continuing.

"Though it turned out we needed to make more money than that, to actually cover all the many expenses involved with this operation.

"Which seems crazy, to someone who's never had to support anything other than himself and rent and stuff. But it was nonetheless an impressive and educational beginning."

"How did you start with the filming, and that aspect of the process?"

"Katya suggested that she'd do the filming, and I'd be the director. She suggested that in her view, the most important aspects of whatever we were going to film was that it be visually appealing.

"But that most of all it should be scenarios that I find sexually arousing. She's so wonderfully practical, I really have no idea what I would have done without her.

"She asked me how many times a day I thought I could do a scenario that involved me coming each time? I mean the Choto Temple and this whole place has demonstrated to me unequivocally that under the optimal circumstances I can potentially come three times a day. Back then I figured twice was the most, and even that seemed like a stretch."

"And the Choto Temple is all about creating the optimal circumstances, yes?"

"Yes. For me, specifically. Crazy, but true."

He paused, perhaps to reflect on his unusual circumstances, before further recounting other unusual circumstances from years past.

"Katya said I should come up with a script, that includes dialog and activities that turn me on. So I wrote one up, and our 'actors' learned their parts - which were not very complicated - and we made these movies. Which was a lot of fun.

"The fact is, people were going to watch it whatever we did. I didn't need to think like a normal porn director. About whatever weird shit the people want. Which, to me, for the most part, is repulsive."

"Takes all kinds, I guess," I interjected helpfully.

"Yes. Or something like that.

"If you look at what's out there, what the male porn-viewing audience is most interested in is incest, rape, humiliation and bondage.

"I may have a strange fetish. And there may be an entire organization dedicated to exploring it more thoroughly than I ever imagined. But, well, at least nobody gets hurt, or emotionally scarred, too much. I think."

His guilt was surfacing again, it seemed to me. It had and it would, again and again.

I neither supported it, nor tried to assuage it. Though I found myself feeling some strange kind of male solidarity with him, and I felt I should suppress the urge to try to assuage. Best just to listen, I thought.

"Run me through a scenario for one of these cheerleader videos?" I asked.

"Actually I can just show you one if you want. Right here on this thumb drive. There were a few edits made of each one. There's a shorter version that gives you the idea."

I was suddenly not sure I really felt like watching this thing with him there beside me. But thankfully, after he loaded the video, he excused himself, and said he'd come back with coffee when it was over.

Naturally, the cheerleader was in uniform. I don't know what the other thirteen looked like, but the one Robert had selected was right out of a high school TV drama.

She was one of the popular girls. She looked about 18 or 19 with short blonde hair reminiscent of Mylie Cyrus, and a curvacious body to match.

There were four distinct segments to the action. It started with the greeting and stripping part.

"Hi, I'm Shelley," says the cheerleader, showing off her perfect white teeth with a big smile.

"I'm Robert," says Robert, as they both sit down on a couch. He's dressed in a bath robe. "You're here for an appointment, yes?"

"Yes. I would like your medicine. And I know I have to be very good in order to have it. And I want to try my best."

In between each short sentence, the cheerleader seemed to be trying to look even more eager, quickly becoming a caricature of herself.

"You know what you're supposed to do then?"

"Yes."

As she said this she stood up, and pressed a button on a device of some kind, causing a pop song to start up.

As it began, she started caressing her body provocatively. Soon the beat had kicked in, and as it pounded along, the cheerleader started moving her hips suggestively, rhythmically, and removing bits of clothing as she went, until, by the end of the song, she was completely naked.

"Very good," said Robert, off camera at that point. "Now touch yourself."

Shelley sat down on the couch, propped up by one of the couch's arms. Legs spread apart, facing Robert.

One of her hands was caressing her breasts. The other was between her legs, with her middle finger exploring her clit, and the area around it and beneath it.

There was a fadeout. And then we're back, and she's still touching herself. After a few seconds she stops suddenly, and pulls her hand away.

"I almost came," she says, panting a bit.

"But you didn't want to?" the disembodied voice inquired.

"No. Good girls don't come. They just get closer to the edge."

These words she said with an exaggerated tone of angst. As if she wanted so very much to come right then. As if not having that option was a terrible reality for her to have to cope with.

Again she started touching herself. And again a fadeout. And then we're back, and her finger is moving more vigorously, before she pulls it away. This time with an even more agonized expression on her face.

"Don't you want to come?" Robert asked her.

"No. Good girls don't come," she repeated.

This scene repeated in quicker succession three more times. At the end of which, the cheerleader was pulling her finger away from her clit as soon as she touched it. As if she were touching something very hot. Each time she did this, there was a sharp intake of breath. And then Robert's voice.

"You can't touch it without coming?"

"No. It's so close."

"Does your clit hurt?"

"Yes. It's so hard."

"Do you want to come now?"

"No. Good girls don't come."

"Why not?"

"Because it's better that way. Because if I don't come, my pussy will be tighter."

"Which is better?"

"If it feels good to you, then it's better."

"Good girl."

"Thank you."

With "thank you," the cheerleader closed her legs together, got onto her knees, and leaned forward. She then began to lick and kiss Robert's by-now erect penis. The camera closed in on her head and his dick, as she pushed her face further towards his crotch.

Another fadeout, and then Robert's voice.

"That's enough. You can fuck me now."

"Thank you," Shelley said.

She climbed on top of Robert as he sat on the couch. Bracing herself with her hands on Robert's shoulders, she lowered herself onto him.

"Am I tight enough?" she asked him.

"Very nice," he responded.

"How should I fuck you?" she asked.

"Slow and deep."

At various points, as Shelley carefully lifted her body several inches and then lowered it again onto Robert, Robert would grab Shelley's waist and fuck her hard and fast.

This caused her breathing to quicken. And she occasionally looked over at the camera with a somewhat panicked expression, but showed no sign of resistance.

"Does it hurt?" Robert asked her.

"Yes," she answered quickly.

"How much should it hurt?"

"More," she replied obediently, as he fucked her harder when she said that.

Fadeout. And then the cheerleader is putting on her clothes, smiling.

"Thank you, Donor X," she said. "I feel better already."

The end.

The star of the show came back into the room bearing espresso drinks.

"You got the idea?" he asked.

"Got it. Sexy stuff," I said, lamely.

"It floats my boat, anyway," he said plainly.

"You made fourteen videos like that at that time?"

"Fourteen. Two a day, mid-day and late at night. Most of the rest of the time, the house was full of cheerleaders, enjoying the circus. And going outside every couple of hours to perform for the media, which was still assembled out there for most of that time."

"They came and went?"

"Well, the cameras thinned out after a few days. But then as we were putting the videos online each day and getting millions of views almost immediately, we started attracting the attention of the Christian fundamentalists. Along with the porn aficionados.

"What was absolutely priceless was when the cheerleaders - who were quickly becoming famous porn star cheerleaders - would go outside and do their 'won't you please, please fuck me' routine in front of the Christians. As they're frothing at the mouth and shouting about people burning in hell. The Christians vs the Cheerleaders. It was just classic."

"How were your neighbors holding up amid all this?"

"I was feeling bad for them. This whole situation was not my fault, Katya kept telling me. But clearly suburban Fairfield County was not the right location for a porn studio. Or for pursuing our next plan of action. And we basically skipped town pretty quick, all told."

"How did that work out?"

"It was crazy. But the move, and setting up the clinic, all went OK. What didn't go as well was media and public relations.

"I mean with that, it depended on what sector of the public and which types of media outlets. But basically, as soon as we set up a concrete kind of thing where lots of money was exchanging hands for a service that very much involved sex, it got weird.

"The volunteer cheerleader porn stars caused a stir, but more among the morality types. Once the clinic was set up, well, it was an interesting process of discovery for me."

"What did you discover?"

"Well, the US is a capitalist country," said the sociology teacher. "That's not new, right?"

I nodded like an attentive student should.

"And it's a country founded by Puritans. Now, oddly enough, when something is taboo, it's often something that is sacred to someone else.

"Either way, when you mix the sacred or the taboo with money, capitalist country or not, what you get in return is horror and resentment.

"There were a lot of things that were just impossible to explain in a way that seemed to be convincing. Why did there have to be sexual intercourse involved? They were unconvinced by those who explained that it was the optimal delivery method for the sperm.

"What was up with this guy's strange sexual fetishes, and were they always part of this thing?

"That was none of their business, for the sake of protecting the privacy of my clients. But of course they just thought that was a line.

"And either way, the idea that pleasing me was actually a necessary part of this whole procedure seemed like another line.

"Why was it all so expensive? How could it possibly cost $5,000 to have sex with this guy? Who the fuck did he think he was? That was probably the biggest thing."

"$5,000?" I asked. I was trying not to look surprised, but I was.

"Oh yeah," he said, looking slightly put off.

I wondered if he was offended by my look of surprise, or because he was remembering unpleasant things.

"Just do the math," he explained. "It's nuts.

"$20,000 per month to rent a big enough space in downtown Portland.

"Between protecting me, my house, and the office, eighteen security staff. Eighteen. And that's just for security.

"Then the rest of the staff - receptionist, secretary, nurse, office manager, cook, janitor.

The mortgage on my house. Which had to be on enough property and with the right fencing to meet the standards of my security staff, you know.

"We had to get medical malpractice insurance, which costs almost as much as rent.

"It adds up. We thought about giving a discount for people that wanted to put our sessions up online for the advertising revenue. We could have 'only' charged people an average of $4,000 if we did that.

12