Chris's Creamy Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what us ladies are for of course," piped up Sally, "We'll be ready to bring you off by fair means or foul!"

"So how do we do this then?" asked Barry, his hands already rubbing his penis through his jeans.

"How about we all get undressed," I suggested, then I looked at Barry, "So then we'll all be equal; well, some more equal than others!"

A round of laughter and approval came back so I started the ball rolling by undoing my trousers and by the time I'd dropped them and my boxers, most of the other guys were in similar states of undress. But I meant undressed completely and it took a little longer before we were all as naked as the day we were born.

"Excellent!" I said, "Ok fellas, hard-ons at the ready!"

A glance round the mixer showed a lovely selection of stiff cocks, ranging from Barry's massive dong down to Simon's much more modest instrument and I was surprised to see that all the girls had also undressed - completely!

"What's this," I asked of Jan, "You only need to help the guys who need help; you didn't need to undress!"

"Why on earth not?" she replied shaking her lovely tits at me, "I bet our bodies will revive even the limpest dick and anyway, we might want to have some fun too!"

I chuckled as I understood their eagerness and enthusiasm; they were brilliant!

"Ok. Anyone not ready?" I said as I looked around.

"I'm not," said Tony, "I had a few to drink last night; I can't get him up."

"Give him a hand someone," I said and Simon was there first, quickly bending down to take Tony's penis into his mouth.

Tony groaned as Simon's skilled tongue worked its miracle on him and in no time at all he too stood with us; his erection pointing skywards as we surrounded the mixer.

"Ok," I said, "When you're ready - fire!"

Well, we weren't that trigger-happy!

Instead there was now a roomful of slapping sounds as our hands worked up and down our shafts as we tossed ourselves off.

"Anyone want a handful of this?" called out Barry and in a second Jan was at his side, soon on her knees and taking over to now work on his huge penis with both hands.

She had a faraway look in her eyes as she worked on him, her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth as her hands moved back and forwards.

And suddenly I realised that Mitch was at my side, pushing my hand from my cock.

"Let me," she said as she also dropped to her knees, "I want to suck you til you cum."

"Oooh yeah Mitch," I said, "That'll be lovely but I'm not going to cum in your mouth though."

And her lips were so soft and wet and exciting that for a moment I thought I'd let loose inside her mouth in seconds but I managed to control myself.

"Don't waste it!" I called out for fear of anyone else unloading in someone's mouth, "We need every drop!"

Just to the side of me I now realised that spunk being wasted in a mouth was most unlikely, as Tony now had his penis well and truly embedded in Sal's welcoming hole. She was bent over holding onto the mixer exactly where I'd seen Barry and Mitch the other day and the whole thing was shaking as he pronged her. It passed my mind to check that the mountings were secure - but the worry soon passed.

"Careful Tony!" I said, "Hold it! Be careful!"

"Don't worry Chris, I can hold it," he said as he continued to thrust hard, "But I'm really enjoying this, she's got a lovely tight pussy!"

Briefly I wondered if Mitch's hole would be nice and tight too but her mouth was doing wonders on my cock and I knew it wouldn't be all that long before I was ready to contribute my essence of mango-laden cum to the mix.

Rather to my surprise it was Simon who let loose first. I hadn't been keeping an eye on him but now I realised why he was first - Joe's shaft was stuffed up his arse and Joe was pile-driving his cock into Simon - no wonder he shot off quickly!

With a screech, Simon pointed his penis at the centre of the mixer and let loose - three, four, five good strong jets arched over the mixture and splattered down onto its surface.

There was a sudden flurry of activity and another screech from Simon as Joe tugged his cock from Simon's arse and rushed to the side of the mixer. He rubbed his erection rapidly for a few moments and then, with a long groan he emptied his balls in the same place that Simon had done.

"Fuck, that was close!" he said, panting, "When Simon came off he squeezed me and I nearly lost it up his arse!"

We all laughed except Simon who looked somewhat aggrieved.

"You wouldn't have missed one load," he said, looking at me, "I would have enjoyed that!"

I was next to blast off, just about having time to extract my penis from Mitch's clinging mouth before I erupted. I didn't even need to wank; I just held out my cock and I was away, spraying gob after gob of my hot white cum into the mix.

I stood there panting as I watched Tony's hips move faster and faster before he slapped Sal's hip and pulled away from her pretty arse.

"Move over," he groaned, "Uuuuhhhh fuck - cumming!"

He grunted and let loose, just missing Sal who hadn't even had time to get out of the way, but she still had her uses as she finished him off, tossing his last few squirts into the pan too.

Now only Barry was still to cum, Jan was obviously taking her time and making the most of handling his enormous penis. She'd obviously had it in her mouth because her lips were all swollen and wet and her face was moistened too. For the future of the company she seemed intent on giving him the biggest orgasm of his life!

As I watched her I realised that even her tits had held his cock as smears of his precum had made her breasts glisten, but his time had come!

With a last lick, a kiss and a flurry of her hands up and down his cock, Barry held her still; his features now contorted as his eruption built inside his balls.

"Fucking cummming," he cried out and Jan rubbed her hands up and down his shaft vigorously.

Barry's first jet almost cleared the mixer; splattering stickily against the far wall of the machine. Jan aimed his penis a bit higher and another salvo threatened to reach the ceiling before descending to puddle wetly right in the centre of the bowl.

Barry let out a long quivering howl as another blast of cum sprayed onto the mix, droplets ricocheting in all directions...and then there were just some lesser squirts.

Well, to Barry they may have been his leftovers; to a normal person they were still generous cumshots!

Awestruck and with all spunk delivered, we all stood quietly around as the machine quietly mixed our offerings into the mixture and I found myself sending up a silent prayer; only time and perhaps divine intervention would tell if our efforts would be worthwhile now.

Finally we gathered our senses and began to get dressed, but there was a final act!

There was suddenly a shriek that caused us all to look up; a sex-driven shriek that caused the hackles of my cock to stand on end!

Sal had crept up behind Jan and now had hold of her, one hand round her waist and the other already working hard at Jan's pussy and clit!

"You're gonna cum," Sal mouthed, "We need your essence too!"

We all stood there, open-mouthed as we watched Sal bringing Jan off - it was such an erotic sight that none of us could move.

Then Jan began to orgasm; a long drawn out affair that Sal was orchestrating, Sal bringing her to a peak and then letting her ease off time after time.

Jan was panting hard and crying out with frantic excitement as Sal played with her body...until in a crescendo of action, Sal rapidly strummed Jan's clit and seconds later Jan squirted a huge spray of girlie cum!

She actually screamed as she shot - and her second jet of fluid totally cleared the pan and sprayed right up Tony's still-naked torso!

"Aaaaahhh," he yelled excitedly, his penis suddenly hard again, "Fuck that - I'm coming over!"

A moment later he'd torn off what clothes he'd put back on, crossed the room and had practically ripped Jan from Sal's grasp - not that Sal held her back or that Jan was unwilling!

And not a moment after that Jan was on her back on the floor and Tony was on top of her, his hugely erect penis already embedded in her leaky hole.

"You did that on purpose," I heard his moan as he hammered his cock into her body, "You've been wanting me for ages, haven't you?"

"I always want you," moaned Jan from beneath him, "You're so hot I can't resist you, you drive my pussy crazy!"

"I'll send it bloody mad!" crooned Tony, his hips still working hard, "Mad with excitement!

Now although we were all very accustomed to seeing various members of staff in sexual union, there was something special about this fuck - this was the first fuck of our new era perhaps - symbolic of a new birth.

We all gathered round the rutting couple, clapping and cheering them on as they climbed to the heights of ecstasy and as I looked around I realised that several people were now stripping off again and already stiff poles were on show once more. It certainly wasn't going be all that long before everyone was joining in, by the look of it!

Tony at last seemed to be nearing the end of his energetic fuck - we could see his buttocks clenching and pushing as he strove to completely satisfy the sex-crazy Jan. We could hear his breath coming in great gulps as he tried to find the energy to empty his balls once more; this time into his very willing co-worker.

And there it was - his orgasm!

A long loud yell of success from Tony and an equally long cry of delight from Jan signalled that they'd hit the jackpot; a few more convulsive thrusts; Jan's legs wrapping themselves around Tony and they were both cumming!

"Yeahhhhh!" cried Tony, "Here it cummmmms!"

His buttocks shook and quivered one last time as they powered his spunk up his penis and deep into Jan's pussy.

Jan's arms were out of control; one moment flailing against the floor, the next they were tight round Tony's neck. She was howling animalistic sounds as she climaxed; happy sounds though. She was shivering all over; her breasts, what we could see of them, were shaking like jellies as their passion reached its crescendo.

And around them most of us were yelling out to encourage them, cheering them to complete their union; it had certainly been worth watching!

Then, with a last scream of happiness, Jan suddenly just collapsed; everything going limp in a moment.

Tony too stopped still but Jan was fine; she'd merely passed out momentarily and now she opened her bright, sparkling eyes and fixed them on Tony.

"You bastard!" she exclaimed happily, "God - you were fucking good!"

"You weren't too shabby either," said Tony, his hips now moving his cock slowly and gently in and out of her abused hole, "You are one hot bitch!"

I was pleased for them - they'd fucked the new batch of biscuit mix into existence - it had been mixing for its allotted half an hour and now it was time to make the biscuits.

"Come on fellas," I called out, much to the dismay of some who were already getting settled into another round of sex, "Work to do - you can fuck and suck all you like later!"

Moans and groans rang out but they all knew how important this batch of biscuit mix was and we watched with growing excitement as Barry and Simon hefted large scoops of mix onto the cutting table.

There the semi-automated machine, lovingly it seemed, rolled out the mixture and began stamping out biscuits by the dozen, aided by Barry's strong hands when it faltered. Yes, it was another piece of old machinery but we loved it and it would stay, whatever our fortunes.

And soon tray after tray of embryonic biscuits were being carried to the ovens where Sal now presided, Jan not having got her equilibrium back yet.

"They look lovely boss," called out Joe and his words were echoed along with other calls of encouragement, before Sal closed the oven door.

"right, you can all go away now," she said, "I'll give you a call when they're ready to try."

Breathing a sigh of relief, I headed back to my office, suddenly realising that I was still naked from the waist down! Quickly I looked around only to realise that few other were dressed yet; perhaps they'd just been waiting for the biscuits to go in the oven before continuing with their orgy. I smiled as I closed the door on them; I needed to sit down.

In my office I collapsed into my chair, feeling that the die was cast; what we'd achieved today would make or break us, but somehow I felt confident.

Everyone had done their bit wholeheartedly; I could be really proud of the entire staff.

I looked back, in my mind, at the scenes as we'd all ejected our seed into the mixer and I felt my penis stiffen, especially when I reran Barry's huge outpouring and Jan's delectable squirting...and my hand fell to my lap.

'Have I got time to rub one out?' I wondered, although my hand had already decided for me it seemed!

I kept my eyes shut as my fist picked up the pace and I was really getting into it when something grabbed my hand and stopped me in my tracks.

My eyes jerked open to find a naked and smiling Mitch at my feet, her hands now on top of mine.

"Waaaah!" I cried in surprise, "Oh Mitch, where the fuck did you come from?"

"Was just bringing you a cuppa," she said, "But finding you like this was excellent, exactly what I wanted!"

She stood up, presenting me with her sweet shaven slit topped by a cute dragon tattoo and a very prominent clit, perhaps one of the largest I'd ever seen. Fully two inches long it just begged to be sucked and I wasn't about to disappoint her.

I leaned forward and zeroed in immediately, my hands clasping her tight buttocks and my lips clasping her already stiff clit. She tasted sweet and wonderful and yes, there was a very faint but delicious under-taste of mangoes, I realised!

Quickly I stood up and in a moment we'd changed places, me on my knees and Mitch with her legs wide spread as she sank back into my chair.

I buried my face into her crotch, licking up her slippery juices, my mind already considering ways we could extend our fruity emission tests. Could we perhaps add our secret ingredient to cakes, for example? Could we even patent it!?

Mitch wriggled her buttocks as far forward as she could until her bum was barely on my chair and she thrust her pussy up at me. I returned the compliment by settling myself into her pleasure pot; now sliding my stiff tongue into her leaky hole and making her jerk and cry out.

I reached up and clasped a breast in each hand, a lovely firm, nipple tipped breast that felt so hard and yet so pliable. I tweaked her generous nipples between my finger tips as I worked on her with my tongue, now sliding it upwards until I met her excited clit once more.

"Oh, please, please," she moaned, "Make me cum, suck me Chris, please!"

At least I had no trouble in retaining my hold on her clit as her hips jumped around beneath my mouth; at least with one finger up inside her I could now keep her under my control and at least I could help her enjoy my efforts to the full.

My supple lips squeezed at her prominent flesh, my tongue flickered over her little hidden penis, my mouth held her tight as I stimulated her.

Mitch began to groan as she neared her climax; she was sweating lightly now too and the scent of her lovely body now filled the air around us; the perfume, I was sure, lightly infused with mango as well.

But there was no way I could bottle or otherwise capture her aroma; I was too busy anyway, busy holding Mitch down as her hips tried to leave the chair!

"Oooooooh cummming," she cried, everything jerking wildly, "Oh God - cummmmming!"

Even her legs were flailing around as she orgasmed and now I had difficulty both in holding my mouth to her pussy and in keeping up with her outpouring of sticky, slippery tasty juices.

"Oh my God," she moaned again, "Wonderful, wonderful!"

Before she could unwind too far I linked my arms around her bottom and lifted her clean out of the chair, eliciting a squeak of surprise from her lips.

Quickly I carried her across my room until I could lower her gently onto the big couch by the window; a genuine old 'casting couch' that my granddad had bought during one of his trips to America, many years back. With her legs already spread wide apart I climbed on top of her, my straining penis urgently in need of finding a suitable cave.

"Yessss," hissed Mitch, her hips coming up to meet me, "Yesss Chris, bring him to me, put him in me, please!"

My cock was leaking madly; I'd already left a small puddle by my chair and now a small stream of precum drooled onto Mitch's pussy as I approached my goal.

She groaned deeply as my cock began to slide up and down her slippery cleft, absorbing some of her lubrication and anointing her with some of his too.

Gently I let myself fall downwards, my penis seemingly finding his own way to her hole, slotting easily and readily into place.

I looked at Mitch's face but all I saw was a huge smile of contentment; her eyes were shut but her mouth said it all.

Gradually, almost as slowly as was possible I teased my way into her body, very gently allowing my knob to stretch the tissues of her vagina until she could accommodate me.

She groaned again as my length began to slide inside and slowly but surely my entire penis disappeared into her welcoming grotto.

"Aaaahhh," she groaned, "Ahhhhhh - that's good, so good!"

"Mmmmm," I concurred, simply loving the suppleness, tightness and slipperiness of her pussy, "Feels so smooth, so soft and lovely!"

And she was, she was positively made for me, I felt, right down to the last stretched centimetre!

Together we now began to make love, our bodies moving in unison, our sex organs locked together contentedly, even our lips were now meeting and meshing.

"You're a much better fit than Barry," said Mitch quietly and softly in my ear, "He was way too big. I mean he was fun to have but he was just too much."

Her pussy squeezed my cock and I made him jerk inside her by way of reply.

"And when he came off I was absolutely flooded," she said, "Drowned in fact - I couldn't feel a thing down there afterwards."

"Too much of a good thing," I suggested, "Still, he settled your itch, didn't he?"

"Damn right," she said, her pussy still vigorously working away on my penis, "Really got my ex out of my system! He was useless anyway, but you...you're different! And your cock's just perfect; I feel so content and happy with you."

I chuckled as I continued to penetrate her, our pace now rising markedly.

Soon the old couch was creaking as our movements increased; our noises rising too as we fucked harder and harder. I was driving my cock right up Mitch's vagina and she was taking every inch!

"Yes, yes, keep it coming," she groaned, "Nearly there...touch my clit for me!"

I reached down between us and found her excited prominent bit of outstanding flesh and rubbed my fingers up and down its sides, making Mitch jerk wildly.

"Oh yesss, do that, do that!" she cried, "You're making me cummmmm!"

"And I'm going to fill you as well!" I cried, "I'm there too!"

Suddenly we were both a flurry of limbs, hips, cries and sex organs as we simultaneously climaxed; we almost fell off the couch such was our energy and passion!

I must have given her five or six injections of my sperm, although whether I gave them or she extracted them was debatable! All I knew was that I was now completely shagged out as I drooped down on top of her.

And Mitch too seemed shattered; her legs had splayed open wantonly and her arms were hanging off the couch - she was breathing deeply and had her eyes shut, but she looked happy.

"That was sooooo gooooood," she moaned softly, "I'm definitely going to be your very personal secretary from now on!"