Chris and Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two men were holding me, trying to pull my skirt down. Michael grabbed me and accused them of molesting his girlfriend. Then, to make sure they were convinced he kissed me passionately, and they melted away."

"So, didn't Michael want some reward for his gallant deed?" Chris asked, speeding up his pace and sounding very excited.

Chloe stopped him with her hands on his hips.

"What do you want me to say now?"

"The truth." He answered, trying to resume fucking his wife.

"Are you sure?" She queried, really wanting to be fucked, but not wanting a big scene, followed by a divorce.

"Yes, I'm sure, please tell me everything!" He insisted.

"While he was kissing me, he put his hand up my skirt."

"Go on," Chris urged, continuing his fucking, "I want to know everything."

"He put his fingers inside my panties, then onto my clit, he pushed his fingers into my pussy, and after a while he made me cum. Then he helped me through to find you."

Chris resumed his thrusting, and they both climaxed together, screaming and clawing at each other, experiencing a passion they hadn't shared for a long time. Sadly, it wasn't a loving passion, it wasn't joyous, it was dark and dirty, it was sexually thrilling and satisfying, but emotionally it opened a host of dark possibilities.

When they were both spent, lying side by side, trying to think what to say to each other, Chloe tried to find a way back.

"I'm sorry Chris, I didn't mean for it to happen, I was just so helpless in the crowd." She pleaded.

"But you didn't have to cum."

"It was purely physical, I had no control."

"There's something you're not telling me, something you are holding back."

Chloe went back to panic mode, how could her husband know about the man fucking her arse, would she ever get a chance to let him do it to her, she wanted to so much, and he deserved it, and it wasn't as awful as she expected.

"Something went on when we met Michael on the way out?"

Chloe was so relieved that she blurted it all out.

"As soon as he kissed me, his hand went up my skirt, and his fingers started thrusting in and out of my vagina again, then you put your arms around me and held me tight. His fingers were ramming in and out of my pussy, and you were holding me tight so I couldn't stop him. I got this crazy idea that you knew what he was doing and that was why you were holding me to let him do me again with his fingers."

"He made you cum again, as I was holding you, and talking to him."

"Yes."

"Christ Chloe!"

"Please don't leave me Chris, I love you so much." Chloe pleaded yet again.

Unsure what else she could do, Chloe reached for Chris's genitals, and what she found astonished her. She found a priapic monster, a huge hard flag pole, an incontrovertible proof that her honest tale of depravity had turned him on so much that less than ten minutes after he had a huge orgasm, he was massively erect again.

"I think I should give you the best blow job you've ever had, would you like that?"

"I would love that!"

"And while I'm doing it, and it's going to last a long time, I promise, you should replay everything I told you about tonight, and just enjoy it. Please don't hate me, just enjoy the eroticism of the evening, and drown me in cum. When we wake up tomorrow, you can do anything you want to me, I promise."

"You shouldn't make that promise, I'll demand your arse you know."

Chloe was already starting to lick her husband's stiff cock when she heard his request, and she suddenly felt exultant, she was going to get her chance to redeem herself, and hopefully keep her marriage intact.

"My arse is yours tomorrow morning, and whenever you want it in future, now relax and enjoy my mouth."

Chloe engulfed Chris's erect cock with her hot wet mouth, determined to give him the best blow job he'd ever had.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Ideas Pt. 01 A husband persuades his wife to go on a date.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 01 A wannabe cuckold encourages his wife to cheat.in Loving Wives
More Stories