Chris’ Hard Choices Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise was standing next to Chris the whole time grabbing Melanie by the back of her head and telling her. "I thought you were a better cocksucker than this, after all, you have been bragging about how many big dicks you have sucked. I thought you would be better at it than this. Now stop your gagging and get that dick down your throat!"

Melanie forced her head up and mumbled. "Okay bitch, you want to see your boyfriend's dick sucked, then watch this."

Then, with one swift motion, she took Chris's dick back into her mouth and deep throated him. Up and down she went. She would go faster and faster each time. Every time she came up, she would look Melanie in the eyes and roughly rub her teeth across the head of his dick.

She was driving Chris crazy. No one had deep throated him before, so it did not take long before Chris exclaimed. "I'm Cumminnnnggggggggggggg!"

As hard as she tried Melanie could not swallow all of Chris's cum and it started to drip all over her chin and the front of her tits.

To Chris's surprise, Denise leaned over and started licking his cum off Melanie's tits. Then the two girlfriends began to swap his cum in a deep French kiss.

Melanie then looked at Denise and asked her? "How was that bitch? I bet you've never done that before!

Denise exclaimed. "No I haven't but you are going to have to show me."

Melanie looked at her with the devious smile and said. "Sure I will but not until you let me fuck him."

Chris thought. 'I can't wait for that, if she's half as good at fucking, as she is at sucking dick, then she will be a real pro.'

The girls looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 4:30 and Melanie had promised her mom she would be home by five to help her with supper.

They promised Chris they would be back the next day to have some more fun and keep him cheered up. They would also try to sneak him a couple of beers.

Both girls gave him a long kiss goodbye and left.

Chris decided to take a nap because he had had one hell of a long day and he knew Eve and his mother would be there later to give him a bath and if it was as good as his bath last night, he would need all of his strength.

That evening while Eve was feeding him dinner, she said to him. "Okay tiger, what do you want to do tonight? Would you like to fuck me? Noooooooo, I know what you want; you want to fuck mommy don't you! That's okay big boy, I can wait."

That's when Chris interjected. "Wait a minute Eve, let's take it easy. Mom might not be ready for all this. I mean, she hasn't even been on a date in over five years."

Eve told him. "That's just a bunch of bullshit! I saw the look in her eyes; she wants you baby just as bad as you want her! Look, I'm a woman and I know these things. Don't tell me you didn't notice how hard her nipples were! She was like a maniac rubbing up and down your cock! Believe you, me she wants it!"

Chris said. "I don't know, she is still my mom."

Eve replied. "She might still be your mom but more than that, she's a woman and after playing with your big cock she wants it and wants it bad. Don't worry about it baby I'll take care of everything I promise."

Eve told Chris to hit the nurse's button once his mom arrived.

Chris lay there wondering if his lifelong dream was finally going to come true. He was beginning to get hard just from thinking about it. Suddenly he was jolted from his thoughts when there was a tap on the door and his mother walked in.

Carolyn walked in and asked him how he was doing, and then said. "Honey we need to talk, you know how busy I have been raising you, and it's been a long time since I have been with the man, and well, I don't know, it's just last night after I saw your beautiful cock, I just lost it. I know that's not an excuse and I'm sorry about what happened last night and it can never happen again."

The whole time Carolyn had been talking Chris was pressing the nurse's button.

Chris looked at his mom and told her. "It's okay mom, I know, but don't worry I won't ever tell anyone what happened, it was the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me."

Carolyn was about to reply when suddenly the door opened and Eve walked in caring a wash pan, looking like a cat that had swallowed the canary.

Eve looked at Carolyn and said. "Well are we ready to get started?"

Carolyn replied. "We were talking but I guess it can wait. Let's get this over with."

Eve looked at Chris, winked, and began to unsnap his gown. When she pulled his gown off, she could see he was already halfway hard.

Eve looked over at Carolyn and said. "It looks like somebody has been looking forward to this. I guess we might as well start washing down below first."

She started washing Chris's legs and feet first slowly moving her way up to his cock and balls. When she put one hand on his dick and the other one on his balls, his dick was almost instantly hard as a rock. Carolyn's eyes were transfixed on his dick.

She could not take her eyes off it but with every bit of effort in her being, she finally spoke. "Eve I thought I could do this but he's my son and after what happened last night I don't think I can go through with it. I think I might just have to pay someone to bathe him every day."

Eve looked at her and emphatically said. "That's okay Carolyn, but what about his other problem we have here? Are you going to pay a prostitute to jerk him off whenever he needs it? Don't you worry about it! I'll take care of him and I'll begin right now!"

Before Carolyn could reply, Eve jerked her panties down and began to place Chris's cock at the entrance of her pussy. After sliding up and down his cock a few times, she finally slid down until his full length was inside her. She began slowly rising up and down on his cock.

Carolyn gasped and covered her eyes and first but she could not help herself, she had to look. Her legs began to tremble and she thought. "He is magnificent I wish that was me up their riding him instead of her. I made that, it should be mine."

Eve caught her looking and said. "Well what do you think? Did you think that no one was going to help him? Well, did you? Dear, it's quite the fact that anyone who sees how well endowed he is, are going to want to fuck him! I want to tell you, it is well worth the ride! He is touching places in me that have never been touched before! Don't just stand there and act like a prude, you know you want this as much as he does! Now quit standing there like a statue and get your ass over here!"

Carolyn tried to fight the nasty urges but the harder she fought them, the more she was drawn into the incestual feeling. She could not help herself; ever so slowly, she began to move towards Chris and Eve. Before she knew what was happening, she was rubbing her hands on Chris's muscular chest.

"Chris, is it true, you want to make love to me?" she asked.

"Yes mom, I have wanted to make love to you for years but I thought you would not feel the same way. It might be wrong but that's the way I feel." He answered.

She said to him. "Baby I know its wrong too but mommy has these feelings and I must feel your cock inside me. Please don't hate mommy. I love you. I will do anything you ask of me."

With that, she looked deep into his eyes and kissed him fully on the lips, he could feel her tongue sliding in his mouth. He was an absolute heaven and before he could warn Eve, he started Cumming. Ounce after an ounce, spurt after spurt, he just kept Cumming.

As Eve climbed off him, she looked down and noticed Chris was still hard. His cock did not soften even a little bit. She was astounded at this young man's virility.

She looked up at Carolyn and said in her little girl voice. "Look what your big boy has for his mommy. A nice big hard cock waiting for her., Come on mommy, don't be shy, you have been waiting on this your whole life. After he gets through with you, there won't be another cock in this world that will satisfy you. I promise!"

Carolyn could not get her clothes off fast enough to suit her. She practically ripped her panties off and said to him. "Honey I need this. I want you to know how much I love you and how much happiness you are going to bring to your mother. Please don't be mad at me? "

Chris replied. "I love you too mom. I could never be mad at you. You don't know how long I have wanted this. You are the one who is making my dream come true."

Carolyn gave Chris one long deep kiss and then climbed on top of him and began to lower herself towards his cock. She thought to herself. 'There is no way I can fit all of him inside of me but I'm damn sure going to try.

Kay held onto Chris's cock and aimed it towards his mother's already dripping pussy. With a few words of encouragement from Kay, she finally lowered herself onto Chris's cock.

She started thrusting herself up and down his cock and after a short while, she was able to fit about half of him inside her. She had never felt so full in her entire life. She swore she could see fireworks she was in such ecstasy.

At this point Chris started talking to his mother. "That's it mom ride my cock, it feels so good, it's like we were meant for each other! You fit me perfect! I love you! Can you feel it to?"

Carolyn replied with tears in her eyes. "Yes honey I can feel it too, we are a perfect fit! You fill me up so much! I will never deny you this feeling ever again! I can't wait until we get you home and we can have all the time we want; to do this is often as we can! Now enough of the talking, let's get down to some good hard fucking! That's it, right there, Oh yes baby it won't be long now! Fuck mommy hard, I'm yours forever!"

When Carolyn screamed, "I'm yours forever!" it was all Chris could take and he shot load after load of hot cum into her. He thought he would never stop Cumming.

As Carolyn felt Chris beginning to cum, it caused her to have her own mind numbing orgasm. She leaned down and they began to kiss.

Eve could not believe the mess they had made. She decided to get some towels out of the bathroom so they could clean up and gave Chris a real bath when suddenly the door opened and Carolyn's sister Lea walked in.

There was Eve, standing nude next to Chris with Carolyn still sitting atop Chris with his dick still inside her.

The sight before Lea was unbelievable and she said. "Carolyn what have you done? I can't believe you were fucking your own son! What were you thinking? Have you lost your mind?"

Carolyn jumped off Chris and was going to try to explain but the first thing she noticed was Lea's mouth was agape and she was staring at Chris's cock. Before she could say a word, Lea stepped toward her and gave her a big hug.

While hugging her sister Lea whispered in her ear. "It's okay sis, I understand. There is no way I could have turned down a cock that size either. It's a good thing you saw it first because if I had, you might not have gotten a chance. Come now, let's get you dressed and we will go home and you can tell me all about it. Eve you don't mind finishing up here do you?"

Eve said. "No ma'am, I have everything under control."

Lea looked at her, winked and said. "I'll just bet you do."

After Carolyn was fully dressed Leah put her arm around her and they left while Eve began to give Chris a real bath.

Chris silently thought to his self. 'This has been one hell of the day, I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.'

12