Chris Dunn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James slowly got up and continued to dry himself. He walked over and started to dress as Chris watched him. He pulled his boxers up and she noticed he dressed right, tucking his cock to the side, carefully putting it away for later use. When he was completed, he stood quietly awaiting the next command. Chris had written something on a piece of paper, folded it and handed it to him. He opened it.

Jesus said, "Where are thy accusers? She answered him and said, "They are not here."

"Neither do I accuse you. Go and sin no more."

She took his hand in both of hers. Their warmth penetrated him and he looked in her eyes. "You are not broken. You are not bad. You are a wonderful man with a lovely cock and a strong sexual urge. Freely make love to yourself and be proud of who you are. Your spirit will do the rest. If you need to come back here to see me, you will know. I will be here to help you, James. Go in peace."

He left the office and got into his car. He felt lighter, unburdened. He knew the truth and it had set him free.

12