Chris's Creamy Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cor, that was a good 'un," she said, "I saw your spunk gushing back from her pussy; looked just so good - but it was Jan who amazed me".

Jan now came up from her mind-shattering orgasm and looked over her shoulder.

"Did I cum?" she asked and we both told her that she had.

"Not just cum, but really cum - you soaked me!" said Sal and we all disengaged and sat there on the floor, "Didn't know you could squirt!"

"Nor did I," said Jan, "But it felt damn good...better learn how to do that every time!"

The sisters happily smiled at each other, their hands holding tight - what a great pair of workers!

"Hey, you haven't come yet, have you Sal," said Jan, "Come on, we've got ten minutes before we're due back at work."

And with that the pair settled back down in the same position as before.

"Don't mind me," I said as I started to pull my clothes on, "I'll leave you to it!"

"Cheers boss and thanks," they both called before settling down to their work, Sal's to clean up my spunk from Jan's hole and Jan's to bring Sal off.

With their happy cries echoing down the corridor I headed back to my office, my tea break over.

I sat back at my desk to re-immerse myself in the struggles of making ends meet while erotic images of pussies and cocks swirled through my mind instead of recipes and figures.

'What the fuck can I come up with; I need something to get things moving again,' I thought, to no avail.

The only thing to get moving was my cock, but I told him to settle down; he'd had his oats at least until later!

'Fair enough' I mused, 'Our biscuits are excellent; they're well baked; they're tasty; they feel right; they look good and they're priced right - so what's missing?'

I blew out a long breath as useful thoughts evaded me - and time passed. Suddenly it was lunchtime and I shook my head; I must have almost dozed off at my desk. Things were down in the dumps...

With nothing better to do for an hour I decided to wander down into the town. It was only a small town so it took just a few minutes for me to be there, immersing myself in the activities of the main thoroughfare and at least taking my mind of my troubles.

And it wasn't long before I realised that I'd walked into the new street market area - a scheme devised by our local council to reanimate our town, which unlike most of their schemes, actually seemed to be working.

Great stalls full of produce from near and far greeted my eyes and nose; some exotic fragrances drifted around as well as more usual smells of an everyday marketplace.

Somewhat dreamily I strolled along and then I spotted someone I knew; it was Joe's wife, Betty, busy buying some fruit and I caught her eye.

"Oh hi Chris," she said cheerfully, "How's life? Busy?"

"Could be worse," I said drearily, "I need some ideas..."

The stallholder handed her a large carrier bag and some change and we moved to a slightly quieter position.

"So what's your problem then?" she asked, her eyes all concerned.

I'd known Betty and her parents for ages so I felt I could confide in her, at least in part, so I told her some of my woes.

"Oh you poor dear," she said with feeling, "Oh I don't know what to suggest...but I'll tell you what, ever since I started to buy some of these new fruits and things, Joe's been like a new man - he's full of it, if you know what I mean!"

She winked her eye at me with a big smile on her face.

"Perhaps that's what you need - something exotic to get you going."

And immediately that awoke that little seed that had been dwelling in my brain; not that I could tell Betty!

"Yeahhhhh, perhaps you're right," I said, "Thanks for that idea, wonder if it might work?"

"No harm in trying anything," she said, patting my arm, "You never know what might be just the thing."

And with that we parted and I strolled back to the bakery, now with a bit of bounce in my step at last. Hope was shining in my face at last.

I went straight down to the loading bay and there was Joe as usual, just signing off an incoming load of supplies. I smiled broadly at him and waved him over.

"Yes boss, I mean Chris, what's up?" he asked.

"You busy for half an hour?" I asked and when he shook his head I said, "Ok - come up to my office when you get a chance then."

"Sure thing," replied Joe happily, "See you in ten."

Less than ten minutes later Joe was seated by my desk with a quizzical look on his face.

"Joe," I began, "I happened to meet Betty today and she was buying some fruit; some foreign stuff. I'm all in favour but seeing her do that made me think..."

"Think what?" said Joe, his eyes still full of wondering.

"It made me think that it's all that fruit that makes your cum so tasty," I said, "So what fruit do you particularly like?"

"Ahhh - now I see where you're heading," said Joe, "Well I loved that pineapple but we've also had some mangoes, some papayas, oh and some of those kiwifruit not long ago. Don't know which one was best though, I reckon the pineapple probably wins but it's close between pineapple and mango, I reckon."

"Good," I said, thinking fast, "Right, tonight, please make sure you eat lots of, let's see, ummmm well since you mentioned them, mangoes instead; leave the pineapple alone and then I'll see you in the morning. I'll give you another nice blow job, ok?"

"Sure Chris," he said, his hand moving over his already growing penis, "Sure you don't fancy a taster now?"

"Go on then!" I said, now feeling that perhaps there was light at the end of the tunnel, "Let's make it a quickie though!"

Joe stood up and quickly lowered his zip; his lovely penis flopping out of his fly almost immediately. It was only partially erect and it jerked as I sank to my knees before it; my hand soon grasping its length. Moments later and it jerked again, this time becoming completely erect and rigid. I squeezed it and was rewarded by a small trickle of precum which I caught with my thumb. I spread it over the nice big knob, making the purple flesh shine salubriously.

For a little while I just ran my fist up and down his length, just enjoying the feel of his firm flesh and the downright lovely feeling of a big stiff penis in my hand.

I looked up at Joe's face and smiled.

"Pineapple last night, mango tonight!" I said as I pulled his penis towards my open mouth.

"Yesssss," groaned Joe as my lips grasped his cock, "Yesss, definitely!"

Quickly now, as my mind was now full of exciting thoughts I started to wank him off; my hand and mouth working in unison to bring him to a peak as soon as I could. All I wanted to do was to discover more about his flavour and for that I just needed his cum...

""Wow Chris," groaned Joe, "Won't be long - you're good today, hot stuff!"

I rubbed his cock faster, using my tongue on the underside of his knob to titivate him until finally Joe started jerking his hips at me.

"Almost...," he moaned, "Almost, coming, coming - yesssss, here it cums!"

I grabbed his buttocks to pull him to me; there was no way I intended to miss a drop, nor was he going to pump it straight down into my stomach like he did yesterday either. I wanted to taste every molecule.

Soon my mouth was filled and I held a hand under my chin to catch the overflow; his fourth cascade of cum assuring me of that.

"Oh fuck, that was good," groaned Joe as I pulled his penis from my well-filled mouth.

I smiled but my concentration was on the taste of his generous slippery viscous mouthful - and definitely I could taste the pineapple, in a wildly subtle way; almost an imaginary taste rather than anything really strong.

I could just imagine that flavour in our biscuits, although I fully realised that umpteen other biscuits tasted of interesting flavours, including assorted fruits. It wasn't going to be as easy as all that...

I swallowed my mouthful eventually and licked up the pool from my palm, loving not just the taste but just Joe's spunk itself - he really did produce some excellent cum!

"Great stuff," I told him, "Thanks Joe - just what I needed!"

Soon he departed and I settled back to work, now searching for suppliers of fruit essences suitable to add to our biscuits. Perhaps if I blended several fruits together I might come up with something unique...and for once I felt aroused and ready to do battle with the business world. I'd got some tools to play with that might just help; then I thought over my choice of words and found myself laughing out loud.

'I've got some tools to play with alright!' I thought as I cheerfully closed up the office for the night.

On the dot of six the following morning Joe and I exchanged our customary greetings and a few minutes later Joe was there in my office again, his trousers and underpants already at his ankles; his cock already stiff and energised.

"Had four mangoes last night," he said proudly, "Bloody lovely they were too! Really juicy!"

"So you're all nice and loaded for me are you?" I asked and Joe nodded.

"I felt like having a wank last night, you'd got me all worked up but I told myself no - and even when the missus suggested a bit of fun I said no," he said, "I promised the first load for you, so help yourself!"

"Good on you, Joe," I said as I leaned forward and engulfed his knob.

Even now he tasted good; fresh and almost fruity; no nasty stuff - just good clean cock and precum.

I began to rub his shaft while I let his penis slide deeper into my mouth before settling into a nice action; my hand moving smoothly on his flesh while my lips and tongue worked hard on his shaft and knob. Already he was leaking profusely; already I could feel the juddering of his nerve controls firing randomly as he neared his orgasm.

"Won't be long," groaned Joe, his hips thrusting his cock at my mouth, "Ooooh, I want to give you such a big load."

"Mmmmmm," I moaned round his penis, my taste buds already anticipating his tasty offering.

""Here it cums," he groaned, "It's quick - gonna cummmmm!"

Seconds later his first gush of sweet cum sprayed the back of my mouth; moments after that a second wad hit my tonsils. There was a brief lull before two more jets completed the filling of my oral cavity; although somehow I managed not to spill any this time.

"Ohhhh fuck," groaned Joe, "That was so quick! Never cum quite that quickly before!"

With a final lick of his lovely still-hard penis I stood up and slowly let his cum slide down my throat, tasting each and every drop - and yes - I could taste mangoes, without a shadow of doubt!

"Joe - it worked!" I said excitedly slapping him on his back, "Mangoes, definitely!"

"Oh that's so good Chris," said Joe, "Great blow-job; great discovery too! Hope it helps."

"Just fantastic," I told him as Joe pulled up his trousers, "Might be our salvation I reckon!"

"Bloody hope so," he replied, all our workers being 'in the know' regarding our perilous circumstances, "Can't afford to lose my job...or my daily blow job!"

Soon I was adding mango essence to my shopping list, along with a few other fruity flavours and I relaxed, happy in the knowledge that things were starting to move...I hoped.

But it was not to be.

We duly added assorted quantities of the syrups to our biscuit mix but to no avail. Yes, they tasted nice and fruity but nothing special - nothing that was going to really wake up our flagging sales.

I felt gutted for a while, although I had no alternative but to let business stagger on as usual around me.

Needless to say we now had a fair quantity of fruit essence left over and I wondered what to do with it. Eventually, in a moment of wishful experiment I even added a spoonful to my cup of chocolate but although it now tasted nicely of pineapple, it still wasn't 'the thing' I was looking for.

I sank into a form of mild despair for a while, only to be jolted out of it one day.

That morning Joe and I had met as usual and Joe was now standing there with his trousers around his ankles and his cock at full erection, awaiting my ministrations, but instead of a mouthful, I decided that he could do the work and I'd have his spunk in my cuppa instead - a kind of role-reversal that we undertook from time to time.

So now Joe got on his knees while I brought out my weapon; a couple of strokes and he was up and ready for action. Truthfully he'd been neglected for a while so he was really eager to perform today and Joe wasn't about to let me down.

Soon his talented mouth was sliding up and down my shaft while his equally skilled tongue was working hard on my knob, teasing the underside and causing me to gasp and thrust my hips at him.

And while he was working on me, his other hand was working hard on his erection too. My own mug was at the ready to catch his load; it seemed it had been a long time since I'd had his cum in my morning chocolate - I could hardly wait!

With his mouth and hands working on me there was no way I could withstand his assault for long and soon I was panting hard and feeling my cum rising.

"Get ready," I groaned, "I'll be cumming soon."

"Yeahhhh," he mumbled around my cock, "And me..."

Suddenly I felt things burst; suddenly my orgasm exploded, simply blasting my cum from my penis.

"Aaaaaagghhhh! I cried, "Oh fuuuuuck!"

Suddenly Joe was spluttering and cum was leaking out all round his mouth as I filled him with jet after jet of hot spunk.

Equally suddenly Joe stretched out and grabbed my mug and seconds later he groaned and I saw his penis jerking as he pumped his tasty load into my mug, ready for my morning cuppa.

We parted, each having a last quick feel of the other's penis before we tidied up, Joe still wiping cum from his chin and cheeks.

"Bloody great load, wasn't it!" he exclaimed, "Wasn't ready for all that."

"Got a lot off my chest I reckon," I said, "Feel a lot better now. Sorry if I drowned you!"

"My fault," he said, "Should have swallowed quicker!"

And then he looked at me more seriously.

"Lovely taste of mangoes, if you don't mind me saying," he added with a smile!

We patted each other on the back before Joe departed again and I wandered over to my little cuppa-making facility and soon my mug was filled with chocolate, liberally laced with milk and with Joe's generous dose of cum.

I slumped back in my chair feeling briefly exhausted, while I considered my next deeds.

We were quickly running out of time and money and I was in two minds as to whether to go and tell all the workers the latest situation or to see if I could find any last-minute salvation.

I supped my chocolate; allowing the taste to suffuse my taste buds - and finding it absolutely delicious!

It not only tasted wonderfully creamy but it had a gorgeous undercurrent taste of mangos; a truly exotic, erotic exciting taste that had been somehow enhanced by the processes of his body - and I just knew that I'd found something unique!

Not even finishing my cuppa I ran from my office; an almost unheard off action and positively sprinted down the corridor to the bakery.

"Fellas, come - come up to my office - now!" I yelled, to everyone's surprise and perhaps consternation and soon my office was filled with people; Joe once more, looking quite bemused as were Barry, Tony and Simon, not to mention Mitch, Sal and Jan.

"People," I started, "I think we may be saved!"

There was a scattering of muttered comments before I held up my hand to explain.

"Cum!" I exclaimed loudly, "That's what's going to save us!"

"Eh? What? How?" came various comments and I continued, trying to explain things...

"I've done some sort of experiments and we've tried some additives as you know and what is apparent is that if we just add fruit extracts and such to our biscuits then they're just fruity biscuits, nothing more. Agreed?"

I waited for a few moments to allow that thought to sink in before continuing...

"But fresh fruit imparts a subtle 'something' to cum - the essence of the fruit lingers in a way that no additive can manage and turns that person's cum into pure nectar! And cum also adds a certain something to the fruitiness, it seems to make it all creamy too!"

There was a collective gasp of surprise and, from Joe, realisation.

Because now I was about to explain about the real secret...

"So what we're going to add to our biscuits...is cum - as much as we can!" I said excitedly, "And so to start with we're all going to eat as much fresh fruit as we can!"

I let the murmurings die down before I went on.

"We'll try a small batch first and we'll concentrate on, oh, lets see...mango first of all," I said, remembering the fantastic taste of Joe's spunk, "So Mitch, you can go out and buy a box or two of mangoes - the market's still open and you can take Joe with you to carry them back."

"Ok Chris," said Mitch enthusiastically, "This sounds interesting!"

I smiled at her and carried on...

"We'll distribute them and you can all eat several tonight...and then we'll see what we can come up with."

"Cum up with, don't you mean," said Tony, doing a wanking impression and we all laughed happily with him.

A few hours later and we all had four mangoes each to take home; more than enough for our first test run tomorrow, I hoped - I could hardly wait for the mixing to begin!

Bright and early the next day I was there at the bakery at six as usual but for once Joe and I would have to wait - there were more important matters for our cocks to be put to! We were both feeling extremely horny simply from the anticipation, I think...but this time we'd have to wait until the rest of the staff began to arrive after eight o'clock. Time crawled and crawled; I even ate most of another mango while I was waiting; I was so on edge with excitement.

And so when Mitch popped in to say that everyone had arrived and was now in the mixing room I jumped up eagerly, my persistent hard-on clear to see - and Mitch certainly didn't miss it.

"Do you know what Chris," said Mitch, lasciviously as we walked down the building, "I've never seen your cock! I've had Barry's cock and I've sucked Tony's and I watched Joe fucking Sal the other day but I've never even seen yours."

She stopped right in front of me with her hands down beside her; causing me to almost bump into her. And that was her intent as her hands came and grasped my erection, feeling its length and breadth.

"Wow!," she said, obviously impressed, "That feels good! Can I have him one day?"

"If this idea works you can have all you want of him!" I said cheerfully, "But not now, not until after we've made up this trial batch."

"Ohhh," she groaned theatrically, "I'll be all frustrated by then!"

I slapped her lightly on her bottom and chivvied her on her way and soon we joined the others around the mixer. Thank heavens that Barry had arrived early because he'd had the instructions to load all the basic biscuit ingredients into the mixer and it had been churning away for some time now. Everything was ready...!

A cheer went up as the rest of the team realised I'd joined them and I waved my hand happily to signal my acknowledgement and to call for silence while I spoke.

"Ok - we all know why we're here," I said, hoping my words to be inspirational, "This is probably the most important day of the rest of our lives, so I want a good performance from each of you."

I stopped to see if my words had sunk in before continuing...

"I want every man to do his duty; to cum hard and long - right in the middle of the mixer," I said, feeling that I'd added enough gravity to the words, "Any questions?"

"How many times have we got to cum?" asked Joe.

"Just the once will be enough," I replied, "After that, if you're still up for it, you can cum again if you want to - well, you can do what you like with it!"

"What if I can't cum?" asked Simon, "What if any of us get stage fright or something?"