Chrissie Lynn's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as I dabbed again, he pulled on my hips, forcing my knees a farther apart and I now realized, dropping my pussy closer to his face. I hadn't thought of it at first, I was so focused on his hot meaty cock lurching between my tits and his balls filling my right hand so wonderfully. But I realized now that I had positioned my wide open pussy bare inches from his face. His tugging on me had merely pulled me wider and closer. It also didn't really stop the bucking and he thrust his cock deep between my boobs. I pulled my elbows in close to my body, squeezing my boobs in and forcing them around his cock. Now I was really tittie fucking him, and I had brought on myself.

Did I want to stop? Not really. My heart was pounding as I realized that I loved him and I loved the feel of his hard lean body against mine, and to my surprise, his thick long cock speared between my boobs. We had always been affectionate, and I often had massaged him, but this new level of intimacy was both exciting and unsettling. I was a little concerned about seeming to offer my pussy to him. Not because he was getting such a good view of it, I kind of liked that, but I wasn't ready to go too far. He was still my son, not my lover. But as I dabbed again, he plunged deeply between my close pressed tits again, and pulled on my hips, bringing my pussy down to the very cusp of his lips. I could feel his hot breath on my sex. It began to spasm with a need to be touched. I was wet and spread wide and completely open to him.

Jack_

I was trying to be still, but damn, when Chrissie Lynn swabbed my cut, she was not gentle. And bouncing my hard-on off of her swinging boobs did little to calm me down. It made me harder, y'know. Then she swung her leg over me and I was undone.

That sweet pussy I had never dreamt I would see was now spread wide and on plain view. There was nothing else to look at except the sweep of her thighs and the plump curve of her ass, and most intimate of all, her tight squeezed asshole. This rosette somehow looked clean and fresh and waiting. But even more beautiful, and seemingly most accessable was her lovely flowering pussy. The clitoris that had previously peeped at me was now brazenly on display. It was pink and larger then I had expected, and nestled between complex curling folds of pussy petals.

I loved my mom, and just then I loved her pussy and wanted to kiss it to show her how much I loved her. She had always been there for me and even now was putting up with my baby bucking while she dabbing that stinging crap on my cut. I was just a big baby with a big dick buried in her big mommy boobs and I wanted to lick her clit and suck her and make her pussy feel good and sip from her bowl.

And oddly, I wanted her to suck my dick which didn't seem like baby thing to me at all, but I wanted it. I wanted to feel her mouth wrapped around my hard guy and watch it disappear into her. I wanted that wide mouth that smiled so beautifully to be full of my cock and loving it.

Chrissie Lynn was dabbing furiously now, trying to finish quickly before I could come all over her tits. I was afraid I might and I would be embarrassed. I was stroking furously into her big soft breasts, ashamed but unable to stop. I loved rubbing my dick in her boobs. And I could feel her heart pounding against my meat and I thought well maybe she can feel the blood pounding through my swollen rod too. I hoped she could. I hoped she was as aware of my hard cock as I as was of her amazing breasts.

And as she dabbed, she kept her hand around my balls and was kneading and fondling them. She was getting to know the size and shape and feel of my balls and I was glad. It felt like she owned my balls and they would do whatever she wanted because she was my mom. She squeezed and was not gentle in the way she knuckled my balls about, but they belonged to her and they loved her too. It made me want to spurt between her boobs, but I couldn't. I couldn't get there.

And her pussy kept sinking lower. I really couldn't see it anymore, just her winking rosette, but I could practically taste her pussy and as she furiously finished scouring I out my cut I clung to her ass and she lurched closer and closer. She was now practically doing the splits over my face and suddenly... her hot, wet sex was pressed against my mouth and her brash clit was on my tongue, her flower settling over my lips and I loved her and gave her the kiss she deserved as I continued to shove my dick between her titties and my balls rolled around in her grip.

Chrissie Lynn_

This has to stop I thought and then I felt his mouth on my sex and I melted. My little tongue and his big one met and kissed and the wind that blew through me left me dizzy with desire and I pressed my clit into his mouth like a wanton. His kiss was so sweet, so sincere, I couldn't deny him, nor myself. As he gently swirled his tongue around my labia, I felt known to him, savored by him, and pleasing to him. His embrace was passionate, loving and heady.

I pushed myself up, being careful to maintain my position on his mouth. He left off with my clit and used this new angle to began driving his tongue into my vagina. Maybe we'd gone too far, I thought, but he held me around my thighs while he continued to pleasure me. It had been so long and the sensation was just addictive and I couldn't pull myself away although I knew I was not just stewing in my own juices, but bubbling over and Jack was lapping it up.

I gazed down on his body so precious to me. His thighs were muscular, and the bleeding had stopped from his cut. I continued to cling to his balls, and wrapped my thumb around the base of his cock lifting it towards me. I fondled his now familiar balls gently, and watched his still hard and throbbing penis twitch in my hand. Poor baby, it missed my boobs, but they needed break. I admired his fine young body still heaving with exertion. Of course I couldn't see his precious face so handsome, as I was still sitting on it.

I stared at his big dick. It was still very hard and I could feel the blood pounding into it. It surged in my grip and damn, it was long! I really'd had no idea. Jack continued his worship of my sex as I lifted his pole and pointed it at me. I looked at the tiny slit, and gazed into the face of his beckoning plum. It was not only big, but very beautiful. He was mouth watering and it had been so long since I had sucked a cock.

I had no intention of fucking my son, but I did want to kiss his big beautiful cock even as he kissed my twat. I was getting feverish. I wanted my tongue running up and down his length and the taste of his skin and perspiration and I wanted to feel him sliding down my throat and the risk of him exploding into my mouth. Especially I wanted that. I wanted to tease him, knowing it might be too much.

I leaned over him, holding his cock up to me. Gently, slowly, teasing myself, I bent down and enveloped the juicy plum of his penis.

Jack_

I wasn't sure I should be doing this, eating my mom's pussy. But I couldn't help myself. I didn't know how I would face her after or what she would say. I could feel her holding my cock up and I knew that it was still rude and hard, flaunting its hunger for her and she knew it. Sitting upright, she had denied me her wonderful boobs and I was afraid our moment had almost past, but it afforded me better access to her deeper recesses, and I dove in, shoving my tongue as far up her pussy as it would go.

Then I felt her wonderful delicious mouth on my cock. I felt her kiss the head of my bone, and slowly take it in, and I knew that what I was doing was all right, because my mom was sucking my dick.

Chrissie Lynn_

I was. I hadn't planned on it, anymore then I had planned on stripping off my bikini and pressing my cunt in Jack's face. But we had gotten there anyway, and it was addictive and irresistable and pleasing and fun and satisfying. Jack's cock was delicious and I explored all of it. I wanted to know it as well as I now knew his balls. Better. I wanted to be familiar with every square centimeter of my son's cock, as he was getting to know my pussy. Of course his throbbing rod was a lot bigger than my gasping sex mouth, so it was going to take some time and I'd better set to work.

His big head was quite a mouthful to start with. I ran my tongue around it and tickled the small pee hole, thinking about his balls and the heavy cream they could provide. But I was his mother and I was going to suck him, not suck him off. So I let him out with a lick and a loud slurp and began running my tongue down the long length of his shaft. I love corn on the cob, and his dick was like a big old cob, and I wanted him with butter. I wanted to lick hot butter of his hot cob. And he was hot, and pulsing. I worked my way down to the base of his shaft and he must have been enjoying it because he started to lose track of what he was doing with my pussy, but that was fine. It was my turn.

I worked my way around the base. I began licking back up his shaft and then taking small soft bites. His meaty cock was getting sloppy with my saliva, and I had a lot of it because the more of him I had, the more I wanted. I was drunk on the thought that I might suck his dick all night long. For sure, I had put my mouth on every bit of him by the time I'd worked my way back up and settled my lips around him again, trying to get as much of that monster in me as I could. It ws impossible for me. I'd heard of women who could do it, but all I could manage was the first four inches and I about gagged, but I loved every morsel of it.

I can't explain it, but I was just elated to have my son's dick in my mouth. But even that had gone far enough. he was starting to twitch and thrust and the salt taste of his precum was on my tongue. Before I took him places I had no business taking him, I slid off of him and lay down by his side.

Jack_

My mom snuggled up to me and I turned to face her. I wasn't ready for the closeness to end and I didn't want to let her go. I think she was hesitant, but I think we had awakened something in her that had lain still since dad died, and it wasn't going to go back to sleep quickly. Our bodies pressed together. We had slept together before, and had planned to share this bed tonight, but always before it had been a little hugs and snuggling, and then to sleep. It seemed tonight would be different.

We had never been nude together before, we had never been so exposed, or close. I loved the closeness and so did she. My mom wrapped her arms around me and once again I felt the impossible softness of her big breasts against my body, and my cock, still pretty stiff, pressed up against her. She lifted a leg to allow it to plop down between her thighs and trapped it.

"That's quite a beast, Jack. The girls must just love it."

"Ah, Chrissie Lynn. You know I've been too busy with sports and school and all, and there just never seemed a girl who was just right."

"Well, there's college, coming up real soon. Your time will come."

"What about your time, Chrissie Lynn? You are still so hot. All the guys are drooling over you."

Chrissie Lynn_

"Really?" I had to laugh at that. "They're a little young for me."

"They're the same age as I am."

"This is different." I squeezed my legs together to put that long cock on notice that I hadn't forgotten it. The python came to life immediately, and began rising towards my prize. I let it go until I felt it stop a little further back behind my vagina. I wasn't ready to have him nosing about the real deal, but we'd see about the back door. I shifted to press my rosette against him. God, he was big.

"You're my son, and I love you. Your friends are just boys to me."

"I love you too, Chrissie Lynn."

And then he was just a guy again with a boner and a naked girl in his arms and I was the girl who was going to have to deal with the boner. I thought I was ready, I'd handled it pretty well so far. Kept a lid on it hadn't I? The boner was beginning to put some pressure on my hole. To my surprise, that tiniest of mouths was beginning to open for a big mouthfull. I don't think he planned it, he was just getting stiffer again, and I sure didn't, but my anus seemed to have other ideas. We'd see. Meanwhile he'd become preoccupied with my boobs again. Guys.

Jack_

Its sort of embarrassing I guess, but I wasn't letting this opportunity pass to play with my mom's boobs. They were out now and she seemed resigned to having them out.

Chrissie Lynn_

Not resigned, I was over that and enjoying it by now. I liked having them out for Jack to see and handle. I like my boobs and I like that he likes them.

Jack_

And that made two of us. So I began squeezing and kneading and fondling my mom's lovely breasts. I still couldn't get over how soft they were and how, even if you pressed all the way in, you never seemed to find the end. I couldn't get enough, but eventually she did.

"Move on, Jack," She said and pressed my face down to her nipple. Now I added sucking to the squeezing and fondling and it was even better and better for her too it seemed and her breathing became heavier, and she began to moan softly. I got both nipples into my mouth at the same time, and I blissfully licked and mouthed and kissed her twin pillows of fun.

And all of this made my dick get harder and longer and I felt it pressing against her asshole and she began to squirm a little and slowly shift into a better postition and to my amazement it began to soften and open and just the very tip of my cock began to disappear into it.

Through all of this I hadn't come yet, and I dont think she had either and I was still very horny, and I definitely knew I wanted to fuck her but I wasn't sure if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. So I kept my attention her boobs which was fun, but went on a little too long...

Chrissie Lynn_

A little?

Jack_

But she kept squirming and settling and pressing down and slowly she had the head of my dick up her ass, and then carefully, gently she had taken the next inch beyond that, and then another inch and I was as deep into her ass as I had been into her mouth., but Chrissie Lynn was panting now and wincing and I didn't want to hurt her.

"Hold on, sweetie, " She gently pulled herself off my cock, and gingerly walked over to the kitchen. I watched her as butt waggled and could see her large breasts swinging even from behind. When she returned I got the whole show of course and stared with my boner stiffening noticably. She had a tub of soft butter. I stared as she sat beside me and scooping three fingers into the stuff, began smearing it on my cock.

Chrissie Lynn_

This was fun. Partly because Jack didn't quite believe it and partly because I got to jerk his cock, and when I was finished and he was all smeared up I bent over and took a long slurping taste of his buttery bone.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Just something I'd promised myself, honey. Now lay back."

Jack was on his back again, his long thick pole well smeared and lubed. I straddled him again, this time facing him and treating him to an eyeful of my boobs. I smiled and took a little bounce to get them swinging. Jack seemed to like that. I reached down and grabbed what I wanted and settled my hole once again on his bone. I nuzzled it a little until I opened up again and quickly got back the first four inches. I didn't know how much I could take, but I was determined to find out.

Jack_

I as amaze at how soon my mom was able to take almost six inches of my bone. I'm, I dunno, ten inches and it was more then half rammed up into her. Before I knew it she was rocking her hips and clenching. The friction was incredible, and Chrissie Lynn looked amazing and happy riding my cock and showing off her bobbling, swinging boobies.

I thought about that as I thrust up into her. I had my cock up my mom's ass, and she's loving it. Chrissie Lynn beamed that gorgeous smile of hers, and shook her titties at me and leaned over allowing them to swing into my hands and I fondled and squeezed those magnificent melons while I fucked her ass. It was a swell time, but I still didn't unload into her, and when we finally collapsed on the bed in a hot sweaty pile of love, we were both ready for a shower.

Chrissie Lynn_

What a day! I had never done that before, might not want to do it again, but glad I had tried it and glad that it was with my son. I felt closer to him then I ever had before. This trip had been a great idea even if it meant I'd miss him even more then ever when he left for college. We had made great breakthroughs in our relationship and after a bubble bath (I insisted) spent the rest of the evening talking, eating the steaks I grilled... I even opened a bottle of champagne and shared it with him, which was somethinmg else I had never done before. It was after midnight when we crawled into bed together. I had pulled on a little kimono I brought along. Jack had never gotten dressed. It was a warm night, so no matter, and I did get a kick out of watching him parade around in the all together, his big dick flopping around provocatively.

Jack_

I felt good. My mom and I had a nice dinner and some champagne and we talked and goofed and had some fun. She put her kimono on, which disappointed me and I found myself back to sneaking peeks and hoping for a glimpse. I stayed naked and she didn't say anything. But I thought she was watching, and several times she seemed to regard me with a thoughtful look. We talked and it grew late and we sat on the bed and the talk grew serious. Chrissie Lynn put her head in my lap, next to my boy. It gave me hope.

I told my mom it was time to get over dad and find a new guy. She was wasting herself, I think is how I put it.

Chrissie Lynn_

In time, Jack. In time. He was sitting cross-legged on the bed and I lay on my back with my head on his lap. He was not hard (for a change:) and his penis stretched out beside me within easy reach of a kiss, or a slurp if I were so inclined.

But my thoughts were elsewhere. I knew that he was right. I needed something to shake me out of my stupor over men. With Jack leaving for college soon, my life will open up. Until then though, my son was my first priority. I wanted him to be ready, but something was missing. He was troubled and it took a while and popping a second bottle of champagne before he finally confessed.

I could hardly believe it, but he was insecure about the size of his penis. He thought it was too big, and no girl could accomodate it. I really had to stifle a laugh and try to reassure him. I turned to face his lovely manhood and ran my finger along it. "You're big, Jack, but not as big as a twenty inch, ten pound baby."

"You couldn't handle all of it, Chrissie Lynn!"

"Well excuse me,mister. You got through, mister twenty inch, ten pound baby. And I think you had a good time tonight with your old mom."

"Your not old, Chrissie Lynn. Yeah, I loved it. But..."

"Go on."

"But we never got off and I'm still..."

"Horny. I know, Jack. I know." I was horny too. Impulsively, I reached over and pulled his cock to my mouth and lavished a long wet kiss on it. My pussy began drooling. "I can handle this beast, Jack." I cooed in my most coquettish style. "Y'know I really want to suck your dick again. But this time, I want you to watch. And this time, I'm going to take all of it." I rolled on my back and began squeezing my boobs. I wanted to get very naughty, and I wanted to make him explode. "Get up, Jack."

I lay on my back with my head over the edge of the bed and made Jack stand facing me, His cock stiffening up nicely, as I wanted. I knew that if I was going to get all of that length down my throat, I needed to get the angle right. I pulled the head of his cock into my mouth and ran my tongue around the rim. It was still a big juicy plum and I nibbled it. He got very hard quickly and had to lean over to keep it in. I grabbed his hard ass to pull on him and get more of his big cock into my mouth.