Chris's Creamy Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

But there was a tap on the door and it opened to reveal Barry's head.

"Scuse me boss, Sal says she's ready for the tasting," he said, "Sorry to interrupt!"

We quickly disengaged and used my personal wash room to clean ourselves up - we didn't want to miss this event!

Soon we were down by the ovens where our batch of new biscuits were cooling on racks and they smelled simply scrumptious even from where I stood!

I moved closer and Sal, with Jan now at her side, both fully clothed now, I might add, set things going.

"Come on boss, you have the first one," she said, holding out a small tray of biscuits.

Gently I took one and examined it carefully.

Yes - it was perfectly shaped; it had the right kind of thickness and the right degree of texture and when I broke it in two, the halves didn't just crumble into nothing. I nodded my praise and Sal smiled contentedly.

The taste was what mattered but first I brought it to my nose.

Such an incredible aroma filled my senses!

We already used only the best ingredients as well as a few passed-down extras...but now, with the help of our 'secret ingredient' this was perfection!

I took a tentative bite and savoured the texture - excellently firm, but smoothly softening in my mouth. Then I allowed the biscuit to slide over my taste buds and I almost took off!

It positively oozed sexiness! It was so creamy and deliciously fruity and tasted so rich and even erotic...that I just automatically knew we'd done it! We had a real winner!!

And now everyone else set to, snaffling up the biscuits and acting like born connoisseurs as they investigated the fruits of our labours and there wasn't an unhappy face anywhere.

Anyway, I'll cut a long story a bit short by explaining that the samples we sent out received rave reviews and soon the orders were flooding in. We received accolades and awards and I was offered vast sums to reveal our secret ingredients - and even more when we brought out our sexy pineapple flavoured biscuits as well. And even when we tried humble banana biscuits, with the essence of banana-infused cum, we were successful!

All our competitor's chemical investigations to find out our wonder ingredients didn't work - it seemed that the baking of the ingredients completely hid the original source of the secret, so effectively that there wasn't even traceable DNA, much to my relief!

Things flourished and we went from strength to strength - soon our finances were well and truly back in the black and our workforce had doubled.

Bu we did have one problem - the supply of cum!

It had to remain a secret between the original team - no way could we simply allow new staff to join in...the secret would be all over town in days!

But at least our new affluence now allowed our original group of five, with the help of the ladies of course, to concentrate on spunk production; we even had a very private room built - our spunk factory, we knew it as; although to others it was our "Research and Development" department. We installed everything we might need, including suitable 'fuck benches' all complete with handles...well, we might as well be comfy when we were working!

It was a 'secure' room complete with key pad entry system and in addition we could lock it from the inside if we wanted total peace. There was even a red light that we could turn on when someone was 'busy' inside and the door locked automatically as well.

And in there, at any time of day, or night even - because now we'd had to move to a 24 hour production line, there'd likely as not be one or other of us whacking away at his pole, coaxing out yet another load for the next batch of biscuits.

We'd found that we could freeze our offerings and they still imparted that 'certain something' to the biscuits and we'd also discovered the optimum quantity to add and fortunately for us, it meant that at least one of us could always have a day or two off each week!

But in addition to the guys, the gals were there too, their tight pussies always eager to help! All that was necessary was to ensure that all our spunk ended up in the biscuits eventually...and it hadn't been long before we found that even if said spunk was squirted into a pussy and collected afterwards and even if it was then frozen, then it was still perfect for our needs; if anything, such 're-cycled' cum added even more creaminess!

And there was also a side effect that became noticed.

I found out as I popped into our R & R room to add my offering and found Jan and Sal already there - they both looked really happy to see me!

"Hey boss, about time too!" Sal quipped, "We've been here for almost two hours and you're the first bloke we've seen."

"All we've been doing it eat biscuits, we've been that bored," moaned Jan.

"I'll soon rectify that," I replied as I undressed, "So who wants what?"

"I'll have you first," called out Sal eagerly, "I feel so horny right now!"

"Aren't you getting enough then?" I asked her as I stropped my penis to ensure he was hard and ready for her and she shook her head.

"It's not that - I'm getting plenty," she said, "And we've been here together, playing with each other, haven't we Jan, so we've both cum several times, but I'm still so damn horny."

"And me," piped up Jan, "Like an itch I can't stop..."

"What else have you done then?" I asked, seeking a cause but they looked blank.

"Nothing - apart from scoffing biscuits!" they both said and something lit up in my brain!

"It's the biscuits that make you horny then - they do the same for me," I answered, "I thought it was just me being a typical man but now you say that...now that is interesting!"

At that moment the buzzer beeped and, having checked through the spyhole who it was, I opened the door and Tony came in, all smiles and already undressing the moment he'd got the door shut.

"Fucking hell - am I up for it!" he said, his erection springing out as soon as his zip was down, "I've emptied myself four times today already and I'm still horny!"

"Eaten many biscuits?" I asked and Tony nodded.

"Those new banana ones are simply delicious - ate a whole packet last evening."

"See," I said, "We've invented aphrodisiac biscuits!"

But that discovery wasn't going to help Jan or Sal - they just needed cock, and as much of it as they could get! Thank heavens Tony and I were there to oblige and soon we were hammering our respective cocks into the ladies desperate holes while shrieks and howls of pleasure rang out.

Thank heavens that the R & R room was thoroughly soundproofed!

Five minutes later and both Sal and Jan had peaked at least once each but they were both still hungry for more cock and although Tony and I were up to it, there were limits - and anyway, I for one, was almost ready to unload. A couple more minutes of strenuous fucking and I just had to stop.

"Gonna cum," I groaned, "Do you want me to leave him in?"

"Yeah Chris, fill me properly," moaned Sal as her pussy started to attempt to suck my cock off and merely a few thrusts later I did just that!

"Fuuuuuck," I cried as my penis became a hosepipe, "Ooooohhh fuckkkkkk!"

Spunk blasted from me, making Sal's eyes open wide as I began to fill her vagina.

"Aaaaahhhh!" I cried as more cum flooded her, surrounding my embedded cock in a warm capsule of liquid, "Ooooooooh, yessss!"

"Keep going Chris, please," moaned Sal, her hips and pussy working very hard to keep me moving and working inside her but I was simply unable to keep it up now I'd cum.

"Sorry love," I said, "Gave you my best shot!"

"I know, I know," she moaned again, "I'm still just so horny."

I wondered if I'd be able to get it up again quickly to try to satisfy her but just at this moment my concern was more with my new discovery of the biscuit's qualities rather than stuffing her hole again. I'd already contributed two loads to the 'bank' this morning and despite feeling very frisky myself, there were limits to my physical capabilities.

"Be patient," I suggested, "And make sure you catch that lot please, oh and make sure you label it properly too!"

I wanted to ensure that it was labelled as being re-cycled - her little bottle would be of more value than usual with its added creamy essence!

Across the room Tony was still banging away with Jan and I called out my pleas to remember to save their produce (as we called it) but all I got was two fingers from Jan - followed by a thumbs-up though!

I was about to get dressed when the buzzer sounded; someone wanted to come in.

We'd designed the room so that even if the door was open then no-one could see inside, but sounds could still escape, so I shushed everyone and went and opened the door.

And outside were Barry, Simon and Joe, all sporting huge smiles!

"Wondered where you lot had gone," said Barry, "Thought we'd better come and find out...guessed you'd all be here!"

So saying they all trooped in and we locked the door behind them while I told them of my discoveries about the aphrodisiac qualities.

"Haha haha," chortled Barry, "Just as well I haven't eaten many - I feel like a fucking ram every day as it is!"

He looked around, only seeing Sal and the still united pair of Tony and Jan.

"Where's Mitch then?" he asked but I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't know; perhaps she's on her day off," I said vaguely, "Why?"

"Too many blokes," said Barry, "Oh well Simon, guess it's your turn again!"

"Ooooooh really!" Simon exclaimed gaily, "Who's going to have me then?"

Barry looked hungrily at him but Simon shook his head.

"Not you again!" he moaned, "Once is enough!"

We laughed at him until he turned to me.

"Can I have you Chris?" he asked, so nicely that I just couldn't turn him down and I nodded my agreement. I'd had a bit of a rest so perhaps I could perform again now.

"Barry - you take Sal," I said, "she's just collecting my offering but I'm sure she'll be more than ready for you; she says she's horny!"

"With you in a minute," she said to Barry as she squeezed our combined fuck juices from her hole and into the little collecting pot.

She sealed the top, labelled it and put it in our mini freezer before turning back to us.

She turned again and wagged her arse at Barry.

"Come on then, take me from behind Barry!" she said, "And don't push too bloody hard!"

That left Simon and Joe and I realised that unless Tony finished soon then I was in for a threesome of some kind and I began to wonder what we could do.

And it was then that I realised that we hadn't yet tried essence of recycled spunk from an arsehole in our biscuits - this was the perfect opportunity to collect some samples!

A thought went through my mind that they'd have to be called brownies, but fortunately I was able to shake it away so I could concentrate on enjoying some good fucking.

The new arrivals hadn't taken long to get undressed and all of them already sported stiff erections; Barry's threatening to decapitate anyone within a foot of him as it swayed as he moved, Joe's aiming as if to repaint the ceiling and Simon's even now dripping precum liberally.

I moved the three of us to one side to leave room for Barry's energetic fucking and advanced on Simon. He was smart and eager and knew what was coming and he'd already spread lubricant, of which there was plenty on hand, over his arsehole and his hand was still covered in the stuff.

He reached out and grasped my penis, his gel-covered hand making my cock very slippery and now completely stiff once more.

With a last look at me to see if I was ready, Simon leaned over the bench, set at just the right height for such activity. His arsehole shone in the light; his small indentation winking at me by way of encouragement.

I moved closer with a bit of trepidation; I'd never actually fucked a bloke before so I was scared and yet stiff with excitement and anticipation.

I moved closer again until I could put my hands on his hips; my cock now resting between his cheeks. Gently I moved my hips up and down to let my penis feel for his hole, rather enjoying the firmness of Simon's buttocks, but I had a smaller target.

With the help of my hand I aligned my penis with his anus and began to push, feeling his flesh moving to accommodate my knob. My knob that was glossy and slippery with both my precum and the lube but which felt rock hard once more.

I sucked in a deep breath and pushed a bit harder - and with a small cry from Simon, which I'd more or less anticipated, I slid inside, managing to control myself before I slid all the way in.

"Oooooh Chris," moaned Simon, his hole already squeezing my shaft as I allowed his anus to explore my penis, "You feel lovely, that's so long and hard; oh, but so good!"

"You're tighter than I expected," I said, causing Simon to look round with dismay written on his face!

"Well, you've had Barry's beast up you," I tried to explain, "Thought he'd have stretched you all out of shape!"

"Well, I do my exercises every day!" replied Simon, cattily, "Can't let myself go all slack, can I?"

I laughed quietly, patted him on a buttock and pushed again, my penis now sliding a further two or three inches into him.

He squeezed me, obviously showing that the exercises worked and I thrust back at him, my penis now almost completely embedded up his arse.

And while we'd been introducing ourselves, Joe hadn't been entirely inactive. His cock was glowing with readiness as he'd been rubbing himself as he watched us and now he sidled round in front of Simon and waved his cock at him.

Simon, not one to miss such an opportunity, grasped the proffered penis and pulled it to his open mouth eagerly and very soon Simon was being spit-roasted by two rampant and energetic cocks.

Barry meanwhile had somehow succeeded in penetrating Sal with his enormous rod. From what I could see he'd used copious quantities of lube first but Sal was still moaning and groaning under his remarkably gentle thrusts but he was being a gentleman - at least so far!

Now we were all 'in position' the room fell fairly silent, the peace interrupted only by the gentle slap of flesh on flesh; of slurping sounds and the occasional gasp from Sal; this was a good place to be if you just wanted a nice steady bit of sexual relief...

Then Barry spoke up.

"I do like this," he said, "It's so comforting to have all your best mates around you. Those biscuits and what we're doing with them have spoilt me for the outside world! I come here in the mornings and have a wank; then I have a nice creamy chocolate drink and another wank; then someone will want to be fucked; then its lunchtime and the whole day goes on like that."

"You complaining?" moaned Sal, "You're getting the best of everything - all the pussy you can handle and relief as well. And you're getting paid for it!"

I found myself laughing at them - who'd have thought Barry would complain about too much sex!

"Get on with you Barry," said Tony, "Quit moaning and put another load in the kitty!"

"That's all you want me for," moaned Barry, "More filling for the biscuits!"

"Well, make sure you dump the next lot in me," cried Sal, "Concentrate!!"

Silence again apart from the somewhat noisier slapping of flesh now as we rose to the task. Then Joe pulled his cock from Simon's mouth.

"Do you think I could have a go?" he said to me and without thinking further I nodded.

"Yeah sure, Joe, help yourself!" I said presuming that he was going to take over from me, but I continued to shaft Simon's arse while I waited for Joe to move.

And then I got a shock - Joe's slippery hand arrived between my cheeks and almost immediately a finger slid right up inside me!

"Ahhhh fuck, what are you doing?" I cried, while at the same time wriggling my arse around, because quite honestly, the insertion of his finger felt quite interesting.

"You said I could help myself," said Joe as I felt a second finger join the first one.

I groaned as much out of pleasure as anything else and immediately felt something warm and stiff brush against my buttocks; Joe's cock was about to be put to use!

I thought about pulling away but beneath me Simon was now moaning and I could feel his arse squeezing and sucking at my shaft.

"Oh Chris," he moaned, "Don't stop, please don't stop."

No way could I let my staff down; I just had to continue and remain in place, Joe's potential penetration or not. I gave up resisting and now felt myself almost automatically easing my arse out and open to allow Joe access to my body.

Moments later he was there, his rubbery knob pressing against my slippery virgin hole.

"Push if you must...but gently," I said and felt Joe put some pressure on my hole, "Bit more..."

And then he was inside me - suddenly there was a release of pressure as he squeezed through my sphincter muscles and then just a wonderful feeling of being filled up by something warm and pliable.

"Fuck - you're tight!" groaned Joe, "How does it feel to you?"

"Not bad," I acceded, "Different but interesting."

"Mmmmmmm, you should do it more often," suggested Simon so I gave him a violent thrust to shut him up!

And now our little chain began to work, each of us thrusting and driving and retreating and pumping in sequence until Simon, who'd been rubbing his own penis steadily looked up.

"Can someone get me a sample pot please, quickly!" he cried, "Can't hold it much longer..."

Joe managed to grab one and pass it to Simon, not a moment too soon.

"Aaaaahhhh yessss," groaned Simon and I felt his muscles all tighten as he shot his load into the container.

Five times he squeezed me - his usual number of eruptions I noted, before he slumped beneath me, panting hard.

"That's better," he said, "Now I can concentrate on you Chris."

Immediately his arsehole tightened considerably around my cock; I really had to push hard to pump into him, before he slackened off and let me fuck him faster again.

"Come on Joe," I said, pulling him to me as I pulled myself tight to Simon, "Let's get these loads dumped!"

Joe just grunted but I felt his penis move faster and in response I too upped the pace until we were both hammering away, my anus feeling as if someone was attacking it with a broomstick.

"Come on Joe, hurry up," I asked, not wishing for things to carry on too long and he slapped my hips.

"Won't be long - you cumming too?" he asked and I nodded, too full of cock to speak.

Soon I was really banging into Simon and he responded to my plea by tightening his arsehole once again and I soon felt things coming to a head.

"Ok - on my way!" I said, "Gonna cum soon - I can feel it!"

"So am I!" cried Joe as his penis continued to pile-drive into my arse, "Getting there...!"

Behind us a loud wail arose and I looked round. Sal was hanging onto the fuck bench for dear life as Barry pounded her hole and he'd obviously brought her to a climax as her head thrashed around excitedly. I could also see her breasts literally quivering all over while her hips shook in waves as Barry's pole continued to penetrate and slam into her.

Barry was panting like a huge steam engine, but he was arriving at his station and with what could have passed for an eruption of steam, his huge piston blasted Sal's cavity with his usual massive load of superheated, superpowered cum. For a moment I was perturbed that we'd lose a fair amount of his produce as it overflowed from Sal's pussy onto the bench but then I realised that he'd probably still left behind more than a normal man would ever do.

I returned instead to my activity of trying to fill Simon's arse and with a final flurry of thrusts I felt things come to a climax.

"Yeah, yeah, yeahhhhh!" I cried, "Here it cums!"

Jet after jet of my fruity cum squirted deep into Simon's bowels, his anus filling with a warm coating of fluid, my passage into his body now much smoother and easier and I was about to move away when Joe grabbed me.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers