Chris Pt. 03

Story Info
Stories regarding a good friend.
750 words
2.67
4.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not know why but a lot of the encounters that Chris and I had happened while we both were fishing. Maybe fishing sparked some kind of sex nerve or something.

Chris and I were fishing at the lake that I told about in my first story but this time we decided to try our luck in the stream that ran off of the lake. We were both standing knee deep in the water casting our fishing lines under a roadway overpass hoping there were some big fish hiding in the darkness. We could see fish splashing from under the bridge so we'd cast our lines as close to where we saw the splash. We were doing this for a while when all of a sudden the mood hit me.

Right in the water I walked over to Chris and pulled his cock out and began sucking it. While I was doing that Chris kept on fishing as if I wasn't even there casting his line back and forth under the overpass.

Not only was there a busy roadway above us on the overpass but to our right up on a ten foot embankment was a jug handle roadway which was used for making right turns off the main roadway. Cars were driving by each second on both of the roads above but I knew that the embankment would at least partially obscure anyone's view of Chris and I unless someone had purposely been looking down as they drove by. After a few minutes Chris got a little more into it and him and I walked up onto the opposite embankment to our left and we laid down on the ground. I sucked Chris'c cock for maybe ten minutes before he ended up stroking his self off. Chris sucked me a little and stroked my cock but for some reason he always had a problem doing it for a long time.

On this day however Chris actually stroked me off until I came. I did not pay attention to where most of my cum shot but I know a little got on his fingers because he looked at me with a grossed out look and he began wiping my cum on the grass beside him. I don't remember exactly what the comment I said to Chris was but after I came I remember telling him something about doing that more often for me. He shook his head and I noticed a disgruntled look on his face.

We continued fishing for a while longer before heading home to eat dinner.

Later that night around 9:00 P.M. Chris came over to my house. It was Friday and Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) was about to come on. Before they ended up being bought out by Vince McMahon of the WWE I was really heavy into watching ECW and I hadn't missed an episode in over eighty weeks.

I really wanted to watch the show but Chris felt like messing around. I will freely admit that 90% of the encounters I had with these friend was instigated by me but there were many times when Chris was the instigator. I was sitting on my comfortable reclining chair and ready to watch ECW but Chris was on my bed waiting for me.

I reluctantly got up and sat on the bed next to him and he pulled his cock out. By this time the wrestling show was already on and I paid little attention to Chris for the moment. I leaned over and gripped Chris's cock in my left hand and then started sucking him. I was more focused on the wrestling show so out of the corner of my eye I was watching the TV. When a commercial would come on I'd really start getting into Chris's cock until the wrestling show came back on and I'd focus more on the show.

What happened next was partially my fault but it was also because Chris was kind of an asshole but before I knew it Chris was cumming down my throat.

I gagged slightly because it caught me off guard but I ended up swallowing his cum. After that I laid down on the bed and Chris gave me one of his half assed blow jobs and he stroked me off until I came. After I came Chris went home and I waited for the 10:00 P.M. local showing of Extreme Championship Wrestling which was a much better show then the nationwide show.