chrissie: Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Domme at last called an end to the luncheon, and chrissie heard people leaving. krista was ordered to clear the table, and chrissie heard her doing that while she continued to struggle. she was whimpering now, and thought she would scream shortly if she didn't obtain some relief.

"Very good, My little pet," she heard the Domme say. "Candice and Mikolas should be very proud of you. I know that I would be if you belonged to Me. I have rarely had such a pleasing centerpiece at one of My special luncheons."

chrissie strained even harder in her bonds, as she absorbed the words of praise. "Please, Mistress, please... may i speak?"

The Domme laughed, "It seems that you already have, little one. But go ahead."

"Please Mistress," chrissie begged, "i need to cum. i've been a good little slut, i need to cum. i can't stand it any more..." chrissie had found new energy now that she was allowed to speak, and her struggles intensified. It seemed that the entire world had reduced to the space between her nipples, her clit and her tortured asshole.

chrissie sensed the Domme climbing onto the table, and the next sensation was that of a female sex-scent close to her face. she struggled to find the source, moving her head up and around as much as her bondage would allow. The Domme hiked Her dress and pulled Her panties aside, lowering Herself to chrissie's face. chrissie felt the Dommes thighs astride her, and sobbed as she began to lick and probe the hot wetness that enveloped her. she was moaning and crying with her desire. If only she could please this Woman, She would have to grant her a release...

"krista – service chrissie – now!"

chrissie felt krista's hands on the inside of her thighs, and thrust her pelvis up. At the same time as she felt krista's tongue on her soaked, swollen pussy, she felt the butt plug spring to life. Gawd, it was a vibrating plug.

krista's tongue found chrissie's twitching clit just as the orgasm overcame her. she came in waves, one orgasm not even receding before the next was upon her. she heard the Domme screaming that She was cumming, too, and chrissie crashed into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced...

chrissie was untied and allowed to shower in the small, private washroom off the Dommes office. she applied her makeup with trembling hands, and dressed slowly. It was all she could do to walk down the hall past all the offices, wondering who had seen her and wondering if they would recognize her on the street.

she was amazed to find that she was back at work at 1:30, and couldn't wait to hear from Master and Mistress. chrissie opened her hotmail inbox and found a message from Them.

"We are proud of you chrissie. Mistress Chairman tells Us you acquitted yourself well. There is one more instruction, however, and you will obey. you are not to tell stephen of your adventure today. Mistress Chairman wants to make him the 'centerpiece' next week..."

Please vote. And please email your comments. You can read other stories by JeanPaul posted here. We are a r/l (real life) couple, and appreciate your emails and 'comments'. If you simply wish to chat and explore this lifestyle, that's OK too. You can reach Us at the address in my profile - and you can be assured that We will answer all emails. Remember – ss&c – and play safe!

12