Chris' Inferno Lover

Story Info
Chris gets punished for a crime he didn't do.
8.4k words
4.41
19.4k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boss waited till the rest of the employees had cleared out to call me into his office.

"Yes, Mr. Spears?"

"Christian," Spears slid an envelope across his desk. He was short and shaped more round then straight so he had to lean off his seat to reach me. He knew I didn't like being called Christian but he also thought money could buy him out of everything.

I looked into the envelope and pulled out the picture inside. My eyes flicked back to Spears and then down again. I laughed while I stuffed the headshot back into is envelop and dropped it on the desk.

"You're kidding right?"

Spears shook his head. "I don't think I this is funny."

"It's not going to happen."

Spears' face turned color when he was mad. He hit the desk, "Why the hell not."

"You can't go after a CEO of a company like that."

"I can. And I will." He sat back in his chair and straightened his tie. "Don't forget who signs your checks."

"Then I'll find someone else too." I stood and headed towards the door.

"Wait," he called after me, "Wait. You have to do this. I already billed the company."

I stopped and looked back to him. "You can't bill me for this. You don't know what I'm charging."

He had the nerve to look smug. "I know your fee."

I raised an eyebrow. "My fee for disgruntled clients or blackmailers? None of those sounds like the CEO of a billion dollar company fee."

"What's the difference?"

A lot of more figures. "He has security. And I don't know about you but I don't even know

how to reach him in his glinted cage."

"But that's your job."

"Take the money back."

He crossed his arms and stuck his nose up to me. "I'm not doing that. It's done so move with the program."

I shrugged, "Then I defiantly quite." I gave him a small sault as I left, "Thanks for the bonus."

I left listening to him as I headed to the door. My mind already racing with things I had to do. Change my bank, I had 15 hours to move and as soon as the morning government workers clocked in I had to get a new fake alias.

"GUGRL!" Spears half screamed half chocked from behind me. I turned to see him, that's when I noticed something in the corner of my vision. No one should have been on this floor at this hour not even custodians. I reached for my side holster the same time Spears screamed again.

I never got a clean shot before he smacked the gun out of my hand. My hand felt numb to my shoulder. I almost feel back. I think my arm was broken.

I saw a glint of amber eyes so rick it could have been mistaken for red and a ring of green eyes that surrounded it. He grabbed me around my shoulder and throw me down against the receptionist desk. The wooden desk creaked in posttest and I cried out against the pain in both my arm and now the rest of me. I grabbed his arm to try to pry him off of me but all I touched was muscles as hard as stone.

"Are you Christian?" He said.

I was breathing hard. The numbness was wearing off and I defiantly thought my arm was broken. "Friends call me Chris."

He smiled and I don't know why. But I stopped fighting him. I just relaxed under him. Even my arm stopped hurting as much.

"Well then. I'm Victor, Chris."

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?"

He shook his head and I watched the way his black hair swayed when he moved. He

whispered, "Are you trying to kill my boss?"

My stomach dropped. This is why you didn't go after fucking CEOs of dangerous businesses on a whim. I shook my head. "I never took the contract."

"But you took the money?"

"No." I regained my grip on his arm but he was still able to hold me down with just one hand. "They," I leaned to indicate Spears, "He arranged it but I didn't take the contract."

His smile was mockery. "Right." He leaned up, still holding me down. "Tell the truth Mr. Spears. Did you contract him to kill our boss? And did he say no?"

I looked over to Spears. He was on the floor, one arm over his face the other held out to defend himself. "No, no, no, we didn't think of going after your boss at all. I swear it, I swear."

Another man walked out of Spears office holding the envelope I had just seen. He was tall and had a well-built frame. Blond hair was long. He saw the pictures. He would know we were lying.

The blond shook his head and throw the pictures on the desk. "They must be talking about another man that just happens to have the same name and looks. Our mistake." His voice had an Irish brew to it that was just noticeable. But it was his eyes that took my attentions.

A golden frame around an amber iris just like man holding me down.

Victor shook his head and tisped. "Sounds like someone is lying." He sounded dreadful but he smiled like the idea excited him.

When he smiled he showed his teeth this time. And the sight made me forget to breath. He had fangs. Not filed down teeth or long vampire teeth like in the movies. They looked like sharp canines.

"What are you?" I asked. My voice sounded far away.

The blond answered. "Whatever you want us to be, love." A chill went up as it felt like he stroked me. I looked over to see him pulling up Spears by his arm and forcing him down onto his lap on the waiting couch. Like a girlfriend. Spear's short and round frame seemed to fit against the blond's tall and muscular build.

"No, no, no don't hit me again." Spears said, still trying to cover his face.

The blond took both his arms and pulled them down to his side. "There, there, Sweetheart. We're just here to talk." His eyes flicked to Victor and he smiled, showing the same fangs.

"Aren't we?"

Victor smiled back. There was a joke behind that smile that left me unnerved.

But it worked to calm Spears down.

The blood brushed the hair out of his face, "There, now why don't you tell us what really happened? You're not the assassin type. We couldn't hurt you."

When Spears started to nod I pulled against Victor's hold. The asshole was going to sell me out I knew it.

Victor placed another hand on me and blocked my view and hearing of there conversation.

His fingers came around my neck. They were soft and moved in massages that had my eyes half closed.

His brows came up. "You're cute and responsive."

I left go of his arm and pushed against his chest. I hadn't noticed him leaning down towards me. "What do you want?"

His amber and green eyes took up my vision and my hand was shacking to let him go. I wanted to see what he would do next. His waist slid between my legs before I could stop him. My eyes popped open and every muscle in my body tightened in response.

"Get off me! What do you think you're doing?"

He shook his head as his hips grinned into my crotch. The sensation had me moaning like a damn schoolgirl. My face was red from embarrassment. "Cute, responsive, and innocent. Where do they hide men like you?"

"I swear I'll kill you." I grunted out between my lips. "I do not do other men."

That stopped him from moving his hips. My hips where shaking from excitement. It had been few months since I was with anyone, but that was no excuse for the blood rushing to my dick.

"I have two options to choices from once I determined if you were hired to kill my boss."

"I wasn't. I mean I was but I didn't take the hit."

"That's not what your boss said."

"He's trying to save his own ass. Wouldn't you?"

I closed my eyes, trying to think. I couldn't think. Something was happening to me and I couldn't focus. Blood still filled my dick making me stiff. His hand wrapped around my neck and all I could think was —Choke me.

"Ah, I ... would. But I know I couldn't reach your boss. I don't know how. That's why I didn't take the contract."

"Open your eyes."

I did. I did what he said. What he wanted. The thin ring of amber and bright green of his eyes was all I could think of and doing what he wanted.

"You seem smart. You would have figured out how to hit our boss eventually wouldn't you."

I shook my head but said, "Yes."

"Do you want to take the hit on him."

"No. I was going to move. When they find out I wasn't going to take the contract I would be as good as dead anyway."

"Hmm, can't have you moving once I just found you." He leaned down on me. My lips parted as he brushed against my hard erection. His red amber eyes bore into me. "You will not move or leave the city. Do you understand?"

I couldn't hear anything other then his voice. I nodded. "Yes."

He leaned back. "Good. I know what I'm going to do with you."

"You're going to kill me?"

He shook his head. "You have that choice. But if you give yourself to me I can make sure you stay a good boy."

"Give myself?"

He answered by grinding his hips against my crotch. A soft swear left my mouth. "I don't do men."

"Or I could kill you?" To show he could his hand tightened around my throat. Not in the way it had been, not even the way I wanted him to and I started gag. I struggled against his hold but he was unreasonable strong.

"They're others... that'll... find you." I managed to say.

He left up just enough that I struggled for each breath. "They'll never know we were here."

"When they find us dead they're know."

"Who will they find dead."

"Me and Spears. You can hide my death but not his."

He seemed to think about this as he released my neck. I took a shuttering breath.

"We don't have to kill Mr. Spears." He moved aside and my eyes moved to where they where. My mouth fell as I watched them. I wasn't sure what I was seeing at first but Spears was still sitting on the couch, this legs spread wide his head thrown back as the tall blond knelt between his legs his head bobbing up and down while his hand twisted back and forth between his legs.

I heard the sucking noises and the groans and moans from Spear. It was a sight I never wanted to see from of my boss but I couldn't look away either. My hips moved against Victor's waist in time with what I watched and I moaned. I wanted that. I wanted it so bad I didn't care how I looked.

The blond came off Spears dick with a loud pop sound and grabbed him by the collar to pull him down. They kissed and their tongues moved in each other's mouth. The blond continued to pull Spears down until the blond was lying on his back with the shorter man kneeing between his legs.

The blond's hands took ahold of Spears' to make him grab his belt. Spears fingers franticly worked to open the buckle and buttons of the blond's belt. Spears pulled at his pants as the blond shimmied out of them. His erection left me in shock. It was huge with a smooth head that glistened and thick with veins. But Spears didn't seem to notice as he positioned himself to thrust into the man. He started to push his way into the blond with a loud cry. The blonde's head fell back as he reached for Spear's dick.

Spear's balls slapped against the blond's ass. His dick being rubbing before every thrust.

In a husky voice the blonde said. "Slow down, or you'll come too fast."

"You make me so hot. I have to come." Spears said as he tried to thrust past the blonde's grip on him. His moans started to become desperate as his hips trusted wildly. The blond moved like he was about to come with no stimulation and it fascinated me.

Victor put his hand on my face and turned my attention back to him. "Let give them some privacy." He said as he blocked my view. "That seems to have excited you."

He was right. I was hard. I grinned my teeth but I managed to stop moving my hips.

He left go of my shoulder and my face. His hands traveled down my chest, over my

stomach and across my thighs. Closer, I silently begged.

"Have you made you're decision?"

"What are you? You can't be human."

His fingers worked into my legs and pulled my pants tight across my erection. I moaned. "I'm your every fantasy. Every desire you've ever had. And every nightmare you ever wanted." His nails dug into me and I cried out. "I'm here to make sure you're punished for attempting to murder our boss and that you never think about doing it again."

I was painting. "What does it mean if I let you have me? Do I get to fuck you?"

His hands stop then. "No that's not we do."

"That's what your friend is letting Spears do to him."

He shook his head. "I said not what we do. Not what you need."

His words started to sober me up. I was drunk on lust. Drunk for the beautiful man with raven hair and a ring of amber in his green eyes. "I won't let you fuck me."

He laughed. "Let me be clear, I will only fuck your ass when you have begged me too."

"That won't happen."

"Maybe not tonight."

"Tonight?"

"We will have many nights together."

"I'll run."

His eyes bore into me. "You won't. And you will come to me willingly. Every time."

I watched him. "You won't force me?"

He opened his mouth then closed it before saying. "I will not force you to see me again. You will do it willingly."

"And if I don't?"

He looked sad but honest when he said. "Then you don't."

After a second of thought I said. "And you won't fuck me?"

"I won't enter you."

I nodded. "Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"Yes. Yes, I want it."

He smiled so happily it made me regret what I said. But his hand came to my erection for the first time and all my worries fell away as my eyes closed and my breath wisped away.

"You're about to come." He said knowingly.

I didn't know what to say back. I just wanted to feel. "Don't stop," I pleaded.

He pulled me up from the desk. "Watch your arm." He reminded me of my broken arm as he led me around to the other couch in the room. He faced me towards it and pushed me on it.

Victor steadied my broken arm on the top of the couch and told me to not let go of it with my other arm. He came up behind me, knees on either side of mine. He was my height so his erection rubbed against my ass. His hands moved to my belt and pushed my jacket away. He slowly pulled my shirt out of my pants. By the time he reached for my pants my head fell back against his shoulder.

One button then one zipper, the extra room in my pants makes me even harder. He pushed my pants and boxers down. My dick sprang free into the cold air.

I was shacking by the time he pulled his own pants down. His dick was warm, much warmer then any other part of my body or his. I jerked away when I felt a moist bead of pre come on my ass.

"You said..."

He stopped me from moving and slammed me against the couch. Trapping his dick against my ass and mine against the couch.

"Shut up and come." He said. "I won't count this towards you total number of orgasms."

My mind raced trying to figure out what he meant but ever time he thrust against my ass my dick rubbed against the couch.

I was breathing hard and clenching my teeth to keep me from moaning. His dick rubbing fast and hot against my ass. He grabbed my hips and trusted me hard against the couch until I cried out.

"I want to hear you moan."

I did. He had only touched me once and I felt wild to come.

"Louder." He breathed in my ear and my balls tightened. I screamed as I came. I tried to desperately thrust my hips against the cousins but he held my rhythm with his strong hands. Making each spurt unmatched only to thrust me again and filled me with more pleasure. He drew out my orgasm long and slow. I felt tear in my eyes as I lost the able to see and think of anything but the rough texture of the couch and his hot dick.

His cried out behind me and I felt his dick twitch and he came with a roar. His hot come hit my tight balls and my ass. My eyes bulged wide as my balls tightened painfully and I came again. He held me still as I desperately tried to rub my dick against something for stimulation. My balls felt like they were being squeezed emptied. I cried out and screamed as my dick dry splurged and the orgasm wrecked through me.

I fell on the couch in a gasping, sweating heap. My thighs were shacking like I just had the best fuck in my life. My hips still rock even as my dick deflated.

As I regained my vision I also regained my hearing. I looked over to see Spears as spent as I was, but at least he had fuck something besides a couch. Spears watch me. And in his eyes I saw something frightened me, lust. The blonde clapped his hands. The look in his eyes had me more worried then Spear's. He looked like he would do it all again to me. But I didn't feel safe with what he looked like he wanted.

"Now that everyone came," the blonde snickered. "Theses are the rules."

"Rules?" I muttered.

Victor was rustling with his pants and zipping himself back up with he said. "Rules for coming to see us next."

"Oh," I didn't have to listen because I wouldn't be seeing him again.

I still wasn't able to move otherwise I would have left instead I had to listen. His words were modulated and musical in his accent. It was hard to not listen.

"Rule one, if we hear any whispers of another attempt on our bosses life. Worse will happen. Second, when you decide to see us again you must come together."

"Why?" I frowned.

He met my eyes. "Peer pressure. But that's it." He made a kissy face. "Till next time, love."

I still frowned at him. Victor's arms wrapped around me and his hand cradled around my soft dick.

"Whoa," I said, still recovering from two orgasms. "I thought you said... I can't again..."

He chuckled. "I keep my word, don't worry. It's my one character flaw." His hand circled around my dick and stretched me out. "I don't want to accidently pinch and hurt you so don't move."

I groaned as his hand moved my sore member. This thumb rubbing over my sore glands.

CLICK CLICK

Something pinched around my dick and ball. Making my balls feel stretched out and my dick being grip with an unforgiving tightness. I pushed back from the couch to look down. I gasped. My dick was locked in a metal cage. A little golden lock sat on top with a strange symbol carved on to it.

"What is this?!"

"You're new cage." He purred into my ear.

I jerked away from him. "This wasn't part of the deal. Take it off."

"I will, when you come to see me."

He stood leaving my ass bare and cold. "You said you wouldn't force me to come again."

He smiled, showing off his little fangs. "I keep my word. I'm not forcing you. You will on you own."

"That's not fair." I shouted at him but he just shrugged and left with his blond friend.

-- 6 days later--

"CHRISTIAN! Get in my office now!" I went into Spear's office. "Shut the door." He didn't wait till I was seated to start going off, "We're going. Right now."

I shook my head. He had been begging me to go see the guys every day now. He had even tried to go by himself but they refused to see him if I wasn't there. I don't know why he was so fucking upset. He wasn't the one that wake up every night trying to fuck his sheets only to be painfully reminded you can't get erect in a cock cage.

My dick swell at the memory. Even that was getting me hard these days. The head bulging against the metal openings. That was a big as I could get. The tight fit made my dick pulse once with pleasure like I was about to receive a good hand job, then ached while it couldn't grow any more.

I tried picking the lock. Breaking it. Even looking up the maker or the symbol. I bought lock picking kits and drills. I tried icing down my dick to make it as small as it would go and pull it out. Nothing worked.

I felt sweat start to trickle down my back. I wouldn't go to Victor.

"Why won't you go?" he ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "I can't get it out of my head. That was the best head I have ever had." His eyes closed in memory and my dick jumped as it remember my own orgasm.

"I'm not talking about this. Ever." But I couldn't get up and leave like I normally did. All I could think about was my dick, Victor, I needed to come. This morning I washed my cage and ended up fucking my hand for 15 minutes trying to come. The cage blocks a lot of the sensation and I could get full erect. When I did get close from frustrated hand fuck or very lucid wet dreams the bar that caught my balls stopped them from retracting all the way.