Chris & Sylvia - Jason & Blair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy lowered Sylvia onto the bed without breaking the kiss and ended up between Sylvia's legs. Eventually, she broke the kiss and sat down next to Sylvia. She still had one hand on Sylvia's breast but with the other she pulled up her leg. It just so happened that Chris was already fingering Sylvia --- but a non-plussed Sandy, slipped her index finger in alongside his. Sandy used her finger differently from the way Chris did. He only moved in and out but she twisted and hooked her finger as if she was trying to stimulate Sylvia's clitoris from the inside. He was now absorbed in toying with Sylvia's nipples and so it was impossible for him to see if it had any noteworthy effect, for Sylvia was generally noisy and uninhibited. But when Sandy pulled her finger out, Sylvia whined at the loss and that told him something.

Suddenly Sylvia roared, "Oh my god!SANDY!"

Being too close to the action Chris was unable to see what Sandy was doing, so he ceased licking Sylvia's nipple for a second to see what it was that caused Sylvia climb the walls.

Apparently Sandy had placed her slippery finger at Sylvia's asshole, wriggling it, trying to coax it into the tightly closed opening. Chris could still feel his wife's finger next to his as it continued probing her cunt. But when Sylvia's cries grew more anxious and louder, he could not contain himself and shifted to a position from which he could observe just what was going on between the two women.

"Oh yes. Don't stop!"

That was Sylvia again and Chris saw that Sandy had her finger thoroughly encased in the tight sheath of Sylvia's ass.

"Want him up your ass, baby?" Sandy hissed.

"Mmmmm," Sylvia groaned in way of response.

Sandy removed her finger from Sylvia's asshole and commanded Chris to, "Spit on her ass, honey. Make it good and wet."

He spit on Sylvia's butt hole; then worked his finger in.

"Believe me, Chris, she's ready for you."

"Sylvia baby, I want to lift that luscious ass of yours up and when you feel his cock at your hole, push back at him."

"Sandy," Sylvia said, "don't make like it's the first dick I've had in there. There have been a few and I happen to like anal a lot. Don't worry Chris; I'm primed and waitin' on you."

True to her word, when Chris drove his prick into her rectum, she pushed right back at him and he found that he was some five inches in with the first try.

Sylvia started fucking and they quickly established a rhythm using the old in and out.

Sandy, not one to stand idly by while others had fun, lay under Sylvia and kneaded her breasts as Sylvia began bucking like crazy and rubbing her pussy with her hand.

"Chris, when you're gonna cum," she pleaded, "Please cum in my mouth?"

"Sure thing," he grunted and the sweat flew from his brow onto her shoulders.

"I mean it! I want you to cum in my mouth."

He didn't reply, but fucked into her all the harder; managing to wedge all eight inches into her while Sandy chewed hard on Sylvia's almost raw nipples.

"Now Sylvia, suck it now!"

Sylvia quickly turned and took him into her mouth, savoring the shitty taste he brought with him on her tongue as she laved his cockhead gingerly at first, but then with increasing passion as she felt him readying to explode.

"SHARE HIM!" Sandy yelled with rising excitement.

Intense with the thrill of sucking his shit-stained cock, Sylvia overcame her gag reflex and took him deep enough so that his balls bounced against her chin as he unloaded into her throat.

She gagged with the initial spurt and reluctantly relinquished his pole to Sandy who was patiently waiting alongside and swallowed all that remained.

Chris was exhausted and lay back and closed his eyes. The two women, still randy, looked at one another seeking the answer as to what to try next.

Sandy stuck out her dainty pink tongue and winked lewdly at Sylvia . . . . .

*****

It was ten after five when Chris settled back into his bed after seeing Sylvia home. To his surprise, Sandy was awake and waiting for him.

"Are you going to see her again?"

"I think so." Chris said, being honest with her. "I wonder how Jason did with his lady."

She was silent and he was compelled to ask, "And you, do you want to see Sylvia again?"

Sandy gave him one of her lascivious grins and said, "I don't know. Maybe, I mean we exchanged numbers, what do you think?"

"At least two more times and then . . . who knows?"

He was almost asleep when Sandy whispered the last words of the night.

"Call Jason later today. Find out how he did with her friend. If Sylvia and her friend pal around together, they probably fuck around too."

12