Chris Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Donna and Lena gasped, before laughing. Even Hazel started to laugh as she shot up ran around the table and put Chris in a headlock. "Take THAT back!"

"No, you deserved it." Chris replied refusing to give into his sister.

"Alright you two! That's enough!" cried Donna as she tried to break them up. Chris knew that it wasn't over until one of them won. So Chris got out of his chair lifted Hazel up by his arms and ran over to the couch slamming her onto her back, laying on top of her holding her arms down. He could feel Hazel's breasts on his chest as he held her down at the pit of his mercy.

"Oh is this how you want me?!" mocked Hazel. Chris let go as fast as he could. Hazel jumped up in laughter. "I thought that would catch your attention. Your such a dork little brother." Hazel left the room laughing as she continued to prepare for her class that she had in about half an hour.

Chris had been thinking of when the best time to tell Lena when he was going to tell her about his sexual involvement with Donna. It didn't hit him till that very weekend. He had a big project to do for school and he needed a special folder for his paper. Lena was out and he knew that she had just what he needed. Chris went in her room to look for it. When he opened a drawer he saw a little diary book. Normally he would of ignored it, but something inside of him told him to open it up and read it. Considering that Lena wasn't going to be home for a couple more hours, he was safe to read a little bit of it. He opened it up in the middle with an entry that was from only a couple weeks ago. It read:

I don't know what I am doing. Over the past couple of weeks I have been fantasying of me brother, Chris. Football is really agreeing with him and he is looking more sexy by the day. I've had several dreams about him and it is making me uneasy as I wake up screaming at the top of my lungs for what is going on in my dreams. Someone help me, I think I am going insane.

Chris couldn't believe what was happening. Was there something in Lena that had feelings for him that he didn't even know about? Chris scanned through the diary until it was from just a few days ago. He wanted to know more about what was going on. The entry that he read was on the last page, it was from the previous day, it read:

I am going insane. I was watching Chris washing the car. I was in the house looking out the window. He had this wet shirt on and I could see his muscles through the wet shirt that he was wearing. I can't help, but want him so desirably. What am I going to do? Even my dreams are getting worse and more graphic by each passing night. Last night I had a dream that he came into my room and took advantage of me. I didn't even bother to stop in, but gave into his desire for pleasure from what I had to offer him. I know my brother would never take advantage of me. I don't even know if he is a virgin or not, but if he was he could fuck me whenever he wanted. I wouldn't be able to reject him if he came to me. Its so hard for me to have feelings like this. He is my best friend. I can't ignore my feelings I have to talk to him. I have to tell him how I feel. How do you do that? How do you tell your best friend that you want to fuck the living hell out him.

Chris was shocked out of his mind. He wanted to know more and found a small entry with only one sentence in it. It read:

Saturday, Chris's birthday!

Chris was bothered by the sentence he read. What did Lena mean by Chris's birthday? Was there a special present that she was going to give him on his birthday? Was she going to tell him what was truly on her mind that she wrote in her diary. Chris's birthday was only a week away and couldn't wait to see what was in store for him. He decided to put the diary exactly where he found it and ask Lena for a binder when she got home. He didn't want Lena to have any evidence that he knew what she was up to. He wanted to find out all by himself on the day of his birthday.

The next week went by so slowly. It seemed that each day was harder and harder considering that he knew what was in store for him on Saturday. Much to Donna's surprise, Chris was fucking the living hell out of her every night. By the time they were done Donna slept with the light on because she had no energy to stand up and turn it off.

Lena was looking more appealing to Chris by each passing day. It was the fact that he knew what was in store for him on his birthday. She didn't change the way she looked. Lena still dressed innocently in her hooded sweatshirts and tight little jeans, but to Chris she was so sexy and he couldn't wait to fuck her on his birthday.

Finally his birthday came. Chris was so excited that he barely slept. When he woke up, Lena was sitting on his bed in total tears. What was going on? This was supposed to be the day that she let everything out. What was wrong with her?

Chris woke up and looked at his sister. "What's wrong Lena!"

"Oh your awake!" cried Lena unable to look at her brother.

"Tell me what's wrong." Chris asked touching her shoulder for comfort.

"I have a present for you. I was going to wait till tonight, but since the whole family is out preparing for your party I wanted to give it to you now. I won't get another chance for a while."

Chris waited patiently for his sister to continue. "I've been wanting you Chris. I've had dreams about you for a little over a month now. Sooo...." Lena continued as she looked down at the floor. "So I give you my body for your birthday. I know I am your sister and you are probably sick by now, but I want you to take me. If you accept this gift there is no turning back for me. After today I will let you use my body however you see fit. I couldn't say no to you even if I wanted to."

It was time for Chris to tell Lena about his relationship with Donna. He took a deep breath before speaking. "I would love to take you into my bed, but I first have to tell you something."

"What's that?" asked Lena who was looking at him in the eye for god knows how long.

"I have a secret. I've been having sex with Donna for about a month. I wanted to tell you, but the words just didn't come out. Do you still want to give me the generous present that you offered me?"

Lena jumped up off the bed. Chris thought she was mad because he was having sex with Donna and not her. She giggled as she looked at her brother. "Wow! That is amazing! Now I know that I will have my fantasies come true. If your having sex with Donna or even Hazel than I know my chances are HUGE!"

"Good, but I don't want to fuck you here. I want to fuck you in your room. Invade your space and get what I want in your own territory!" Chris said with an evil smile on his face.

"Of course. That is what I had in mind, but with the situation I wanted to take whatever chance I get!" said Lena with a big smile on her face.

Lena grabbed Chris's hand and led him to her bedroom. She looked over at me and said "Open your birthday present." Chris walked up to Lena and undid her robe. Chris slowly moved the robe down her shoulders and kissed down her neck and shoulders moving the robe down as I kissed Lena's body. "Oh Chris!"

Chris continued to kiss down Lena's body until he get to her breasts. Lena's tits were bigger than Chris had ever imagined. They were a little bit smaller than Donna's and could possibly get bigger in time. Lena was younger of her two sister's and still had room to grow. Chris took Lena's right nipple into his mouth and started sucking. Lena grabbed the back of Chris's head pushing him into her chest. "Oh Chris that feels soooo good!!!!!!!!" Chris moved over to the other breasts and sucked on her nipple while massaging her right breast with his hands. He slowly took off the rest of the robe. Chris took a few steps back to view Lena's gorgeous body. Lena could easily be a supermodel with the body she had. She had nice thin shoulders, the nicest tits Chris had ever seen with a flat stomach that he could tell she worked out a lot. Lena had wide hips that Chris could only guess was a big, round ass. Chris couldn't wait any longer he needed to fuck Lena. He wished he could all day, but he would take what he could get.

Chris got on the bed taking off his boxers showing Lena his cock for the first time. He looked over at Lena stoking his member, smiling. "You want to ride this monster?"

"Yes Chris! Can I please?"

"Go on ahead."

Lena got onto the bed with both of her legs on each side of her brother. She lowed her opening of her pussy onto Chris. When Lena put his `cock inside of her, Chris went crazy. She was extremely tight compared to that of their sister. The walls of her pussy gripped hard on her brother's cock. She sat their for a little while getting used to Chris's size before slowly driving her hips up and down, into her brother's body. Chris laid back with his hands behind his head enjoying the view of his sister getting what she wanted. Lena planted her hands on Chris chest as she shook her ass up and down on his cock.

"OH CHRIS! IT'S SOOOO BIG!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE MUCH MORE OF THIS!" cried Lena as she was now rocking uncontrollably on her brother's cock. Chris grabbed his sister's hips and started thrusting up into his sister. It was time for the dirty talk that he loved soo much. "You like that whore?! You like getting fucked by your brother?"

"Yes! Yesssssss!!!!!!!!! Fuck your whore sister. Make your sister your whore." cried Lena unable to control herself. Chris continued to punish his sister with every thrust he put into her pounding away. The smacking sound of their bodies mashing against each other echoed throughout the room. Luckily no one was home or else it would be easily to know what was going on. Lena was screaming at the top of her lungs as she fucked her brother with everything she had.

"I'm going to cum little brother. Fuck your sister's cunt. Make her cum all over this cock of glory! Make her cummmm!!!!!!!!!"

Chris was now pounding everything he had into his sister's pussy. She had a big smile on her face as he pounded harder and harder to his sister's twat. Lena's tits were bouncing around uncontrollably on her chest, making little circles. Chris grabbed them with his hands and started squeezing them, pinching at the nipples. "Yes Chris! Play with your sister's tits. I'm going to cum soon. You want me to cum all over your cock?!"

"Yes. Give me all of your juice!" cried Chris as he was pounding so hard in his sister's body that he wouldn't be surprised if he left a bruise.

"OHHH CCCCHHHRRRRIIISS!!! I'M CUMMMMIIIINNNGGG!!!!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!!" cried Lena as she started oozing out of her pussy all over Chris's dick. Chris was surprised at how much was coming out of his sister. He thought she would never end, but when she did, Chris had another plan.

Chris helped Lena get off of him and lay her down on the bed. He smiled at his sister. "I want to cum now. Can I fuck these beautiful tits?"

"Of course! My body is for you to use!" said Lena trying to catch her breath.

Chris got on top of Lena sitting on her stomach. Lena got ready with her hands on each side of her breasts. Chris placed his cock between her tits while Lena pushed them together. Chris didn't need any lubricant with all of the juice that was on his cock from their previous fuck. Lena looked up at Chris with an lustful smile on her face. "Fuck your sister's tits! Make them yours!!!!"

Chris began thrusting his hips back and forth with his cock between her tits. It felt so nice to have his cock between the flesh of the nicest breasts in the world. He continued to fuck her tits as Lena watched the cock head poke out of her tits, giving it a little kiss before it disappeared between her mountains. "Come on Chris!!!! Give your whore sister a show. She wants you to cum all over her tits and face. Fuck those tities!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chris was now so turned on that he wouldn't last much longer. He continued to pound between his sister's breasts. He could feel the sensation in his balls moving up his shaft. Soon enough he felt it burst out of his cock and the first jet of cum hit his sister's chin. Chris jumped up and the second hit her right tit while the third one show her on the cheek. The next one hit her on the neck. Chris came all over his sister's body before his orgasm subsided, groaning with each jet of fluid that exited his body. Lena looked over at Chris with a big smile on her face. "You can use my body anytime you wish. That was great!"

Chris looked at his spent sister with a smile. He thought two down one to go. Hazel was his next target and maybe, possibly his hot mother, but that is a story for another day.

12