Chris Carter's Luck Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris and Katy finish what she started.
2.1k words
4.66
20.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry looked like a sad puppy. When Katy asked him what was wrong, he started talking about the lack of activity on the dance floor when his band was playing. It wasn't really unusual for a week night but he was worried because his band was being scouted for next year's tour and an empty dance floor wasn't a good thing. Chris handed him a glass of champagne and stared into space for awhile. Suddenly, he looked at Katy and smiled. Then he began speaking rapidly to both of them as he explained his plan. After a few minutes, both Jerry and Katy had agreed and Chris gave Jerry some notes about the plan.

He then signaled for a waiter and asked to speak to the Maitre-de. When the Maitre-de approached, Jerry thanked Chris and Katy for their help and left to speak with his band members. Chris asked the Maitre-de a few pointed questions, then requested him to prepare for his part in the plan. The Maitre-de nodded his agreement and Chris thanked him. Now all they had to do was wait for Jerry to begin the festivities. Katy was blushing furiously at the prospect and almost gulped another glass of champagne in an attempt to calm her nerves. Jerry stepped up to the bandstand and, after a short tuning session, gave the signal for an extended drum roll. He silenced the drummer and turned to the microphone, highlighted by a bright spotlight.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please. First, I would like to thank you on behalf of myself and the members of the band for dining here at Luigi's tonight. We hope that our music will enhance your dining pleasure and we invite you to dance."

"Tonight is a special night for us and I beg your kind indulgence as we depart from our regular program. We travel nine months of the year throughout the fifty states and Canada and, in some years, across several continents as well. Occasionally, we have the good fortune to make friends in some of these cities and sometimes, when we visit a city for the second or third time, a friend we have made on a previous visit will come to see us."

"On these occasions, we catch up as friends do on the events in each others lives but due to our travel schedule, we are usually the last to know about such major events as marriages and births and sadly, even deaths. Tonight we are in the enviable position of being the first to know some good news and we would like to share that news with you."

"In our audience tonight is an old friend from Brisbane, Australia. This gentleman has long been a supporter of our band and has attended many of our play dates. Tonight he is here for the first time ever with a particular young lady."

"Ooops, I'd had better check my facts before I say something wrong. Chris, did she say yes? Terrific.. Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to be the first to introduce to you Mr. Chris Carter and his brand new fiancee, Ms Katy Riley. Chris and Katy, please honor us with a dance and you folks, after they have covered the dance floor, please join the happy couple on the night of their engagement. Gentlemen, since Ms. Riley is dressed in blue, we will play the Blue Skirt Waltz. Ah one, Ah Two, Ah three...."

The spotlight moved to cover Chris and Katy as they stepped on to the dance floor and began moving to the melody, smiling brightly at each other. Jerry began singing the words the second time through the melody.

"I remember that night with you, lady when first we met....Come on, folks, help me out with this...."

"We danced in a world of blue, how can my heart forget.....Not you, Chris, you just keep dancing...."

"Blue were the skies, and blue were your eyes, just like the blue skirt you wore...that's it, a little louder now.... Come back blue lady come back and don't be blue any more....great, keep singing...."

The assembled crowd repeated the words a second time, then Jerry invited them to join Chris and Katy on the dance floor just like they would have joined a bride and groom at a wedding reception. Slowly, one couple at a time, they began to come to the floor. The first couple came up to them and actually cut in, leaving Chris with the woman and Katy with her partner. Several more couples came up to congratulate them and in moments, the dance floor was filled with happy faces. When the song finally ended, the dancers applauded both the band and the happy couple.

Chris stepped to the microphone and asked for quiet.

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for your warm regards. Both Katy and I are a long way from home but you have made us extremely happy. I'll kill Jerry later but for now we would like you all to join in our little celebration. Pierre, can we have a round of champagne for the house, please. Thank you. The waiters will be coming around with champagne for everyone. Please have a glass and drink to your good health and happiness. We are most grateful for your kind consideration. We hope you enjoy the remainder of your evening."

Jerry and the band began to play again and Chris and Katy returned to their seats, surrounded for a while by a group of well wishers. The waiters delivered the champagne as promised and toasts to the happy couple were shouted across the room. Chris and Katy stayed for another two hours, dancing and singing with the diners and generally enjoying themselves. Finally they decided to leave and although Katy wanted to slip out a side door, Chris insisted on leaving straight through the crowd as though it was their wedding night.

Cheers and hoots rocked the room as the happy couple made their way to the door and waved to the crowd just before leaving the restaurant.

They were still laughing when they reached the elevator and pressed the button for their penthouse. The laughter quickly turned to lust as they kissed heatedly on the ride to their suite. After opening the door, Katy insisted that Chris wait in the bedroom while she changed. She wanted to show off her new nightgown and told him to get undressed and wait for her in the bed. Chris smiled and walked into the bedroom, undressing as he went. He slipped under the covers with a pillow propped behind him and waited for Katy to make her entrance.

He saw the lights go off in the outer room and waited expectantly for her arrival. Katy slinked in the door dressed in a sheer black lace teddy with no panties. The garment just barely covered her ass and left nothing to the imagination, although it did indeed cover everything. A small black silk bow at the neck and another one at the naval were all that held the garment together and Chris growled deep in his throat at the sight.

Katy slowly approached the bed. When she came within reach, Chris pulled her down to kiss her deeply. As their tongues met, Katy fell onto the bed and Chris wrapped his arms tightly around her.

When they ended the kiss, he looked into her eyes

and slowly opened the top bow of her nightgown. As the top of her breasts between the black net, Nick stroked them with just one finger. Katy purred and almost passed out with the heightened sense of arousal she felt.

"Oh, yes, Chris, touch them, kiss them, bite them, they're yours, darling, do whatever you want but please do it now."

Chris pulled her across him and laid her on her back, stretching the fabric of the gown until both of her breasts were bared. He leaned over and gently took the nearest one into his mouth.

Remembering their first time and the lack of preparation, Chris decided it was time to remedy that little oversight. He lightly tongued her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. Over and over, he bathed her taught nipple with his tongue without biting the nipple, causing Katy to moan loudly.

"Please, please, Chris, bite them, suck them, Oh please. I'm so hot they hurt."

Chris moved to the other breast and repeated his ministrations, lightly biting her nipple. After several minutes of this treatment, he began to move down her body, licking and kissing as he went.

His hand moved ahead of his mouth and found the wet slit between her legs. He slipped a finger into her hungry pussy and Katy moaned and twisted her hips. Chris added a second finger and began finger fucking the moaning woman in earnest. As his fingers moved in and out of her wet channel, his mouth found the protective lips of her clit.

Katy bucked up off the bed as his tongue ran through the Lips and licked lightly over her clit. Chris repeated This movement several times before taking the engorged clit into his mouth and sucking on it. Katy screamed as a huge orgasm erupted within her body.

"Ohhhhhhh Gaaawwwwdddddd, I'm Cummmmminnnnnggggg!!"

Katy wrapped her legs around Chris's head and squeezed her thighs together in a vise-like grip, trapping his fingers in her pulsating pussy. Her ass was completely off the bed, suspended in midair as she reached the peak of her orgasm then slowly began to come down again.

Chris' face was covered with her juices when she released His head from between her thighs.

Chris rose up and moved to kiss her, sharing her juices with her in a deep, open-mouthed kiss while his hips rested on hers with his cock pressed between her pussy lips. Katy was breathing heavily thru her mouth and held him tightly with both her arms and her legs.

"I want to taste you, Chris, let me taste you, please."

Chris rolled onto his back and Katy quickly moved to Take his cock into her mouth. She was lying next to him And he started toying with her ass as she kissed and Licked his throbbing cock. Suddenly, Katy lunged forward, Taking the head of his cock into her mouth as Chris inserted A finger deeply into her ass.

With her hand wrapped around his shaft and the knob of his cock in her mouth, Katy pushed back onto his hand driving his finger deeper into her writhing ass. In short order, Chris added a second finger to Katy's rotating ass and she moaned loudly around the cock in her mouth.

Chris adjusted her position so that her pussy was directly Over his mouth. He lashed out and tongued her pussy as His fingers continued to slip in and out of her ass. His mouth found her clit and Katy screamed around his cock and pressed her ass harded onto his pushing fingers as another huge orgasm overtook her.

As her juices covered his face, Chris felt his cock beginning to twitch and knew he couldn't last much longer. He lifted the moaning woman off his body and rolled her onto her back, then moved between her legs as she lay gasping for breath.

He grasped her ankles and placed her legs over his shoulders while he positioned his cock at the entrance to her waiting pussy. Chris shoved his hips forward and impaled her on his cock in one lunge, causing another moan to escape from her lips.

"Oh, yes, Chris, fuck me, Oh, I love it, yes, yes, fuck me with that thing, oh God yes, it feels so good, fuck me fuck me!"

Urged on by her words, Chris began shoving his cock into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. He knew he wouldn't last long but it didn't matter. In just a few strokes, Chris began shooting his hot cum deep into Katy's grasping pussy and she was pushed to yet another orgasm by his hot cum.

"Oh, Chris, I can feel you cumming, oh yes, baby, give it to me, Oh I'm cumming again, aaaaaahhhhhhh, Chrissssssss!"

Every muscle in his body tightened as his hot cum poured out into Katy's hot pussy. Her pussy muscles milked the last of his cum and kept milking him even when there was nothing left. He had never felt so completely drained in his life.

When their breathing slowed down and his limp cock slipped from her pussy, Chris rolled off Katy and lay beside her, wrapping her in his warm embrace. His kissed her lightly on her forehead as she sighed against him. Yes, indeed, he thought, this one was a diamond. His luck was really back.