Chris / Lori / Bernadette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers

"I always wanted to fuck a girl up the ass" Chris replied as he thrust his cock in deeper.

"It has been my fantasy to fuck a girl up the ass and you are making it come true." Feel my cock in your ass it feels so good" Chris said as he had his whole cock in now and was ramming Miranda but not as hard as her pussy.

"God I'm fucking your ass, it feels so good Miranda, so good my cock looks so good in your ass. Take it baby. Take my cock you know you love it." Chris said as he pulled his cock out and let some pussy juice drip on it and slid it right back in.

"Jam my ass you bastard. I love this. This is your fantasy well then I will have my fantasy baby, now jam that cock in my ass and please don't come cause I want it down my throat." Miranda purred as Chris slipped his cock in and out of her asshole as she had a slight smile on her face.

"Chris I can't wait to feel your lips around my black toenails." Miranda said, but she was thinking of other things.

Miranda said it was time as Chris slowly released his hard cock out of her asshole.

"Yeah baby it's time. Time to clean my feet. They are so black and grimy. They need your tongue all over them Miranda purred in Chris's ear.

"But first I want you to put this blindfold on. I want to tease you a bit with my feet. You like that don't you Chris?" Miranda purred in Chris's ear as he nodded.

Miranda went over to her drawer and pulled out a pair of black stockings.

"Here lay down and put these over your face." She commanded.

Chris took both stockings and covered them right over his eyes and tied them to the back of his head and laid down as Miranda asked him too. She hopped up on the bed and put her feet on Chris's chest and began to rub her feet all over Chris's chest as she reached over and pulled out the brown bag and opened it and pulled out an item hoping Chris wouldn't hear her.

Chris was so caught up in her dirty feet only inches from his nose and mouth that he didn't hear a thing.

"My feet want you Chris, they want you real bad. All the dirt on my bottoms must be clean and I want the dirt down this throat." Miranda said as she sat up and took her red fingernails and traced a circle around Chris's lips.

"You like fantasies don't you Chris?" Miranda asked as Chris nodded his head up and down.

"Good that is what I want to hear. You want to please me as much as I want to please you right?" she asked as Chris nodded his again yes.

"I mean my poor feet got nice and dirty for you to lick up didn't I?" Miranda purred.

Chris said "yes" out loud this time.

"Good cause I have a fantasy I need to come true" and as she said those words she reached over to Chris's left hand and cuffed him to the bed.

Before Chris could react she did the right hand as well.

"What are you doing Miranda, what is going on?" Chris asked.

"Well, since I am giving you a fantasy by licking my feet and you fucked my ass and ate me out a decided to return the favor and fulfill my fantasy." Miranda said as she bent over and got the 2nd item out of the bag.

"What is that fantasy Miranda? Chris asked.

"Open up your mouth and you'll see." Miranda said as she smiled.

Chris opened his mouth up and Miranda incerted into his mouth at least a 8 inch long wide BLACK STRAP ON DILDO!

"Open up wider you fuckin bastard suck my cock like you want us woman too. You fucked my ass now I'm going to do yours. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Every time you fuck my ass I'm going to fuck yours." Miranda whispered as she watched the dildo disappear into Chris's mouth.

"That's it fuck it with your mouth baby, take it all deep throat it like you want us woman too." Miranda yelled.

Chris opened his mouth as Miranda shoved the dildo in and out of his mouth. She pulled it out and spit down Chris's throat.

"You best get it real slippery cause that is all I'm letting you use before it goes in" Miranda said.

Chris then began to suck and spit at the dildo trying to get it as wet as possible.

"Lick my balls. You want fucking woman to lick men's asses and balls well you can do it too. That's it lick the balls nice and good. They will soon be pounding your ass real good. My pussy is so wet I feel such a rush as I have always wanted to do this." She said as she then untied the stockings and said she wanted Chris to see her strap it on.

She pulled the dildo away and tied it on. She bent over as the little strap went in between her ass cheeks like a thong.

"Remember fucking my ass." Miranda said as she took her fingers and moved them up and down the length of the thong.

She hopped up on the bed and had Chris put his legs in the air.

"That's it baby just like us woman do. Just think Chris after I plug your ass I will let you clean off these." Miranda said as she gave Chris a quick look at her dirty feet before getting the dildo in position.

"I think your going to like this Chris, I think your going to like a lot" Miranda said as she got the head of the dildo and rubbed underneath his balls and onto the opening of his asshole. She took a big wad of spit and spit it right on Chris's asshole and rubbed all around it getting his asshole ready for her.

"I hope it is as much fun for you as it's going to be for me." Miranda said as she got the head of the dildo and pushed in against Chris's asshole.

Miranda felt Chris shiver for a second as the head of the dildo was rubbing against the little puckered part of Chris's asshole. She looked down and when the head of the dildo matched his asshole she began to drive the head of the dildo in.

Chris's asshole expanded as the head of the dildo disappeared into Chris's asshole.

Miranda felt Chris shudder as her face broke out into a big smile.

"Now you know what it feels like, every time you fuck my ass I am doing yours." Miranda squealed as she saw Chris take the whole head of the dildo and then she began to rock back and forth each time the dildo went in a little further.

"You love this don't you? Chris? This is a big turn on to you. You have always wanted a woman to fuck you didn't you?" Miranda teased as Chris just nodded his head yes.

"Good cause I love fucking you, It's about time the men got a taste of their own medicine, you always want us females to take it, well now you take it." Miranda said as she plunged the dildo on further and it was now over 3/4 the way in.

"Take it baby I want the whole fucking dildo in your ass just like I took yours, you take mine." Miranda let out a sigh as the last thrust brought the dildo all the way in Chris's ass.

"Boy Chris you should see your ass open up for me this is such a power rush my pussy is getting wet again." Miranda squealed.

To prove her point Miranda dipped 2 fingers in her pussy and stuck them in Chris's mouth and made him lick her fingers clean.

"Mmmmm do I taste good Chris?" Miranda asked as Chris just laid there as Miranda got a nice rhythm going and began to rock back and forth ramming the dildo all the way in to the tip before jamming him all the way back in.

She got violent at one point and began to fuck Chris with the fury of a charging bull her balls bouncing off Chris's ass.

Miranda then pulled the dildo out and then quickly shoved it back in.

"God I love seeing this dildo go in your ass. You should see your ass take it too bad we aren't filming it." Miranda said in between thrusts.

The dildo shot in and out of Chris's ass as Miranda told Chris to play with his cock.

"Stroke it, but don't cum cause I want it down my throat." Miranda commanded.

Miranda then pulled the dildo out and then unstrapped the dildo. She bent Chris all the way over so his legs were way up in the air and he was almost laying on his neck.

"Here suck on this." Miranda said as she made Chris give the black dildo a blow job. She went over to her drawer and pulled out a pink dildo.

"Going to ram you with this while you suck on the black dildo. I want you to deep throat it and don't forget the balls as well." Miranda said as she leaned over and pointed the tip of the pink dildo around Chris's asshole and then quickly plunged it in.

"Mmmmmm look at the dildo go in right in nice and smooth." Miranda purred as she began thrusting the dildo in and out of Chris's asshole as she watched him lick the black dildo all over and he was paying special attention to the balls.

"God yes, suck the dildo whip out your tongue and slid it all over." Miranda said as she then pulled out the dildo and quickly shoved the entire dildo up her pussy. She pulled it out and it glistened with juice. She quickly pulled the black one away and ever so slowly lowered the pink dildo into Chris' mouth as he wrapped his lips around it and she ever so slowly pulled it up an inch at a time as the juice disappeared off the dildo.

"Mmmmmm I hope my pussy was good for you. You have been such a good boy NOW it is time to do some cleaning." Miranda said laid down on her stomach.

"Stare at my bottoms and get yourself ready to clean my feet. Bend over and smell them Chris" Miranda squealed. Chris did and he inhaled the dirty foot aroma as it got his dick hard.

"Ok Chris get down there and get your desert." Miranda yelled.

Chris bent down and took one more smell of Miranda's dirty feet and then let out a deep breath as he opened his mouth and FINALLY put his mouth over her dirty black toenails.

Chris was in heaven. This is where he wanted to be for the last 2 hours. He quickly shoved her toes in his mouth and his tongue explored her toes like a kid with a new toy. He stuck his mouth over her big black toenail as he sucked on her toenail trying to get the black polish off if he could.

"Oh that feels so good Chris. I never knew men were into licking dirty feet, keep licking don't you dare stop until my feet are sparkling clean." Miranda moaned as she couldn't believe how good a man sucking on her feet could feel.

Chris squirmed his tongue between each toe licking all the dirt that was trapped in between them and sucking it right down his throat.

"That's it big boy clean my feet off with that wonderful tongue of yours, do all my toes suck on the polish mmmmmm." Miranda squealed as Chris stuck 5 toes in his mouth and began to suck on all them as Miranda caught on as she jammed her toes in and out of Chris's mouth as she fucked his mouth with her toes.

"Yeah fuck my toes you bastard fuck them good." Miranda snarled as she watched as Chris stuck out his tongue and lapped at her toes. He spit on them and continued to suck on her precious toes. He then worked his way down past her toes and worked his way directly under them.

The bottoms were big time grimy so Chris had his work cut out for him. He picked out a small spot and began to suck off the dirt like a vacuum sucking up dirt off a carpet. When some of the dirt wouldn't come off he sucked it off like a leech sucking blood off a human.

He also lightly bit her feet sending chills up and down Miranda's spine. He worked his way down the sides where he knew it was extra sensitive as he lightly lapped up and down as he sucked off the dirt with his lips. He licked all the way up to her side feet up to her toes and back down all the way to the ends of her feet. He licked up and down the sides very slowly and surely as Miranda was in heaven as well.

It felt so good as a man cleaned her feet better than she ever could have thought.

Chris finished with the ends and worked his way to his favorite spot the middle of Miranda's feet. He stopped for a second to look at her feet before he started to suck on her bottoms and licked at the dirt like a man on the Sahara desert finding water. He licked her feet with the force of a charging bull. He lapped at the dirt as it slowly came off of her feet.

"Mmmmmmmm keep licking Chris your doing a great job. I love this I will always get my feet dirty for you Chris." Miranda said.

That statement sent Chris into overdrive as he went and licked her feet even faster and faster if that was possible. He twirled his tongue around in a circle as he drove the dirt from off of her feet and into his mouth and down his throat.

He finished with her one foot as Miranda got up and pushed Chris to the ground

"Finish licking this one." Miranda said as she extended her foot.

Chris put the foot in his mouth and lapped at the dirt. "

"Suck them. Lick my feet as I watch" Miranda said as she watched as Chris happily licked her feet. She couldn't believe how much Chris was into sucking her feet. She watched with her eyes wide open as slowly but surely licked off the dirt and he didn't miss a beat as she watched as Chris made all the dirt disappear off her feet.

She couldn't believe the passion Chris licked her feet with as he was careful to get every speck of dirt off her feet.

Finally Chris fell over as he was finally done. Miranda inspected her feet and they were clean as day.

"Damn Chris you did a hell of a job on my feet you deserve what is coming to you baby." Miranda said as she got up and pushed Chris's legs apart.

She looked up and a 7 1/2 cock was standing attention.

"I know what you want Chris and I'm going to give it to you baby." Miranda said as she wrapped her long fingernails around Chris's cock.

"I bet you taste great." Miranda said as her mouth covered Chris's cock.

Miranda wrapped her lips around Chris's hard cock in her mouth as her tongue explored his balls. She could feel him grow in her mouth as she began to go up and down on his cock.

"That's it Miranda do it faster I want to cum." Chris yelled out as Miranda picked up the pace.

She started going real fast as she stopped for a few seconds and said "Hold on a sec" and then 10 seconds later picked right up where she left off and before long she could feel Chris was ready to cum soon.

"I'm going to cum Miranda drink every drop down baby you know you want to" Chris said as he buckled his hips and Miranda could feel his balls burst as the dam burst.

The first wave of cum hit Miranda in the back of throat. It was followed by another quick burst of cum and then another.

Miranda's mouth was full of cum as the dam continued to burst.

Load after load of protein filled Miranda's mouth as even Miranda could not believe how much cum was coming out of Chris's cock.

After about a minute the cum came out in small spurts. Miranda then drained Chris's cock of any remaining cum as she slipped her mouth off Chris's cock as it feel limp.

Both Miranda and Chris laid there for a minute as Miranda then got up and shoved her feet in Chris's mouth as she slipped off the rubber that she put over Chris's cock.

"Mmmm Chris your cum was so good tasting." Miranda said as she took the rubber that was really full of cum and poured it into a cup.

She made sure Chris wasn't looking as she drained the rubber into the cup.

"Now suck on my feet for a couple seconds and then we can just lay here ok." Miranda said as Chris took her toes in his mouth.

Miranda turned the rubber inside out and licked off any remaining cum from the rubber in her mouth. She quickly pulled her feet away and with her mouth closed she pointed at Chris's mouth like she wanted to kiss him.

Chris opened his mouth as Miranda got right above his mouth and opened her mouth and the protein shake that was in her mouth exited her mouth on it's way to it's final resting place.

Mirnada watched, her eyes directly on Chris's mouth as the cum fell from her lips and tongue and slowly the thick, white sauce fell from her lips and it slipped out from her mouth and dropped like a slow motion waterfall into Chris's mouth.

Before Chris could react, Miranda put the rest of her mouth over Chris's and spit the rest of the cum into Chris's mouth.

"Swallow it." Miranda commanded.

The cum hit Chris on his tongue and throat as it was both salty and sweet. He quickly did as he was told and swallowed the first load. It hit the back of his throat and quickly went to his throat.

"Good boy." Miranda said as she had Chris open his mouth again and spit out the last few drops in her mouth and into Chris's mouth.

"Swallow your cum for me. Do it." Miranda screamed.

"Now clean out my mouth with your tongue." She said.

Chris went over to Miranda's mouth and his tongue explored her whole mouth and tongue and any cum that was in there quickly went on his tongue and down his throat.

"Very good Chris I am so turned on now, I have never seen a man swallow his own cum and since I have been swallowing cum for years it is time for a man do to it. To feel the taste of it and what us woman have to do to please you men. I mean as far as I'm concerned you have a lot of catching up to do. Now lay on the fucking floor." Miranda demanded.

Chris quickly got on the floor.

Miranda put her toes right on Chris's mouth. "

"Now open wide and get your drink. It is a very healthy drink baby." Miranda teased.

As she put her black toes above Chris's open mouth and grabbed the cup of cum and poured a few drops onto her toes.

"Lick it off slave." Miranda said as she watched as Chris stuck his tongue out and licked her toes the cum disappearing in the process. She poured a bit more and made him just sit there with his mouth open.

The cum then slid off her toes and dripped into Chris's open mouth.

"Stick out your tongue." Miranda commanded.

Chris complied and Miranda let a few drops drip onto his tongue and watched it fall from the tip of his tongue and slide down his tongue to the back of his throat.

"Mmmmm this is such fun you drinking your cum. And you came so much" Miranda said she seductively as she licked the outside of the cup with the remaining cum.

Miranda leaned over and said in Chris's ear "Shame this is going down your throat. For me it is not now, not ever. Every time you cum it goes right down here." Miranda said as she parted Chris's lips with her red fingernails.

"Now unhook my ankle bracelet." Miranda said.

Chris went over to her ankle and quickly unhooked her bracelet.

"Now open you mouth and just wait for me ok. Now I want YOU to dip my ankle bracelet in this cup. Get your cum all over it." Miranda said.

Chris took the bracelet and dipped it in the cup like an ice cream cone getting jimmies. Miranda then grabbed the bracelet in her hand.

"Clean off my hand." Miranda said and Chris ran over to lick the few drops off cum off her hand.

"Very good now open wide." Mirnada said as she slowly lowered the bracelet right into Chris's open my mouth like a crane. The bracelet passed his mouth and the whole entire bracelet was in his mouth hanging their from Miranda's long red fingernails.

"Now close your mouth." Miranda said as Chris closed his mouth.

"Now wrap your tongue around the bracelet." Miranda said as she lifted the bracelet up through Chris's mouth ever so slowly going about a 1/2 an inch at a time.

"Make sure you clean this bracelet real good." Mirnada said she watched the bracelet come up from his mouth and it was glistening clean as it emerged from his mouth.

"mmmmmm look at how clean it is." Miranda said she slipped the bracelet out of his mouth and attached it back on her ankle

"Only a little bit left Chris so you can do the honors, here take this." Miranda handing him the cup.

"Now swallow it, drink your own cum." Miranda said.

Chris hesitated a few seconds before putting the cup up to his open lips.

"Do it slow" Miranda said as Chris tilted the cup sideways as Miranda inched in closer to watch.

The cum fell from the bottom of the cup and onto Chris's tongue.

Chris quickly drained the cup into his mouth and with one gulp all his cum was in his stomach.

"Very good boy, Chris." Miranda said as she made him clean out the cup as well.

cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers