Chris Donaldson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazemebro
tazemebro
157 Followers

He nipped Chris' shoulder with his teeth. "And I won't tell anyone else you like to get your ass whipped until it's raw." He started to laugh again.

"You asshole!" Chris exclaimed, but with less vehemence than before.

"Shhh. You're gonna be ok." Chris felt a hard cock pressing against his hole.

"What are you doing?"

"Makin' your ass feel better." Justin rolled Chris over on his back, and hooked his arms under Chris' legs, pulling them up to expose his pucker. He grinned as he pressed the head of his dick against Chris' tight ass ring.

"No, no, no, please, don't fuck me, NO!" Chris started to panic.

Justin laughed and let out a vulgar grunt as he pretended to thrust deep into Chris' ass.

"Relax! Geez, Chrissy, just calm down. We don't have to do that. You can just suck me off instead." With a winning grin, Justin vaulted out of the bed and into his chair.

"On your knees, boy," he barked, but he was smiling.

Chris looked pained.

"Aw come on, you know you want it." Justin whipped out his erection and thumped it thickly against the chair. "Easier to kneel than lie back in your condition anyway."

"Fucker," Chris said, but slid out of the bed and onto the good old green carpet he knew so well from kneeling on it and cleaning it. He was horny, but emotionally exhausted from the caning, and wanted a quick load. He did take a moment to savor Justin's crotch sweat . . . damn, he really had missed that.

Then it was on to his shaft, which he deep-throated on the first plunge.

"Dude!" Justin moaned, surprised at the eagerness. Chris teased the head with his throat muscles, and then came up for air. Down again immediately. Justin rolled his head back and went along for the ride. He was incredibly horny too, and in the last three weeks had been reduced to jacking off, something he hadn't had to do since they had moved in together.

"Ah, fuckkkk." Justin tried to hold out as long as he could, but after less than five minutes of vigorous sucking and throating, he grabbed Chris' head with his grip of steel and scissored his legs around the boy's neck, shooting gob after gob of his goo down his adorable, submissive, and apparently extremely kinky roommate's throat.

UNNNNGGGHHHH!!

Chris swallowed every drop, breathed expertly around Justin's thick shaft so he didn't choke, and was pleased at how well he had remembered what his roommate liked. Panting, Justin enjoyed the feeling as Chris licked up the last of his load from his piss slit. Fuck this bitch was good.

"Uggghhhh!! You're a fucking champ, you faggot!" Justin knelt and grabbed Chris' head to his chest, running his lips back and forth over Chris' hair. "Fuck! You are the best faggot ever."

Was this Justin's version of a kiss, Chris wondered.

The jock pushed Chris onto the floor and before Chris could protest, sat his ripe crack right on the boy's face.

"Eat it out, Chrissy. I know you want it, faggot." Justin rubbed his ass back and forth over Chris' nose and mouth, and grabbed the sub's little dick, which was twitching in ecstasy. Justin spit a few times onto Chris' cute, thin boy-clit, and started jerking it.

Chris was surprised, but in heaven as he got to smell and taste his favorite athletic ass while getting a handjob. He had not expected the evening to end this way. He was over the edge in seconds.

MMMMPPPHHHMGGGGH!!

Chris shot as far as he ever had, hitting Justin in the chest and forehead. Justin laughed, making sure he milked Chris' cock until the kid bucked from overstimulation, and then ground his crack onto his roommate's face one more time before standing up.

"Like that, Chrissy?"

"Fuck yeah."

Justin planted a bare foot on Chris' face. "What's that?"

"Fuck yeah, Sir!" Chris mumbled through the toe in his mouth.

"Better, boy," Justin smiled. He offered a hand to pull Chris up. Shyly, Chris took it. Justin grabbed the boy around his chest and lifted him off the floor.

"You're such a fuckin' sub stud, Chrissy. I missed you." He put the boy down.

"I missed you too, Sir."

tazemebro
tazemebro
157 Followers