Chrismas Party-Fill in

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

"You tease! If you were my date, I'd slap your sexy, fucking ass!" Jim growled and Mom just lifted her right eyebrow. "Ok then!" he knew that when Mom did that with her eye, it meant to do as he wished. Jim drew back his right hand and slapped her left ass cheek.

She smiled, moaned with pleasure and pressed against Jim's cock. "Oh shit, that's what I want you to do! I'm your date and I want you to have fun," she whispered in his ear and reached down to squeeze his cock.

Mom jumped forwards and his cock was smashed into her warm pussy. "I'm going to do my best." Jim said as the elevator door opened and there they were. He felt like a fool for being dressed as an elf, but having Mom by his side made it look great and he knew that every eye would be on her.

Ben and his friends were dumbfounded when they saw Jim and the hot woman that he had. "Holy fuck, look at her!" Ben said as he chomped down the rest of a cupcake and used his hand to wipe his mouth. "I wonder who she is and if he paid her to come with him?" he added and they watched as Jim introduced his date, Allison to his coworkers.

Jim and Allison worked their way around the room and finally made it to Ben. "Hey guys, this is my date, Allison," he said with a smile and paused to give her a deep kiss. "Allison this is Bill, Carl and Ben." Jim said and made sure to say his name clear to Mom.

She smiled and stayed glued to Jim's side, her arms were around his waist and her hips pressed to his leg. "Nice to meet you," she lied and couldn't wait to get these three for teasing and tormenting her baby.

"So, Allison, where did you and Jim meet?" Ben asked, leaning his fat body against a wall in the office and kept inching closer to her, knowing he could take her from Jim with little effort.

She took a deep breath, smiled and started talking. "We were friends for ages and one day he was helping me move some things in my house. His shorts came open and when I saw how big his cock was, something inside me snapped and I couldn't stop myself," she moaned and gave her lips a long, slow lick and moaned. "I dropped to my knees in front of him and it was as if...I was worshiping his cock and I made love to it all day, until my husband came home and well...!" Allison purred with a soft, innocent voice, as her hand moved over Jim's cock and she squeezed him.

Ben didn't know what to say and he laughed. "Jim is that big, huh? I'd have to see it before I believe it!" he and two other men started laughing more. "Your husband caught you fucking?" Ben laughed and he wondered about this woman.

Allison stood next to Jim and she could feel him growing harder. She looked at Jim and smiled. "Yes, he is very big and if it wouldn't embarrass Jim, I'd pull it out right here and suck it, just to shut you clowns up," she said and Allison could see why Jim hated these people as much as he did. They were ass-holes and there was no other way to put it either.

Jim was laughing inside and Mom was doing a great job, but she had him a little nervous. The idea of having her suck his cock was great and all, but he wouldn't last ten seconds and that would be pressing things.

"I don't believe any of this shit and I'm sure he paid you to come with him anyhow. As far as we know, you could be his Mom and just acting! Like I said before, when you pull his cock out and suck it, I'll believe it!" Ben laughed and he walked away.

"Oh my God, I can't stand that fucker and I can't wait to fuck him up, baby." Allison said as she looked into his eyes and leaned to kiss him. They kissed, looked into each other's eyes and Allison had an idea. "Um...he's not going to leave you alone, unless," she paused to kiss him deep and very slowly, dry humped his left leg, knowing that every nerd in the room, was watching them make out and she loved it.

"I know, but I...I don't know if we should, mo...Allison. And if you did that to me, I wouldn't last but a few seconds." Jim whispered to Mom and she smiled at him.

She caressed his face and her heart skipped a beat. "Awe, how sweet," she cooed and hugged Jim. "What if we sneak off, but we'll make sure they see us leave and um...I'll give you a nice, slow hand-job and talk sexy for you? Will that be better or not?" she said and if he didn't agree, these fuckers were never going to leave him alone.

"I'm not sure, Allison. You've been turning on for so long and I'm afraid I'll cum to fast!" Jim said and Mom hugged him again.

"You're going to make me cry and fuck up my face," she smiled and wasn't taking no for an answer. "Come on, we're going to your office and playing!" Allison said as she took his hand and went straight to Jim's office. "You pull your pants down and sit, I'll do all the work!" she said and watched Jim's pants go down and his nine inches sprang into view.

"I'm not sure about this and I'm going to cum sooo fast!" Jim said as he sat down and noticed that his door wasn't shut, but remembered why it was open and he tried to block it from his mind.

She sat on her knees in front of Jim and Allison's heart was pounding in her chest. "Play along with me and keep saying no!" she whispered to him and was ready to have a little fun. Allison reached out with both hands and grabbed hold of her son's throbbing cock-shaft.

"Oh Jim, you're sooo fucking big and pretty! Please, let me tie you to the chair and fuck you!" she moaned and started kissing all over his cock. She was going crazy for him and at last, Allison was having him. "Oh baby, oh baby!" she moaned and started to stroke him. "My Jimmy, my sweet, Jimmy," she whispered and leaned up to kiss him.

He loved her hands and the way Mom was acting. "You know I don't like that, Allison." Jim replied and she smiled. He wasn't sure if it was an act or real. "Oh yeah, that's my girl! Fuck my cock with those sexy hands!" he blurted out and Mom gave him a quick smile.

"Oh yeah, fuck my hands! Fuck my hands baby and you can cum in my mouth! Would you like that? Huh?" Allison moaned as they kissed and she pumped his long cock. "Let me tie you up and fuck you...please!" she begged him and Jim smiled.

"I said no, Allison!"

"I want you to try, please!" she begged more and giggled, but Allison just wanted to set a few traps and see what she could catch.

"Come on, be a good boy and um...cum for Mommy, please!" Allison moaned in his ear and his cock jumped.

Jim was shocked to say the least and he exploded into her mouth. "Oh fuck, you're great! Oh God, Allison! I love you, I love you!" he moaned, as cum shot from his cock and into her mouth, his mother's mouth and it was exciting. Jim had this dream hundreds of times over the last few years and at long last, it was real and amazing. "Oh yes, oh Allison!" he moaned, stood up and continued to cum in her open mouth.

She quickly moved down, opened her mouth and Allison took her son's gift. "Oh yeah, cum baby, cum!" she cried out and drank his manly gift of life, noticing a group of shadows by his office door and she had to add more. "When we get to your place tonight...I want that cock in me all, fucking night!" Allison purred as she looked deep into his eyes and she stood back up. "I want you to fuck me and tear my nasty, little cunt up!" she moaned as her hands pumped his cock. "We'll have nasty night and anything you want, you get! You can fuck my cunt, my ass and my mouth too! In any order you want and I don't care!" Allison moaned louder and bit the side of her son's neck.

Jim wasn't sure if Mom was acting, but it sounded fucking real as hell and he could only hope. He stood and pulled her into his arms. "That was nice and I'll be more than happy to do that for you," he said and hugged her close, hoping by some small chance, she did want him in her body tonight. She would be the perfect Christmas gift.

"Holy fuck, did you see how long that fuckers cock was? I guess Allison was telling the truth about him and after what she just did in Jim's office, I don't she's his Mom either!" Carl laughed and he got another of Ben's dirty looks. "What the fuck Ben? Why do you keep looking at me like that and giving me dirty looks?" he asked his fat friend.

"You guys talk about him like he's a...God or something and I'm sick of hearing about the damn guy!" Ben said and he walked away. 'Fucking jerks!' he thought and went outside to have a cigarette.

Allison finished cleaning James and went outside for a quick smoke. "Well hey there!" she smiled and walked towards him, making sure that her slender hips, were in tease mode.

"Hi, where's Jim and his 'foot-long' dick?"

She laughed and replied. "He doesn't like smoke, so he's inside," she said and moved closer. "Hey, I was wondering about something and if you would be interested in helping me." Allison said with a sexy voice and slid her hand over his fat chest.

"I could try," he replied and her hand felt great as it slid over him.

"I have this fetish and Jim won't let me do it to him. And um...I'm just dying to have some fun tonight!" she moaned and pressed her hips against the fat man.

"You're into bondage and want to tie someone up." Ben said as his cock started to grow and he would love to fuck Allison.

She laughed and slithered her front over his fat body, hoping to get Jim's friend to play with her and let her tie him up. "I thought I saw someone looking! You are a nasty one. You were watching me and my guy making out, but you saw something else and now, you know I'm not lying about him!" she smiled and Allison had to laugh.

Ben's face dropped and he nodded yes. "I saw him and I believe you now," he said with a low voice and quickly went on talking. "Are you serious about tying someone up and um...doing it with them?" he asked with a helpless smile and hoped she wasn't joking.

"Oh my God, yes! Are you into some light bondage and hot fucking? Please say yes! Please, please, please!" Allison growled as if she was a wild animal.

Ben smiled and slid his arm around her back, grabbed Allison's ass and he squeezed. "Today is your lucky day! I'd love to have a hot thing like you tie me up and...fuck me!" he said and squeezed her ass again.

"Oh yes! Where can we go?" Allison said as if she were about to die and she was laughing inside.

"My office is just inside and nobody will know where we are," he smiled, flipped his smoke down and they quickly went inside. He led the way in and Ben sat down in his big chair. "Well, look at this and where I'm sitting!" Ben said trying to look cool and he was ready for Jim's hot woman.

"Oh my, you look sooo hot, Ben! Sitting in that big, ol' chair and you look sooo...in-charge, it makes me want to fuck you!" she moaned and pulled a spool of cord from her purse. "But, I'm a woman that likes to be in-charge and I like tying my men up and um...fucking them hard and for a long, long time!" Allison said with a low and sexy voice, as she stepped towards Ben and he was lost in her words.

His eyes grew and Ben was ready. "Oh yes, anything for you and I mean anything!" he said and watched Allison smile. She started wrapping the cord around his upper body, around his waist and his feet were tied to the bottom of the chair.

"What hand do you use to um...jerk off with?" she asked, leaning to his ear and made sure to tease him with her warm breath.

Ben gave her a questioning look, but he replied and his left hand was tied to the arm on the chair. "Oh hell yes, but why did you leave this hand untied?" he asked as Allison started dancing in front of him and she was rubbing her hips on his side.

"I have to go back to Jim and make sure he doesn't come looking for me. But, while I'm gone, you're to jerk this thing, get him real hard and when I come back," she stopped to moaned and rub his leg. "I want it hard and ready to...fuck! Ok?" she said and unzipped his pants. "Take him out and get him hard for me!" she moaned and acted as if she was excited about this.

"Hell yes, baby! I'll have him hard in a minute and you can fuck me!" Ben growled and he his cock out.

Allison watched and loved this. "I'm going to go now and you keep stroking him. Oh yeah, open real wide for me!" Allison said and acted as if she was going to kiss him, but she jammed a gag in and tied it behind his head. "Sorry, I forgot this and I'm giving you some special oil to use too! Rub it in real good and it will keep you hard all night!" she smiled and ran to the door. "I'm turning out the lights and when I come back, be ready, baby!" she said and turned out the lights.

"One down and two more to go!" Allison smiled and went to find Carl.

*.

"Has anyone seen the Three Stooges? We'd like to open presents and go home!" Mandy Jones said as she looked at her watch and knew her kids were climbing the walls, begging her husband to let them open a present.

"I haven't seen them in an hour." Sam Wallace replied and he was also ready to leave. "Why don't a few of us go look around and see if we can find them or we may be here all fucking night!" he said and two men followed him out into the hall.

"Let's find something nice and romantic to do after we leave here," she paused and pressed her lips to his. "The snow is fresh; we can rent a carriage and ride through the park, ok?" Allison asked with need and she felt dirty.

He smiled inside and it looked as if Mom had a good buzz. "Will this count as your favor or not?" Jim teased and a sad look quickly covered Mom's pretty face.

"You're going to make me use my favor?" she asked with shook. "I could go to a bar and pick someone up," she teased back and she watched his face drop.

He laughed, hugged her close and Jim thrust his hips to Mom's. "You could, but would he be this size and so hard?" Jim asked and he felt her moan.

"You fucker!" Allison giggled, enjoying his stiff shaft thrusting to her burning pussy and she moaned.

The three men came running back into the room and they were laughing hard. "You should...ha, ha, ha...you should!" one laughed hard and he couldn't finish the sentence.

"Yes, go...look!" Sam laughed and he fell into a chair.

Allison looked at Jim and she lifted her eyebrow. "I got even for you and I hope you like it!" she said and the three men came running back into the room, laughing and laughing.

"What did you do?" Jim asked with a wide grin and he jerked Mom against him. He smashed his stiff cock into her pussy and Mom was hot. He could feel her and it was as if, she was bare and resting against him.

"I'll never tell!" Allison said and a bolt of lightning ripped through her body. Jim crushed himself against her hips and he was resting on her pussy. "I did something funny!" she giggled as more people ran into the hall and Jim went to look.

Jim turned and had to see what was going on here. He walked into the hall and could not believe his eyes. Ben, Carl and Bill, were tied, gagged and in their office chairs, with hands glued to their cocks and helpless.

"Only Mom!" he laughed and remembered that Mom and some of her friends from college did this same thing, years ago. He went back to her and pulled Mom into his arms. "Thank you," he paused to reach under her skirt and caressed Mom's soft panties. "I was kidding about using your favor. I would love to ride through the park with you, Mom." Jim smiled as he lightly caressed her butt and kept Mom pulled close.

"Well good and I'm glad. I was hoping to use my 'favor' for something else," she said, but stopped and kissed him on the lips. Allison's body was on fire and she needed relief. "Let's go find a carriage and continue our 'real' date...if that's ok with you?" she asked with a lift of her eyebrow and her hand slid around his body. "And remember...we'll be alone and nobody will interrupt us." Allison whispered and gently squeezed Jim's swelling cock, enjoying it growing in her tiny hand and the hot blood pulsing through him.

He looked at Mom and his cock pumped full of blood. "When did this turn into a 'real' date Mom and you're hand is...killing me!" Jim moaned and tried to get away from her, but Mom had him pinned against a wall and she wasn't letting him go. Jim loved Mom's hands, her kissing and her offer, but she was his Mom and as hard as he tried, Jim couldn't get past that. All the dreaming of being with her and the things Jim wanted to do with Mom, but now he couldn't and she was offering herself to him.

Allison smiled and pulled him towards the elevators, lightly kissing his lips and breathing in his mouth. One of the elevator doors opened and she jerked him inside. "I want to use my favor tonight and you did say anything I wanted, right?" Allison asked with a sexy smile and she pulled him more. "Please James, I'm begging you! Help me before my insides explode or I die of loneliness," she paused to kiss and suck his lips. "Give me a Christmas wish that I'll never forget and the love I need." Allison moaned and looked to her son for help.

Jim stood, enjoying her hand, but she needed to stop and stop soon. "Please stop, Mom! You're going to make me cum and I have no desire to fill my pants with cum!" he said and pushed Mom's hand away. "I'll go on the ride with you and go as far as making out with you, but..." he paused to look straight into her eyes and went on. "My dick will 'not' go in you and I mean it, Mom. I always thought that I could make it with you, but I can't and it's weird." Jim said as Mom caressed his face and kissed him again.

"I'm sure you're just nervous and that's all baby and don't worry, I won't rape you," she said with a grin, but inside, she was crying and her heart was breaking. Allison needed love and she wanted the love to come from her son.

He looked into her eyes and Jim could see the hurt. "I can't Mom and I really wish I could. You couldn't count all the dreams I've had about us doing it and how much fun we would have." Jim said as the doors opened and they walked out.

"Let's go for our ride and forget what I said. I don't want to ruin a beautiful Christmas Eve." Allison smiled as they walked out and into the cold night. "If we're lucky, we might get one of the newer carriages and it will have a heater," she added with a grin and they headed towards the park.

"A heater? I thought the idea was to snuggle and get warm." Jim teased and he hugged her to his side, opened his phone and dialed a number. "Hey, it's Jim, where are you? Ok, we're at Main Street and Broadway, waiting for you," he said and closed his phone.

"Who was that?" she asked, but Jim only smiled and he didn't say a word.

"You'll have to wait and see." Jim replied and he heard the horses clomping up Broadway. "Look at what I got you, Mom," he said and when Jim turned to look at Mom, her hands covered her mouth and she was crying.

Allison heard an odd sound and she thought for a few seconds, realizing what it was she began to cry. "Oh James its sooo pretty," she said with happiness as the very large white carriage and the four white horse pulling it, came into view. Each horse stepped in time with the others and it made such a breathtaking sound. The streets were emptied and the sounds echoed in the cool, night air. Hoofs clacked on the cement street and it was as if they were dancing up the street.

He pulled her into his arms and against his body, hugging Mom close and making sure she could feel his need too. "What's wrong? I rented you the newest carriage the city has and it has a very good heater too!" Jim said, trying to comfort Mom and get her to stop crying.

She hugged him and this was the very reason that Allison wanted her son, James. He loved her with all of his heart and he was a very giving young man. "I love you and you'll never know how much," she smiled, as tears of happiness and love, rolled down her cheeks and dripped on Jim.

The driver jumped from the drivers' seat to open the door for them. "Good evening ma'am, sir. If there is anything you require or need during your ride, just let me know," the man said as Jim and Allison climbed inside.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers