Chris and Cathy in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbygn
Bobbygn
3 Followers

About two hours later Chris was awake and was still holding Cathy. She had her back to him and fit against him as if they were molded together. He had his arms around her and was softly caressing her breasts as she slept. He had the lower half of her in such a way that he could slide his erection along her slit from behind. He could feel the lower lips wetting the soft skin of his hardness as he moved it fractionally just enjoying the feel of her soft body against hers. He could feel movement against him and could tell she was releasing lubricant and was getting quite wet even in her sleep. Cathy soon moved against him and snuggled closer as he felt her hand slide down and over his. She moved her body forward and reached down taking him in her hand. She moved the skin back and forth squeezing it and then guided it into her. She pushed back until she had taken him all the way. They lay on their sides as she slowly contracted her inner muscles driving Chris almost wild. He snaked his arms around Cathy and held her with one hand over her breasts and the other down between her legs where he stroked her with his finger at the same time that he was probing her deeply from behind. She pushed back against him and placed her hand over his as he was moving his fingers and teasing between her legs. He could feel the muscles inside her almost milking him so he increased the speed and she began to make a whimpering sound as she pressed even harder against him. He felt her grind on him as he continued the teasing and the rubbing until he felt the release. She again had climaxed almost at the same time that Chris felt the tingling feeling and then the numbness as he held himself deep and moaned softly. He let the thick white fluid spurt inside Cathy. She felt the throbbing warmth for the second time as Chris held it in her until she felt it running down her inner thigh. He again reached for the towel.

Cathy came hard seven times that day before Chris finally was content to just relax and hold her. They both had found contentment and now were comfortable as they enjoyed the warmth of the fireplace sitting in each other’s arms. They ordered dinner through room service and stayed in the room. They opened the bottle of white wine and ate in front of the fire- place. It was not late when they moved to the bed where Chris snuggled his Sweetheart into his arms where she stayed until they woke the next morning. They leisurely showered and went out for breakfast followed by a ride into the mountains for some more gorgeous scenery. They returned to the room and settled into the warm water of the hot tub and totally relaxed. They felt the tension run out them completely as they lay in each other arms in the warm bubbly water. They knew it was going to be hard to go home and not be with each other like this. It was not really surprising what they chose to do for the rest of that day.

Bobbygn
Bobbygn
3 Followers
12