Chris Maggie and Me

Story Info
I help another husband to enjoy what I would like to see.
2.5k words
4.02
63.2k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much as I enjoy the idea of watching my wife Anita being enjoyed by other men this is not because I have any problems with my own sexual prowess or equipment. Indeed I am pleased to be able to say that I am quite well endowed both in length and girth and have had some memorable sexual experiences. I think that like many men with unadventurous wives who lack a degree of confidence the thought of other men amply demonstrating how turned on they are by your wife's attributes should lead to her really enjoying herself and the resultant improvements to your domestic sex life would be to everyone's benefit.

Some years ago I had a relationship with a married couple where I was encouraged to enjoy myself with the wife, Maggie, while the husband Chris just watched and took photographs. I met Chris through work and we got on so well that we used to arrange our business meetings for late in the day and then go out for a drink. Our wives never met but we used to talk about them and progressed to taking along pictures of them in various states of undress. Anita didn't know I had these pictures as I took them secretly [ you can see one on my profile page] but Maggie used to pose for Chris 'though he hadn't told her he was showing them to friends..

It wasn't long before we knew each other well enough to talk openly about our marriages and I told Chris about the games of strip pontoon Anita used to play with my friends and the other relatively tame things I used to be able to encourage her to do. When I described the excitement I used to feel as Anita lost her clothes in front of an all male group Chris said he knew exactly what I meant and told me about an experience of his own.

Chris and Maggie were both on their second marriages with grown up children and lived in a large seafront apartment in Deal in Kent. They had taken in an old friend of Chris's as a short term lodger while he was in the process of getting divorced and much like Anita and I, had ended up with the friend flirting with Maggie which after a drunken night out ended up with both the men making love to her. The relationship continued when the friend moved into his own place with them meeting up occasionally and Chris told me how he ended up just watching as it was so erotic, but after a year or so the friend emigrated to Australia.

Chris and Maggie thought that would be the end of the adventure and greatly missed the added excitement that another man brought to their relationship and in me he recognized a kindred spirit. He asked if I had any experience of threesomes and so I told Chris about an experience when in my teens a friend and I had shared a girl-friend on the beach one night, I certainly wasn't worried about being naked or performing in front of another man and assured Chris that I would love to meet Maggie.

Chris discussed the idea with Maggie and a date was set for Chris and I to meet up again as usual with the only difference being that after our drink instead of going home I would go back with Chris to his place to meet Maggie.

The day eventually arrived and the nervous anticipation was such that I really didn't want a drink and couldn't wait to actually meet Maggie, it was difficult to believe it would actually happen. However Chris explained that we had to wait as part of Maggie's enjoyment was the anticipation and that we she would spend a long time getting ready so I would have to be patient but that it would be worth it.

I followed Chris in my own car which I parked on the sea-front before walking round to meet him at his front door, his flat was more of an apartment with its own street entrance leading directly to a flight of stairs. We went upstairs past a dining room and kitchen down a hallway to the large living room, Chris pointed out the bathroom and two bedrooms as we went from one of which came the sound of movement and music so I knew that Maggie was actually here. The living room looked out over the sea but Chris closed the curtains turned on some soft lamps and put some music on the stereo, it was music I didn't know but have come to love and associate with Chris and Maggie, an Enigma album, very seductive and evocative.

Having got me another drink Chris went off to tell Maggie that we were there and on his return told me that she was very excited and shouldn't be too long, however it was nearly an hour before she came into the room but we used the time to discuss what we both wanted to get out of the experience. For Chris it was all about watching Maggie and getting as close as I was comfortable with when I eventually penetrated her, he needed to be sure she was really enjoying herself, all of which was completely fine with me as I knew exactly what he wanted to see and experience as it was exactly what I wanted to experience watching other men with Anita. During our chat I asked Chris if Maggie enjoyed spanking or bondage games, he said they had never tried but if the opportunity arose I could try whatever I liked- if Maggie didn't object anything was alright with him.

When Maggie eventually came into the room during that first visit she very much took control and everything seemed to happen very quickly. I stood up to greet her and it seemed natural to start a slow dance to the music which quickly turned into a heavy kissing and fondling session. I was soon to discover that Maggie loved sucking and licking an erect cock and within a few minutes I was stood in the middle of the living room with trousers and pants round my ankles, Maggie kneeling in front of me avidly getting as much of me into her mouth as she could. I was stood facing towards Chris who was sat in an armchair smiling and nodding encouragement. Maggie was so carried away it actually became quite painful as she was being more forceful than was comfortable but I came quite quickly and had my first ever experience of someone swallowing my cum. After that she was calmer and I removed the rest of my clothes before sitting down for a drink and a slightly embarrassed more formal greeting from Maggie who was still fully dressed. She apologized for rushing things but said that once she had felt my erection pressing into her she couldn't help herself but it was fine by me as now I had recovered and could take things at a more leisurely pace.

I took her hand and went back to stand in the middle of the room and stood facing Chris, an interesting feeling in that I was actually the only one naked..Maggie and I started kissing again but I broke the kiss and taking her shoulders I turned her to face Chris, put her arms by her side and started to unbutton her blouse slowly, very much one button at a time, while watching Chris's face. I also spoke to Chris telling him what I was doing and how much I was enjoying it. Once I had unbuttoned and removed her blouse I undid the button and zipper on her skirt and dropping it to the ground made her step out of it. She was wearing matching bra and briefs in black with stockings and suspenders and looked smelt and felt wonderful. I ran my hand up and down her neck back and legs before slipping off her bra straps and pulling them down sharply so that her breasts were suddenly exposed-Maggie and Chris both gasped together and I thumbed her erect nipples whilst all the time still talking Chris through what I was doing. Unclipping and removing the bra it was now time for the final unveiling and I hooked my thumbs into the sides of her knickers and going down with them, knelt to lift her feet free and leave her naked except for her stockings and suspenders, displayed for her husband and I to enjoy. Her bush was a neatly trimmed mass of auburn curls and still kneeling I turned her towards me so that I could use my tongue to taste her for the first time.

We made love several times that evening and it was clear that everyone enjoyed the experience and we were all equally keen for future meetings. After that first meeting I gradually took more and more control of the evenings and began to introduce some light spanking which Maggie seemed to enjoy and which Chris told me in our conversations really made him feel lightheaded to witness. He hadn't really thought that Maggie would allow it let alone enjoy it but again I knew exactly how he felt as I would love to watch another man or indeed men spank Anita.

After several visits' I asked Chris to tell Maggie to wear conservative clothes and conservative knickers but still with stockings and suspenders for my next visit as I wanted to try some role play-he was delighted but didn't ask what I had planned other than to state that if it was OK with Maggie it was OK with him

The visit began as normal with Chris and I waiting in the living room, as Maggie got ready, and I gave him a rough outline of what I had planned.

When she came into the room she was wearing a two piece grey skirt and jacket over a white blouse. She came over to give me a welcome kiss as usual but I told her that she had kept us waiting too long and that I was going to punish her- she just looked at me without saying anything so I moved over to the sofa and told her to come and stand in front of me- Chris was in an armchair watching with an excited expectant face.

Maggie stood in front of me with a meek but quizzical look on her face so I asked her to turn and face her husband and put her hands behind her back. Earlier I had asked Chris to get me some cord or old ties and I now took one of his old ties out from under a cushion and tied Maggie's wrists together. I then instructed her to lie across my lap with her head on the sofa and her bottom facing Chris in his chair which she did, still saying nothing. I told Chris that his wife needed spanking until she promised not to keep me waiting so long on future visits and that I would start by spanking her over her skirt but that eventually I would be spanking her bare bottom and there was no point in making me any promises until her bottom had been bared and spanked.. I started with several fairly light spanks to each buttock, enjoying the thought of what was to come. Maggie made some surprised muffled yelps when I first started but was now back to being silent as I reached down and took hold of the hem of her skirt and gently began to inch it up her legs, as her stocking tops came into view Chris started leaning forward in his chair his eyes glued to his wife's bottom. I continued to lift the hem of his wife's skirt up over her bottom lifting her bound wrists to place the material of her bunched skirt in the small of her back where her arms and wrists secured it in place giving Chris and I an uninterrupted view of her stockings suspenders and white cotton knickers. I bent over and could already detect a warm musky damp aroma coming from between Maggie's legs and she can have had no doubt of the strength of my erection pressing into her stomach.

I again smacked each buttock several times delighting in the way the flesh jiggled and bounced under the white cotton and as I increased the force and the tempo Maggie began to squirm and gasp so I had to hold her wrists more firmly and remind her that I wasn't going to stop until I had spanked her bare bottom. I could see that her bottom was beginning to turn a lovely shade of pink and feel the heat that was coming off it as I explained to Chris how much I was enjoying spanking his wife and told him that once I had done with spanking her I was going to fuck her doggy style with her wrists still tied face down kneeling, with her upper body on the sofa- at which stage I distinctly heard Maggie whisper oh yes please...

Chris was now openly playing with himself and actually came as I started to pull his wife's knickers down over her bottom, leaving them at the top of her thighs the white making a lovely contrast to the red of her bottom and I couldn't help but notice how wet the crotch of her panties were or indeed the glistening of her juices between her thighs.

I gave Maggie a hard quick slap covering both buttocks and delighted again in the way they bounced as she gasped loudly for the first time. I then lifted my hand but didn't deliver the expected smack and watched as she tensed her bottom in expectation, not delivering the smack until I saw her relax. A series of hard fast smacks followed, her bottom was now glowing very red and she was pleading with me to stop and promising not to keep me waiting so long in future. I enjoyed changing my timing again so that she wouldn't know when the next blow would arrive and the sound of my palm smacking against the red jiggling bottom was matched by Maggie's promises and pleadings.

My own pants and trousers were now very wet with pre-cum and my erection was positively painful and so holding Maggie more firmly instead of delivering the expected smack I pushed my hand between her thighs and sank two fingers into one of the wettest sloppiest vaginas I have ever encountered -' Having spanked your wife I am now finger fucking her'- I said to Chris. She came very loudly and very messily almost immediately but I could wait no longer so slipped out from under her dropped my trousers and pants and as promised sank my rock-hard erection deep into her where she kneeled resting on the sofa. Sadly I didn't last long so exciting had the whole episode been but this proved to be just the start of the relationship I was to develop with Chris and Maggie. I will post further reminiscences of this --I am delighted to be able to say-true story in coming months along with further true stories about my own wife Anita, before combining the Anita stories with fantasies to show what I would have liked, indeed still would like, to watch her experiencing.