Choto Temple Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which is when I realized she had vaginal orgasms, too. I picked 'finding the edge' again. Which I'm sure is shocking to you."

I thought he was mostly joking with this last statement. It wouldn't be shocking of course, in that it was very evident that he had a serious orgasm denial fetish. But did he think I was shocked otherwise? It was hard to tell.

"She lubricated the dildo a bit. And then very promptly squatted, spread her legs. Positioned the dildo at the opening of her vagina, and then looked right at me. She held the eye contact constantly as she pushed the dildo into herself.

"It clearly hurt. It was big. She had been edging, which tends to tighten things up a lot. And she was squatting, which can also tend to do that.

"Watching her wince hard several times and bite her lip as she looked straight at me was memorable. It was one of those memories that gets immediately seared in there for posterity.

"When she finally got it halfway into her, watching several tears run down her cheeks as she maintained eye contact was so good.

"I was feeling a bit guilty about those tears, though. But somehow as she pushed the dildo hard inside her more deeply, apparently quite purposefully causing several more tears to fall, it somehow reduced the guilt.

"Once she really got going, there were no tears anymore. Just pushing it in and pulling it out. And gasping a lot in between. Magnificently.

"Until the gasping intensified, and she quickly pulled her hands off of the dildo. Which stayed between her legs anyway, hanging. The way she was drawing in her breath, it was clear she had stopped just before it was too late. Like an expert masochist.

"After a bit, she slowly pulled the dildo out of herself. Biting her lip as she did. She put it down, and continued to look at me. Squatting there in front of me, awaiting the next card.

"It occurred to me that if I could combine the dildo and edging cards, perhaps I could combine other cards. I wondered what she'd do with 'full body massage' and 'finding the edge.' That turned out to be tremendous. A magnum opus, really."

"How did that work?" I wondered aloud.

"Well, first of all I was lying on her bed. And then every position she picked for massaging somewhere on me, it would also be a position that allowed her to stimulate her clit.

"So when she was massaging my left shoulder, she was rubbing her clit on my left forearm. When she was working on my lower back, she was rubbing herself on my leg.

"She massaged me from I think five different positions, and in each position, she hit the edge - somewhat dramatically - before moving to the next one.

"When she had finished, and I was exceptionally relaxed, I enjoyed touching her gorgeous body, which by then was glistening with sweat. She was breathing heavily. She was smiling gently. And looking me in the eyes, as soon as I had turned towards her face.

"She gasped as I put my hand between her legs, and felt her wet, pulsating pussy. Which was a very dark shade of red at this point. In stark contrast to her pale, Russian skin.

"I left her in that state. Cherishing the vision, and that somewhat suffering look on her face as I walked out and went to my bedroom."

"Is it hard to leave someone after you've got them so worked up?"

It was certainly nothing I had ever done to anyone on purpose. Nor did I intend to. At least not until now. But in any case, I was genuinely curious.

"There's a lot of guilt involved with being me, yes, generally. At that time, maybe not too much. She brought the cards. Plus, she was free to come ten times after I left, by herself, if she wanted to."

I thought briefly about mentioning the Device about which I had recently read, but decided not to. I wondered if he even knew that anyone other than his Choto Temple girls knew about it.

"It's just a game that way for Tanja, then, yes?" I asked. "Not a way of life?"

He responded without hesitation.

"Yes. It's certainly even that much more intense when it's 24-7. Which is something I would have fantasized about, but not put into practice. Until here in Yamaguchi. But this is not a place under my direction. Nor would I want it to be."

"Just a place that operates according to your fantasies."

"According to an interpretation of them, yes," he clarified.

"And the woman with the cards, did you ever make her come?"

"Well, yes, in fact, that was pretty inevitable. Normally her day would have been Saturday. But I had intercourse with her on Friday night, at the end of the work day.

"It was another night of watching her deny herself orgasm after orgasm in different forms. When she was waiting for me to produce another card, I put the cards down and lowered myself down on top of her. She was squatting at the time, but as I knelt down, she lay back.

"She looked at my eyes and spread her legs. But the expression on her face was tentative. Like she didn't know what I was about to do, and wanted to be ready for it, whatever it was.

"I think she expected me to just leave her there. She thought I was teasing her. Though I don't think I had done this before, quite. In any case, I pushed myself inside her, and she was very happy.

"There was no way she could have edged at that point, if I were to come inside her. She would have had to stop me way too much. As it was, I think she came six times before I eventually did."

Which is why the Choto girls have to be women who are only able to have clitoral orgasms, I thought.

"Was it hard," I asked, "to come under those circumstances? With her having all those orgasms?"

I guess I was smiling because he said, "you think it's funny, eh?"

He sounded playful, but perhaps a bit hurt. It was hard to say.

"Funny, perhaps," I said, trying to answer this question honestly for some reason, for better or for worse. "It's just that I think it's really hot if I'm fucking a woman and she keeps having orgasms. I have a sense of accomplishment."

"Yeah, I guess I'm weird," he said.

"Maybe I'm weird," I said lamely, trying to be helpful.

"No. Your kind is definitely the normative thing. Which is probably as it should be. But in any case, in principle there are enough of one to go along with the other."

"What do you mean...?"

"There are enough submissives to go with all the dominants out there. If you like something, you can bet someone else does, too."

"Good point. But you did manage to, um, inoculate the woman with the cards?"

"Yes. Mostly by ignoring her constant orgasms. And by trying to remember how it was to leave her at the end of all the other nights.

"Another thing," he said, looking off into the sky above the foliage outside his window, "another thing that was so memorable about her was how completely she maintained the connection after she basically got what she came for."

"How so?"

"Well she was still just as clearly receptive to me giving her cards after as before. And when I saw that, I just had to push it. Hopefully not too far. Well, in retrospect, there are a lot of women who can certainly put up with a lot more. But at the time, it was pretty extreme for me."

"What did you do...?"

"Well, we were together the whole time, from Friday night until Monday morning, except for very brief periods like going to the bathroom or something. On Saturday I took her for a long walk in Forest Park. But otherwise we spent the whole day and night playing cards.

"I had her going back and forth between cooking, cleaning, and edging. Mostly edging. But when things got too intense, I made her mop the floor for a while or something. To cool down.

"When she really edged herself into a seriously hard ball of tension, I pulled out the fellatio card. And the edging card too, for good measure. So she could eat me and edge at the same time. Which she did. Brilliantly.

"Late at night on Saturday, when she was again very worked up, and I was again ready to come in her mouth, I had a cruel vision. Which I quickly made real."

"What was that?"

"I took the 'full orgasm' card out, and, holding it off to the side next to us, as she looked up from eating me, with her hand between her legs, I lit the card on fire over a glass table. It burned up, til it was just a charred little black thing with just the 'f' in 'full' visible, surrounded by a thick black border."

"How did she react?"

"It was hard to say, since my dick was in her mouth and she was very occupied with two different activities. But she seemed just to get on with it. With no perceptible change of pace.

"After I came in her mouth that time, I made her edge again for good measure. And then I turned out the lights.

"The next day was the one I was really curious about. Since I basically repeated the whole procedure."

"Was that very different from the day before?"

"It was. I realized she had probably come after I left her alone on the other nights. But during the weekend we were sleeping together in the same bed, and we were never apart. The tension definitely grew. She was in quite a state by the end of the night on Sunday.

"The night before she had been tense. That night she was tense, but also shaking. She woke me up several times because she was moving her hips back and forth in her sleep. It would wake her up, too."

"You didn't feel compelled to do anything about that?"

"I did." He smiled, like a child who knows he's misbehaving. "I made her edge again, each time.

"I didn't sleep very well, either," he added.

Imagining how tense she must have been feeling after all that stirred in me a mix of emotional reactions, running the gamut from arousal to revulsion. But I'm not here to judge. Takes all kinds.

It was time to head out again. We parted amicably as usual. And as I descended the staircase, there was Rie walking down the path. In her full Lolita outfit as usual.

I was embarrassed at the waves of jealousy that suddenly swept over me. Which I did my best to ignore, as I greeted Rie briefly in passing, before I continued on my way to the cabin, and she walked up the stairs to Zerzinski's front door.

When I got back and opened my laptop, there was another email from Cy with the subject line, "Purification Temple has a diarist, too."

12