Chris and Chloe Ch. 03

Story Info
Deeper into fantasies.
6.6k words
27.8k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

"So what are we going to do about our invitation to dinner of the guy who had his fingers in my pussy?" Chloe asked, challenging Chris.

"I don't know, it would be very rude to just cancel wouldn't it?" He replied.

"Well, we could just wait and see what comes up on the fantasies on Friday, maybe it will be a good thing if he comes to dinner, depending on the challenge?"

"Maybe," Chris responded doubtfully, "but what about this cage, I've had it on since the weekend, and it's Wednesday now, can I get some relief?"

"No babe, not until the weekend, after the challenge, you should know that by now. That doesn't stop you using your wonderful tongue on me though."

Chris got the message instantly, and got on his knees between Chloe's knees and started to remove her jeans and panties. Since starting on the exploration of fantasies, Chloe had developed an insatiable desire for cunnilingus. Chris had licked her to orgasm at least once per day, and at the weekend it was two or three times each day, but he loved doing it, and it never failed to turn him on.

What turned him on even more, was when she specifically denied him sexual relief, and then demanded his services. This occasion was no exception, and his constricted penis was pushing to escape it's little prison, as he settled down to lick his wife to yet another satisfying orgasm.

Chris's mind began to wander, as he performed his well practised oral technique, and he started to go over what Chloe had just said about the finger man, which didn't seem to make sense, why not just cancel him? Was she thinking of going ahead with his visit, and what difference did the challenge make?

Before Chris could come up with an answer, Chloe was approaching her climax, so he had to concentrate on what he was doing.

After Chloe's orgasm had subsided, she patted her husband on the head.

"That was lovely darling, you're really good at that. Why don't you carry on licking me, but very gently, I want us to have a little chat. Actually I'm going to talk, and you are going to listen."

Chloe pushed down on Chris's head and pulled him in to her damp pussy.

"Good boy," she said, as he started licking her slit, "just keep doing that and don't interrupt me."

Chris continued licking, wondering what she was going to say.

"Since we started this journey, we've settled in to a regime which I would never have dreamt of, and I need to tell you, that I am now living in a personal heaven. I have total control of your sex life, and therefore of you, I keep you frustrated while having an incredible, totally selfish sex life, I dress like a tart and loads of men hit on me all the time, I punish you for the most minor infractions, and sometimes I punish you for no reason at all. Today I want to tell you that I have decided that this life is now permanent."

"Mnnff." Chris tried to speak.

"I told you not to speak, if you do it again, I'm going to give your balls such a kicking! Now, where was I, oh yes, so you are effectively my slave, and as we go forwards, I'm going to formalise that, but first, the fantasies. We are going to continue doing them, but there will be a major change. In future I will decide what the fantasy is, and how we are going to incorporate it into our lives. You will not express an opinion, you will just obey. I think we are going to have lot's of fun. Now, make me cum again, I'm getting horny just thinking of fun ideas."

Thursday evening Chloe was very demanding again, so Chris spent all of the evening, after the dinner he cooked was finished, with his head between Chloe's legs, making her cum repeatedly. On Friday evening Chris cooked again and when he had finished clearing up he reported to his dominant wife in the lounge.

"So, slave husband, we are now going to do discipline and punishment, which we will always do on Friday evening in future." Chloe announced.

"I don't understand?" Chris replied puzzled, "they sound like the same thing."

"Well, discipline is something we will do every week, whether you've been good or not. It's to remind you who is boss, and it will normally be about a dozen strokes of the cane, or belt, or whatever I choose. Punishment is obviously for things you've done wrong, and the number of strokes I will decide, and they are added to the discipline ones. Do you understand now?"

"I suppose so, but do I have to be punished every week?" Chris whined.

"My God, you really are stupid! You will be disciplined each week, but if you are an absolute angel, you won't be punished. Now do you understand?" Chloe asked, getting exasperated.

"Yes, I do. Sorry."

"Right, so, tonight you have twelve for discipline, and I was going to do eighteen for punishment, but you've been so difficult this evening, that I'm adding another six, so, altogether that's thirty six. Now strip naked and bend over the back of the sofa. I want no sound from you, no begging, no pleading, but you can cry if you want to. If you interrupt me, I'll add another six."

Chris reluctantly started to remove his clothes. He removed his briefs last and stood naked and feeling vulnerable and apprehensive. He had no idea how much the cane would hurt, he hoped he would be brave, but he wasn't at all confident.

"I told you to bend over the back of the sofa, do it!"

Chris jumped with fright at Chloe's barked order, then pulled himself together enough to obey. Bent over the back of the sofa waiting for the cane to strike, Chris felt time hang, he tried to rationalise his situation, but every way he looked at it, if he wanted to ever have an orgasm again, he had to put up with Chloe's crazy rules.

Meanwhile Chloe stripped down to just her bra and panties and started doing limbering up exercises, followed by practice swishes with the cane. Feeling ready for her workout she positioned herself behind and to the left of her subservient husband.

There was a moment when nothing happened, then a brief split second of a swishing, whistling sound, followed by a loud crack. Then the pain hit.

"Aarrhhh! Christ that hurt!" Chris exclaimed.

"Shut up or I'll add more strokes." Chloe demanded.

Swish crack! Swish crack! Chloe settled in to a rhythm and Chris began to cry.

"Crying is good, I like tears, it tells me I'm doing a good job."

Swish crack! Swish crack!

"You know, this is really good exercise, and it's really turning me on, I shall need that tongue between my legs afterwards."

Chris couldn't follow what Chloe was saying, all he could think about was the pain, and would he manage all thirty six. Chloe had already explained to him that if he stopped her short, there would be no orgasm for at least a week, and the shortfall would be doubled and added to next Friday's tally, so he had to get to the end.

Swish crack! Swish crack!

Chris had lost count! He couldn't remember how many he had already had, surely he must be there.

Chloe hadn't lost count, she was already at thirty seven, and still going. She was having too much fun to stop.

At forty five she stopped.

"There you are baby, all done, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Chris had no idea how to reply. He was in agony from the bottom of his spine, all over his striped arse, and down the backs of his legs, but his imprisoned cock was fighting to expand in it's cage.

"I think the stripes are quite artistically done, if I do say so myself, and looking at them is really turning me on. You must stay naked so I can enjoy looking at them. Now, it's time for you to reveal this week's fantasy. Open the paper sweety."

Chris gingerly opened the folding paper, worried that it would involve the guy with the wandering fingers, who was scheduled to join them for dinner the next night, as far as he knew.

It said 'Money'.

"I don't understand Chloe?" Chris asked.

"Mistress Chloe, or just Mistress, from now on."

"Ok Mistress, but I don't understand how money can be a fantasy?"

"That's ok sweety, I didn't expect you to. Did you think I would be cuckolding you tomorrow night?"

"It did occur to me."

"It's ok, I cancelled him, for now anyway. So, let's talk about money. At the moment I have complete control over every aspect of our lives, especially sex, because I have the key to your cage, agreed?" Chloe started.

"Yes Mistress."

"Except for the money. At the moment you control our money. We're going to rectify that anomaly this weekend." Chloe explained.

"Ok Mistress, but that doesn't sound very sexy?" Chris queried.

"Let me worry about that, now bring me all your credit and debit cards, plus the passwords and so on from the bank accounts. Jump to it!"

"Yes Mistress."

Chris shot off towards his study while Chloe enjoyed the spectacle of his striped backside.

A few minutes later Chris was back with everything Chloe had demanded.

Chloe took the information and started working on her laptop, changing all the log-ins and passwords, and once she had finished that she cut up all the cards and threw them in the bin.

"Right, this is the new plan. I am now completely in control of all our finances. I will give you cash for you to buy groceries and fuel, and you will provide me with receipts and the change. You are not allowed any personal money for anything. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Ok, there's something else. If I let you fuck me, to get your infrequent sexual release, you'll only last a few seconds, which will just be frustrating for me. Do you agree?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, so, there's no point in me doing that, it's messy, and I will get nothing out of it, so I will just be giving you hand jobs, or whatever, but, and it's a big but, why should I bother?" She challenged.

"Well, because I will be so desperate."

"Yes, I know that, but why should I care? Do you see my point?" She pressed.

"I don't know mistress." Chris was almost crying.

" Don't worry, I have the solution. You must pay me."

"Pay you? But you said I will have no money?"

"So you must earn some extra money. I happened to notice that Tesco are advertising for evening delivery drivers. You need to go on the site tomorrow and apply, ok?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You will give them your Santander account details, and since I now have the log-ins, I will transfer money to my account before giving you release. Now, there will be a scale of charges, starting with the basics, a ruined hand job for £100."

"One hundred pounds??? How can I afford that?"

"Not really my problem, but if you earn over one hundred pounds each week, then you'll be able to afford a hand job every week. Admittedly a ruined one, but for one hundred and fifty, you could get a full hand job, now surely that would be worth working for?"

"I guess so." Chris didn't sound convinced.

"Now, going up the scale, for two hundred pounds you could fuck me, although you would have to lick me clean afterwards, of course, and for three hundred pounds I would give you a blow job, although you couldn't finish in my mouth for that much. A full blow job, including squirting in my mouth, and me swallowing would be five hundred pounds. So, now you know the scale, you have some control, do you see?" Chloe was very happy with her plan, and she thought it was very erotic.

"But you could just deny me the sex for any weekend, what happens to the money then?" Chris asked, getting into the detail.

"I would take half the balance, which I think is very fair."

"And what will you be doing with all this money? Your salary, the balance of my salary, plus the sex money." Chris queried, sounding annoyed.

"Well, I'm going to follow the advice of a friend of mine, and restrict what I allow myself to spend it on. Firstly jewellery, that's a top priority. Second clothes for myself, including shoes and lingerie. I don't mean going to work clothes, of course, I mean luxury clothes, going out clothes, going on holiday clothes. After clothes comes going out, with friends or whatever, of course, not with you, there's no way I'm wasting hard earned money on going out with you. If you want to go out with me, you'll have to take it out of your sex money. Then finally, there's going away money, and the same applies regarding you, so you will have to save up your sex money if you want a little holiday. Now I think that's all pretty erotic, don't you?"

"For you maybe, but not for me."

Chloe stood up and pulled Chris towards her, as though she was going to hug him, but, unseen by Chris she brought her knee up fast between his legs. The first he knew of it was when his balls exploded with excruciating pain.

"You selfish bastard," she shouted at her prone and groaning husband, "I am your mistress, who you are supposed to worship and adore, but you are only thinking about yourself, perhaps I should deny you this weekend, since you haven't earned any money yet!"

"No, please, Mistress, Goddess, I do worship and adore you, I'm so sorry, how can I make it up to you?"

"Ok, you can make it up by getting your tongue on my pussy, while I start looking at jewellery online. Maybe Sunday I'll feel like giving you a quick wank, on account, and you can pay me back some money each week. It'll be a ruined one, of course, we don't want you getting in to debt to me any more than necessary, now get to work."

Chris began slowly, licking up and down her slit, enjoying the taste and the intoxicating scent of her pussy. As he licked, he was able to reflect on everything his mistress had said to him, and as he thought it all through, he began to feel differently about the whole set up.

Obviously Chloe was going to be completely selfish regarding their money, but the way she had configured it, it was erotic. He would have to work every evening to pay his wife to give him a quick wank, while she spent all their money on herself. It would be tough for him, but he now understood that she was satisfying fantasies that he didn't know he had, she was giving him everything, while appearing to be selfish.

He looked up and took a risk.

"Please may I speak Mistress?" He asked.

"Ok, if you will accept punishment for disobeying me?"

"It isn't my place to give you permission to punish me Mistress, but yes, I understand that I must be punished for my impertinence."

"Very well then, speak briefly."

"First I want to apologise for my ingratitude for what you are doing for me."

"Go on."

"I realised while I was licking your fabulous pussy, that you were satisfying fantasies which I didn't even know I had, you were just way ahead of me, and I'm very ashamed of my adverse reaction, please ignore everything I said." Chris unburdened himself.

"Oh, ok, go on."

"I didn't understand the finance thing, but now I do. I just wanted to say thank you, and await your punishment for my stupidity."

"Well my darling Chris, that's very nice that you've said all that, and I'm tempted to let you off without a punishment, but I suspect that you would be secretly disappointed by that decision, am I right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Ok, then come here and let me knee you in the balls again, then you can go back to licking me, ok?"

"Very ok Mistress."

Chris meekly stepped forward, put his hands behind his head and spread his legs. Chloe could perhaps have been lenient, but she wasn't, her knee came up at full force, and Chris collapsed to the floor in agony again.

"Come on, don't lie around there feeling sorry for yourself, lick my pussy."

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress." Chris croaked as he struggled back to his knees between his wife's legs, and resumed licking her pussy.

Later that evening, when Chloe had gone to bed, and was fast asleep, Chris went onto the Tesco website, and found the job application section. He filled in the form, saying he could do three hours each evening during the week, but nothing at the weekend, so he could spend time with his wife. Having done that he went to bed and cuddled his wife until he fell asleep.

"You said what!?" Chloe exploded, over breakfast Saturday morning.

"That I could do five evenings a week but not the weekend." Chris explained, for the second time.

"But why would you say that?" Chloe shouted.

"Because I want to spend time with you at the weekend." He bleated.

"Well who gives a shit what you want? What I want is lots of money to buy jewellery and clothes. You get back to them and tell them you will work weekends. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress. I've got an interview this morning, so I'll tell them that I can also do weekends." He relented.

"Good, I'm going shopping today, with all the money you had hidden in your bank accounts. When you've had your interview you can do housework until I come home. I'm having an evening out with the girls, so I'll need a little pampering, then when I go out you can get back to your chores."

At the interview, on Saturday morning, Chris told the HR girl that he was also happy to work at the weekends, which she was very pleased about.

"Do you mean both days, Saturday and Sunday?" She asked.

"Well, I could do with some time off to do the household chores." Chris replied.

"Good grief, what does your wife do?" She enquired.

"She shops." Chris replied, in a matter of fact tone.

"And what do you get out of this arrangement?" The girl pushed further.

"Please don't ask." Chris pleaded.

"I'm sorry Chris, but if you don't tell me, there will be no job." The girl insisted, eager to learn his secret.

"Some sexual relief! Ok?"

"I don't understand?"

"My cock is locked in a cage. I have to work like crazy in order to get relief, once per week, at best." Chris confessed.

"Show me!" She demanded.

Chris really didn't want to be humiliated like that, but he had no choice. He stood up, in front of this attractive girl in her early twenties. Since she was still sitting in her chair, his crotch was right in front of her face.

He undid his belt, his trouser catch and his zip and pulled his trousers and his briefs down in one movement, and stood in front of the girl, unbelievably embarrassed.

"I want to touch it, I'm going to touch you."

She reached her small, delicate right hand towards Chris's cage, and held it. She let go of the cage and held his balls gently, which caused his cock to twitch.

"How long is it since you were last out of here?"

"A week. I may get out tomorrow, if I get this job."

"Well, that's rather up to me, isn't it?" The girl suggested, squeezing his balls a little harder.

"What are you going to do for me, if I give you this job?"

"What do you want? I don't have any money."

"Get on your knees and close your eyes." She commanded, before standing up and removing her panties, "do a good job, take your time, make me cum lots."

Her sex scent was very different to Chloe's, fresher, younger. Once under her skirt he opened his eyes, so he could see what he was doing, and he immediately fell in love with her hairless pussy. The lips were tight closed, like a tulip before the flower opens, not like Chloe, whose lips were more like a rose in full bloom, open and mature.

He licked slowly and gently up the line of the slit, drawing a gasp from the girl. Her pussy was too closed up for Chris to find her clit, so he continued to lick up and down her smooth slit until, slowly, he notice a slightly different smell and taste. The scent was no longer just young woman's pee, as it became tinged with the scent of arousal.

Gradually, as Chris licked assiduously, the young woman's tiny bud began to engorge. He turned his attention more and more to her clitoris, and the woman became more and more aroused, and finally, emitting little squeaks of excitement, she climaxed.

"Well, that was very nice, I did enjoy your tongue. How often do you do that for your wife?"

"For at least half an hour every day, sometimes twice a day." Chris confided.

"Well, I won't require you that much. Half an hour seems about right, but two or three times a week should be plenty. No, don't get up yet." She instructed, turning around and lifting her skirt.

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12