Chris' Inferno Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris is given more training from his incubus lover.
3.9k words
4.4
13.2k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Thank you to everyone that is reading and likes my story. However, I am still very new to this so if you notice anything wrong with the spelling, grammar or story messing up please let me know what and where it is so I can work on fixing it and making my next story even better for you*****

*****

I had trouble sitting down after the punishment Victor had given my ass. Every bump in the road sent the new butt plug a little deeper into my ass. That wasn't even the worse part. The drugs Victor gave me were still making my dick rock hard in its little cock cage. My dick pulsed painfully but at the same time it felt so good. How could Victor leave me like this?

Spears kept talking. "And Hector did this thing with his finger. I never had something in my ass before. Have you?"

Spears had a grin on his face that went from ear to ear.

"I came on the spot and he sucked everything out of me."

"Spears shut the fuck up!" The car hit another bump and the butt plug shifted in my sore ass.

"Oh, Christian what's wrong? Didn't get you finally get out of your cage?"

I looked back out the window.

"You didn't! You didn't come? What the hell where you doing all that time?"

"Just shut up. Drop me off."

Spears laughed. "You're locked in a cocked cage and can't jack off. That's so funny."

I turned and punched Spears in his grinning face.

______________________________________________________

I was in the CEO's office when Donna, the receptionist with the bouncy chest, brushed my shoulder to put down a file on Mr. Jameson's desk. Donna chest was so soft I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. Does she not know how she dresses?

I watched her low cut shirt and she smirked when she saw me.

"Chris, what is going on with you? I've been talking to you and you don't even look like you hear what I'm saying."

I shook my head. My balls were aching, I was having trouble paying attention with Donna's rack on display. I was even looking at Jameson like never before.

"It must be the lighting in here." I said.

Jameson shook his head. For a CEO he was young and attractive. I could picture him without his shirt on.

"Well I need you to get over it. You know the situation with our competitor Lucius? Right."

I didn't say anything. Lucius was the CEO that Spears tried to hire me to kill. Which was why I was in locked in a cock cage, Victor's sense of punishment. My cocked harden at the thought of Victor. The cage was a painful reminded to me to try to stay soft.

"We made an agreement last night. Think of it as sort of, one friend helping out another company friend. We both have competitor and protesters trying to shut us down so we agreed to a one for one employ swap."

"For what?" I asked.

"A form of under cover boss', if they find anyone working for us that's a spy they'll turn them in. Same for our person for them."

"So? Do you need me to watch the new person to make sure he's not a spy himself?"

"No, I thought of something Lucius hasn't. My undercover position will be working as a spy for information from them while they don't suspect it."

"What do you mean they won't suspect it? It's the first thing I thought of."

Jameson shrugged. "You'll figure it out."

I stopped. "What do you mean?"

"You're my spy. I'm ordering you to go in there and work undercover for me."

I was going to work in the same place as Victor all day? I shook my head my mouth going dry. "I can't work there, I... someone will recognize me!"

Jameson laughed, "Chris, I know you. You'll do great."

______________________________________________________________________

Within minutes of entering Lucius building I was sent to high corner office with a window view. Tied naked to a large upholstered chair. My hands tied behind my back, my legs pulled over the side of the armrest and tied like some kind of improvise stirrups. Making my ass and genitals completely exposed to the incubus Victor and his friend Luther.

The only thing they left on me was my tie. I faced the window. I could make out a few people in the building over and I just prayed they couldn't see me like this. My face was red from embarrassment and it was hard to look either of them in the eye.

Victor shook his head. "You're not wearing your toy."

"I didn't know I was going to be seeing you so soon." Embarrassment, fear, and even excitement made me agitated.

"Let me fuck him, Victor. He still looks tight. And needs to be taught what a real beast feels like when it fucks him." Luther said.

I tired moving my exposed ass away from his eyes but couldn't. My hole clenched under his hot gaze.

"No," Victor said. "I don't want to train him that way." I was so relieved.

Luther looked at Victor, "Then what do you want to do with him?"

Victor smiled and it made my heart jump. "I wanted to do something about that hair."

I laughed, "Are you going to give me a hair cut?"

Victor licked his lips and I watched his long incubus tongue of his move over his lips in fascination. I missed the feeling of it on me. Victor moved to knee between my spread knees and took my cock cage in his hand. My eyes half closed and I moaned when his warm hands moved over my needy dick.

"You need to be shaved here, lover. And I need to remove this to get to all of it."

His hand continued to stroke me. I swallowed. "You're... you're going to let me out?"

"Don't think this is a chance to come." His hand lifted my balls and my head fell back on the chair. "These are not full enough for me to consider emptying."

He removed his hand and I tried to stretch my hips back to his tough. "Noooo, don't stop."

It only made Victor and Luther smirk. "He's is cute, Victor. You have good taste."

Victor placed his thumb over the lock and it came undone. I was hard by the time he had the cage off and panting for more of his attention.

My dick was pulsing and harder then it has ever been before.

Luther handed Victor something that looked like a purple, crystal vial. Victor poured some on his finger and started on the back of my thighs, rubbing the soft, white cream over me.

He worked his way up to my groin.

When he started rubbing it on my ass and between my checks it started to burn.

"Ughhhh, oh, oh!"

"Did I forget to mention it will hurt a little?"

"OHH!" I jumped when he got to my balls. The burning was only getting worse. "What is that! Oooow!" My balls started to burn.

"It's burning the hairs away. The plus side is once we're done you never have to worry about hair growing back again. But it does have its negatives."

"Please stop!" I shock my head and he covered the base of my dick and crotch. "NOOOO!"

Luther walked around me and wrapped his hand around my neck. Forcing my head back against the chair. His thumb rubbed over my lips while his other hand grabbed the tie around my neck. Giving me a gentle choke. "Scream, scream, scream. This building has several soundproof rooms and this is one of them. No one will come to help you. But look out the window."

It was hard to focus on what he was saying but I managed to look out the window. I could only see the building across the way.

"That one, do you see those people? Because they see us. And with you tied up like this they can think all kinds of things are happening." His thumb pushing into my mouth.

No! I didn't want people watching me like this! I felt pre cum on the tip of my dick spill over. I saw the outline of several people lined up at a window, some with binoculars all of them watching me!

"What do they think your doing with Victor between your legs?

I closed my eyes but my tongue flicked out and licked Luther's thumb. My teeth bit into him as Victor moved to my stomach and around my nipples. He was making me bare.

I looked back out the window and I noticed some of the people watching were on their knees. They was an orgy going on across the street while I haven't have sex in weeks!

Luther trusted his thumb into my mouth and I closed my eyes while I sucked it. My mind forgot the burning. My mind felt fuzzy while Luther pressed his thumb deeper in my mouth and I felt my cock trying to come just from the mouth simulation. I felt myself leaking pre come while I leaned up to suck Luther's thumb. He pulled the tie tighter and the tie cut into my neck.

Victor started to whip away the excess cream off. It wasn't until the cream was gone that I realized it had stopped burning. Luther pulled his thumb away and let go of my tie. I took a gasping breath.

I looked down at my legs and gasp. My thighs were glossy. They were so smooth! My balls were completely bare I didn't have a hair on my check or groin. And it wasn't going to grow back? What did they do to me? Did they think they could just do what ever and get away with it?

"Someone's excited." They were both looking at my dick.

My erection was so painful my dick was turning a shade of purple and still leaking pre come. My balls were so tight from just sucking Luther's thumb! I didn't care that that they waxed me clean, I needed to come!

"Please, touch me. Let me come."

Luther walked back to the window and sat in a chair. Victor rubbed his check against my thigh, "Much better, so soft." He blow on my dick and my erection waved in excitement.

"Please, Victor. Please, just tough me."

He shook his head. "Oh no, the only time I'm toughing you again is to put you back in your cage."

"Noooooo." I closed my eyes and tired to focus on something other then my burning need.

My eyes open wide when I felt Victor at my asshole. His finger was cool and lubed and it started to push in.

"What are you going to do to me?"

Victor's eyes were dark amber today. It was easy to forget he was an incubus and not a normal human. He looked so human and handsome.

"I' going to teach you to enjoy other pleasures your body can make. You need to become comfortable with the idea that your dick is no longer for you to use."

I was getting angry that he tired to control me like that. "No, you can't keep me like this any longer. You-you.. just can't! I need—"

"Shhh," Victor's was gentle with my ass as he pushed his whole finger inside me. "At first it won't seem natural and you will want to fight it but be brave for me, my sweet lover."

His finger started to work in and out of my ass. "No! Fuck you and fuck him! I will not be your prisoner like this!"

"You're a sex slave, Christopher. Not a prisoner. Slaves have no rights." Luther said.

I granted my teeth as Victor's finger hooked inside my ass. "I. Hate. When. People. call me that."

Luther smiled at me.

"And I am not a sex slave!"

I gasped in relief when Victor pulled out of my ass. He started grabbing something from under the chair.

"Chris, do you know how many of these will fit?"

I looked back down at Victor and found him holding up a sting covered in small half-inch size balls. I pulled on the ropes. "Fit where?" I said as I glared at the anal beads.

He left the stings of balls dangle on across my erection and balls and I shuttered. He rubbed the anal beads on the sensitive sink under my balls and against my lubed asshole.

I bit my lip. And he fit the first one in my ass.

"One." He counted. "Two. Three" I could feel the heavy balls inside me. He gave them a pull and my tight hole started to stretch with the different direction pull. But they didn't come out.

"Four."

I shouted as he continued to fit more balls inside me. I tired closing my legs or tightening my hole to keep him from pushing more in but they slid in with easy. The hard metal filling me up and stretch differently then anything else I've ever had in my ass.

"Ten."

"No more, no more, please I can't fit anymore!" I shook my head.

He didn't stop. "But more are going in with ease and look how happy it makes your dick. Seventeen."

My erection swung from side to side and my ass was stretched.

"UGH!"

"Twenty three." I was pulling against all the ropes and struggling to keep my head up as he pushed another one in. I could feel them pushing out against the soft place between my ass and balls. I could feel them to my dick some how. It felt heavy and pressure everywhere.

"Thirty." It popped out and I cried out. He tried pushing it back in and I felt it grinding against the other balls, stretching me out for space.

I was breathing hard as I tried not to scream. Each addition made my mind feel like I was about to pass out if he kept going.

"Thirty three."

"Victor! Please, I'm begging you!"

"Focus on the pleasure it's giving you."

"It's not it hurts! I can't take anymore!" I was thrusting my hips up, trying to relieve both my ass and my need to come. My dick bouncing as veins I've never seen before. My head turned purple and my balls where so tight they felt painful.

"Can my big boy fit one more in?"

"NO!"

He pushed it in anyway. "Thirty five. I'm impressed."

"Take them out."

Victor leaned back and looked at my bulging asshole. The metal anal beads that hung out of my ass were weighing down the ones still in my ass. It threatened to pull them all out but not having force to pull them past my clenched hole.

"If you can, try to squeeze them out. It'll build you muscles."

I tried but the balls crunched and moved inside me nothing like a smooth dildo. I shook my head, sweat was covering my forehead. "I can't."

Victor tugged on the sting and I shouted when one came out.

They both laughed at my reaction. Victor tugged again and more came out. I shuttered as I felt the first signs of an orgasm start as the balls rolled over something sensitive in my ass. My eyes went wide and so did Victors.

"You almost came?"

"What? H-how did you know?"

He pushed the anal beads back in while he said. "I'm an incubus, did you forget? I know things about you that you don't even know." He tugged on the sting again and my legs started shacking. "I know your nipples are extremely sensitive, you like your hair being pulled and I know when you're about to come." He pushed the beads back in while rubbing the sensitive spot under my balls. The anal beads pushed against the thin skin that I could feel him toughing them though my skin.

My whole body felt like it was shaking. My balls were doing something that felt wrong. "I...I'm about to come."

A harder tug and more beads plopped out. "I know. But you have not asked me for my permission."

I shook my head. I could feel myself about to cum. I was coming. I was coming I was coming.

"Chris, don't test me." He pushed them back in.

"I'm about to cum!"

Victor grabbed my dick and my head fell back in sensation that almost had me black out. I was about to come.

Victor's fingers squeezed around my dick as cum flowed up my hard erection. His fingers dug in harder. The cum stopped in my dick, his tight grip stopping the cum before it could come out. He stopped me from cumming.

"Ahh! NoooOO! AHHH!" The cum blocked up in my dick coming to burring halt. It built up in my shaft! It filled up my shaft with no where to go. Filling me up as weeks of built up cum tried to escape me. With no where to go it went back. I felt that thick liquid ozzing back down. My ass muscles squeezed down around the beads as my balls inflated with more cum.

My balls were quivering and I felt tears in my eyes. My balls looked blue and my dick was looked red and purple. My erection started to die but the need to come grew, as I felt hornier then ever before.

I was groaning in pain as Victor lifted my head to look into his amber eyes. "Now thank me." He ordered.

I glared at him. I was still trying to catch my breath. His eyes twinkled in mischief, he wanted me to deny him again so he could do something else to me. He wanted to punish me again.

"Thank. You." I grunted.

He smirked. His tongue licking his lips. "Chris, you don't sound too sincere. Do you not appreciate my kindness?"

"Trust me. I don't know what I would do without you."

It was enough to make him laugh. He flicked my swollen balls and I jumped. "I got a gift for you." He reached inside his coat pocket.

My breath caught in my throat at the sight of it. "What is that?"

"It's a new cage for you."

I fought against the ropes and tired to close my legs. It wasn't anything like the cage before. This one was pink. Pink! And it was almost half the size of the other cage. The smaller cage didn't have the bars like the metal one did. It was a solid piece.

He flicked my balls again and I swore through my clenched teeth. "Stop fidgeting," He said. "I don't have to put it on you."

"R-really?"

There was something else he was pulling out from under the chair. It was a red clip with a long wire attached to a remote.

He attached the clip to the metal balls sticking out of my ass.

I tired pulling against the ropes to see better what he was doing.

He showed me the remote. It had very few buttons but that didn't explain what it did. His finger moved slowly over the edge of one of the bottoms. "If you can hold out for just a little bit I'll use your old cage."

"How 'bout no cage?"

He flicked my balls again, "Then you would come see me less. And I don't want that."

Victor hit the button and my eyes widened and I grinned my teeth as a current of electricity shot into my stretched ass.

It stopped in a second and I was painted. He hit it again and my back bowed and my legs and stomach were shaking as the current filled my ass.

When it stopped I fell forward in my binding. "Wait. Just give me sec—" He hit it again and I started screaming.

He held the button down even longer. "Look at all the settings we have here." He hit another button and it started to pulse inside me. "Doesn't that give you a little break between so you can last even longer?"

He kept the pulsing on. My mind went fuzzy, as the only thing I could feel was my ass.

I shook my head. "No, no, no, noooooo."

I could hear the smile in Victor's voice. "You can try to squeeze them out if you can. Or you can ask me to put you back in your cage."

He hit something else and the rhythm changed to two quick and one long current of electricity. "AHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHH!"

I couldn't think past my ass. I couldn't form words.

"Hmmm, I bet you'll like this one the most."

I continued to low groan as my eyes rolled back as quick none stop pulse hit me. They were so fast it didn't even feel like there was a break.

Victor dropped the remote and watched me as I struggled and cried out. "No." I grunted.

"Please. Stop."

Victor rubbed my shacking leg. "Can you not last?"

I was shacking my head. "Victor, stop it."

He leaded onto my chest and whispered in my ear. "Then tell me how much you want to be put in your new cage."

"Noooo, not the pink one." I chewed on my lip trying to reduce the ack. "AHH alright! Put it on me. Give me the cage!"

He pulled the wire out of the remote and the electric shock stopped.

I fell limp back in the chair. I didn't care as he fitted the small pink cage on my cock. It was form-fittingly tight. Even flaccid it was tight on me.

Then he kissed me.

I didn't want to feel his lips against me but there was something... else about kissing him. His lips were softer then any women I have ever tasted but his firm mouth was all masculine strength and I was helpless as he pushed his tongue between my teeth. I felt physically exhausted. Every muscle was tired.

"Isn't it cute now?"

I looked at my new caged cock in its bright pink cage and closed my eyes. This couldn't be happening. I my situation couldn't get any worse.

I heard Luther ask, "Can I take them out?" He was already reaching for the beads. "OOHA" The first bead was sore. And my asshole only got sorer with every bead that came out.

Victor pulled my attention back to him and I gasped. He was holding another pink butt plug. This one was much bigger then the one I had at home. I was ready to put the one at home into my own ass when I went to see Victor. But I didn't know I was going to see him today!

12