Chris and Reede Ch. 02

Story Info
Reede thought her friend was asleep.
4.1k words
4.58
68.3k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris held his daughter against him and slowly stroked her black hair, running his fingers all the way down to her shoulders. He felt her breasts pushing into his chest and her pussy pressed against his thigh as he contemplated their new relationship. He was fully aware that his life would change; he had lusted after his daughter and finally fucked her, but still he found himself hoping she would wake up so they could fuck again. His hand moved from hair to leg as he skimmed her smooth, white skin, squeezed her bottom slightly and kissed the top of her head. Reede began to stir.

"Hi," she whispered, lifting her head up and kissing him on the lips. "What time is it?" Chris glanced at his bedside clock.

"Just gone half ten." He had been awake for just short of an hour but hadn't wanted to leave his daughter; he wanted to feel her pressed against him and caress her body. Now she was awake he wanted to take her in, so he kicked off the covers exposing their naked bodies. Reede squeezed herself against him and kissed up his shoulder and neck.

"Mmm... Daddy, are we, you know... ok?" She began stroking his six-pack, tracing the outline with her index finger.

"Yes, baby, of course we are. What happened last night was... amazing, I wanted it to happen. Are you ok?" Chris kissed his daughter's forehead and wrapped his arms around her back to try and ease her worries.

"I loved it, Daddy," Chris smiled. "Can I, you know... sleep in here again tonight?"

She didn't need an answer. Chris' cock was pushing against her leg which was currently draped across his body. She sat up grinning and shifted her leg; her father's cock sprang upwards and pointed towards the ceiling. She continued tracing his six-pack and raised an eyebrow, from the look on his face she could see he was gagging for relief. Slowly she moved her hand down, past his cock and slowly began stroking his balls with her fingertips.

"Sarah's coming over later," she said, as if this was a normal conversation. "She phoned me last night after you'd, you know, seen me. Is that ok?"

Chris could barely concentrate. He'd manage to gather that Sarah would be round later, and could only offer up an "uh-uh" in return.

"Good." The smile on Reede's face turned into an almost sadistic grin. She tickled her Daddy's balls with her fingertips before slowly wrapping her hand around his cock, one finger at a time. He let out a deep sigh and his eyes glazed over, she began to stroke up and down. She tried to copy the motion she had seen him use over the past few days, twisting her wrist slightly with every stroke. She leaned into his face and kissed him deeply; his hand grabbed her right breast and squeezed it violently. She gasped but kept stroking and was pumping as fast as she could by now. She felt his pre-cum on her hands and moved her head down to his cock. Chris couldn't believe how flexible she was, as his daughter continued jerking him off whilst licking the head of his cock like an ice cream. He came quickly, making no effort to hold onto his spunk this time. Some of it shot up onto Reede's mouth whilst some flowed down onto her hand, but that was scooped up with her tongue into her eager mouth. She began stroking his cock again and kissed him; he could taste himself on her tongue and lips.

"I'm going to get dressed." She spoke softly and pecked him lightly on the lips. "See you downstairs." Reede wiggled her backside for her father as she walked through the door. She didn't need to look back to know he was staring at her.

--

Once both father and daughter were downstairs Chris was surprised at how normal things became. They had eaten breakfast together in front of the TV and Reede was curled up against him on the sofa, dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a red strappy top. He was in khaki shorts and an old white polo shirt, her hand was resting just above his knee and her head was lying on top of it.

"When does Mum get back?" She broke the silence between them.

Chris gulped. The only time he felt guilty about what had happened between himself and his daughter was when he thought about Tammie. God, if she found out it would destroy her. He loved his wife and didn't want to hurt her, but this, well, whatever you called it between him and Reede was something that was going to continue. He couldn't deny that and they both knew it.

"Thursday," there was a brief pause before he finished his sentence. "So we've go two nights."

Reede sat up. They looked at each other, the realisation suddenly hitting them both that this was something they were going to have to hide from a woman they both loved and adored. Reede leaned in and hugged him, this time not as a lover but as a daughter. She spoke; her voice was muffled as she pressed her face into his neck.

"What are we going to do?" Chris was sure he felt a tear run down his skin.

"I don't know," and he really didn't. He'd never tell Reede this, but he was terrified. "But we'll figure something out."

--

Reede lay flat on her back, spread out on top of the duvet on her bed. In her mind she was greeting her mother, who had just arrived home from her business trip. She wondered if her Mum would sense anything was different, both between her and Reede and between her husband and daughter. Surely that was impossible, Reede hoped.

"Reede," her friend Sarah, who was lying next to her, snapped her back to the present. "Did you hear me?"

"No, sorry." She took a toke of the joint in her hand and passed it over to her friend. "What were you saying?"

"I asked what was going on with your Mum," Sarah said before placing the joint between her lips. "She doesn't seem to be around much at the moment. Is everything alright?"

A wry, knowing smile touched the corners of Reede's lips.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Work's just been really busy; she's been flying to conferences all over the place for the last couple of months. She's back in a couple of days though and she's promised this is her last one." Reede inwardly hoped her mother would break that promise. Sarah handed her the joint, she took one last puff and pressed it out in the ashtray on her dresser. A haze of smoke filled the room as the two girls lay silently staring at the ceiling. Reede didn't know what Sarah was thinking but was willing to bet everything she owned that it wasn't as problematic as the thoughts that were occupying her own head.

"I'm starving," Sarah sat up. "You got any food?"

Reede managed to pull herself up alongside Sarah. She extended her back and stretched her arms up above her head.

"Let's go." Both girls got up and Reede cracked a window before they headed out into the hallway.

"I need to use the bathroom," said Sarah as she broke off from Reede at the top of the stairs. "Meet you in the kitchen."

Sarah closed the door behind her as she entered the Andrews' bathroom. She didn't really need to use the toilet; she just wanted to check herself in the mirror. She started by removing the bun from her ponytail to let her long, red hair fall down to her shoulders. Taking a step back Sarah scanned over the rest of her body; she was wearing a bright yellow bandeau dress, which she adjusted to ensure that the top of her 36C breasts were visible. The skirt stopped a few inches short of her knees, and she had nothing on her feet as she had removed her flip-flops by the front door. Sarah stroked her arms; her skin was pale and smooth, save for a few freckles along her arms, across her stomach and on each cheek. She knew Mr. Andrews was home and had always made an effort to look good for him. He was a handsome man, not even 40 yet and in great shape. She'd known him for years but had only thought about him sexually after running into him at the gym once; he was naked from the waist up except for a towel draped across his shoulders. He was built and toned; sweat dripped down from his handsome face and glistened on his torso. She had stared at his six-pack and nearly reached out and touched it, but Reede had appeared beside her just in time to save her from complete embarrassment.

Heading back out into the hallway Sarah loved how the thick carpet felt against her bare feet, it covered the stairs as well and muffled all sound. She skipped the last step before turning towards the kitchen, and was just about to call Reede's name when she looked up and came to a complete halt. Reede and her father Chris were stood by the table holding each other in their arms, his head was tilted forward and her face was buried in his chest. Sarah quickly stepped back and hid behind the wall, peering out just enough to watch what was happening. She tried to convince herself that this was just a father giving his daughter a hug but found it impossible; her Dad had never hugged her like this. Mr. Andrews' hands were caressing Reede's back, her hands were resting on his hips and they seemed to be swaying from side to side. Sarah's jaw almost hit the floor as she watched Reede look up into her father's eyes. Slowly their heads crept together, before finally their mouths met in a passionate kiss. She saw Reede slip her tongue into her Dad's mouth, and slowly she backed away. Creeping back to the top of the stairs Sarah composed herself, desperately trying to make sense of what she'd just seen. Every excuse she came up with sounded stupid and feeble; Reede had been hugging and kissing her father in a way normally associated with lovers. They weren't... no, they couldn't be. What she'd just seen was strange but there was no way on earth they were actually fucking each other, a kiss was weird but... actually having sex? No, not Reede. Not Mr. Andrews.

Chris reacted first when they heard stomps coming down the stairs. He broke their kiss sharply and moved away from his daughter. Walking towards the door he passed Sarah, Reede's friend from college, as she entered from the hallway.

"Hi Sarah, how have you been?" Chris placed a hand on Sarah's forearm. She stopped, and seemed to wait before turning towards him.

"Hi Mr. Andrews, I'm fine thanks." She smiled shyly and went to join Reede. Chris made his way up to his room, relieved that Sarah wasn't as light-footed as his daughter.

Sarah had nearly choked when Mr. Andrews spoke to her, but when he touched her arm her heart had skipped a beat. Her stomach tingled and she felt dirty, she'd seen him kissing his daughter and yet she still wanted him. Standing next to Reede, who was buttering some bread on the counter, Sarah found herself speaking.

"My brother's having a party tonight." Reede looked at her and chuckled.

"Is that an invitation?" she asked with a grin on her face. Sarah laughed to keep up the façade.

"Look, if it's not too much trouble, would it be ok if I... you know, slept over?"

Reede's heart sank. She couldn't say no and saying yes meant a night away from Dad, and they only had two left before her Mum got home as it was.

"Sure, you'll have to sleep on the floor though." Reede looked down at the sandwiches she was making, desperately trying to conceal her disappointment.

"That's absolutely fine, thank you. Will your Dad mind?"

Yes, Reede thought to herself.

"Nah, he likes you" was her actual answer to Sarah. Not as much as you; Sarah said silently.

They ate and chatted. Reede tried to appear interested but found herself focused on what she'd be missing out on tonight. Sarah for her part knew Reede was barely paying attention, but acted as if everything was completely normal. When they had finished eating Reede had excused herself, telling Sarah she needed to go and grab her phone from her bedroom. Sarah remained at the table, doubting her friend's excuse.

Reede climbed the stairs slowly. She couldn't believe how upset she was, just half an hour ago she had been in her father's arms and completely happy. Now she felt sick, every inch the lovesick teenager. She trudged into her father's bedroom; he was lying on his bed and channel hopping. He looked up and smiled at her, but that soon disappeared when he saw the look on her face.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked, as Reede remained standing in the doorway.

"Sarah's staying over tonight," she said, not looking up at him. "I'm sorry."

Chris got up walked over to his daughter, taking her hand in his and moving it to his mouth. He kissed it softly and then stroked her cheek.

"What time will she be leaving tomorrow?"

"I don't know, early probably. Her brother's having a party." Chris wiped a tear from her face.

"Well, that gives us the entire day." He smiled again, and this time Reede smirked back at him.

"A whole day?" she asked playfully, her demeanour completely reversed. Chris nodded.

"Love you." Reede kissed him.

"Love you too." He kissed her back. "I'll get the foldout mattress out for Sarah."

--

--

Reede had been lying in the pitch black for twenty minutes. Had Sarah fallen asleep yet? She was almost too afraid to ask. Knowing that her Dad was just across the hallway was killing her, but if she snuck off and Sarah was awake then she'd certainly come looking for her.

"Sarah..." Reede whispered. There was no answer, just the faint sound of a car engine somewhere in the distance.

"Sarah, are you awake?" She spoke slightly louder this time but there was still no response. She was asleep, surely. Quietly Reede pushed her duvet to the end of the bed and spun her legs out onto the floor. She sat in silence for a few seconds; Sarah didn't stir and her breathing stayed the same. Reede took her chance, levering herself out of bed and tiptoeing towards her door. She pulled it open slowly, just wide enough so she could squeeze through. Stepping onto the landing she waited to see if there was any movement from inside her room; still nothing. She relaxed slightly. Slowly she moved towards her father's bedroom, grasped the door handle and pushed it down before edging it open. The light was still on. She opened it fully, and her father was sat up on his bed wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. He looked at her and licked his lips.

"I was waiting for you. Is Sarah asleep?"

Reede nodded and slinked towards the bed, pulling her top off as she went. Chris leaned forward and grabbed her, lifted her up and threw her down next to him. He took one of her breasts into his mouth and she grabbed the other one, eyeing his cock that had burst through the fly. Reede saw his hand making a grab for her pussy; she reached out and stopped it.

"Wait..." she got up onto her knees, pulling her breasts away from his mouth. Slowly she slid her panties off, he followed suit and removed his boxers.

"Do you mind if I go on top?"

Chris nodded and Reede climbed onto him. She lowered his pussy onto his face and then bent forward, placing her hands either side of his legs for support. His tongue slide into her, and she moaned with pleasure as her Dad pinched her clit between his fingers. Wanting to repay the favour she lowered her mouth onto his cock, this time taking all 7 inches of it into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and she spluttered, her eyes watered and she struggled to breathe. Her head bobbed up and down, his taste was familiar to her now and she wanted to line her mouth with his juices. Chris was also eager to taste his daughter again, he'd made her call out for her Daddy last night when she came and he wanted to hear it once more. This time he rubbed her hard, protruding clit with his fingers whilst jabbing his tongue in and out of her opening. Her cum dripped down his throat, and he felt a hand working the shaft of his penis as Reede enthusiastically set about making him cum yet again.

It had been ten minutes since Reede had gone. Sarah didn't answer when she called her name and asked if she was awake; for some reason she knew that her friend would be leaving her tonight. As she got to her feet a nagging voice told her to stay in bed and go back to sleep; having suspicions was one thing but confirming them would change the situation entirely. She continued to question herself as she walked towards Reede's door. What if they are having sex? She slowly pulled the door wide open. Do you tell someone? She looked down as she stepped out onto the landing. Who do you tell? Her mum, your parents... the police? Sarah looked up. The light from Mr. Andrews' bedroom spilled out onto the hallway; the door was slightly ajar. She walked towards it, her heart pounding into her chest. She had started to sweat and her nipples were poking through the baby blue silk nightie she had borrowed from Reede. They were rubbing against the smooth material as she walked, almost as if she was in a trance, towards the inevitable. Her pussy was wet, and she cursed herself for allowing herself to become aroused over this. She reached the door and placed a hand on the frame, pushing it just a centimetre at a time. Eventually the momentum swung it open giving her a front row seat to the most sexy, erotic, incredible thing she had seen in all her eighteen years.

Reede's mouth was still sliding up and down his cock. She was taking her time, every time he twitched and indicated that he was about to cum she almost came to a stop, and waited for him to calm down before resuming. He knew she was enjoying this; teasing him. Slowly he stopped rubbing her clit and removed his tongue from her pussy before craning his neck up as far as he was able to, placing his mouth directly over her arsehole. She shuddered as his hot breath hit the tight, little hole, and she poked her ass out as far as she possibly could. He smiled but suddenly his eyes shifted from her anus and onto his bedroom door. It was open. His eyes widened, there was a figure in the doorway... Sarah.

Reede sensed her father had stopped and lifted her mouth from his cock. She was going to ask him what was wrong; but didn't need to. Her eyes met Sarah's and the two friends stared at each other, frozen. Chris was mortified; the silence was deafening and seemed to last for an eternity. Nobody moved and they all held their breath, before Reede shuddered again as air finally escaped from her father's mouth and tickled her arsehole. Sarah began to stutter, she wanted to ask Reede what was going on even though she knew it was a stupid question. Slowly Reede lowered her head, opening her mouth wide. Her eyes remained locked on Sarah's as she took Chris' penis back into her mouth, swallowing up every inch. Her fingers reached around the bottom of it and slowly began stroking.

Chris couldn't believe it -- his daughter had resumed sucking his cock right in front of Sarah. The one rule he'd set up in his head had been broken -- if anyone finds out it stops immediately. His neck was aching now, he wanted to drop it back onto the bed but he couldn't take his eyes of Sarah as he waited for her next move.

Sarah couldn't help herself. She wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come, her pussy tingled and her nipples remained swollen. She took a step into the room, and didn't blink as she perched herself on the edge of the bed. She had to see this now; she had to see Reede make her father cum.

Reede was stunned, Sarah hadn't turned away and run off; in fact she didn't even look disgusted. The two friends continued to stare at each other as Reede gave her father a blow job, whilst a friend of almost eleven years watched. She couldn't deny it; this was incredible. The fact that she was fucking her Daddy was unreal, but to have Sarah seemingly approving of it was just... indescribable. Reede released her father's cock, her saliva and his juices clung to the tip of his penis and to her mouth as she pulled away and sat up. She left a trail of cunt juice down her father's torso as she slipped her vagina down towards the end of the bed. Eventually it was hovering above her Dad's thick member; she teased it with her lips and enjoyed the feel of it rubbing against her clit before guiding his head inside of her. She heard Sarah gasp and continued to take him into her pussy. She bounced up and down, fucking him reverse cowgirl style, and smiled at Sarah who seemed completely incredulous.

12